A Love To Kill [Viet Subs] (Ep 1-3)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

A Love To Kill [Viet Subs] (Ep 1-3)

Postby becu » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:37 pm

ImageImage

Annyonghaseyo,
Not much to say here.. ..hehe.. ..maybe you won't need Viet Subs, but your parents definitely need it right?

To protect our work, these subs are made specifically and only go with our Video files. Please don't resync and respect our efforts. I also provide download links for Video files as well as subs here!!! This is also FREE FAN SUBS FOR VIETS!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS BUT PLEASE DON'T SELL OR BUY THEM FROM ANYONE.
Each episode will be splitted into 3 parts. You need to download all three parts then join them together using a software called HJSPLIT. All you have to do is run the program, then click Join and Select file which have .001 endings (you have to download all 3 parts b4 join them!). After that, all you have to do is download the sub files and you are ready to go! :). Sub files are in .smi format (play with Windows Media Player).
The reason why we have to save as .smi files instead of .srt ones because Vob or BS Player can't read Vietnamese :). Only Window Media Player can support UTF-8 which will convert into Vietnamese. ;)

Download links & Credits:
Episode 1: 1a - 1b - 1c - Sub 1
Translators: cecil, daisyforest (Korean Fan)
Upload & Encode: becu
Episode 2: 2a - 2b - 2c - Sub 2
Translators: cecil, mtv (Korean Fan)
Episode 3: 3a - 3b - 3c - Sub 3
~> You have to view ep.3 sub with video file above. So, download all 3 and join them together. This is to protect our work. Only a few episodes will be sync differently. I apologize for any inconvinience.
Translators: Kaylee, cecil (Korean Fan)

Can't watch video with Viet Subs? Try this:
Alright, I think I've figured it out.. It works now atleast. All you have to do is change some settings.

I use [b] WMP10
(Windows Media Player Version 10), and I did the following:

- Play -> Caption and Subtitles -> Turn on if Avaliable
- Tools -> Options -> Security -> Tick "Show local subtitles when present"

And just incase, disable Vobsub if you have it auto-loading, for some reason it had a conflict with WMP when I tried opening it.

And thats about it!! Hope that works..
[and make sure the files are in the same directory as well, like always]

(Quote from Trec)

As you all know, I'm in the Crazy Fan Sub team for "The Love To Kill". Because of my love for Korean Dramas, I and some of my friends formed a Subbing Team for Vietnamese. We will make Viet subs for Korean Dramas and only Korean!
We now have about 5 translators, editors. WE NEED MORE TRANSLATORS, EDITORS. If you would like to help out, please Click Here. Please read the instruction carefully b4 trying to post a request or your request will be ignored. I'm really chosy!!! I usually approve request after chatting with that member. We didn't have a big team right now, but we all love each other, love our work. Korean Fan Team chat every Saturday at 11:00 (Vietnam time, GMT+7).
I'm looking forward working with you guys! Viet Pride!!!!!!!
KOREAN FAN, THE FIRST SUBBING TEAM FOR VIETNAMESE
Annyong, becu!

I apologize for all the delays. One of our two translators for this drama just disappear without a word. Still, we are not dropping this project. We will wait a few more days or weeks for her. If she's not coming back, we will have another translator for this drama.
Ah, we now have an official site for Viet Kdrama Fans: http://iuphimhan.com
Attachments
kill3vn.smi
THIS IS FREE FAN SUBS FOR VIETS - EP.3
(92.37 KiB) Downloaded 1313 times
kill2vn.smi
THIS IS FREE FAN SUBS FOR VIETS - EP.2
(89.48 KiB) Downloaded 1371 times
kill1vn.smi
THIS IS FREE FAN SUBS FOR VIETS - EP.1
(87.21 KiB) Downloaded 2762 times
Last edited by becu on Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 14 times in total.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:03 pm

Awesome! Didn't know that you're Viet, becu.

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:09 pm

@mangosteen: yeah, me too.. ..but i knew you're Viet since i found the Viet thread in here. ...hehe.. ..hope you're ok now with the misunderstanding between us before. :) We all did our best for FANS right?
Now, I'm asking for your help :) You won't say no, will you?

;)

cab85

Postby cab85 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:35 am

he thats real cool, then i can show kdrama's for my mom..
a shame that you need hjsplit etc. why not just srt? if people want to copy those subs
they can do so..smi or srt..its not a problem

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:22 am

becu wrote:@mangosteen: yeah, me too.. ..but i knew you're Viet since i found the Viet thread in here. ...hehe.. ..hope you're ok now with the misunderstanding between us before. :) We all did our best for FANS right?
Now, I'm asking for your help :) You won't say no, will you?

;)

Peace :lol

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:25 am

cab85 wrote:he thats real cool, then i can show kdrama's for my mom..
a shame that you need hjsplit etc. why not just srt? if people want to copy those subs
they can do so..smi or srt..its not a problem

uhm.. ..not really understand what you meant here?!?!? why is it a shame? I have to split the video file up because if something happen during uploading, i don't have to start all over again.
about file format, yes, I can't stop those want to edit and make it their own. I use .smi because our team usually watch with Windows Media Player and only .smi is supported in WMP. :)

OvertheRainbow

Postby OvertheRainbow » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:29 am

yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x)...now my sister can understand, she couldn't understand when I was watching full house so now she can watch a drama with me :)

Trang Nguyen

Postby Trang Nguyen » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:24 am

Awesome!!! :lol I always want to bring Korean Dramas home for mom, but 90% of them with English sub :cry:, while Viet-dubbed is a bit dissappointed (well, maybe because I prefer original voice and all). Thanks a ton for your sub
Just curious: do you guys translate directly from Korean version? It's soo good if you are fluent in both E. and Korean 8) .
Thanks again :roll

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby trec » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:52 am

woah! thanks for the viet subs.. now my mum can watch it too ^^

btw, how can i play these subs directly from wmp? it doesnt seem to be working for me. i've never played viet subs before...

rubyruby

Postby rubyruby » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:42 am

wow wow ...................... I'm so happy thank you very much ImageImage

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:44 am

Trang Nguyen wrote:Awesome!!! :lol I always want to bring Korean Dramas home for mom, but 90% of them with English sub :cry:, while Viet-dubbed is a bit dissappointed (well, maybe because I prefer original voice and all). Thanks a ton for your sub
Just curious: do you guys translate directly from Korean version? It's soo good if you are fluent in both E. and Korean 8) .
Thanks again :roll

Yeah, me too. I hate to watch Korean Drama in Viet dubbed! It sounds really........at least they have to keep the original voice of the drama. Didn't they know Korean language really beautiful? :crazy:

to all: I guess I got right into the point.. ..hehe.. ..many of us wanna share with our families.. ..hehe.. ..we're on ep.4 now, I have trouble uploading them onto mega. ...mega sucks!!! :cussing:

If you wanna watch in WMP with subs, all you have to do is put the video file and the sub file in the same folder and give both the same name. Then, WMP will just automatically detect the sub file. :-)

saturn

Postby saturn » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:54 am

Thanks! I'm wondering if DIV DVD players will read smi subs..( it reads SRT) thanks again!

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:49 am

saturn wrote:Thanks! I'm wondering if DIV DVD players will read smi subs..( it reads SRT) thanks again!

Hey,
I don't know.. ..hehe.. ..but as far as I know, WMP is the one that support Vietnamese encoding! Other players just appear like sh!t. ...hehe.. ..try it!
115 downloads on ep.1 after a few hours.. ..we have many Viets here.. ..hehe.. ..

flynvballer

Postby flynvballer » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:28 am

so when i view these subtitles its all like &*@^@%#@#, i know i need to install viet fonts or whatever, so how do i do it? which one? where? wtf harhar

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:46 am

flynvballer wrote:so when i view these subtitles its all like &*@^@%#@#, i know i need to install viet fonts or whatever, so how do i do it? which one? where? wtf harhar

yes, that's what i'm talking about. You don't have to install viet fonts or anything, just use Windows Media Player to watch them. :mrgreen:

flynvballer

Postby flynvballer » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:55 am

nope doesnt work...

well when i open it with notepad or convert it to srt, whichever way, it originally looks like (!#&&@#^@#*(&... and im positive i have to install some sort of viet language pack but its not as easy to find as chinese or korean language packs.
i want to be able to burn it on a CD so i can let my mom watch it on dvd downstairs on the big tv. my dvd player downstairs can play srt files with avi

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:02 am

there's no Viet lang pack my friends :)
That's what it looks like when we're doing sub too. We couldn't see the actual Viet texts that will appear.
All you have to do is: put video file and sub file in the same folder, give them a name then watch the video file with Windows Media Player the sub file will just appear :)
I'm not sure it's possible for you to burn it to CD, but first you have to add text permanent to the video file.

All responses due to my limited knowledge about this stuff :) I might be wrong!

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby trec » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:56 am

Alright, I think I've figured it out.. It works now atleast. All you have to do is change some settings.

I use WMP10, and I did the following:

And just incase, disable Vobsub if you have it auto-loading, for some reason it had a conflict with WMP when I tried opening it.

skara

Postby skara » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:22 pm

Cam on Becu nhieu nha !!!!

lala59

Postby lala59 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:43 am

I get gibberish when I'm watching it. Are you sure you don't need to install viet fonts?

imanidol

Postby imanidol » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:01 am

Woo Hoo! Viet Subs. This is great. Thank you guys! Much appreciated

lala59

Postby lala59 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:12 am

The problem is that it will only display ASCII I can only view it at UFT-8 in microsoft word

Neri

Postby Neri » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:30 am

wow, this is really cool :roll thanks you guys a lot

pitygirl

Postby pitygirl » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:50 am

Thanks, trec, it works for me, too.

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:41 am

trec wrote:Alright, I think I've figured it out.. It works now atleast. All you have to do is change some settings.

I use WMP10, and I did the following:

Thanks trec.. ..this is exactly what you have to do b4 view the video with Viet sub. Again, thanks!

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:46 am

I got a PM from one of the Viet members here after posting this thread. Another thing to proud of is that We finally have a voice for Viet community in this Website. Yay, Viet Pride.
Cam on Becu nhieu nha !!!!

wow... .the first person say thanks in Viet.. ..i'm so happy! What's the whole point of doing Viet sub? hehe.. ..
to skara: ko co gi dau.. ..hehe.. ..let's speak in Vietnamese guys.. ..
2 will be up soon!!! Check back.

Su

Postby Su » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:49 pm

Cám ơn các bạn đã làm sub tiếng Việt :-)
Mình dùng unikey để chuyển mã file smi mới xem thấy tíêng Việt được, các bạn thử xem sao.
Attachments
This love I want to Kill Ep.01.smi
Viet sub , da~ chuyen ma~
(150.07 KiB) Downloaded 426 times

Trang Nguyen

Postby Trang Nguyen » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:29 pm

Cảm ơn Becu và Su nhiều. Tò mò 1 chút: phim này thuộc dạng gì vậy mọi người? Có chút bạo lực đánh đấm nào ko hay đơn thuần tình cảm ạ? Hì, tháng này hết bandwidth tải phim nên chỉ biết vào hóng chuyện thôi :lol . Thích Bi nên cũng muốn xem thử, có điều hy vọng ko chỉ là tình cảm :roll

mandy_quyen

Postby mandy_quyen » Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:33 pm

oh , so many vietnamese here ^_^ so nice
what a pity that we can't use srt T___T but thanks so much for all your help , my mom will like it ^_^

Kieu_d

Postby Kieu_d » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:17 pm

oh my :w00t:
This is so freakin great!!!!!
My mom would be pleased to see a just released series
THanks so mucho :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:27 pm

Trang Nguyen wrote:Cảm ơn Becu và Su nhiều. Tò mò 1 chút: phim này thuộc dạng gì vậy mọi người? Có chút bạo lực đánh đấm nào ko hay đơn thuần tình cảm ạ? Hì, tháng này hết bandwidth tải phim nên chỉ biết vào hóng chuyện thôi :lol . Thích Bi nên cũng muốn xem thử, có điều hy vọng ko chỉ là tình cảm :roll

phải trangsibt kô? hehe.. ..cái avatar thí ghét :mrgreen: Phim nì là tình cảm + bạo lực.. ..Bi trong phim nì hoàn toàn khác với Bi trong Sang-doo và Full House.. ..manly.. .. 8)

xbtcmdx

Postby xbtcmdx » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:42 pm

van khong dung duoc subtitles using WMP..lam the nao bay gio? open file roi thi hien ra "error downloading codec" -sighz-

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:56 pm

xbtcmdx wrote:van khong dung duoc subtitles using WMP..lam the nao bay gio? open file roi thi hien ra "error downloading codec" -sighz-

cái này là do máy của bạn chưa có codec. google search for codec, keyword: "k-lite codec" download về, run nó.. .xong rồi chạy lên thử xem! Guess you never watch movie using WMP huh?

xbtcmdx

Postby xbtcmdx » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:37 pm

nope, been using VLC teehee

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:13 am

Co the nao chuyen subs sang .srt duoc ko?

xbtcmdx

Postby xbtcmdx » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:21 am

was gonna ask the same thing....plus, is there anyway that we can play vietsub in VLC player? cuz WMP makes my comp really slow

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:13 am

mangosteen wrote:Co the nao chuyen subs sang .srt duoc ko?

Đc chứ :) attached below.
Nhưng becu báo trước là WMP kô hỗ trợ .srt file, other softwares hỗ trợ .srt, nhưng kô thể convert to UTF-8 -> kô xem tiếng Việt đc.
@xbtcmdx: dude, what kinda processor is your comp??? Cant handle WMP? :-(
Attachments
kill1vna.srt
(52.14 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:38 am

Viet Sub for Episode 2 is out!!! Please Check first post. Please tell us how you feel !!!
Thanks!

becu/ Korean Fan

xbtcmdx

Postby xbtcmdx » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:59 am

becu wrote:
mangosteen wrote:Co the nao chuyen subs sang .srt duoc ko?

Đc chứ :) attached below.
Nhưng becu báo trước là WMP kô hỗ trợ .srt file, other softwares hỗ trợ .srt, nhưng kô thể convert to UTF-8 -> kô xem tiếng Việt đc.
@xbtcmdx: dude, what kinda processor is your comp??? Cant handle WMP? :-(

a really cheap one....dad wouldnt give me a new one

kookieazn

Postby kookieazn » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:02 am

thanks for the awsome subs in viet!!!! keep up the great work!!!!

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:13 am

Thanks.

Trang Nguyen

Postby Trang Nguyen » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:24 am

becu wrote:phải trangsibt kô? hehe.. ..cái avatar thí ghét :mrgreen: Phim nì là tình cảm + bạo lực.. ..Bi trong phim nì hoàn toàn khác với Bi trong Sang-doo và Full House.. ..manly.. .. 8)

"trangsibt"??? :D No idea :mrgreen: . Avatar của người ta cute quá còn gì :whistling:
Thanks for Ep 2. Tình cảm + bạo lực thì chắc chắn phải xem rồi :whistling: :cheers:

Su

Postby Su » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:36 am

Cám ơn becu và các bạn rất nhiều :wub:

nite

Postby nite » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:09 pm

i noticed that near the end of eps 1, the viet subs turned into english subs....=/
Last edited by nite on Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sheshkabob

Postby sheshkabob » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:18 am

thanks so much!!! :-)
now my mum can watch the dramas i watch!

mandy_quyen

Postby mandy_quyen » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:58 pm

noi tieng viet luon :lol:
phim nay thay BI manly , min ah thi cute ^__^
srt thi nen su dung bsplayer de xem ^_^

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:32 pm

mandy_quyen wrote:noi tieng viet luon :lol:
phim nay thay BI manly , min ah thi cute ^__^
srt thi nen su dung bsplayer de xem ^_^

Du'ng o`i.. ..choi tieng viet luon di.. .becu di vo`ng vo`ng thay may ca'i box cua tu.i Thai, Spanish choi toa`n tie'ng cua ho. .. ..co' Viet Nam mi`nh la.i du`ng english. ...ki` wo*'. ...Viet muo^n nem!!! :mrgreen:

beauwhale

Postby beauwhale » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:58 pm

Vay viet sub co the dung duoc voi Realplay khong? beauwhale khong the coi film bang WMP duoc, coi toan bang Real khong ah....nen khong biet co coi duoc voi .smi khong, tu truoc gio dung sub voi .srt
co ai biet khong, mach dum cho beauwhale voi. cam on nhieu eh....
Btw, cam on da sub tieng viet, my aunt co the xem film nay eh. Da ta.
Never believe in Eternity Love :salut: :whistling:

eerorikki

Postby eerorikki » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:24 pm

oh yay! thank you for your work.
now, i can improve my viet and watch it with my mom
btw, which version does this go with? 350 mb or 700?

mandy_quyen

Postby mandy_quyen » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:47 am

becu co' xem may cai game show kieu xman voi love letter hong ? muon dem truyen ba trong YAN(yeuamnhac) nhung ma chi co sub tieng anh , muon doi sang sub tieng viet nhung khong type dau trong .srt duoc T___T bo tay

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:24 am

mandy_quyen wrote:becu co' xem may cai game show kieu xman voi love letter hong ? muon dem truyen ba trong YAN(yeuamnhac) nhung ma chi co sub tieng anh , muon doi sang sub tieng viet nhung khong type dau trong .srt duoc T___T bo tay

Sorry off topic mot chut.
YAN sao roi? Hon mot nam roi tui ko dam vo vi lan cuoi cung vo bi pop up va spyware tan cong du wa!

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:41 am

eerorikki wrote:oh yay! thank you for your work.
now, i can improve my viet and watch it with my mom
btw, which version does this go with? 350 mb or 700?

They all go with 700Mb version. Some of them will only fit with the one I provide in this topic (just a few so we can protect our work!). But I believe they worked with 350mb ver too.

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:43 am

mandy_quyen wrote:becu co' xem may cai game show kieu xman voi love letter hong ? muon dem truyen ba trong YAN(yeuamnhac) nhung ma chi co sub tieng anh , muon doi sang sub tieng viet nhung khong type dau trong .srt duoc T___T bo tay

becu ko coi nhung co' nghe de^'n, bay gio phim ra nhi`u we'.. .la.i la`m du? thu' chuyen nen ko the na`o coi het dc.. ..la.i co`n dang trong thoi gian ho.c tieng korean.. ..haha..no'i chung la` cha'c ko coi dc. Thong cam nhe!
PS: sao ko join Korean Fan? Se dc huong dan ca'ch la`m sub Viet, tuy nhien, phai thuc su co' quyet tam thi` mi' tham giam co`n tham gia chi de ho.c va`i thu' roi im luon thi` xin dung.. ..hehe.. .. :mrgreen:

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:45 am

mangosteen wrote:

Sorry off topic mot chut.
YAN sao roi? Hon mot nam roi tui ko dam vo vi lan cuoi cung vo bi pop up va spyware tan cong du wa!

yan van nhu xua thui mango ui.. ..to hon xua nua.. ..van popup te` le.. ..hehe.. ..cung phai thui, web phi lo*.i nhua^.n ma`.. ..la`m sao mi' webmaster chi.u noi.. ..phai thong cam cho ngu*` ta :)

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:20 am

i think i have sth to share about this moment.. ....
ok, i'm doing timing for ep.10 right now.. ..and wtf.. ..i got the HOTTEST PART EVER.. ........Bi was about to undress Eun Seok.. ...omg.. .......1 button at a time.. ...i'm so excited... ..............i couldn't do it no more.. ...gotta stop. .........omg.. ............. .....sooooooo hot.. ......take a deeeeepppp breath.. ......ok, i think i'm ok now.. ....go back to it.. ...bam! nothing happen!!! He decided to stop?? ??>!!?? !??/ 1/??!? /!??? WTF? ?/?!? ??? soooooooooooooo disappointed :roflmao: . ....... ... .i thought we gonna have a BIG SURPRISE after the french kiss .... . ...but. ....unfortunately.. ... ....god bless. .... ...all the moment. ....hehe.. ...

that's all. ...it's kinda fun.. ..cuz it's 1:20AM now.. ..haha.. ... ... ..cant even imagine that i could have a crazy time like this :blushing:

skara

Postby skara » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:47 am

becu wrote:i think i have sth to share about this moment.. ....
ok, i'm doing timing for ep.10 right now.. ..and wtf.. ..i got the HOTTEST PART EVER.. ........Bi was about to undress Eun Seok.. ...omg.. .......1 button at a time.. ...i'm so excited... ..............i couldn't do it no more.. ...gotta stop. .........omg.. ............. .....sooooooo hot.. ......take a deeeeepppp breath.. ......ok, i think i'm ok now.. ....go back to it.. ...bam! nothing happen!!! He decided to stop?? ??>!!?? !??/ 1/??!? /!??? WTF? ?/?!? ??? soooooooooooooo disappointed :roflmao: . ....... ... .i thought we gonna have a BIG SURPRISE after the french kiss .... . ...but. ....unfortunately.. ... ....god bless. .... ...all the moment. ....hehe.. ...

that's all. ...it's kinda fun.. ..cuz it's 1:20AM now.. ..haha.. ... ... ..cant even imagine that i could have a crazy time like this :blushing:

When we have Eng. Sub for epi. 9? Thanksss Becu

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:02 am

skara wrote:
becu wrote:i think i have sth to share about this moment.. ....

When we have Eng. Sub for epi. 9? Thanksss Becu

it's already out my friend :) Check in the other thread.. ..hehe.. ..viet subs still stuck at ep.2. ...sry guys.. ..our translators are doing their best too! :mrgreen:

mandy_quyen

Postby mandy_quyen » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:58 am

haha ,yan dang doi server hay sao do , nhung ma vao do van vui , xai may cai pop up blocker cung do T___T
may lan dinh thu change cai English sub sang tieng viet (nhu cai phim The Myth ay) lam duoc nua chung thi luoi :lol:

sweet_dream

Postby sweet_dream » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:08 pm

becu oi .. tai sao khi SW mo phim va sub thi toan la cac con so hien len chu ko thay chu viet lam .. lam cac cach nao co coi duoc vay .. ban chi giup duoc ko ?? xin cam on nhieu

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:21 pm

sweet_dream wrote:becu oi .. tai sao khi SW mo phim va sub thi toan la cac con so hien len chu ko thay chu viet lam .. lam cac cach nao co coi duoc vay .. ban chi giup duoc ko ?? xin cam on nhieu

becu cung chua hieu ro cau hoi cua ba.n nua, ban hay co^' ga'ng do.c ky~ huong dan o trang 1 la` se xem dc thoi.. ..bua gio dau co' ai hoi han gi` nua dau ne` :mrgreen:
good luck!

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:21 am

Episode 3 Viet Sub is out!!!! Special thanks to Korean Fan!!!!

Have fun!

becu.

Su

Postby Su » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:28 pm

Cám ơn Korean Fan và becu rất nhiều :thumleft: :thumright:

Neri

Postby Neri » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:34 pm

good job korean fan :thumleft:

Rocielvn

Postby Rocielvn » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:44 am

thx for u guys!
But I dont understand why u make smi but dont srt/ssa.I can view Viet sub on all Media Player beause i made many viet sub for Japan Drama for all my friend love JDrama.

BTW,thx for ur subs!!!

Hope u can make file srt!!!

xbtcmdx

Postby xbtcmdx » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:29 am

is there any way to view viet subs without using Windows Media Player? what programs do i need?

yujin

Postby yujin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:06 am

Oh thanks. Maybe i can get my mom to watch it.
The distance is only you and me.

Avi - Karla and Steffy

chichinhu

Postby chichinhu » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:33 pm

hi everybody , i'm cecil from KOREAN FANS , i'm so happy that you and your family can watch Korean Dramas by our language .
thoi no tieng viet luon :lol , dot tieng anh lam :D : cecil va cac ban trong nhom KF se tiep tuc translate into Vietnamese ko nhung bo phim nay va ca nhung bo phim moi nhat .
Mong cac ban ung ho
thank you so much !!!! :salut:

loveme23

Postby loveme23 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:59 pm

Does anyone know how to increase the subtitle font size, when playing it in windows media player. Thanks you very much for you help.

skara

Postby skara » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:51 am

Thanks for Viet Sub 1-3 . We're waiting next for our parent.
My Clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang

chotokosan

Postby chotokosan » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:56 am

Rất vui gặp các bạn đang thực hiện Việt sub. Tôi sẽ góp một tay.
Chúng ta có nên tạo một forum riêng với list film và Việt subtitle không ?

becu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby becu » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:37 pm

chotokosan wrote:Rất vui gặp các bạn đang thực hiện Việt sub. Tôi sẽ góp một tay.
Chúng ta có nên tạo một forum riêng với list film và Việt subtitle không ?

Cảm ơn bạn đã có nhã ý, hiện giờ thì chưa, nhưng trong tương lai thì sẽ có :) Nếu chúng ta phát triển mạnh!!! :mrgreen:

freya1507

Postby freya1507 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:50 pm

:O :lol wow becu did no know that you do the subs in vietnamese too
wow double job :thumright:

oops off topic 8)

cab85

Postby cab85 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:11 pm

where can u dwnload win media 10 without validation check/

kcpopfavn

Postby kcpopfavn » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:02 am

yay .. now, i share those link with other viet website.. can i? ... and i can help out with the translation ..pm me .. coz i don't know where to sign up for the team ..

-Linhi3-

Postby -Linhi3- » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:46 am

wow Viet subs!! YAY!!!!! OMG :cheers: you're the best.

Return to “Subtitles”