Freeze 2006 (WAF Version) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Tsunku

Freeze 2006 (WAF Version) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Tsunku » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:11 am

Freeze 2006 (WAF Version) [Eng Subs] (Eps 1-5)

I had d/led this from clubbox and found the subs for eps 2 and 4 to be way out of sync, starting at minute 55. so in case someone else also d/led WAF's dvdrips of Freeze I felt I should post the srts I had made from their dvdsubs, also I corrected spelling and grammar mistakes. I do not know if these subs will sync with the other raws out there. they are synced for Freeze.2006.XviD.AC3.EP1-WAF.avi, Freeze.2006.XviD.AC3.EP2-WAF.avi, Freeze.2006.XviD.AC3.EP3-WAF.avi, Freeze.2006.XviD.AC3.EP4-WAF.avi, Freeze.2006.XviD.AC3.EP5-WAF.avi...
Attachments
Freeze.2006-SUB-ENG.RAR
English Subtitles for Episodes 1-5 of Freeze
(36.28 KiB) Downloaded 2149 times

little tiger

Postby little tiger » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:19 am

thx! :roll

beauwhale

Postby beauwhale » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:36 am

wow, thanks a lot Tsunku. i did dl those files that u gave the sub. i am about to delete those, but luckily you post the sub, thank you so so much....
Never believe in Eternity Love :salut: :whistling:

heerowing

Postby heerowing » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:43 am

is that really sub for freeze? if it is so it for esp 1-5 right? why can;t it work on my esp 3?

Tsunku

Postby Tsunku » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:27 am

beauwhale wrote:wow, thanks a lot Tsunku. i did dl those files that u gave the sub. i am about to delete those, but luckily you post the sub, thank you so so much....

heh run across the problem of ep2 subs starting at 55 minutes? when i first was watching it i nearly had a heart attack, then i checked it with subrip and found the first subtitle showing up way too late. so i ocr'ed them all and correct eps 2 and 4 which for some reason the timecode started at 55 minutes, i assume it was because there were 2 eps per dvd and they had been set to run consecutively. either way fixed the timing, checked it, corrected some spelling errors and fixed grammar errors i found. but do note, these are for the dvdrips WAF made of the series, i do not know if the timings are the same for the tv-rips, if not, you can timeshift them using subtitle workshop easily. btw don't use the set dialog point method it mentions in the help file, i tried that on ep2 and ended up having to retime the entire thing.
for ep4 i just the ctrl+shift+n method which worked much better. i only wanted to post these for those who had the same dvdrips and were upset about the subs for eps 2, 4 not showing up at the proper times. which is why i mentioned the filenames of the avis.

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby onoturtle » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:57 pm

There are fansubs for Freeze (work in progress): http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43352.htm
These are soft/hardsubs based on the UlTRA TV-rips. Unlike the WAF DVD-rips UlTRA's contains the opening and thus if you want to use the subs of a raw for the other you'll need to add a delay to resync things.

A difference between the raws: WAF is presented in 16:9 widescreen and UlTRA is presented in 4:3 letterboxed. If you watch your dramas on a widescreen monitor, you'll probably want the WAF.

I wonder how quality these DVD subs are. Hopefully someone comments about it. I haven't watched the show with any subs yet, as I'm waiting for the fansub to finish :)

NOTE: This thread should probably be merged with the other thread, URL above...

Tsunku

Postby Tsunku » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:51 pm

onoturtle wrote:There are fansubs for Freeze (work in progress): http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43352.htm
These are soft/hardsubs based on the UlTRA TV-rips. Unlike the WAF DVD-rips UlTRA's contains the opening and thus if you want to use the subs of a raw for the other you'll need to add a delay to resync things.

A difference between the raws: WAF is presented in 16:9 widescreen and UlTRA is presented in 4:3 letterboxed. If you watch your dramas on a widescreen monitor, you'll probably want the WAF.

I wonder how quality these DVD subs are. Hopefully someone comments about it. I haven't watched the show with any subs yet, as I'm waiting for the fansub to finish :)

NOTE: This thread should probably be merged with the other thread, URL above...

d-fansubs requested i post them seperately, yes i asked before posting.
the WAF rips look pretty good but yes, there is no intro or outro, they didn't include that.
btw thanks for spelling that out about the UlTRA rips cuz i had no idea about them.

Tsunku

Postby Tsunku » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:59 pm

Also again I must stress these are dvd subtiltes for the WAF dvdrips, do not confuse them with D-Fansubs excellent fansub work. the dvd subs had lots of errors in spelling and grammar, i did my best to correct both, the grammar part was mainly missing words or odd phrasing of statements like "what makes difference' instead of 'what difference does it make' heh spelling was the simplest part thsoe instead of those. but like i said, i only posted these as a service to anyone who d/led the WAF dvdrips cuz the .idx/.sub for eps 2 and 4 were badly out of sync and judging by the time they start, i think the dvds were set for eps 1 and 2 to run consecutively one after another since ep2 subs start at 55 minutes and some seconds, the exact place where ep2 would start if it was part of ep1.
sorry for any misconceptions about these being part of anything D-Fansubs is doing, they aren't and won't be. it's just to help out those who like me d/led the dvd and got upset when trying to watch heh

AznAngel29

Postby AznAngel29 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:15 pm

thank u i was lookin for subs earlier for this thx

luv

Thank you.

Postby luv » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 pm

Tsunku...Thank you for posting the subtitles.
Finally ...I can remove all the files from my computer...hehe...
I also downloaded the subtitles together with the files from naynay's clubbox but couldn't get it to work...how did you manage to do that? hehe...
Anyway...Thank you...I was so happy to see that post :)

Oh...did you have the soundtrack yet?
You can get it from asianosts.cjb.net.
This is the direct link.

http://www.badongo.com/file/1610006

Tsunku

Re: Thank you.

Postby Tsunku » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:05 pm

luv wrote:Tsunku...Thank you for posting the subtitles.
Finally ...I can remove all the files from my computer...hehe...
I also downloaded the subtitles together with the files from naynay's clubbox but couldn't get it to work...how did you manage to do that? hehe...
Anyway...Thank you...I was so happy to see that post :)

Oh...did you have the soundtrack yet?
You can get it from asianosts.cjb.net.
This is the direct link.

http://www.badongo.com/file/1610006

subrip, then subtitle workshop to resync eps 2 and 4, then notepad while i watched to correct misspellings and grammar.

shizniz00

Postby shizniz00 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:27 pm

nice..thanks

ervingeoffrey

Postby ervingeoffrey » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Thanks guy, for your work. :-)

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:57 pm

i edited the title of this topic. could someone pm me and let me know if there are only 5 eps to this series, and therefore COMPLETE? or are there more subs to come?

EDIT: airhead: thanks for your pm. this series is complete (for the WAF version).
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

kobe23

Postby kobe23 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:22 pm

Thanks Tsunku so much for these subs.

Just in case anyone wants to know, the subs seems decent for dvd subs. Not as good as fansubs of course, but it's tolerable. However, the WAF version is a really high quality rip, one of the best I've seen. Much much better than the ULTRA tv-rips.

Return to “Subtitles”