Nodame Cantabile [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-3 of 11, 3 is BETA)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Nodame Cantabile [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-3 of 11, 3 is BETA)

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:08 am

Episode 4 BETA softsubs and further BETAs can be downloaded at http://s-projects.org before you can download the Final Release versions here ad D-addicts

As there are so many people involved, I know it is tough to get everything done fast since each Member has his/her own schedule ranging from 1 day to 1 month after the dorama is aired, that is one of the reasons why I decided to upload the BETA versions on my own website, meaning that if you don't mind with some imperfection, you can get the softsubs as soon as I finish translating it, sometimes even before 100% is completed, and I call them "BETA" because I upload them before passing them to my Team Members. Therefore, any imperfection or mistake in them are 100% mine, they have absolutely nothing to do with the other Team Members. Another reason is because it is much easier for me to handle all kinds of file manipulation in my own websites using FTP or Admin Panel. I cannot keep deleting and uploading the same episode over and over and over here at D-addicts, as I did with episode 1 and 2 before. Sorry that you will need to register because I also have some music files there, music related to Nodame Cantabile, and registration is unavoidable to prevent people hotlinking directly to the mp3 files and make me kicked out by my webhost for overuse of bandwidth. Happy watching!

For the time being, hard-subbed version stopped at Episode 2, and is discontinued except the softsubs. Please download the RAW provided by MHFans to watch with the softsubs.

Cantabile Project Team and the status of Episode completion:
http://www.s-projects.org/index.php?categoryid=9

You can see the latest status of the subbing at the front page:
http://projects.org

Special thanks to MHFans for the excellent RAW, to Tianj, Gryzze, Ruroshin at d-addicts.com, and to all of our audience who watch and support us!! A BIG Thank you!! :-)

EPISODE 1 Softsubs retimed by Seghal to match MHFans' RAW can be downloded here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40432_150.htm
Attachments
nodame_cantabile_ep03(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).srt
Beta version of ep 3 softsubs, not yet perfected/corrected by the other Team Members. The Final version will be released not long after the hard-subbed video is released. This is in .srt format
(57.08 KiB) Downloaded 11611 times
nodame_cantabile_ep02(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).ssa
The softsubs re-uploaded. Now it has the exact file name as MHFans' RAW (sorry I did not know it has the be the same file name), and a missing line by Mine "No, that was....." is added.
(73.44 KiB) Downloaded 10044 times
Last edited by siantut on Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:27 pm, edited 42 times in total.

marienella_m

Postby marienella_m » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:42 am

this is sooo fast!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!!! Tamaki Hiroshi was soo cute here and his acting has considerably improved.. :wub:

naoto

Postby naoto » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:57 am

^_______^ thanks for this~

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:00 am

Erm, I just realized that there is an important line accidentally missed in the softsub, how do I reupload the corrected file? May I just reupload the correction or should I delete the older file first? Sorry about it.

acidkung

Postby acidkung » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:08 am

^^ not sure what should you do ..

anyway thanks for doing the subs, i'll dl the raw now :lol

Galvatron

Postby Galvatron » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:37 am

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the synch? Im happy the subs are done - great work!!

but the timing doesn't seem to be matching the video - im running it thru media player classic

vina.loves.sushi

Postby vina.loves.sushi » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:40 am

waaah!!! sankyu! i'm currently downloading nodame cantabile right now, i get to understand it already!!!

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:42 am

Galvatron wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the synch? Im happy the subs are done - great work!!

but the timing doesn't seem to be matching the video - im running it thru media player classic

Your raw video could be different length from mine? My synch includes the CMs. Does your video include the CMs?
Or you can wait for my own subbed video? It should finish anytime today if I have no problem....

Galvatron

Postby Galvatron » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:45 am

There are ads? No mine is straight video from here - there are no ads :(
are the subs not for the video found on the torrents section? :(

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:05 am

Galvatron wrote:There are ads? No mine is straight video from here - there are no ads :(
are the subs not for the video found on the torrents section? :(

err, no, because I live in japan so it is faster for me to do it using my own source, I can sub as soon as the episode is over here on TV, without having to download anything first. Maybe next time I should cut out all the CMs/ads first?

Galvatron

Postby Galvatron » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:08 am

ahhhh yeah prob :(

don't suppose you could do the one for the current raw: nodame_cantabile_ep01(D-CX_704x396_DivX6) - cos most of us outside of Japan would be downloading this one :)

thanks for the effort anyways.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:11 am

Galvatron wrote:ahhhh yeah prob :(

don't suppose you could do the one for the current raw: nodame_cantabile_ep01(D-CX_704x396_DivX6) - cos most of us outside of Japan would be downloading this one :)

OK let me try downloading it and see what I can do.....

Galvatron

Postby Galvatron » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:14 am

thank you so much :)

sweetsweet
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sweetsweet » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:31 am

Thanks for the subs <3 I'm glad that you also release softsubs :lol
IFS. The S.E.X.Y PEOPLE

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:33 am

siantut wrote:

Maybe someone can do it for you so you don't need to download the RAW. There are usually only 2-3 CM breaks right? I could give it a try later today if you want...

Seghal

Postby Seghal » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:40 am

gryzze wrote:
siantut wrote:

Maybe someone can do it for you so you don't need to download the RAW. There are usually only 2-3 CM breaks right? I could give it a try later today if you want...

I'm already working on it.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:41 am

gryzze wrote:
siantut wrote:

gryzze, oh yes could you please? That will be a great help for me because I am trying to limit my uploading or downloading torrents file, I fear my ISP in japan will report me or something.... :cussing:

But no pressure please for you...right, Galvatron?
Thanks again.

Oops! Seghal and I posted at almost the same time.
Anyway, thanks to both of you! Now I can concentrate on the hard-subbed video.

Galvatron

Postby Galvatron » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:41 am

No pressure - take your time - you guys are doing a fantastic job! Fantastic!

Seghal

Postby Seghal » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:32 am

Here it is. I have done a rough retiming, fixed a few timing errors where it was too fast to read and added the credits.
Attachments
nodame_cantabile_ep01(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).ssa
matches the video file in the torrent section
(69.2 KiB) Downloaded 1924 times

urbanscrappy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby urbanscrappy » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:57 am

Yay!! Thanks siantut for the subs and seghal for retiming it for the ads.
Love the manga and can't wait to watch this. :cheers:

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Nadil » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:06 am

thx <3 you are awesome ^^

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:32 am

i'd like to hard sub it, anyone have anyidea?
Do you guy need to has a hardsub version?

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:42 am

vuongquoc wrote:i'd like to hard sub it, anyone have anyidea?
Do you guy need to has a hardsub version?

siantut is already doing that (see a few posts up).

kaRaoHKu

Postby kaRaoHKu » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:06 pm

Thanks siantut and Seghal for subbing and retiming this!
you guys really made my day !!
^ ^ in love with this serie already...

toyotaku

Postby toyotaku » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:53 pm

Thank you, siantut, for all the translating!!! And thanks, Seghal, for timing it for the MHFans torrent. You guys are awesome! I'm looking forward to re-watching it today. :-)

godsquare

Postby godsquare » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:55 pm

siantut, Will you sub SP edisode that MHFan upload ?

mikomi

Postby mikomi » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:24 pm

Yay!!!! Thank you so much for the quick English subs, siantut and thanks Seghal for re-timing :D You guys are the best, even though I'd read the manga but having the subs really help me enjoy the drama a lot more.
Watching: JIN, Ohitorisama, Liar Game 2

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Thank you very much siantut for subbing ep1 and Seghal for retiming!!

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:05 pm

godsquare wrote:siantut, Will you sub SP edisode that MHFan upload ?

I have finished with my own subbed video, just need to upload it now. If you want hard-subbed one, you can download my video? It is about 350 Mb in size, resolution is 720 x 480, I think it is LQ? The format is .wmv, and I have watched it successfully with WMP. Codec is Microsoft 1, I chose the most common codec I think?
If anybody download it, could you tell me about the quality? Like whether it is LQ or MQ? I can always increase the quality. My Avi file of this first episode is about 40 Gb and is extremely high quality so I should be able to choose how good the video will be.

PS. I am uploading it but it keeps at 1% :scratch: :-(
Last edited by siantut on Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:22 pm

Seghal wrote:Here it is. I have done a rough retiming, fixed a few timing errors where it was too fast to read and added the credits.

Seghal, thank you very much for this, so I don't have to do it a second time.
I also downloaded this file, and I changed a few words according to my newer version 1.4 of the softsub. But they are not that important so let me just add them here:

1. At the time when Chiaki told Nodame that they will quit playing the Sonata For Two Pianos, I wrote : "from the start it is a meaningless Division."
Correct one: "from the start it is a meaningless assignment."

2. When Chiaki kicked Stresemann out, I wrote Stresemann said:"Please listen to me."
Correct one: "Please let go off me"

3. When Chiaki was angry that his ex girlfriend go for the chubby guy, I wrote: "Dumping me for such a ham!"
It should be: "That Saeko! Dumping me for such a ham!"

These changes are reflected on my hard-subbed video.
Thanks again.

PS. I uploaded the re-timed softsub on the first post so people can find it easily to download. Credit to Seghal.

Jane2000

Postby Jane2000 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:00 pm

Thank You !!!! :cheers: :thumright:

imutau

Postby imutau » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:51 pm

Funny show I think this may be the one to watch this fall. Great cast too! Thanks so much for the subs!
Wanna see something funny? http://www.8044.jp/web/04tv.html

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby nadesico » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:05 pm

just finished watching it, thanks a lot for your hard work, I will definitely watch this one this season!!

melica37

Postby melica37 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:37 am

Thanks so much siantut for takeing on this project and Seghal for the retiming. IThis is the fall drama I was most excited about so a BIG THANKS :cheers:

littleworm

Postby littleworm » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:38 am

Thanks for another version!

<3s-tei.

Postby <3s-tei. » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:13 am

どうもありがとう!
Thanks SO MUCH~~!!!
Gyabo ^^;;.

godsquare

Postby godsquare » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:57 am

siantut wrote:I have finished with my own subbed video, just need to upload it now. If you want hard-subbed one, you can download my video? It is about 350 Mb in size, resolution is 720 x 480, I think it is LQ? The format is .wmv, and I have watched it successfully with WMP. Codec is Microsoft 1, I chose the most common codec I think?
If anybody download it, could you tell me about the quality? Like whether it is LQ or MQ? I can always increase the quality. My Avi file of this first episode is about 40 Gb and is extremely high quality so I should be able to choose how good the video will be.

I mean will you sub nodame_cantabile_ep00_sp(CX_640x480_DivX625).avi that MHFan upload along with ep01.

Or this file is CM that you notice in description of your file ?

If so , I'm so sorry about this misunderstanding. I don't finish download yet. :)

Galvatron

Postby Galvatron » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:40 am

thanks for the subs guys - great work

i just love Juri Ueno!!

mistery_priestess

Postby mistery_priestess » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:37 am

thank you very much! Your translation is really good, I wouldn't understand most of this drama plot without your subs! I'm really gratefull!
and the drama is hilarious XDDD
AKIBA POWER! Otaku are the cutest xD! moe~~

If you meet your Budda, kill him
If you meet your ancestor, kill him
Live the way you are~

Nobuta power chu nu!~~ & ENJOY!

Rokawa

Postby Rokawa » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:52 pm

very manga-like live-action. cool show. wouldn't have dl if i did not read the first post of the show's discussion.

Just giving my opinion or suggestion to siantut, maybe you might want to consider decreasing the font size a little bit. The large font is good for reading I agree but when there are stacks of translation the subtitles can cover up as much as half the screen which look rather unsightly.

And thank you for the subs. Didnt expect it to be a good show.

Bodhi

Thanks

Postby Bodhi » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:47 pm

Thanks so much for the great subtitles, I watched the episode again last night with subs and you did a great job!

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:27 pm

godsquare wrote:
siantut wrote:I have finished with my own subbed video, just need to upload it now. If you want hard-subbed one, you can download my video? It is about 350 Mb in size, resolution is 720 x 480, I think it is LQ? The format is .wmv, and I have watched it successfully with WMP. Codec is Microsoft 1, I chose the most common codec I think?

I mean will you sub nodame_cantabile_ep00_sp(CX_640x480_DivX625).avi that MHFan upload along with ep01.

Or this file is CM that you notice in description of your file ?

If so , I'm so sorry about this misunderstanding. I don't finish download yet. :)

Oops, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't know there is an SP called ep00. Well, I seems that my ISP is blocking p2p connection.... :-(
If I can get my hands on the video I can sub it.
I am now looking for someone to whom I can pass my subbed video and then he or she can upload it here for the rest of us. Anyone? But how? I am looking for a webhost who allow me to upload a big file like 700 mb. Then someone here can download it....

If it is too much trouble, I can just do the softsubs and if anyone with the raw file want to sub it using my english softsubs, go ahead....Or another idea is for us who love this dorama to form a temporary Fansubs just for this dorama? I will do the translation and timing, other people can upload it, can also correct my grammar and typos. I am open to anything......you guys decide....
Last edited by siantut on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:32 pm

Rokawa wrote:very manga-like live-action. cool show. wouldn't have dl if i did not read the first post of the show's discussion.

Just giving my opinion or suggestion to siantut, maybe you might want to consider decreasing the font size a little bit. The large font is good for reading I agree but when there are stacks of translation the subtitles can cover up as much as half the screen which look rather unsightly.

And thank you for the subs. Didnt expect it to be a good show.

OK I will make my fonts smaller, thanks for the advice. In fact the font size is catered for my own video, which has a bigger resolution screen than MHFans' RAW file, that's why my subs become too big for the RAW file.

mitsuaki

Postby mitsuaki » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:40 pm

Thanks for the subs. This show is fun indeed. It's funny to see some of the same faces through the various seasons at that very time slot (Monday 9pm). I am looking forward to seeing how Eita's character is going to turn out. Great work!

vis

Postby vis » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:34 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much siantut for the sub and Seghal for retiming it to fit the version that MHFan uploaded ^^

siantut wrote:If it is too much trouble, I can just do the softsubs and if anyone with the raw file want to sub it using my english softsubs, go ahead....Or another idea is for us who love this dorama to form a temporary Fansubs just for this dorama? I will do the translation and timing, other people can upload it, can also correct my grammar and typos. I am open to anything......you guys decide....

I think simply doing softsub sounds like the best idea (especially since I usually download raws as soon as they come out) :P

Once again, thank you so much! I just finished watching ep and it was much better than I expected! Really great live adaption of the manga :lol I'll definitely be following this drama series all the way ^o^
Credit to beautifulxmess for the lovely avatar/icon.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:50 pm

vis wrote:Awesome! Thank you so much siantut for the sub and Seghal for retiming it to fit the version that MHFan uploaded ^^

siantut wrote:If it is too much trouble, I can just do the softsubs and if anyone with the raw file want to sub it using my english softsubs, go ahead....Or another idea is for us who love this dorama to form a temporary Fansubs just for this dorama? I will do the translation and timing, other people can upload it, can also correct my grammar and typos. I am open to anything......you guys decide....

I think simply doing softsub sounds like the best idea (especially since I usually download raws as soon as they come out) :P

Once again, thank you so much! I just finished watching ep and it was much better than I expected! Really great live adaption of the manga :lol I'll definitely be following this drama series all the way ^o^

My dream is to beat the uploading of the RAW with a subbed one, lol, I don't think that I will ever win though :lol One can upload the RAW video as soon as the show ends in japan, but to sub it, will need at least 24 hours.

I don't know what I did, but suddenly I seem to be able to make a connection with d-addicts, it is 100% now :cheers: I am waiting to be approved, the newer video is still in the Pending section. Let's see if anyone can download it. Please let me know so I'll know it is not my ISP but my own stupidity :mrgreen:

furransu

Postby furransu » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:24 am

siantut, if you make hardsubs can you save the video to avi please ><

tomoko_chan82

Postby tomoko_chan82 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:12 am

thank you so much :)

kernasun

Postby kernasun » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:54 am

Just watched ep. 1, great fun! Thanks for bringing it to us.

chibishun

Postby chibishun » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:08 am

thank you siantut for the sub ^^

Btw, I notice a few name errors:

Viella should be Viera.
Milfi Holstein shoud be Milch Holstein (which means "milk" from Holstein cow)

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:22 am

@siantut and Seghal: I post this post to get your permission then i'll hard sub it to an avi file...

I hope i can continue this sub with you two as siantut: translator and Seghal: Timing...
Plz send me PM to let me know your opinions... thanks

i have my PC online 24/24/7 :) Hope can get your permission

canon05

Postby canon05 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:25 am

Thanks for the sub siantut! :-)

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:33 am

@chibishun: i'll try to fix the wrong name!!!

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:32 am

chibishun wrote:thank you siantut for the sub ^^

Viella should be Viera.

Hi Chibisun, thanks for the correction. I have not read the manga maybe I should buy it. I'll upload the newer version of the softsubs, it should be Version 1.6.
People, please download the softsubs again if you see the Version is Version 1.6
I have some other mistake like it should be "Bitte", a German word. I thought Stresemann was saying "Mite" or "Look" in Japanese. Hehe, sorry, I don't speak German...

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:43 am

vuongquoc wrote:@siantut and Seghal: I post this post to get your permission then i'll hard sub it to an avi file...

I hope i can continue this sub with you two as siantut: translator and Seghal: Timing...
Plz send me PM to let me know your opinions... thanks

i have my PC online 24/24/7 :) Hope can get your permission

vuongquoc, OK I give you the permission. You can ask Seghal for his re-timed softsubs, or you can re-time my softsubs by your own. In any case, please wait until I upload Version 1.6 of the softsubs, including the re-timed one. Please do not make the avi video using any softsubs version other than Softsubs Version 1.6 or later, thanks.
How long do you think it will it take you? Just curious, but no pressure please.

I think I should give up making the video, I don't know why but my BitTorrent client keeps saying that the tracker rejected it..... :scratch:

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:48 am

rite now i'm encoding it... i think the subfile i'm using is at the good timing... it will release this night if you give the permission and pass the V1.6, I've fixed all the wrong name and font size.

And can we make up a team? Hope Seghal see this mess too... so we can make it faster...

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:48 am

vuongquoc wrote:rite now i'm encoding it... i think the subfile i'm using is at the good timing... it will release this night if you give the permission and pass the V1.6, I've fixed all the wrong name and font size.

And can we make up a team? Hope Seghal see this mess too... so we can make it faster...

Vuonguoc, I have not uploaded the softsubs Version 1.6 yet. Please stop your encoding and start again only with my softsubs Version 1.6. And please do not change any of the translation/wordings without my permission first.

PS. Oh OK, I didn't understand what you mean by encoding. I thought you mean you are encoding it already with the old Version 1.5
I will upload Version 1.6 now.

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:52 am

ok then!!! i'll wait :D it's ok :D
Actually i finished encoding when i post the last one :D
it's ok :D Sorry... And i'm waiting now :) Hope you'll post the sub soon :Di'm Using MHfans RAW so dont forget adding his/her name in :)
waiting and waiting :)

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:02 am

vuongquoc wrote:ok then!!! i'll wait :D it's ok :D
Actually i finished encoding when i post the last one :D
it's ok :D Sorry... And i'm waiting now :) Hope you'll post the sub soon :Di'm Using MHfans RAW so dont forget adding his/her name in :)
waiting and waiting :)

LOL, please be patient :lol
Please add a line in the softsubs later to give yourself the credit for encoding and uploading the video, k?
Thanks for doing this.

About forming a team, OK, we have to think of a name, perhaps "Cantabile Fansubs"?
I will set up a webpage with a project management software later.

Encoder and uploader: Vuongquoc
Capturer: ? MHfans? We need her/his permission because it is his/her video you are using
Timer: Seghal? (We still needs his agreement)
Translator: Siantut
Proof-reader: Mwulf? (to correct my grammar and typos)

PS. Just read your latest... OK I will add MHfans and your name by myself...
I don't know the norm here, I think we should PM MHFans first to ask for permission?

Someone else already asked me by PM to translate the softsubs into Chinese and I already said go ahead.

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:13 am

yeah!!!, i'm running tracker on my site here!!! http://jap4viet.com/tracker , i'm owning [J4V] Subbing team - subbing the J-Music Clips and Japanese learning...
Hope get a new site soon, i think about out fansub name, is there any other idea since we'll make more other J-drama not just this one :P i intend :D

and about the icon will stay in out hard sub... i'd like to has JS2 mean: J-drama Siantut Seghal :D or else? Dont know how to contact Seghal and MHfans :(

PS: oh, dont forget to make it fontsize 20 in subfile, i did change in the hardsubbed one... and when i mean ecoding is hardsubing at that time

Seghal

Postby Seghal » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:26 am

siantut wrote:About forming a team, OK, we have to think of a name, perhaps "Cantabile Fansubs"?

Sounds good.

siantut wrote:Encoder and uploader: Vuongquoc
Capturer: ? MHfans? We need her/his permission because it is his/her video you are using

I'll be glad to do the timing.

siantut wrote:I don't know the norm here, I think we should PM MHFans first to ask for permission?

Usually we don't need the permission of the RAW-provider. But we have to add him / her to the credits.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:31 am

I already uploaded V 1.6 but I just read a PM by a Nodame big fan who offered to be the Proofreader and he is very very familiar with Nodame Cantabile manga so I think he will be a good advisor on this. Please wait a moment before encoding it. Let me speak with him/her first.
Bye bye and thanks for everything.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:37 am

Seghal wrote:
siantut wrote:About forming a team, OK, we have to think of a name, perhaps "Cantabile Fansubs"?

Sounds good.

siantut wrote:Encoder and uploader: Vuongquoc

I'll be glad to do the timing.

siantut wrote:I don't know the norm here, I think we should PM MHFans first to ask for permission?

Usually we don't need the permission of the RAW-provider. But we have to add him / her to the credits.

Seghal, thanks a lot! Please check the end credits I wrote on V 1.6, you can rewrite the credits the way you think is proper, I"m leaving it to you to write all the credits.

Could you wait a while, let me have a talk with this huge Nodame Cantabile fan who PM-ed me just now. I am not sure if he/she wants his name mentioned. I just read his PM and have not answered yet. Wow, so busy... :blink

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:48 am

ok,i'll wait, and think about the name of our fansub + icon will go through the hardsub
then i can make and add it to the hardsub version :)

About the hardsub file: i tried last time and it around 480-500M

Will we buy a domain name? i can handle it, hosting i dont have :D and tracker i hava and working just good :D
Any Idea? Hope can made it on tonight :D

Houko

Postby Houko » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:12 am

siantut wrote:

Viella should be Viera.

Hi Chibisun, thanks for the correction. I have not read the manga maybe I should buy it. I'll upload the newer version of the softsubs, it should be Version 1.6.
People, please download the softsubs again if you see the Version is Version 1.6
I have some other mistake like it should be "Bitte", a German word. I thought Stresemann was saying "Mite" or "Look" in Japanese. Hehe, sorry, I don't speak German...

As I already offered, I can help with German, I'm from Germany.
If you don't understand something then it would be pobably German :P
Then you can write me a pm and I try my best to understand... But can't promised that I
can solve the problem, because the pronunciation is sometimes strange ^^;
I didn't noticed "Milch" ^^;
But noticed "bitte" ^^
Apropos pronunciation, I love Chiakis France xD
I only understand "broccoli" but it sounds better than the France I know xD
I'm a "big fan" of this subject :glare: *irony*

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:35 am

vuongquoc wrote:ok,i'll wait, and think about the name of our fansub + icon will go through the hardsub
then i can make and add it to the hardsub version :)

About the hardsub file: i tried last time and it around 480-500M

Will we buy a domain name? i can handle it, hosting i dont have :D and tracker i hava and working just good :D
Any Idea? Hope can made it on tonight :D

Well, I don't think that at this point we can make a fixed or long-timer Fansubs yet, because I think the people here who so generously offered to help are doing so because it is Nodame Cantabile dorama, that was why I suggested the name "Cantabile Fansubs" just for this dorama. As for myself, I am not sure either if I will sub another dorama next season because it will depend whether there will be a dorama I would want to watch next season or not. It is a pain to sub a dorama you don't really like :|

Let's not make a name yet, but gather the people first who would love to join and then we can talk more, with all members, and hear what they will have to say.

As for tracker, I think we are supposed to upload the subbed video here on D-addicts but not anywhere else? I am new here so I am not sure about this.
Last edited by siantut on Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:42 am

oh, it's ok to post here and there :D just to let more people know and downloading then seeding it...
And about the name, we'll just use the Cantavile then :D other name we'll talk later :D
can i do hardsub now :) adding a line : at first 15s: Cantavile Fansubs Project :D

asiantut: Have yahoo ID? let chat there :D

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:46 am

Houko wrote:
siantut wrote:

Viella should be Viera.

As I already offered, I can help with German, I'm from Germany.
Then you can write me a pm and I try my best to understand... But can't promised that I
But noticed "bitte" ^^

LOL, do you mean you are going to be our German Editor? Thanks! Bitte, bitte! :D
For German I just know "ich liebe dich"
The Japanese katakana wrote mi-ru-fi for Milch, so I spelled it Milfi in English :lol
I need to buy the manga to get all the correct namings. I will go to buy it on Sunday, if it is still in stock. I suspect a lot of people in Japan is buying it now, due to this dorama.
Last edited by siantut on Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:51 am

vuongquoc wrote:oh, it's ok to post here and there :D just to let more people know and downloading then seeding it...
And about the name, we'll just use the Cantavile then :D other name we'll talk later :D
can i do hardsub now :) adding a line : at first 15s: Cantavile Fansubs Project :D

asiantut: Have yahoo ID? let chat there :D

It is not Cantavile, but Cantabile :D

Nono, don't encode it now, wait, I have not even talked with our new Proofreader.
I think he wrote to me based on my version 1.5. I need to ask his opinion first about V 1.6
Wait, lol.

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:11 pm

:D hihihih ok :D
Just eager sugi :D sore ha waiting then :D
Here in Vietnam its manga havent published yet so dont have anyidea about this :)
if we keep holding over Saturday then i think it'll be move to monday to be posted bc i have to work on weeken :D
And this will be Cantabile Project :D not Cantabule Fansub :D
Hope we'll keep on working on other drama not just this :)
Do you see Cupid no Akugi, Koisuru Nichiyoubim Dr Koto's Clinic series? I'm learning Japanese in Vietnam but cant understand all yet so cant do it on my own so i wonder if i can search for someone has the same habit :D to make a Fansub so i can learn more Japanese... :) [J4V]Subteam just have me now :D T_T

Think i can put Cantabile Project in [J4V]SubTeam with name of you guys Co-working like other fansub team did :)
But if ok or not for putting in [J4V], I'll do encoding and uploading these :D

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:26 pm

vuongquoc wrote::D hihihih ok :D
Do you see Cupid no Akugi, Koisuru Nichiyoubim Dr Koto's Clinic series? I'm learning Japanese in Vietnam but cant understand all yet so cant do it on my own so i wonder if i can search for someone has the same habit :D

Watashi wo korosu ki ka? Gyabo!!! :blink

Houko

Postby Houko » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:02 pm

siantut wrote:
Houko wrote:As I already offered, I can help with German, I'm from Germany.
But noticed "bitte" ^^

LOL, do you mean you are going to be our German Editor? Thanks! Bitte, bitte! :D
For German I just know "ich liebe dich"
The Japanese katakana wrote mi-ru-fi for Milch, so I spelled it Milfi in English :lol
I need to buy the manga to get all the correct namings. I will go to buy it on Sunday, if it is still in stock. I suspect a lot of people in Japan is buying it now, due to this dorama.

じゃ、がんばりますね。 (ich werde mir Mühe geben! ^^)
I really hope to help, but this Milch-pronunciation makes me scared :crazy:

"ich liebe dich" is good to know :D

vuongquoc

Postby vuongquoc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:15 pm

@Houko: zenzen wakarahen :D But glad to know you will help :)
@siantut: eheheehhe, gokaishinaide :D i just ask if you saw it or not yet :) and will u agree to put the project into my team?
But anyway, hope anyone that can help translating and timing any of those drama joint me team...
Drama need to translating and timing is
Cupid no Akugi,
Koisuru Nichiyoubi
Dr Koto's Clinic
Sailor Seifuku
Bokutachi no sensou :D

Anyone is welcome :D

furransu

Postby furransu » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:28 pm

vuongquoc:

please make softsub for Teppan Shoujo Akane !! mane people want it subbed -_-

Sailor Fuku is being subbed by D-Fansubs~

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:37 pm

vuongquoc wrote:@Houko: zenzen wakarahen :D But glad to know you will help :)
@siantut: eheheehhe, gokaishinaide :D i just ask if you saw it or not yet :) and will u agree to put the project into my team?
But anyway, hope anyone that can help translating and timing any of those drama joint me team...

Vuongquoc, when I first registered to d-addicts and asked if I can sub, someone suggested that I join a Team, but after thinking about it, I decided not to join any team. I just mean to sub free-lance style because I know it suits me better, and Nodame Cantebile attracted my attention after I know the Cast, so I took to sub it.

Why can't we just have a temporary Cantebile Team just for this dorama, and not a Project? Then whether we will go on or disperse, we decide after the dorama is over. I prefer it that way if the others don't mind. Making it a project under someone else's Team might kill my desire to translate it, really sorry.

Return to “Subtitles”