Yoshitsune [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-2) [DROPPED]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
KameSama

Yoshitsune [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-2) [DROPPED]

Postby KameSama » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:58 am

These are the English subtitles to be used with the high quality Yoshitsune RAWS avalable here at d-addicts.

Download the RAW episodes HERE
These need seeding! Please help out so this project can continue!

Updates:
---19th Nov- Episode 1 subs released!
---23rd Nov- Episode 2 subs released. Timing from screen shots, may be a little off. Please post any corrections in this thread. Unable to position titles as I don't have the raw, again, post corrections.

Thanks to:
chiisana_tantei (High quality raws)
amrayu (E-subs versions)
Attachments
_y‘a‰I_h_‰_}_z _`_o ‘a02_b _u‰a_a___´_・_v (BS-hi 704x396 XviD LameVBR).ssa
Yoshitsune Episode 2 - English Subs [SSA format] (Vers. 2)
(0 Bytes) Downloaded 996 times
[‘å‰Íƒhƒ‰ƒ}] ‹`Œo ‘æ01˜b
Yoshitsune Episode 1 - English Subs [SSA format]
(52.74 KiB) Downloaded 1230 times
Last edited by KameSama on Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.

lovelylil819

Postby lovelylil819 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:48 am

Wow! I can't believe you're actually doing this! This drama has like...49 episodes! Well, thanks for everything. Even though I'm waiting patiently for Studio Oto to release its high quality hardsubbed files...I think I'm just going to download these too. Isn't the drama exciting? I really like Takizawa Hideaki! He's so hot! Adding to his good looks, he's quite an incredible actor. :wub: Plus, I realize Ishihara Satomi (female lead from H2) is in here! She's so cute and I love her acting! I found out that Takizawa Hideaki will have a thing for her...haha...can't wait to see them together. :w00t: :cheers:

KameSama

Postby KameSama » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:17 am

Thanks for the support.

Does anyone have the raw for episode 2?

Apart from the fact it needs seeding, i just needed someone to check that my timing from the e-subs version co-incides with the raw.
Last edited by KameSama on Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chiisana_tantei

Postby chiisana_tantei » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:41 am

KameSama wrote:Thanks for the support.

Apart from the fact it needs seeding, i just needed someone to check that my timing from the e-subs version co-incides with the raw.

Sorry, I forgot to get back to you...
I don't have the exact version of the one uploaded here.. so I can't confirm the timing
for you.

KameSama

Postby KameSama » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:13 am

chiisana_tantei wrote:
KameSama wrote:Thanks for the support.

Sorry, I forgot to get back to you...
I don't have the exact version of the one uploaded here.. so I can't confirm the timing
for you.

It might be worth the risk, so I can get it released. If there is a big difference in them, someone will tell me. But I think it's fair to assume that it would be the same within half a second or so.

Spare a minute or so?

If it's easier, you could just take a screen shot at a couple of precise locations, and then I can work out the time difference via that.
Last edited by KameSama on Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby trec » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:42 pm

thanks alot for the subtitles!!
i downloaded some of the raws from a clubbox, i'm not sure if its the same version or not, but you can have a try and look at this clubbox: clubbox towa and look in the folder named (日)요시츠네(84) (you've got to be a member from the box to download though, but i'm sure there are other versions on other clubboxes)

as a suggesting, can't you just release the translations for the episodes you don't have, and wait some some nice people who've got the version here to time it? ^^ .. just a suggeston~

KameSama

Postby KameSama » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:51 pm

trec wrote:thanks alot for the subtitles!!
i downloaded some of the raws from a clubbox, i'm not sure if its the same version or not, but you can have a try and look at this clubbox: clubbox towa and look in the folder named (日)요시츠네(84) (you've got to be a member from the box to download though, but i'm sure there are other versions on other clubboxes)

as a suggesting, can't you just release the translations for the episodes you don't have, and wait some some nice people who've got the version here to time it? ^^ .. just a suggeston~

Yeah, i think i will actually. If i can't get this organised through tantei that is.

Well, can you take screenshots trec? I just need to see some screen shots from a couple of places in your episode, then I can work out the time difference.

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby trec » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:09 am

replied to your pm kamesama~

and btw, the files on that clubbox also have korean timed subtitles there too.

KameSama

Postby KameSama » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:10 am

That's it, until someone tells me it's wrong, I'll upload it as it is. In the meantime I'll do the best to work it out with someone.

trec, thanks for the gspot info, i can use that to verify with someone else who doesn't think they have the same raw. But I actually needed screen shots from the actual video at these points:
00:1:45.00
00:38:35.00

as long as someone can take screen shots at those exact places (correct to the milisecond), then I can work out the time difference. Upload them straight here if anyone can help.

Thanks!

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby trec » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:44 am

here's the screen shots for ep 2, i used virtual dub to aquire the shot... i didn't know what else i could use to get it precisely to the millisecond.. and even with that i couldnt get it to the ms, this is the best i could get.

as the description indicates the first one is @ 00:01:45:005 - frame 3147 and the second is at 00:38:35:015 - frame 69381

hope that helps you!
Attachments
yoshitsune_2(frame69381).jpg
@ 00:38:35:015
yoshitsune_2(frame69381).jpg (13.65 KiB) Viewed 19361 times
yoshitsune_2(frame_3147).jpg
@ 00:01:45:005
yoshitsune_2(frame_3147).jpg (39.13 KiB) Viewed 19361 times

KameSama

Postby KameSama » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 pm

Thanks! It looks like that's done the trick!

Im concerned that the time difference changed by 20 seconds between the first and second screen shot. It's probably due to bad editing of the commercial break. It would be nice if somoene could take a quick look that the time is right both at the begging and near the end.

Also the titles (ie, when peoples names appear), I couldn't position them properly from my version as I didn't have the raw. Oh well, I'll fix that when the raw gets seeded.

Hoping to have episode 3 up tommorow.

Eliza

Postby Eliza » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:40 pm

I need help~~~~~~~~
I'm downloading SARS version of Yodhitsune, but there is no 1st episode...
So I wanted to download RAW, but the file wouldn't open T_T Maybe it is because the file name is not in romaji?

Hoe to make it work?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gunjourui » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:16 pm

Eliza wrote:I need help~~~~~~~~
I'm downloading SARS version of Yodhitsune, but there is no 1st episode...

There's no ep 1 made by SARS because SO released it earlier. later, SARS took over this project. ep 1 by SO is divided into 2 parts so you have to look for Yoshitsune 1a and Yoshitsune 1b.

Eliza wrote:So I wanted to download RAW, but the file wouldn't open T_T Maybe it is because the file name is not in romaji?

Hoe to make it work?

what media player do you use? BSP won't play any file with a fileneme not in romaji but it should work in VLC
Image Image
supporting Kanju

oToyz

Postby oToyz » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:51 pm

thank you!
i looking for this subtitle, but i wondering whether this subtitle still go on
but thank....

~why i can't d/l eps 1?

jose. el luzu

Re: Yoshitsune [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-2)

Postby jose. el luzu » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:39 am

Please, someone podria to help myself to finding the episodes for these subtitles? Thank you. :thumright:

Return to “Subtitles”