Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
afgyazoo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby afgyazoo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:23 am

I decided to work on Zenigata Rai a little. Hope everyone likes the subs, they aren't 100% but still pretty good.

I'll try do at least 1 ep per week to finish this series.
Feel free to edit the subs for your own need if you like.

The subs are timed using raws posted by MHfans. Big thanks to MHfans for posting the raws. Click Here for the raws

EnjoY

all complete, last batch has not been double checked for mistakes ~_~ a little too late but finished :)

Ignore my grammer mistakes hehe, keep in mind english is my third language :D
Attachments
Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai 21-26.zip
(47.08 KiB) Downloaded 847 times
Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai 16-20.zip
(41.62 KiB) Downloaded 856 times
Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai 11-15.zip
(43.24 KiB) Downloaded 798 times
Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai 05-10.zip
(165.97 KiB) Downloaded 894 times
Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai 03 - 04.zip
(17.16 KiB) Downloaded 831 times
Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai - 01.zip
(9.68 KiB) Downloaded 1074 times
Keitai Deka Zenigata Rai - 02.zip
(8.16 KiB) Downloaded 866 times
Last edited by afgyazoo on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.

afgyazoo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Postby afgyazoo » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:12 am

episodes 3 and 4 are posted

afgyazoo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Postby afgyazoo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:46 am

episodes 5 to 10 are finished

User avatar
Eheednee
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:27 pm

Postby Eheednee » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:19 am

thank you SO much! :salut:

afgyazoo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Postby afgyazoo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:51 am

epsides 11 to 15 are posted

afgyazoo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Postby afgyazoo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:46 am

16-20 are done.

User avatar
Rawwky
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby Rawwky » Tue May 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Big thanks to afgyazoo. Starting to watch this soon.

afgyazoo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Postby afgyazoo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:14 pm

all finished, last batch was done long time ago but couldnt post it earlier sorry hehe

User avatar
Saltine
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:15 am

Postby Saltine » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:03 am

Thank you very much for your work.

Since there is no seeds on raws and since you have all the episodes, is there any chance that you can seed this serie so we can d/l the raws ?

Onegaishimasu :cry:

fruitose1
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:56 am

Postby fruitose1 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:32 pm

I agree, I'd love to watch this series too but there is no seeds at all. please seed the raws:D thank you


and thanks for your hardwork on the subs , hopefully i can enjoy them soon

afgyazoo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Postby afgyazoo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:45 pm

ok no problem, I'll make some space on my hd and try to seed the eps

meishboi
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Postby meishboi » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi there afgyazoo,

Thanks alot for the subs! Great job!

Btw, is there any teeny weeny chance that you might be able to do subs for Zenigata Mai?

Would gladly appreciate it. Thanks! :wub:

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7411
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

meishboi wrote:Hi there afgyazoo,

Thanks alot for the subs! Great job!

Btw, is there any teeny weeny chance that you might be able to do subs for Zenigata Mai?

Would gladly appreciate it. Thanks! :wub:


I know it's a long times since you posted this but subs can be found here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_74799.htm
Gifted Ones | Twitter | tumblr | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Gomen Aishiteru, Inochi, Ito-kun A to E, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

garo7
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Postby garo7 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you for the sub, afgyazoo!
I've been looking for this sub everywhere.
:cheers: :salut:

By the way, anybody here know where to find english sub for Zenigata Rai 2nd series?
I've been looking for it everywhere since I got the RAW for the 2nd series.

saigo_x
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:14 pm

Postby saigo_x » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 am

garo7 wrote:By the way, anybody here know where to find english sub for Zenigata Rai 2nd series?

I've never seen subtitles for Rai 2nd.
garo7 wrote:I've been looking for it everywhere since I got the RAW for the 2nd series.

Is there any chance of sharing the RAW's for the 2nd series? :pray: I tried to download all the Keita Deka Zenigata files MHfans uploaded to D-Addicts but could not download any of the second seasons. I can offer any of the ones I already have in exchange. :wink:

garo7
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Postby garo7 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:18 pm

saigo_x wrote:I've never seen subtitles for Rai 2nd.

Is there any chance of sharing the RAW's for the 2nd series? :pray: I tried to download all the Keita Deka Zenigata files MHfans uploaded to D-Addicts but could not download any of the second seasons. I can offer any of the ones I already have in exchange. :wink:

I guess I'll have to watch it without any subs then.
:scratch:

I got the RAW from a Chinese streaming site. The video quality is OK for me since the streaming site supports high quality.
And actually, I'm still collecting. Got 4 episodes so far.
When I have more free time, I'll share it in the forum.
:wink:

saigo_x
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:14 pm

Postby saigo_x » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 pm

garo7 wrote:I got the RAW from a Chinese streaming site. The video quality is OK for me since the streaming site supports high quality.
And actually, I'm still collecting. Got 4 episodes so far.
When I have more free time, I'll share it in the forum.
:wink:

Ah, ok. I was hoping you might have found the 1280x720 versions uploaded by MHfans. I would still be interested in them though. I can wait. Just send me a PM whenever you can share. Thank you. :salut:

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2469
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Northern California

Postby dhisashi » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 pm

saigo_x wrote:
garo7 wrote:I got the RAW from a Chinese streaming site. The video quality is OK for me since the streaming site supports high quality.
And actually, I'm still collecting. Got 4 episodes so far.
When I have more free time, I'll share it in the forum.
:wink:

Ah, ok. I was hoping you might have found the 1280x720 versions uploaded by MHfans. I would still be interested in them though. I can wait. Just send me a PM whenever you can share. Thank you. :salut:

Try http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_38277.htm

There are 3 Seeders at present.

:-)

saigo_x
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:14 pm

Postby saigo_x » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:23 pm

dhisashi wrote:Try http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_38277.htm

There are 3 Seeders at present.

That's the Zenigata Mai batch which I already have. I was asking garo7 about Zenigata Rai 2nd season.


Return to “Subtitles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], jefftiger and 18 guests