[TimeLesSub] Bull Fighting Ep.01.avi

archived comments
StarryNight20

Postby StarryNight20 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:40 pm

Will you also be posting the episodes here when you're done as well? Or will they only be posted in your forum?

BTW, I'd just like to give a GINORMOUS thanks for those that are subbing this drama!!!!! =D Really really appreciate it!!!

darkness

Postby darkness » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Wow this serie is awesome! Waiting impatiently for the second episode :D

seprienna

Postby seprienna » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 am

thanks for subbing the 1st episode of Bull Fighting. Looking forward for the next episode.

swtaznangel530

Postby swtaznangel530 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:37 pm

Yay! Another great drama! Thanks guys! Mike He is super Hot in this one. =D
Currently Watching: Cinderella''s Sister & Prosecutor Princess

Image ~Enter for a Good Time~ :thumright:

Lita Zorro

Postby Lita Zorro » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:30 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Splendid!!!Wonderful!!! Hypersexy!!!!! Lots of cute guys!!!!!
Sport theme is always very sexy)))
Mike happens to play good basketball....

zuN

Postby zuN » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:10 am

so..what's taking so long for the second episode. Not to be rude or anything but it's been four weeks.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:12 am

zuN wrote:so..what's taking so long for the second episode. Not to be rude or anything but it's been four weeks.

Things happen in real life.

zuN

Postby zuN » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:14 am

ethidda wrote:
zuN wrote:so..what's taking so long for the second episode. Not to be rude or anything but it's been four weeks.

Things happen in real life.

of course they do, but one episode doesn't usually take 4 weeks that's all i'm saying.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:30 am

zuN wrote:of course they do, but one episode doesn't usually take 4 weeks that's all i'm saying.

I don't quite understand what you mean. In total hours worked on an episode, no it does not take a week. With translating, spotting, timing, editing, QCing, typesetting, and encoding, a generous estimate would be around 30 hours. In that sense, it takes less than 2 days to get it done.

However, I certainly hope that you don't expect us to fansub around the clock. Not only do most fansubbers have other projects and other groups, things crop up unexpectedly. People get busy in real life, or get sick, or their computers break. Lastly, it is simply impossible to go at that speed without burning out and getting absolutely sick of fansubbing.

So in short, real life intrudes, and things take longer. If you think fansubbing is so easy, go fansub an episode of an English-speaking tv show. It sounds easy, but it's really not.

This is also why there's such a thing as "leadership skills". Getting people to work on something is hard. It's much harder when you can't get a hold of them in real life and they're not getting paid to do it. Kudos to cat for getting so much of it done already, because it's harder than usual to do a project this time of the year, with people's real lives.

Lastly, if you really want the subs to happen faster, help out! I noticed that these are your first two posts on d-a, and as the subbing community, we always welcome new members to help us fansub. Maybe if you had something to do while you wait, or have people demanding quite rudely for the next episode when you're doing your best to squeeze out the time to finish your part in the episode, you'll learn some patience.

(Why is it that the fansubbers always seem so busy and the leechers always have so much free time? Maybe this is what they call 能者多勞, but I'm seriously getting sick of it! Next time, we should do private releases until the whole show is subbed. And then people won't have a chance to complain about why things take a long time.)

zuN

Postby zuN » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:34 am

Okay understandable, i would love to help out but i'm not fluent in mandarin yet. I don't think every leecher has a lot of time, including me and i don't think it's rude asking what was happening. I'm just used to having my releases quicker, i'll wait.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ethidda » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:53 am

I never suggested that you translate. Obviously, if you are waiting for subs, you're not proficient enough to translate. However, there are many other things in fansubbing, such as timing, QCing, editing, and encoding, and they are often split into manageable parts.

Each episode is about 70 minutes. If you have enough time to watch drama (and be impatient for the next episode), then you have enough time to help out fansubbing.

I'm not saying that you have to. I'm only saying that if you are so impatient, then perhaps you can direct your energy into giving back to the community.

OrangePeach

Postby OrangePeach » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:11 am

I totally agree with ethidda.
We do have our own life other than subbing the show.
So I seek everyone understanding in waiting patiently for the show.
Everyone is doing their best to release the episode as soon as possible.

We do not earn or gain any benefits for doing fansub.
It is just to share the drama with other people.

Rageofantasies

Postby Rageofantasies » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:44 am

Excuse me if I seem rude, but how's subbing going? I'm glad you're still subbing the series because I thought you guys dropped it (it wasn't a listed project on your site anymore, so I dropped a message). If there's anything I can do to help (besides translation and timing), please tell me. I'll be more than happy to help edit as long as your document can be opened in either Notepad or Wordpad.

Your first release of Bull Fighting was very well done; I look forward to future releases.

And I hope staff problems won't interfere too much with the process. I have an idea how hard it is to sub as an extra activity while you have more important things to do. However, I hope you all realize that your efforts will not be for nothing; the audience really appreciates your work.

tenniscalgal

Postby tenniscalgal » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:30 pm

@Rageofantasies
this drama is definitely not dropped. i'm not quite sure which site you were looking at but i'm 99% sure that it is still listed as one of our projects on our wiki, our forum, and our streaming site. we just moved to a new forum so things are a bit hectic. please be patient as we try to sort things out and try to get back on track. it is currently in the final QC stage so it should be released soon.

Gwiazdeczka

Postby Gwiazdeczka » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 pm

this so cool ^^ I really like Mike and just finished watching "why why love" so I will wait for this series to be released

I just saw a little row above If you don't like to wait for subs just wait till all episodes willl be released =] I sometimes do it ^^

To subbers GANBATE!!! FIGHTING!!! :cheers:

I know how hard work is it to make subs because I was a subber myself (I had to drop it...reality is cruel :()

once again GOOD LUCK!! :salut:

Rageofantasies

Postby Rageofantasies » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Oh, I see...
But I couldn't find the project listed here: http://timelessprojects.blogspot.com/20 ... -info.html ^^;
And sorry if I sounded impatient.

ccdj
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ccdj » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:09 am

@ Rageofantasies, that blog is not our official blog nor our website. Our website is currently still in construction. I dun remember ever creating that blog n if you look at it, the projects stated in there are the earlier projects that we are involved in. Whoever owns that blog http://timelessprojects.blogspot.com/20 ... -info.html please either close tat blog or remove all contents related to TimeLesSub as it is found to be misleading to our viewers.

As of now, you can check out our temporary website cum blog at http://timelessubmedia.blogspot.com/ or you can even join our forum @ http://s1.zetaboards.com/TimeLesSub/. Do check out our fansub wiki for updates & ongoing projects. You can find the link in my siggy.

And no, we are certainly not dropping Bull Fighting. As a matter of fact, we are doing our best to release them soon. We hope you dun mind waiting. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Rageofantasies

Postby Rageofantasies » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:08 am

Ah, I see.

Of course I don't mind waiting, and I'm certainly relieved that you are still subbing it. Thank you!

AngelGurlx86

Postby AngelGurlx86 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

Bull Fighting rocks! It's a really good drama, so if you haven't watched it yet you should give it a try.

Return to “Archived Comments”