Daisuki!! [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Sapporo Girl

Daisuki!! [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Sapporo Girl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:03 am

Henna_Sapporo is proud to present: Daisuki!!

Yuzu, a mentally disabled woman with the mind of an 8-year-old, who falls in love with a man with a similar disability. She becomes pregnant, but he dies in an accident, leaving her alone in raising the child.

Daisuki Discussion
Daisuki!! Wiki Page

Those who are making Daisuki possible:
Translator/editor: Sapporo Girl
Timing provided by: Tianj
Encoder/Uploader:
XrayMind
Moral Support: Henna_Juna
Japanese adverb lecturer:Kyle...formerly known as Pookie
Japanese script (eps7-10): Siantut

Karina is absolutely amazing in this role! Every single word out of her mouth is conveyed with a full body response! She makes me weep!

Translator's notes up to episode ten - April 26, 2008 (Updated):
[spoiler]

Notes for Episode 10:
There are many English/Japanese language inversions in this episode, especially when a character gives a mini-speech. Japanese and English are not always directly compatible, thus, you might easily hear familiar words like Yuzu and Himawari, but the names might appear three frames later.

Hanafusa Eki Mae = In front of Hanafusa Station (proper noun).

The police box koban still serves a very important function in Japanese cities. The policeman who found Yuzu was probably walking his regular beat in the vicinity of his koban.

Child Consultation Center = Jidosodan Center.

P.E. = Physical Education class.

Shippai wa seiko no haha = Failure is but a stepping stone (or the only high road) to success. / Failure teaches success.

konbanwa - Good evening. Oyasuminasi - Goodnight.

Hayashi rice Hashed meat and rice.

Kanpai - toast, cheers.

There are no ending credits or karaoke. Someone offered to help me with the karaoke, however, I could never read the file. If I stumble across it one day, I'll add an amendment here.

Notes for Episode 9:
At around 25:34, Mr. Kawai (the baker) gives Yuzu her salary and then he tells Anzai-san that Yuzu was paid by the day. He says this because Yuzu began working in the middle of the month.

In Japan the bank book is called Tsuucho. It's not like an American check book. All transactions made from a person's account are recorded in this book. If you get all of your utilities automatically withdrawn, they will be listed. The same for all credit card transactions, mortgages and even person-to-person transactions. It's very handy for record keeping.

Around 35:45, Miyoko says, "If you're like this, something that can be treated won't be cured." She means if Yuzu behaves like she is, she'll (Miyoko) be so worried, the treatment wouldn't be ineffective.

Notes for Episode 8:

n the drama, Cherries were referenced. Those cherries were pickled in syrup and used in sweets. If it eaten raw, it's the fruit called sakarambo

I don't know if the bakery girl's name is Yuko or Hiroko. One or both names may appear.

Obasan means "aunt" and is also used to address a middle aged woman.

Ojisan means "uncle" and is also used to address a middle aged man.

Shouchuu (Coarsely distilled spirits) - Grains or potatoes are brewed with malt and distilled into shouchuu. The alcohol content is around 25%

Edamame Pan - Green Soybean Bread.

Amai Tamagoyaki - Sweet fried eggs

Ikura - (from Russian language) Salmon eggs.

Negitoro - Onion Tuna (fattest part of the tuna)

Uni - Sea urchin

Okazu - "side dishes." In Japan, rice is the main dish. All other foods are side dishes.

Daikon - Japanese white radish.

An Pan - Bread with soybean paste inside.

Temae-miso is a proverb - All his geese are swans = Every man likes his own thing best = doting parents (in this context Miyoko says this because she's praising Yuzu).

Oyabaka = doting parents.

Notes for Episode 7:
At the beginning of the episode, Yuzu and Yoko Nomura leave Himawari and Haruto in the care of a group of other kids. They are a part of a group that goes to school together called, Shundantoko.

Croquette (croquet) - from the French word, croquer (to bite). Food such as minced meat or vegetables encased in bread crumbs or mashed pototoes. They are usually formed into cylinders and deep fried.

Gochisoosama is used to express thanks after a meal, literally, it was a great feast.

At 19:13, the man said Yuzu suddenly tried to jump into the "roadway." In Japan, roads are for people. Roadways are marked roads for cars. They are called, shadou. Of course, if you're not Japanese, you probably won't notice this. I added this for the benefit of those learning Japanese.

Otetsudaiken is a chore voucher.
Katamomiken is a massage voucher.

Goukaku Manjuu Good Luck Manjuu that helps students pass the entrance exams.

Towards the end of this episode, there was an overabundance of oishii, ne? and arigotou ("it's delicious, isn't it?" and "thank you") The translations were not offered each time.

Notes for Episode 6:
At the beginning, Ren refers to himself as Onii-chan - it's used to refer to an older man whether he's in the family or not. This term isn't limited to the term, big brother.

Namagashi is a raw/uncooked Japanese sweet.
Oshiruko is soybean paste soup.

The guy in the coffee shop tried to pick up Kotone-chan because he thought it was an act of ]enjokosai (when a high school girl sells herself).

[bCream bread[/b] is just as the name implies...bread with cream inside.

Deru literally means "get out" or "go out" but denwa ni deru is colloquial for answer the phone, but Yuzu used deta when she called Kotone. It's a bit weird...

Daifukuji means Daifuku Temple (ji)

Momijiyama aiikuen may be a facility for children in general or it may be a special facility for disabled children.

Encho = Principal

Kittens cry nyan nyan (meow meow)
Puppies cry wan wan (bow wow) - There's a part that says, "The dog detective was at a lost as to what to do. The dog was only crying, "wan wan wan..." For timing reasons, it was not included in the translation.

Temakizushi (hand-rolled sushi - seeweed, rice and other assorted things you roll yourself and eat - It isn't cut in advance)

Notes for Episode 5:

In this episode, Yuzu and Himawari frequently refer to themselves in the third person. It's a common practice. For example, everyone around a child, including the mother, refers to her as "Mother" or "Mom." I suspect it's similar in most countries. We probably just don't notice it.

When two sumo wrestlers meet each other in the ring (dohyo), the referee (gyoji) says, "Te wo tsuite, miatte miatte, hakkeyoi nokkota" (put your hands down, look at your opponent, set, go)

Oden is usually a seasoned pot of tofu, daikon, konyakyu, hampen, raw cabbage, shrimp, eggs and so forth.

Bentos are packed/prepared lunches.

OL = Office Lady

Around 11:20, Kotone-chan was standing on the sidewalk trying to pass out small packets of tissues. This is direct advertising for pinchiko parlors, loan sharks, banks and so forth. On a good day, a person can collect 10-20 packets of tissues.

Circles and clubs are very popular in Japan. Circles appear to be less formal than clubs.

Oyako circle means parent-child circle or parent-child playgroup. This is where parents learn how to handle their children.

Nemunoki means "silk tree."

Although many people have enough space in their homes for beds, they still prefer to use futons. Therefore, "get in the futon" simply means "go to bed."

On the day of this translation, the exchange rate was 1 USD$ = 100 yen. It's been 12 years or so since the dollar has been this weak against the yen.

I don't know anything about hostess bars like Snack London.

Notes for Episode 4:

Renrakumo - emergency communication network. There are probably 5-6 mothers per group. One person in the group (on rotation) is responsible for relaying messages from the nursery school.

Oazukarishimasu - is another set phrase with various meanings. In this context, it means "I'll take care of your child" or perhaps, "Your child is in good hands."

Melon pan (Melon bread) is only shaped like a melon. There's no melon in the bread.

The nursery school in Japan is exclusively designed for working mothers. If you don't work, your child cannot be enrolled in a nursery school regardless of your financial status. Of course, there are always exceptions somewhere, but this is the norm. Of course, a couple can always send their child to swimming school, ski school and so forth.

Notes for Episode 3:

Sugoi - all around adjecrtive - fantastic, wonderful, amazing, great

sei no - three, two, one... (ready, set, go)

Nomura Yoko (MEGUMI) speaks in Kansai dialect.

Tamagoyaki means "fried eggs."

Kamahen is Kansai dialect for "Kinishinakute iiyo" (Don't worry about it.)

Honma means Honto (very, really, truly)

Cake-viking means eat all you can eat cake. Buffet.

Kinsuba is the name of a certain kind of sweet.

Warning. If you give someone a gift in Japan, there's a very big possibility, they'll give you one in return. If you try to reciprocate, they'll do the same. If you stop, you might be criticized. It's a vicious cycle.

Kurimanjuu is a Japanese style bun stuffed with soybean (azuki) bean paste. Kuri means chestnut. Kurimanjuu means "chestnut bun."

The song Ren plays to calm Yuzu is called Inu no Omawarisan (Dog cop or Dog Detective).

Open shop (Open her wares like a street vendor).

Notes for Episode 2:
There are more notes this week. I'm sorry. I love language, literature and culture too much to ignore these things.

at 7:34 When Kotone received the message from Inoue at the orphange, she was at an internet cafe, which cost 1800 yen per night. Many runaways and homeless people take this option rather than live on the streets.

Imouto techically means "younger sister," however since Yuzu is calling her "Sou-chan's (younger) sister Kotone-chan" as a proper noun, I removed younger from her title.

The story Yuzu and Kotone begin reading to Himawari is The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen

Tadaima means "I'm back" and Okaeri means "welcome back" but I translated as "hello" (greeting). Set phrase are extremely versatile in Japanese.

At 19:38, Kotone-chan is eating Okayu, rice porridge.

Kotone frequently refers to Miyoko (Yuzu's mother) as Obasan. Literally it means "aunt" or "older woman" but in this drama she means it as "your mother" or "Ma'am."

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu could mean "please take care of me" or "I'm in your care" when working with someone or associating with them for the first time. When placing a child in someone's care, it means "Please take care of him/her." It's also a way to give someone your regards or to say thank you.

Otsukaresama literally means "you must be tired." It is yet another set phrase that could be interpreted in other ways depending on the context.

Kojima Yoshio is a Japanese comedian/talent. He is famous for wearing a small bathing suit during his routines and during interviews. His most famous catch phrase is Sonna no kankei nee. "What does that matter? or "It's irrelevant." He usually says this as a reaction to an intentional mistake in his routine. The ending, "Oppapi" is an abbreviation for "Ocean Pacific piece," referring to his swimwear. Himawari and nursery school friends will imitate him.

Encho-sensei means "Head of the nursery school." For our purposes, I used the word, "Ma'am."

The lullaby Yuzu and Kotone sing is Sleep My Sweet Prince or Mozart's Lullaby by Bernhard Flies(s)
http://www.geocities.jp/h_ikem/ip_ryugi.htm#mp3

Sleep, my little prince, fall asleep:
the lambs and birdies are resting,
the garden and meadow are silent,
and even the little bee hums no more.
Luna with a silver gleam
is pouring her light into the window.
Sleep by the silvery light,
sleep, my little prince, fall asleep!

You can listen to it here, too :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfU60smJfF0

Mozart - Fliess: Lullaby (Schlaf Mein Prinzchen)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zm8CTJl8yA

Renrakucho is the parent/teacher communication book passed between the two. It was awkward to continue writing out that phrase, thus, I opted to use the Japanese word in the subs. This notebook is used in various ways. For example, if the child has been having nightmares or wetting the bed frequently, the parents record this. If the child is fighting more at school than usual, the nursery school teachers record this.

Notes for Episode 1:
Translating Daisuki!! is one of the most difficult projects I've undertaken for quite some time. Therefore, please excuse any mistakes or inconsistencies that might appear.

For certain, Daisuki!! is too difficult for a novice like me, but with Pookie and Henna_Juna supporting me, I'm sure I can get through it.

Daisuki!! might be inappropriate for people who are studying Japanese. I translated with the intention of conveying the meaning of what a character says, thus, specific Japanese words are often not translated. To do so would have made the speech clunky.

Furthermore, words like Yuzu, Himawari, Bye Bye and Hai will not appear often because the nature of Yuzu's disability makes everything a lesson in repetition.

Here Kachikawa says:
00:51:05,677 --> 00:51:12,781
With your love, raise Himawari-chan conscientiously.

She means for Yuzu to dig down deep to the bottom of her heart and soul, to find the strength and the power to raise Himawari with everything she had inside her. The Japanese conveyed that much...

Trivia: Karina and Usuda Asami both appeared in the hit movie, Koizora. Karina's character was Hiro's sister and Asami was Hiro's evil ex-girlfriend.

Cast
Karina as Fukuhara Yuzu
Kishimoto Kayoko as Fukuhara Miyoko
Hiraoka Yuta as Fukuhara Ren
Konno Mahiru as Anzai Maki
Yo Kimiko as Katsukawa Setsuko
Fukuda Saki as Sawada Kotone
Nakamura Shunsuke as Sawada Sosuke
Usuda Asami as Fujikawa Natsume
Ren Hulk as Okamoto Takuya
Konno Narumi as Tanaka Momoka
Aijima Kazuyuki as Tanaka Ichiro

[/spoiler]

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THESE SUBS ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT CONSULTING US FIRST!!!!

Finally! It's done!! Daisuki 10 (Everybody Help) is now available for your viewing pleasure. It's been a long and interesting journey. I've learned a great deal about how English and Japanese both function and that has been invaluable to me. Zillions of thanks to XrayMind for uploading/encoding this drama and I owe Tianj a great deal of gratitude for the timing! Making subtitles is tough work and it begins with the timing! Thank you, Tianj.

Thanks to everyone who supported this drama and especially to those who always sent words of encouragement. Your patience and consideration made this one of the most angst-free projects I've ever worked on.

None of this would have been possible without Henna_Juna's amazing motivation and my beloved Kyle's...well...the magnificent things he did.
Attachments
Daisuki!! ep10 finale (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki 10 (finale) - Everybody Help.
(34.51 KiB) Downloaded 3394 times
Daisuki!! ep09 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki Episode 09 - Will you die Mom?
(36.24 KiB) Downloaded 3241 times
Daisuki!! ep08 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki Episode 08 - Come to my house.
(40.82 KiB) Downloaded 3413 times
Daisuki!! ep07 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki Episode 07 - Please get married.
(41.82 KiB) Downloaded 3082 times
Daisuki!! ep06 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki Episode 06 - Where is my father?
(34.07 KiB) Downloaded 3424 times
Daisuki!! ep05 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki Episode 05 - Why won't you play with me?
(41 KiB) Downloaded 3304 times
Daisuki!! ep04 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki Episode 04 - I want to work.
(42.09 KiB) Downloaded 3390 times
Daisuki!! ep03 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki Episode 03 - I want a friend.
(44.94 KiB) Downloaded 3624 times
Daisuki!! ep02 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki!! Episode 02 - I'll raise her.
(45.47 KiB) Downloaded 3773 times
Daisuki!! ep01 (704x396 DivX6).srt
Daisuki!! episode 01 - I'll become a mother (slightly revised)
(45.3 KiB) Downloaded 4793 times
Last edited by Sapporo Girl on Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 29 times in total.

TabooxNightmare

Postby TabooxNightmare » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:13 am

Thank you so much! I'm a big fan of Karina and was wondering if she could pull this off - I'm sio happy this gets sub, it's a very good drama.

Currently watching: 37 Sai de Isha ni Natta Boku ~Kenshuui Junjou Monogatari~, Legal High, ATARU, Papadol!, Toshi Densetsu no Onna

arabian

Postby arabian » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:21 am

Thanxxx so much for Ep1 sub.. :cheers: :cheers:
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

j_halo7

Postby j_halo7 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:05 am

thanks for the subs. i thought this drama sounded different and interesting. :)
Now watching: Too many to count. XD

yoyo168

Postby yoyo168 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:14 am

thanks for episode 1 subs :)

Lotikuma

Postby Lotikuma » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:29 am

thanks for the subs. I was waiting for them xD ~

renachan

Postby renachan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:45 am

Thank you so much for subbing this drama. :wub:

marienella_m

Postby marienella_m » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:10 am

thank you so much!! karina's acting was amazing!! :thumleft: :wub:

Kazuya_

Postby Kazuya_ » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:22 am

Great job subbing the first episode!

I watched it a couple days ago and I'm surprised you've finished the first ep already! :thumright:

I saw a preview for this drama and didn't even realize it was Karina! Her performance is incredible!

seaweed

Postby seaweed » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Thank you! Thank you! I can't thank you enough. =D

Was waiting for this. Karina was great in it!
Currently watching: Last One Standing, Kaze no Garden, Oh! My Girl!! , Celeb to Binbo Taro

Quistounette

Postby Quistounette » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:15 pm

thx a lot for the subs ^^

HaJoSa

Postby HaJoSa » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:06 pm

thankx for the subs :-)

osakarainnyblue

Postby osakarainnyblue » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Thank you so much for sub this drama >w<
It's really good drama

vilma42

Postby vilma42 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 pm

thank you...I really like this drama, the story is good!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:42 pm

WOW! I just went to read the synopsis at dramawiki and I can say I am definitely intrigued by the storyline.

Thanks for the subs! :)

kurooha

Postby kurooha » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Thank you for subbing this drama!!!

Sapporo Girl

Postby Sapporo Girl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Thanks everyone for your support. I appreciate it. I hope I'll be able to get you episode 2 in reasonable time. That Karina is something else. I hope she doesn't need treatment after all of the turmoil she went through.

I updated a slightly revised version. There's no reason to re-download. Only a name was changed. Otherwise, it's the same attachment, minus the download data, which was at 197 before the change. :D

kusmog

Postby kusmog » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Oh hells yeah! Thanks so much for subbing this!

It's funny that Karina would be playing this sort of role because the last drama I saw her in was Boku no Aruku no Michi, where she plays the best friend of a person with autism, Teru, played by Tsuyoshi of SMAP.

I can't wait to watch this later! Thanks again!!

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Maysn » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:34 pm

thank you so much! *happy desu* :-)

Shadow Hexagram

Postby Shadow Hexagram » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Thank you A LOT for subbing this drama. Karina was just wonderful and heartbreaking.
Don't repeat it to anybody but I've just spent 55mn crying away all the tears I had in stock... :cry:
Keep up the good work Henna Sapporo :thumleft:
Yeah, Panda !!!

doink-chan

Postby doink-chan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Thanks for the subs! I watched ep 1 raw and could get the gist of it but some parts I was a little unclear on...

Yuzuuuuuuuuu D: D: D: :cry: :cry:

non-angelical

Postby non-angelical » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:21 pm

thank you for subbing this ne~~
I was really looking forward for someone to sub it, I'm not confident in watching it without sub :unsure:
♥♥ Kato Shigeaki ♥ Koyama Keichiro ♥ Masuda Takahisa ♥ Nishikido Ryo ♥ Tegoshi Yuya ♥ Yamashita Tomohisa ♥♥

azzurrina

Postby azzurrina » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:26 pm

thank you so much for subbing this drama ^___^

Milano

Re: Daisuki!! [Eng subs) (ep 1)

Postby Milano » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:36 am

Sapporo Girl wrote:For certain, Daisuki!! is too difficult for a novice like me, but with Pookie and Henna_Juna supporting me, I'm sure I can get through it.

:lol Sapporo Girl you're doing a good job, your subtitles are nice !

Thanks

kozumifan

Postby kozumifan » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:43 am

amazing!!! thank you sooo much! <3
Image Image

loveless_soul

Postby loveless_soul » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:51 am

Wow, this sounds different and nice ^^ and not to mention Hiraoka Yuta is in it :] I'm sort of his fan now~
Thank you for the sub.
Kim Bum<3
Being here for almost a decade, it is sad for me to see the torrent section goes.
I guess sometimes good things must come to an end :(
- May 2015

Rikayla

Postby Rikayla » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:04 am

UWA~ Thank you very much for picking this project to sub!! <3

waniey_vic

Postby waniey_vic » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:06 am

thank you... i'm truly greatful for this...
THX all Fansubbers.. :wub:
SALUTE TO D-ADDICTS ..

asfanino

Postby asfanino » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:18 am

i love this drama!thanks for subbing!!

Ji-chan3

Postby Ji-chan3 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:28 pm

Thank you!

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Nadil » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:29 pm

^^ thanks a lot for the subs henna sapporo <3
sounds interesting, hope the drama'll be good :D

zsuness

Postby zsuness » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Thank you! :wub:

reiyuki

Postby reiyuki » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:49 am

where can I watch this online? can't download anything to my computer... :T

AiAiZXY

Postby AiAiZXY » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:15 am

Gahh I can't believe I just noticed that the subs were out haha
Thanks<3

I can't wait to watch this!
It sounds really good~

Daish

Postby Daish » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:14 am

Just watched the first ep. Seems like it has the elements of a decent drama for sure.

Though i must say that twist at the end (which i didn't expect) helped in capturing my attention. Can't wait to see how it turns out and all those other interesting implications.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Doasinfinity ^^

Zeldrias

Postby Zeldrias » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:25 am

:-) Thank you so much.

What a nice drama, I wonder how it all turns out :whistling:

hey9

Postby hey9 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 am

Thank you guys for subbing this great drama, no complaints here! Although I'm watching other dramas right now, this is at the top of my list.

[spoiler]I loved the first episode, made me cry throughout. And that baby is soooo friggin cute, I'd just be poking her cheeks constantly, too. The revelation at the end was shocking, to say the least. Sou-chan been living a double life or what lol?[/spoiler]

Sapporo Girl

Postby Sapporo Girl » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:07 am

I'll try to get Daisuki's episode 2 subs out this weekend or early next week. Here in Japan, it's final exam and graduation time, thus, I'm completely buried in work. Our goal at Henna_Sapporo is to serve up the best quality subs possible.

Fallona

Postby Fallona » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:48 am

Sapporo Girl wrote:I'll try to get Daisuki's episode 2 subs out this weekend or early next week. Here in Japan, it's final exam and graduation time, thus, I'm completely buried in work. Our goal at Henna_Sapporo is to serve up the best quality subs possible.

its ok hun don't push urself
i personally understand if subbers were late...forget about us and focus on your studies they sure must come first and ganbatte hope you'd do the best in your finals ^.^

lunas

Postby lunas » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:49 am

Thank you!

Sapporo Girl

Postby Sapporo Girl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:25 pm

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The subtitles for Daisuki, episode 2 are ready. There are extensive notes. If you don't want to be spoiled, please read them after viewing the episode. Tianj has already sent me the timing for episode 3 and I'll work as fast as I can. Things will get easier once exams are over.

Oh, I'm very bad at Karoke. If someone wants to make the Karoke for this drama, I can send you that part of the most recent timing file. Thank you.

vilma42

Postby vilma42 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Thank you for ep 2!!

azzurrina

Postby azzurrina » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:57 pm

thanks a lot! ^__^

Mayumii

Postby Mayumii » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Thank you for ep 2 ^o^

Fallona

Postby Fallona » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:24 pm

thanks for ep.2 subs and good luck with your finals ^.^

kurooha

Postby kurooha » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Thanks for episode 2!!

yoyo168

Postby yoyo168 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:40 pm

thanks for episode 2 subs :)

zsuness

Postby zsuness » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Thank you!

ina

Postby ina » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Thank you for the subs and also your notes, which are very interesting.

It's a really heartwarming drama and I am very glad you are subbing this.

arabian

Postby arabian » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Thanxxx so much for Ep2..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

Quistounette

Postby Quistounette » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 pm

thanks a lot for ep 2 ^^

reiyuki

Postby reiyuki » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:48 pm

WAH! Thank You for the subs XD

Ji-chan3

Postby Ji-chan3 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Thank you!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:24 pm

ありがとうございますfor episode 2's subtitles~!!! :wub:

marienella_m

Postby marienella_m » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:23 am

thank you so much for the subs! this is one of my fave dramas of the season(the other is Saito-san).:)

renachan

Postby renachan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Thank you<3

renachan

Postby renachan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Thank you<3

HaJoSa

Postby HaJoSa » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Thankx 4 ep 2 subs :D
:wub: SarangHea :wub:

loveless_soul

Postby loveless_soul » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Thank you for episode 2 (: didn't know it was out like a week ago =P can't wait for the other episodes ^^
Kim Bum<3
Being here for almost a decade, it is sad for me to see the torrent section goes.
- May 2015

seaweed

Postby seaweed » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:17 am

thanks for the subs for episode 2! =)
Currently watching: Last One Standing, Kaze no Garden, Oh! My Girl!! , Celeb to Binbo Taro

Sapporo Girl

Postby Sapporo Girl » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 am

Update. Everything needs to be turned into the university by the 15th. After that, I'll resume working on Daisuki episode 3 (I want a friend). I love this drama very much. I'm not going to give up on it.

Take care everyone!

Shadow Hexagram

Postby Shadow Hexagram » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:13 am

Sapporo Girl wrote:I'm not going to give up on it.

And I won't give up on watching it with your subs :lol
Yeah, Panda !!!

zsuness

Postby zsuness » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:44 am

Thanks Sapporo Girl for the update and good luck with uni work!!

mon-chan

Postby mon-chan » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Yes, thank you so much for keeping us up to date! Good luck with uni work! Thank you again and again!

Sapporo Girl

Postby Sapporo Girl » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:04 am

Finally! Episode three's subtitles are ready for your viewing pleasure! I'm not sure how good the subs are this time because my brain is fried.

I'll try to get episode 4 out this week. I don't want to fall too far behind. Enjoy!

yoyo168

Postby yoyo168 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 am

thanks for episode 3 subs :)

Shadow Hexagram

Postby Shadow Hexagram » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:21 am

Hurray for ep 03 and many thanks to the fried you.

by the way, if I can bring one little correction.
[spoiler]At 14:58, I think what you call "shoppan" is in fact "Chopin". :D[/spoiler]
Last edited by Shadow Hexagram on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yeah, Panda !!!

zsuness

Postby zsuness » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:30 am

Thank you!! :wub:

renachan

Postby renachan » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:27 am

Thank you so much for the new subs. :D

azzurrina

Postby azzurrina » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:11 am

thanks a lot! <3

SweetLolita

Postby SweetLolita » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:18 am

どもうありがとう! 

Thank you :D

HaJoSa

Postby HaJoSa » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Thankx for ep 3 subs :)
:wub: SarangHea :wub:

kusmog

Postby kusmog » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:22 pm

Schweet! Thank you for episode 3!! =D

kurooha

Postby kurooha » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Thanks for episode 3!

loveless_soul

Postby loveless_soul » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm

YAY! Episode 3 is out ^^ thank you~
Kim Bum<3
- May 2015

Return to “Subtitles”