White Robe of Love [Eng Subs] (Ep 1&3 of 20) [Dropped]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

White Robe of Love [Eng Subs] (Ep 1&3 of 20) [Dropped]

Postby sunshine4ever » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:20 pm

^poster credits to JD

For more info about the drama, go here:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/White_Robe_of_Love

We need translators and timers, please PM sunshine4ever if you are interested in helping. For guests, please email me at sunshine4ever02@yahoo.com Thanks!

The subtiltes only sync into the DVDripped version that I have. If you have YDY version and can resync, feel free to post it and I'll link. Thanks.

OST:
will repost later

Direct links to download this drama (DVDripped):
Episode 1 | Episode 2

Download via D-addicts BT:
Episode 1 DVD rip

REVISED for episode 1 on November 26

Subtitles:
Episode 1 DVD rip REVISED as of Nov. 26-2006 | Episode 1 YDY
Translations by JD, erwinia & fern
Timed & QC'ed by sunshine4ever
Edited by fern
YDY sub resynced by JKH

Episode 3
Credits:
Translators: JD, elaiine, fern
Timing: thaominh & sunshine4ever
Editor/QC: fern & sunshine4ever

Last edited by sunshine4ever on Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:59 am, edited 18 times in total.

LdyKlutzy

Postby LdyKlutzy » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:27 pm

Yay, this project is finally starting [:
Thanks sunshine ^^

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Nadil » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:09 pm

omg ~ thank you very much... I love the actors in this drama ^^
I'll check it out ....
thanks u r awesome :)

khmai_kandi22

Postby khmai_kandi22 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:11 pm

Yay, I can't wait to watch this! Thanks sunshine!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:38 pm

Thanks...looks like this will be my first tw drama since I dont know when :roll

JKH

Postby JKH » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:16 am

I retimed the subs so that I can watch this show with my YDY episodes. Thanks so much for subbing! you guys did a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!
(If I have time, I retime the other episodes as soon as possible! ^^)
Attachments
WhiteRobe-01.srt
Subs synced to YDY version. ^^
(51.92 KiB) Downloaded 516 times

la bonita

Postby la bonita » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:24 am

thank you... thank you... thank you *muah*

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:25 am

JKH wrote:I retimed the subs so that I can watch this show with my YDY episodes. Thanks so much for subbing! you guys did a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!
(If I have time, I retime the other episodes as soon as possible! ^^)

omg, are you serious about retiming it? if you retime you don't have to credit my timing...in fact, feel free to add yourself in if you retime

by the way, guys, i feel so sorry that the timing wasn't as great as i expected..next time i hope it'll be more syncable with the Chinese subs..I had a hard time learning to QC, it's a tough job.

JKH

Postby JKH » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:40 am

sunshine4ever wrote:omg, are you serious about retiming it? if you retime you don't have to credit my timing...in fact, feel free to add yourself in if you retime

by the way, guys, i feel so sorry that the timing wasn't as great as i expected..next time i hope it'll be more syncable with the Chinese subs..I had a hard time learning to QC, it's a tough job.

Sure I'll help you guys retime! It's not very hard, and I would do it for myself anyway because I downloaded the whole show in YDY version. As long as the sub comes out during the weekend or on a day when I don't have a ton of homework. ^^

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:32 am

JKH wrote:Sure I'll help you guys retime! It's not very hard, and I would do it for myself anyway because I downloaded the whole show in YDY version. As long as the sub comes out during the weekend or on a day when I don't have a ton of homework. ^^

i'm a bit curious, but when you said "retime" you actually meant you resynced it right? not retime the whole ep? cuz it'll take a long time to time the whole thing again...

oh yeah, hahahaa, i downloaded this show just like a month ago...i know WROL was aired in Taiwan in June or something..unfortunately I did not know the cast prior to last month so I couldn't have downloaded it in advance :mrgreen: but I was lucky to find a dvd rip version thanks to a good friend's help...i've been trying to download the ydy version like crazy, but i only got the later episodes....i like the dvd rip version more cuz ya don't have to deal with commercial breaks and the logos on the screen. :w00t: thanks for syncing to ydy

JKH

Postby JKH » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:10 pm

sunshine4ever wrote:
i'm a bit curious, but when you said "retime" you actually meant you resynced it right? not retime the whole ep? cuz it'll take a long time to time the whole thing again...

oh yeah, hahahaa, i downloaded this show just like a month ago...i know WROL was aired in Taiwan in June or something..unfortunately I did not know the cast prior to last month so I couldn't have downloaded it in advance :mrgreen: but I was lucky to find a dvd rip version thanks to a good friend's help...i've been trying to download the ydy version like crazy, but i only got the later episodes....i like the dvd rip version more cuz ya don't have to deal with commercial breaks and the logos on the screen. :w00t: thanks for syncing to ydy

Haha! Yes I mean resync, my mistake! ^^
Yeah, I downloaded the show over the summer, but because of schoolwork, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet! But Now I will!

hijacked

Postby hijacked » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:18 pm

haha it's finally out! good job sunshine!

JenBell

Postby JenBell » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:31 am

so awesome...so watched the 1st epi...so gonna watch the rest...er...so...er...the end? oh and thank u
JenBell®

ladysnowy7355

Postby ladysnowy7355 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:11 am

Thank you! thank you so much for the sub...

pokez1

Postby pokez1 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:54 am

Very interesting drama. Thank you for subbing it.

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:31 pm

Attention please, I've revised my "bad" timinig and now it looks really good!!! So here is the revised version for episode 1. I've edited the lyrics and fixed other minor problems. If you plan to keep the drama, I suggest you redownload episode 1.

I'll post episode 2 soon.
Attachments
WhiteRobeOfLove01[DVDrip]REVISED-Nov26-2006.srt
(52 KiB) Downloaded 663 times
Last edited by sunshine4ever on Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JenBell

Postby JenBell » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:27 pm

thanks sunshine...looking forward 2 this series...thank u for subbing this...ur a legend...
JenBell®

hijacked

Postby hijacked » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:04 am

i think we should really appreciate the team's effort for this. this isn't an easy piece of work at all, given all the meical terms to download. thx so much sunshine!

aong

Postby aong » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:15 am

thank you so much

it s sound interresting drama :D

missjade

Postby missjade » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:50 pm

wow thanks for subbing this. ^^ currently i'm re-watching THE OUTSIDERS and loving it all over again. lolz so this is like a bonus for me to find out that the stars from outsiders is reunited in here again. hehe patiently (not really lolz) waiting for more eps.

mandychan

Postby mandychan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:00 am

thanks for your hardwork I love the show!! :cheers:
Image Image
watching: Boys over flowers, fated to love you, miss no good,who are you, whats up fox,and lots more!! I am a drama fiend :thumright:

ingiejr

Postby ingiejr » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:12 pm

used to dl this series 4-5 episodes. but thought wouldn't have the subtitles. thanks for doing the subs. hope to epi 2 will come out soon.

lakatsumi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lakatsumi » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:38 pm

thank you for working on this project!! I used to have all the YDY version episodes but i thought no one would subs it!! THANK AGAIn!! Keep up the hard work!!!

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:22 am

hi everyone, sorry, last week I said that episode 2 will come out soon, but I didn't get a chance to finish the QCing..I have a lot of projects/presentations/papers due because in 3 weeks my school will be over...so I can't really say when I'll release episode 2, but I promise it will be done as soon as I have some time to fix the timing errors. I'm leaving this note just in case some of you are waiting for my "soon" hahhaha. :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for your comments for the translators and editor. ^__^

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:22 am

Hi everyone, I uploaded themesong and subsong, so for those people who want to download, here they are:

OST:
Themesong - Beautiful Love | Sub Themesong - Without a Doubt | Package comes with MV

I actually posted these files in post 1 a week ago, lol, but I guess I should let you know so you know the songs do exist.

Also, umm, I might sub themesong with the MV I uploaded, but the MV will only have Tanya because that was her personal MV.

I'm currently QCing part 2 of the 3 parts and I hope to release ep. 2 soon.

I have a question, does anyone here know how to encode and would like to help me hardsub this series? If you do, can you please post a message or please PM me? I'd appreciate it very much!!!

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Athaclena42 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:31 am

I could help you encode, if you'd like. I'll send you a PM

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:38 am

Athaclena42, thank you sooooooooo much! I pmed back; I hope you'll reply. ^^

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:07 am

Hi, everyone, Athaclena42 is releasing episode 1 English hardsubbed right now. If you want to get the hardsubbed version, go download it. I'm not too sure if I'll release soft sub for episode 2 from now on as we're switching to hardsub, but I'll see later if it's necessary to release soft sub.

nukleuz88

Postby nukleuz88 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:10 am

ahhhh thank you!~!~

meteorjc
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby meteorjc » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:54 am

thanks for the subs,..... i can help you out with editing and encode, well that if the file is not in rmvb. i'm still working on how to ecode rmvb files. when i find out how then i can help you guys out with encoding rmvb files. i've send you a pm already.

P.S hope you're still continuing this project.

Norlia

Postby Norlia » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:15 am

I prefer hardsubbed. Please continue with the project. Good luck

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:02 am

HI, everyone, I apologize, but we're going back to the old soft sub style cuz hardsubbing takes longer.

Anyway, please enjoy episode 3.

This was what I wrote here

Hi, everyone,

I'm so sorry that episode 3 is so slow, but I hope that episodes 4-6 will be out early. I think that making a hardsubbed version will only delay this, so I just release this. I know some people emailed me and asked me if there's a place to download White Robe of Love, but I don't know any that is available except for maybe in through YDY.

If you want me to release the raw files first, then just release the subs on the thread in the subtitles forum, then let me know. Otherwise, I'll just release the episode each time that I release the soft sub.

Sorry for all the trouble of going back and forth between hardsubbed & softsub, now we'll go with just soft sub.

If you would like to help us with translation, please PM or write me at: sunshine4ever02@yahoo.com

Happy early Easter, everyone! :)

-edit-
Forgot to say on the progress...

Fern's QC'ing episode 4 & translating it, and I'll time episodes 5-6. JD is translating episode 7. Hopefully, later episodes will be fast. It all depends on the translators and the editor, to be honest.
Attachments
White Robe of Love 03.srt
(56.1 KiB) Downloaded 1890 times

Airhead

Postby Airhead » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:52 am

thx for the softies :cheers:

sunshine4ever wrote:...
I know some people emailed me and asked me if there's a place to download White Robe of Love, but I don't know any that is available except for maybe in through YDY.

thx @ habukie : http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#665715

ps: if possible, plz release ep2 softies too ... thx :mrgreen:
favs: Yui, Scandal, Babymetal, BeBe(베베), Taru(타루), Cherry Boom, Rammstein 8)

plz don`t mind my bad english ... thx

kawaiigarden

Postby kawaiigarden » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:57 am

Thank you so much for the subs and for the links to the torrent RAW files.
Thank you, you're the best.
Avancement des projets de KG Fansub:WIKI FR

SevenSeas

Postby SevenSeas » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:04 pm

meteorjc wrote:thanks for the subs,..... i can help you out with editing and encode, well that if the file is not in rmvb. i'm still working on how to ecode rmvb files. when i find out how then i can help you guys out with encoding rmvb files. i've send you a pm already.

P.S hope you're still continuing this project.

actually it's easy to convert rm/rmvb files to avi using avisync and then encode/hardsub it with virtualdubmod. Through this process, you won't lose the quality and timing as other software converters would do, as i've tried. Here's the tutorial for converting: http://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=289872 and attached for hardsubbing.

@sunshine?

thanks for starting this project and subbing this. I know if you choose a drama, it must be really good like what you did in What happened in Bali. :D That's why i guess i've been following your projects. By the way are the links to the theme songs in Filefront still working? For whatever reason i could not get it from my end.Since from eps 3 onwards will be softsub, where can we download the raws for eps.1 and 2 dvd rip? it would be nice to be consistent with the eps of this drama. thanks again and more power.
Attachments
Hardsubbing.txt
(2.08 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
How to convert RM-RMVB to AVI or MPEG1-2.txt
(7.72 KiB) Downloaded 243 times

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:03 am

SevenSeas wrote:@sunshine?

thanks for starting this project and subbing this. I know if you choose a drama, it must be really good like what you did in What happened in Bali. :D That's why i guess i've been following your projects. By the way are the links to the theme songs in Filefront still working? For whatever reason i could not get it from my end.Since from eps 3 onwards will be softsub, where can we download the raws for eps.1 and 2 dvd rip? it would be nice to be consistent with the eps of this drama. thanks again and more power.

awww, thanks so much for your compliments! What Happened in Bali is forever a classic. :) heh, I'm just lucky that I found some good friends who were willing. I think cuz they just didn't want to see how desperate I was watching something I couldn't understand. I was crazy for What Happened in Bali for a long time before the translation was available to me through two good friends.

I'll try to dig the theme songs and pm, or post it here if you still want them.

you can download other episodes via d-addicts...just find it in the torrent section..
for now, i'm holding the soft sub for ep. 2 since there's no reason for releasing it without releasing the raw file also.

i might release ep. 2 soft sub & raw later, if we're gonna go with just soft sub from now on.

SevenSeas

Postby SevenSeas » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:16 am

Thanks sunshine for the response. You bet What happened in Bali is a classic. Actually, it was my first view of kdrama and from then on, i was impressed and already got addicted with other dramas. Have not heard though where JIS is now after that. I could sense you are a fan of him. hehehehe.

I could understand if you won't be posting the raws for the dvdrip version of eps 1 and 2 since the hardsubs are already posted. I have some questions though: (1) Was the edited/revised sub of v1 used in the encoding of eps 1 hardsubbed? (2) What type of font was used in the encoding of the first 2 eps.? I ask this because if ever i decide to hardsub my files it can be more or less consistent with the first 2 eps. thanks again.

oh yeah if could still find the theme songs, please post the link here. im sure latecomers like me would want to get it here.

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:47 am

SevenSeas wrote:Thanks sunshine for the response. You bet What happened in Bali is a classic. Actually, it was my first view of kdrama and from then on, i was impressed and already got addicted with other dramas. Have not heard though where JIS is now after that. I could sense you are a fan of him. hehehehe.

Here's the OST & the MV, sorry, there are only two songs Fern & fufu were able to find for me.

I uploaded via megaupload, hope that works for you.

the OST & MV

I could understand if you won't be posting the raws for the dvdrip version of eps 1 and 2 since the hardsubs are already posted. I have some questions though: (1) Was the edited/revised sub of v1 used in the encoding of eps 1 hardsubbed? (2) What type of font was used in the encoding of the first 2 eps.? I ask this because if ever i decide to hardsub my files it can be more or less consistent with the first 2 eps. thanks again.

Umm, think you got confused. If you go to post 1, I think I have direct download links for episodes 1-2, but guess they're expired now. Ummm, also you can find episode 1 raw in this site. I don't know, maybe i'll reupload episodes 1-2 again later. :lol

I can't answer you about the font because I didn't really do the hardsub for the episodes. Sorry.

viet_la_amour

Postby viet_la_amour » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:54 am

Hi, can I ask which version is better? The DVD or YDY?
Ly Bang Bang :wub:

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:00 am

viet_la_amour wrote:Hi, can I ask which version is better? The DVD or YDY?

You will probably have a hard time finding the YDY version unless someone's nice enough to upload the episodes. Last time I tried to download it via bittorent, but I couldn't download it cuz no one was around to seed. It was a pain and I only got episodes 15-20. I also got 1-5, but I missed out a whole lot of episodes.

The one I released is the one I found on emule. My friend found me a link to download it. The DVD version doesn't have the logos, and doesn't have commercials. And it seemed to me that the audio is better than the YDY version.

missbrokensmile

Postby missbrokensmile » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:45 am

Are you going to continue subbing this? I really want to watch it XD But thanks for the subs so far :D

SevenSeas

Postby SevenSeas » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:03 pm

such a nice story, hoping sundhine does continue with this project.

poppy12

Postby poppy12 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Please continuing subbing...it's been a long time. TY!

jack3071

Postby jack3071 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:50 am

whre i can find complete "White Robe Of love"???
Thanks~~ :D

Return to “Subtitles”