Oniyome Nikki Season 1 [Eng Subs] (Ep 06 of 11) [DROPPED]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
]grimm[

Oniyome Nikki Season 1 [Eng Subs] (Ep 06 of 11) [DROPPED]

Postby ]grimm[ » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:57 am

I started making some softsubs for a friend and figured I could post them on here. I started with ep. 06 since S.O.S. already has hardsubs out for 1-5. These translations are mine, based on the original dialogue, and I've cleared it with S.O.S. to release them. The idea isn't to compete with them, but to (try to) get some quick and dirty subs as preparation for the second season.

The original raws for Oniyome Nikki aren't being seeded anymore, so I had to scrounge the episodes up from a variety of different sources, some raw and a few different Chinese hardsubs. I apologize if the timing is off on some of them, but I think you should be able to resynch them fairly easily.

This is my first attempt at subbing anything, and I've done the translation and timing myself. I'd appreciate feedback, particularly if there're translation errors.

I should acknowledge dancestar24 who inspired me to attempt this on my own.

Enjoy.
Attachments
Oniyome Nikki ep 06.srt
Oniyome Nikki ep 06 - timed to SUBPIG release
(49.53 KiB) Downloaded 726 times

AZNLee

Postby AZNLee » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:06 am

Let me be the first to say thanks for the subs.

As there aren't any seeds on the DA tracker, I'm currently dl'n the episodes from http://clubbox.co.kr/towa. The episodes seem the be the same file size (which might mean they're the same), except for episode 1. I'll check and seed them as i get them from clubbox.

I'm currently seeding ep02 raw, but my upload speed is....well...lol

I don't have ep06 atm, so if there are any timing issues, I'll post a resync'd version when i get it, if that's ok with you.
EDIT: ep06 timing is fine :)
Last edited by AZNLee on Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

]grimm[

Postby ]grimm[ » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:36 am

Feel free to resync and repost. I don't mind if people take them and edit them and use them or pretty much do anything with them.

Return to “Subtitles”