Tatta Hitotsu no Koi [Tagalog Subs] (Ep 1-2)[DROPPED]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
mandaraya

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi [Tagalog Subs] (Ep 1-2)[DROPPED]

Postby mandaraya » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:27 pm

my friend is currently subbing the first ep. and i think he's 99.6% done. i'll probably upload it tonight!!!
Attachments
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - 02 TAGALOG SUBS (704x396 DivX6).srt
(35.31 KiB) Downloaded 388 times
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - 01 TAGALOG SUBS (704x396 DivX6).srt
FIRST ATTEMPT!!
(55.22 KiB) Downloaded 524 times
Last edited by mandaraya on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.

liannejoy

Postby liannejoy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:31 pm

:lol!!!!! You're really serious about this?? So cute! :D

mandaraya

Postby mandaraya » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:35 pm

yup! i kinda helped him out but he did all the translating.

liannejoy

Postby liannejoy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:47 pm

Okay...now im going to just HAVE to download this drama just to see your subs!! :P This will definitely be refreshing. :D Galing!! Kaya nyo yan!! :salut:

marienella_m

Postby marienella_m » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:48 pm

since this is for Tagalog subs, then i might as well speak in Tagalog! :D
galing naman ng idea nyo! matagal ko ng iniisip yan e, pero mahirap kasi na fr English to Tagalog din ang lalabas na translation. Maganda sana kung meron na fr Nihonggo to Tagalog ang subbing.
anyways, goodluck sa inyo at sana marami pa ang maka appreciate ng doramas sa Pilipinas(truly neglected ang doramas sa Phil, nasa QTV kasi..naipalabas na dun ang magagandang doramas like Summer Snow,Beautiful life, Love Revolution,Hoshi no Kinka 1-3, etc pero konti lng ang nanonood). btw..maganda ng translation ng QTV, ok din naman ang dubbing.

mandaraya

Postby mandaraya » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:15 pm

marienella_m wrote:since this is for Tagalog subs, then i might as well speak in Tagalog! :D
galing naman ng idea nyo! matagal ko ng iniisip yan e, pero mahirap kasi na fr English to Tagalog din ang lalabas na translation. Maganda sana kung meron na fr Nihonggo to Tagalog ang subbing.
anyways, goodluck sa inyo at sana marami pa ang maka appreciate ng doramas sa Pilipinas(truly neglected ang doramas sa Phil, nasa QTV kasi..naipalabas na dun ang magagandang doramas like Summer Snow,Beautiful life, Love Revolution,Hoshi no Kinka 1-3, etc pero konti lng ang nanonood). btw..maganda ng translation ng QTV, ok din naman ang dubbing.

um.. i'm still learning tagalog so i didn't quite understand what you just said, only a little. :-)

unfortunately, he (BUSHIDOU) didn't translate it from japanese to tagalog since we couldn't find a japanese translator. :-(

well, i guess it's up to you guys to decide if the tagalog subs are ok hehe. feel free to edit the whole translation if u guys aren't satisfied :-)

THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME SUBBING SO PLEASE GO EASY ON HIM.. AND ME ALSO, EVEN THOUGH I DID VERY LITTLE ON THE TRANSLATION :D

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fairytwix » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:02 am

mandaraya wrote:
marienella_m wrote:since this is for Tagalog subs, then i might as well speak in Tagalog! :D

um.. i'm still learning tagalog so i didn't quite understand what you just said, only a little. :-)

unfortunately, he (BUSHIDOU) didn't translate it from japanese to tagalog since we couldn't find a japanese translator. :-(

well, i guess it's up to you guys to decide if the tagalog subs are ok hehe. feel free to edit the whole translation if u guys aren't satisfied :-)

THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME SUBBING SO PLEASE GO EASY ON HIM.. AND ME ALSO, EVEN THOUGH I DID VERY LITTLE ON THE TRANSLATION :D

hey...lol..im watching tatta hitotsu no koi too...and i can help with the translation and subbing process if you want..iv got experience!!! hehehe..willing to help..but i can't translate japanese to tagalog that well tho..my japanese is still a bit limited..BUT i can translate the english to tagalog..hehehe..i was ac2alii thinkin of DOING the EXACT same thing too..lol..doin tagalog subs i mean..i just dint kno if eni1 was willing to help me do it so i dropped the idea..hehehe..enih00z..just PM me if u need eni help.. ^^ btw, there are lots of filipino subbers out here..namely me, allredndizzy(D-Fansubs Admin), xkimix, and buffyreg.. ^^

just drop me a line ok? ^^
gimme some bigbangin lovin
b-b-b-but I love you boy ~

homeboi19

Postby homeboi19 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:15 am

Oh, I want to see this!
Anticipation Level : HIGH :D

Goodluck guys!!! :salut:

evil_zai

Postby evil_zai » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:50 am

hmmmn... tagalog subs. really??
i can help if you guys want. just pm me.
wala naman akong ginagawa masyado. :D

schizoar
Fansubber
Fansubber

woah!

Postby schizoar » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:26 am

I was :blink when I saw this thread. I was like, really a tagalog thread? Finally.. 8)

I'll download the drama so I can see your subs.. Naexcite tuloy ako, gusto ko mapanood yan! :mrgreen:

goygakgoy

Postby goygakgoy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:56 am

uh....what's tagalog?

marienella_m

Postby marienella_m » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:28 am

Tagalog, or Filipino, is the primary language of the people of the Philippines.

goygakgoy

Postby goygakgoy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:11 am

oh..thanks. learn something new everyday...hehe.

marienella_m wrote:Tagalog, or Filipino, is the primary language of the people of the Philippines.

garnet07

Postby garnet07 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:30 am

Ooooh cant wait. Pero bakit ngayon ka lang nagstart ng subbing at bakit Tatta Hitotsu? Well I appreciate your effort. Cant wait for them to come out.

hehe how would it be like when your watching japanese drama with Tagalog subs :D More power to ya!! :cheers:
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

jcrina

Postby jcrina » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:30 pm

garnet07 wrote:Pero bakit ngayon ka lang nagstart ng subbing at bakit Tatta Hitotsu?

yeah, been wondering the same thing. why choose hitokoi? goodluck on the translations from english to tagalog! so you guys are using dancestar's translations?

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fairytwix » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:07 am

hmmm...well..for one thing..imo..tatta hitotsu no koi is a good drama..hahah.. its an added bonus that kame is in it.. ^^ for me nwei..lol..mebbe they thot it too?? hahah..

evil_zai

Postby evil_zai » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:42 am

maybe the subber's a kame fan.. hehe. there seems to be lots of dedicated subbers who are the turlte's fans. :D

biteme_lestat

Postby biteme_lestat » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:00 pm

Wow!!! galeng!! as in!!! i was planning to DL this series anyway...but now, I am most definiely downloading just so i can use ur subs guys :) Can't wait for you to post this :)

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fairytwix » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:25 pm

evil_zai wrote:maybe the subber's a kame fan.. hehe. there seems to be lots of dedicated subbers who are the turlte's fans. :D

muhahahaah...a kame fan huh? but..i think mandaraya said that HE was a guy? the translator i mean..lol..but he's prolii a fan of the girl...lol..can't rmmbr her name..><"

and yes..i am one of those dedicated subbers who's a kame fan..hahahh

enih00z...i think this thread sud be moved to the fansubbing thread rather than the subtitles..coz the subs aren't out yet nwei..hehehe..

mandaraya

Postby mandaraya » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:32 pm

guys, i apologize if i haven't uploaded the subs yet. i've been very busy this weekend. i will upload it by tonight and definitely reply to your questions. thanx

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby dmaechan » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:47 pm

it's been awhile since i logged in to post @ d-addicts... but when I saw this post...i just had to comment and say...i can't wait for the tagalog subs... it'll be good for me to watch with the subs so i could relearn tagalog (i mix it with english and visaya too much)... hehe... and i'm already watching tatta hitosu no koi anyways... plus...i'm a kame fan too ^o^ i loved him in nobuta, sapuri, and gokusen2
Last edited by dmaechan on Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

hikari00

Postby hikari00 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:57 pm

hey... if you guys need help subbing from english to tagalog i can def help... since i already have dancestars sub.. i mean if thats ok with dancestar.... but just tell me and illl def help!!!

xoxo, kamiru
akame=love4ever :wub:
Watching: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

mandaraya

Postby mandaraya » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 am

just uploaded the 1st ever tagalog-subbed dorama! check it out guys!

my friend, bushidou, who subtitled the entire episode told me that ther are mistakes! he's also not very good, since this is his first time. it was translated from english to tagalog using dancestar's translation (hope he doesn't get mad at us because we didn't ask permission)..

ENJOY!

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mhaellix » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:37 am

That's not a very good idea. You should ask for permission, it's just fair, did you atleast credit dancestar?

schizoar
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby schizoar » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:44 am

mhaellix wrote:That's not a very good idea. You should ask for permission, it's just fair, did you atleast credit dancestar?

I think so too.. It's better to ask permission first so as to avoid misunderstandings later on and to at least respect the translator's efforts in translating, timing, and editing this drama for us. I don't mean this in a bad way, I hope you won't be offended. :-)

mandaraya

Postby mandaraya » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:54 am

i already pm'd dancestar24 regarding this matter. thanx

garnet07

Postby garnet07 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:08 am

:lol watching this show with tagalog subs was funny. It kind of took longer to read the tagalog subs than english though. Hmm probably because I haven't read any tagalog for such a long time.

Oh some of the words were kept in english or tagalish. Overall, good job with the first project. Hope you do more of them. Thanks :lol

Waiting:

J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner

K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower

C: InTimeWithYou

mallorn

Postby mallorn » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:56 pm

Wow! Go you! This is great! Yung ultimate dream ko makakita ng maglalabas ng eng subs para sa mga high quality Filipino telenovelas, ie Bituing Walang Ningning at Encantadia. Pero dahil wala akong recording equipment at hindi marunong magrip ng DVDs (at wala rin akong DVDs :P)....

I'll be waiting eagerly to see the other subs! If you or your friend will ever be needing or wanting someone to help QC/proofread the grammar, words, etc, I'm very much available. :D
downloading dramas in secret..... shhhhh!

Currently Watching: Prosecutor Princess, Conspiracy in the Court

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fairytwix » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:11 pm

lol...the subs were okay...i agree..it took me some time to get used to reading it in tagalog..hahaha... BUT..i just found one thing funeeeh.hahaha.. its the part where some words in the subs use "e" instead of "i".. yes it may sound like that when you say it..but...it is in fact not written that way..lol.. like "namen" its supposed to be "namin" and "kame"(its not kamenashi ukn0..lol..) its supposed to be "kami" ^^ but its all good..i can still understand wut u tryyin to say..hehehe.. ^^

evil_zai

Postby evil_zai » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:16 pm

^haha! so true. i noticed that too. it was fun though.
good effort btw.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fairytwix » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:21 pm

hahah..ye..i agree..good effort guys..lol..as iv said..i can help u edit and translate it if u want..ikn0 a bit of japanese too..lol.. but not as good as dancestar..when u get her "go" signal.. PM me or sumfink..coz i kinda wanna do this subbing proj..lol..iv got the TTHK files on my comp nwei..hahah.. ^^

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mhaellix » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:41 pm

mandaraya wrote:i already pm'd dancestar24 regarding this matter. thanx

Yokatta.

I haven't dl-ed it yet, but maybe later, I'd love to help out, but I'm busy with 14-sai and Dandori.

Before I wanted to do a tagalog sub for Brother Beat, but since I figured no one would really need tagalog sub, I didn't do it. I would've really thought tv rips of shows would come out first before tagalog subs.

I think there's a group who wants to start doing Maalala Mo Kaya, I've never watched that in the Philippines, so I don't know how good it is, but right now they're looking for a timer, I think.

joienesque

Postby joienesque » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:44 pm

fairytwix wrote:lol...the subs were okay...i agree..it took me some time to get used to reading it in tagalog..hahaha... BUT..i just found one thing funeeeh.hahaha.. its the part where some words in the subs use "e" instead of "i".. yes it may sound like that when you say it..but...it is in fact not written that way..lol.. like "namen" its supposed to be "namin" and "kame"(its not kamenashi ukn0..lol..) its supposed to be "kami" ^^ but its all good..i can still understand wut u tryyin to say..hehehe.. ^^

I agree with what fairytwix said. ^^

Also, I think it would be nice to improve the form of language used in certain situations, like when Hiroto's mom said "Tomodachi", you guys translated it as "Nandito tropa mo" but I think it would be better to just say, "Kaibigan mo" (or for if you want it to be informal, "Tropa mo") which is a more direct translation from the Japanese language and also gives out the same amount of "lack of affection" from Hiroto's mom. There are some parts here where the conversation was formal but instead sounded informal and some casual conversations that sounded formal. Since Nao is a rich girl, I think it would be better for her to call her father, "dad" or "daddy" instead of "tay" just to go with social context of the story and to build up a contrast between their (Nao's and Hiroto's) social backgrounds.

Well then, I hope you guys take this as constructive criticism~ I don't mean any harm (or war) from any of this. I'll watch more of this later to get the feel of it. It was a pretty nice effort to translate this and a refreshing change too. ^^

Galingan niyo pa sa mga susunod na episodes~ Gambatte~ :)

hikari00

Postby hikari00 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:26 pm

omg.. i just saw the beginning.. its so funny!! since i saw it already wid dancestar's subs.. i know that the beginning is suppose to be a little serious.. but because of your tagalog translation.. it just makes it so funny...its true that its faster to read the english since i havent read tagalog for a long time... its still really good... and even though your "e" instead of "i" look really weird.. i can still understand it.. "kame" is now my favorite tagalog word... cuz its "we" and "kame-nashi" at the same time!!!

i know that its kinda copying ur idea but my sister and i wants to put tagalog sub on gokusen 2 and devil beside you... i hope thats ok with you... also if you need help with tatta hitotsu no koi.. i can def help!!!

xoxo, kamiru

akame=love4ever :wub:

Watching: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

schizoar
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby schizoar » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:41 pm

joienesque wrote:Also, I think it would be nice to improve the form of language used in certain situations, like when Hiroto's mom said "Tomodachi", you guys translated it as "Nandito tropa mo" but I think it would be better to just say, "Kaibigan mo" (or for if you want it to be informal, "Tropa mo") which is a more direct translation from the Japanese language and also gives out the same amount of "lack of affection" from Hiroto's mom. There are some parts here where the conversation was formal but instead sounded informal and some casual conversations that sounded formal. Since Nao is a rich girl, I think it would be better for her to call her father, "dad" or "daddy" instead of "tay" just to go with social context of the story and to build up a contrast between their (Nao's and Hiroto's) social backgrounds.

Well then, I hope you guys take this as constructive criticism~ I don't mean any harm (or war) from any of this. I'll watch more of this later to get the feel of it. It was a pretty nice effort to translate this and a refreshing change too. ^^

Yeah I agree. We appreciate your efforts in subbing this one. Pero yun nga, siguro you can do what joienesque suggested coz I also noticed that. And try to translate the whole sentence, not the way it is timed, kasi mas magiging okei yung translations nyo if that's what you'll do. :-)

Natuwa naman ako nung pinapanood ko yung subs nyo, I tried subbing one episode before kaya lang di ko na pinost saka nadelete ko na din kasi nga I know na wala namang nagsasub ng tagalog dito sa d-addicts.

Keep up the good work. I'll be downloading the rest of the episodes because of you guys, lol.. :thumright:

mira-chan

Postby mira-chan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:20 pm

interesting! just downloaded the subs, thanks!

mhaellix, i didn't know you were Filipino too...loved ur work in dandori & 14 sai :)

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mhaellix » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:59 pm

mira-chan wrote:interesting! just downloaded the subs, thanks!

mhaellix, i didn't know you were Filipino too...loved ur work in dandori & 14 sai :)

=)

Thank you.

biteme_lestat

Postby biteme_lestat » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:39 am

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, maybe by this weekend., but just skimming thru it, it was really enjoyable! different, but enjoyable! aliw tlg :) though i have the same comments with the changing of "i" to "e" on some words...but overall, i liked it. I hope you continue :) will be eagerly waiting for the next eps :)

mallorn

Postby mallorn » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:20 pm

mhaellix wrote:I think there's a group who wants to start doing Maalala Mo Kaya, I've never watched that in the Philippines, so I don't know how good it is, but right now they're looking for a timer, I think.

That's GREAT! Maalaala Mo Kaya is a long running drama program where they feature one story each week. 1 hour-2 hours if I'm not mistaken. Many are real life stories, and most are very touching. It's heavy drama-ish, but for me it's good. :) I only wish I knew how to time.... :cry:
downloading dramas in secret..... shhhhh!

Currently Watching: Prosecutor Princess, Conspiracy in the Court

blurryeyes

Postby blurryeyes » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:29 am

i was planning to download the series after it ends.. but after seeing this thread and read ALL the comments, hehe, i think ill start to dl it... now na! :D
excited to watch it in Tagalog subs first :mrgreen:
NO MUSIC
NO LIFE

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fairytwix » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:17 pm

mallorn wrote:
mhaellix wrote:I think there's a group who wants to start doing Maalala Mo Kaya, I've never watched that in the Philippines, so I don't know how good it is, but right now they're looking for a timer, I think.

oooh...really?! ikn0 how to time..edit..QC..lol.. ^^ but nweiz.. its really fun to see tagalog subs..hahaha... it may need a few tweakings..but its all good...

Also, I think it would be nice to improve the form of language used in certain situations, like when Hiroto's mom said "Tomodachi", you guys translated it as "Nandito tropa mo" but I think it would be better to just say, "Kaibigan mo" (or for if you want it to be informal, "Tropa mo") which is a more direct translation from the Japanese language and also gives out the same amount of "lack of affection" from Hiroto's mom. There are some parts here where the conversation was formal but instead sounded informal and some casual conversations that sounded formal. Since Nao is a rich girl, I think it would be better for her to call her father, "dad" or "daddy" instead of "tay" just to go with social context of the story and to build up a contrast between their (Nao's and Hiroto's) social backgrounds.

Galingan niyo pa sa mga susunod na episodes~ Gambatte~

heheh..i also agree on this one..i noticed it to..just a bit social context problems..coz japanese tend to be particular in the tone of language and the words u use..and sumtymz, one word could mean a whole sentence...most of the time, dancestar just translates the whole line or dialogue of a character in a very simple manner and straight to the point..add to that a little of my own knowledge of japanese..i can see the deeper context..heheh..so, dun try to translate it EXACTLY as dancestar's translation.. coz sumtyms, it sounds awkward in filipino..lol..

the truth is..sumtyms, when i watch dramas with subs, i tend to translate it to myslef in my mind on how it would sound in tagalog..sumtyms..even i find my own translations weird and hilarious...so thumbs up to u for having the guts to do this.. ^^

mandaraya

Postby mandaraya » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:47 am

we're sorry for those who were quite disappointed.. my friend is currently working on episode 2 and he told me it's gonna be done within the next 24 hours. he so lazy to go on d-addicts. :x

improved subs for ep 2 (on the way!!)

thanx :D

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fairytwix » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:11 pm

mandaraya wrote:we're sorry for those who were quite disappointed.. my friend is currently working on episode 2 and he told me it's gonna be done within the next 24 hours. he so lazy to go on d-addicts. :x

improved subs for ep 2 (on the way!!)

thanx :D

lol..no..we were NOT disappointed..heheh..its good for a first try..nobody gets it right straight away you kno.. ^^ we are just giving out some pointers to improve the way u sub it... ^^

lookin forward for ep2.. :thumleft:

mandaraya

Postby mandaraya » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:24 am

..just uploaded the subs for ep 2 a few seconds ago. lemme know what ya'll think about it.
8)

sherriebes

Postby sherriebes » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:39 am

im amazed!! i will download this series to see your subs...i did not expect to see this one with tagalog sub...anyways keep up the good work.
Sherriebes Loves Takuya Kimura
Spread SMAP to Everyone!

vilma42

Postby vilma42 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:11 am

Galing meron pala nito....It's my favorite.....keep subbing please,thanks

angel_rina

Postby angel_rina » Tue May 01, 2007 3:34 am

tagalog sub?
wow naman.. thanks ^^

dar204

Postby dar204 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:12 am

seryoso????? me tagalog??? i want to watch... heheheh

julicar23

Postby julicar23 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:39 am

ok ang fansub group nyo ha... tagalog subs.. wow great... kaya lng wouldn't it be nice to promote our own drama? I mean Filipino dramas/teleseryes so that our own staff would be known world wide... we filipinos understand english already because it's our 2nd language... but anyway, goodwork, there are still many Filipinos who are excited knowing that there's tagalog subs of other asian dramas... keep it up :)

Return to “Subtitles”