arabian

[TimeLesSub] Bull Fighting Ep9.avi

Postby arabian » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:49 am

Main Cast
Hebe as Yi Sheng Xue
Mike He as Shen Ruo He
Li Wei as Jin Zi Cong

Synopsis:
It started as a 3-on-3 basketball competition between two rival schools; an annual event in which the winner would control the 13th Street basketball court for the following year. To everybody's surprise, the 9-year reigning champion lost this year... and it was all because of one girl. Now, this game has a new purpose.

Screenshots

[spoiler]Image Image[/spoiler]

Song Credits:
Translators : Windward & izzuru
Additional Translators: ethidda & Tweedyy
Timer: trinad
KFX: ccdj

Credits:
Episode

Translation: OrangePeach & sheng
Spot Translator: ethidda
Editor: Raspberry latte
Timers: trinad & Raspberry Latte
Qcer: angeljocelyn
Final Qcer: Tweeddy
Typesetter : ccdj
Encoder: arabian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

File Information
Episode 9:
Runtime: 1:09:54
Video Codec: h.264
Bitrate: 91 kbps
Video Frame rate: 29.97 fps
Video Frame size: 480 x 360
Audio codec: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3
Bitrate: 128 kbps

* Our fansubbed work is for free. Free Fansubs for Fans. Not for SALE or RENT.
* Strictly no uploading to any streaming sites including but not limited to Youtube, Megavideo,Google,veoh, crunchyroll and also azntv.net regardless of whether credits are given or not. Do not also put our releases at mysoju.com.We have our own streaming account so we will be uploading our stuffs there. We will announce when it is ready for viewing.

We will provide direct download link for those who can't dl using torrents. For those who has been waiting our releases, we thanked you for your patience. We hope you would enjoy watching it. We only provide HARDSUBBED version for this drama so please don't ask us about softsubs. Becos this drama is encoded in h.264, for those who has problems with it, try installing h.264 codec.

Lastly, please help to seed when you are done downloading. On behalf of TimeLesSub's subbing team, once again, thank you for supporting us. Stay tuned for our next release.

DOWNLOAD IT VIA MU HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOMTDXND

--> CLICK HERE TO WATCH:
~Banner credit: luvableteddies
Last edited by arabian on Sat May 03, 2008 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

linmeiji

Postby linmeiji » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 am

yehey! Finally, it's out. Thank you very much!

zyrene

Postby zyrene » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 am

at long last it's out. thanks timeless. hoping for the next episode very soon.

~Saranghae~

Postby ~Saranghae~ » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 am

Thanks so much!

akiko-chico

Postby akiko-chico » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:12 am

Thank you soooo much!! U guys are truly the best!! :cheers:
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

koua_xiong

Postby koua_xiong » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:26 pm

THANK YOU BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! !!....:D

Shanti

Postby Shanti » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:23 pm

thanks

Rosegirl

Postby Rosegirl » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:50 pm

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: thanx thanx 4r the release :D :D
:thumright: :thumright: keep it up :thumleft: :thumleft:

Sora19

Postby Sora19 » Thu May 01, 2008 2:21 am

Thank you Thank you SO MUCH!
I can't wait to watch it.
Keep up the good work!

HYP

Postby HYP » Thu May 01, 2008 12:52 pm

omg finally its out..my prayers have been answered hope the next few episodes wont take as long.

Tweedyy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Tweedyy » Sat May 03, 2008 2:31 am

HYP wrote:omg finally its out..my prayers have been answered hope the next few episodes wont take as long.

Actually, just throwing it out there - they probably will take longer. We aim to have steady releases, but unlike some other projects/groups, Bull Fighting follows a very loose schedule. Especially right now, since it's midterm season, I wouldn't hold your breath. If you insist on doing so, there are actually lq steams on various sites that you have the choice to watch. Keep in mind that fansubbers are most likely working hard during the time between releases, and episodes don't magically squeeze out of our asses. We hope that you will understand and please be patient with us, as we aim to bring you the best subs possible.
Zahra''s mad skillz :wub:

arabian

Postby arabian » Sat May 03, 2008 9:33 am

Update it with DDL.. :-)
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

kayano

Postby kayano » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 am

HEY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!!!
:cheers: :thumright:

Quistounette

Postby Quistounette » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:03 am

thank you so much for subbing such a great drama ^^

florence111

Postby florence111 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm

i like bull fighting and the subtitle is awesome you guys are doing a wonderfull job impatiently waiting for the subtitle of 10th episode when are you going to post it[/b]

HYP

Postby HYP » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:42 pm

*sigh* the 10th episode has taken over a month already to do :(

Tweedyy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Tweedyy » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 pm

*sigh*...
Since people apparently don't read...

Tweedyy wrote:
HYP wrote:omg finally its out..my prayers have been answered hope the next few episodes wont take as long.

Actually, just throwing it out there - they probably will take longer. We aim to have steady releases, but unlike some other projects/groups, Bull Fighting follows a very loose schedule. Especially right now, since it's midterm season, I wouldn't hold your breath. If you insist on doing so, there are actually lq steams on various sites that you have the choice to watch. Keep in mind that fansubbers are most likely working hard during the time between releases, and episodes don't magically squeeze out of our asses. We hope that you will understand and please be patient with us, as we aim to bring you the best subs possible.

Zahra''s mad skillz :wub:

HYP

Postby HYP » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:11 pm

ive decided to buy the dvd since its got english and chinese subs. support the drama guys n girls.

Unknowns

Postby Unknowns » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:48 pm

HYP wrote:ive decided to buy the dvd since its got english and chinese subs. support the drama guys n girls.

Most of the time, the DVD company English sub is way off. Very hard to understand, and it has misspelled, and all those type of errors. So i will still support the Fansub, cause they took there time and do it perfectly.

HYP

Postby HYP » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Unknowns wrote:
HYP wrote:ive decided to buy the dvd since its got english and chinese subs. support the drama guys n girls.

Most of the time, the DVD company English sub is way off. Very hard to understand, and it has misspelled, and all those type of errors. So i will still support the Fansub, cause they took there time and do it perfectly.

Maybe true but u never how good it is until u've seen it...i would like to wait for fansub coz the englsih quality is real good but @ this rate it would take more than a year to finish all episodes :-(

ccdj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ccdj » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:25 pm

@ HYP, sori for letting you down but my staffs for Bull Fighting are pretty swamped with finals and I certainly do not want them to flunk their exams because of fansubbing. Afterall, nothing is more important than real life. so I guess you are left with 3 choices dat is:

1. Get the dvd with English & Chinese subs.
2. Google around for it with English subs. Just type the word " Bull Fighting English subs" and I'm sure it would definitely lead you to a solution
3. Wait patiently for our version.

The choice is yours, my dear. You don't have to wait for our version if you can't wait to find out the ending. Best of luck in your choice, dearie.. :salut:

lovenyc52

Postby lovenyc52 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:18 am

Dude people - stop complaining about how fast fansubs take - it's a completely VOLUNTARY and FREE service they provide, so just appreciate the fact that they're doing it at all. TimeLesSub has always provided fantastic work and I'd hate to see them stop subbing because of people nagging. Though I'm not a subber and I could never do it, I can only imagine how much time it takes to watch, then translate, reference cultural notes, time it and do everything else it needs to be a good sub.

If you're really itching to finish it, try www.mysoju.com. They have all the episodes subbed, but as those are not subbed by TimeLesSub, i don't think they're AS good, meaning video quality is lower, subs don't look as nice, and they don't do any of the 'references' like TimeLesSub does. Also the translations feel a little bit 'rougher' to me.

I'm all for buying the dvds and supporting the industry, but very few taiwanese dramas have english subs, and if they do, they are horrendous (my mandarin is good enough to know when the subs are not what they are saying at all). Anway, thanks TimeLesSub for always doing a superb job - i know that for every complainer out there, there are more who really appreciate all your hard work and will continue to wait patiently for your work. Keep it up!

akiko-chico

Postby akiko-chico » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:11 am

Hello! Just want to say thank you for subbing this series, I am truly grateful! Keep up the good work :mrgreen: :salut:
Imagecredit: absolutemblaq

florence111

Postby florence111 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:42 pm

thank you very much for the subtitle of bull fighting iam looking forward for the next episode its subtitle is truly amazing thanks alot please provide all episodes i want to watch all episodes
Attachments
banner26.jpg
bull fighting
banner26.jpg (35.98 KiB) Viewed 5831 times

florence111

Postby florence111 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:28 pm

thank you

jllanera24

Postby jllanera24 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:16 am

thank you!thank you! thank you... nothing more to say.. you guys are the best
keeping up the good work... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

stop complaining.. be glad that they are some people do these stuff cause if they dont exist we would die learning their language to understand them..be grateful and dont be too selfish because your dying to watch the episodes.. theres a saying that we have a lot of options to watch the drama.. we shoul;d be learned to be patient!! for fansubbers we salute you and hundred thumbs up!!! :D :D :thumright: :thumleft:

florence111

Postby florence111 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:34 pm

I LIKE THIS DRAMA VERY MUCH PLEASE POST ALL EPISODES WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLE UR WORK IS AMAZING I AM WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
Attachments
banner2.jpg
banner2.jpg (27.9 KiB) Viewed 5731 times

Shining_Moon

Postby Shining_Moon » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:33 pm

thanks very much!
Image Image
Credits to: superhallie@soompi, Chianti@soompi, Yodya@soompi.

Return to “Archived Comments”