Dragon Zakura [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Dragon Zakura [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Le Piaf » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:17 am

Feb 1, 2006 edit :
Ressources :
This version in different languages :
French (d-addicts) - English (here) - Italian (external) - Thai (external)

Hard-subs from these soft-subs :
French (Gochiso-sama Fansubs)

Hard-subs from other translations :
English (Pretty Boys Fansubs)

Sep 29, 2006 edit :
alcozar uploaded on page 21 an archive with the full set of subtitles and corrected the issue with ep 9. If I find enough time soon, I'll recheck every subtitle file and put it into plain ANSI text file.

May 19, 2006 edit :
I didn't think so at the beginning, but the utf8 subtitle files seem to be a big issue throughout this topic. So I'm copy/pasting a message that has been posted somewhere in it.

kurenkeri wrote:Anyone else having trouble with the subtitles for 9, 10 and 11?
Maybe theres an easy fix but it's beyond my limited capacity lol:)

<**************UPDATE**************>

OK finally worked it out (At least I believe so).

I saw a previous post mentioning something about an ANSI problem , so I opened the episode 9 subtitle (.srt) file in notepad, choose SAVE AS, selected the ANSI format, ran VLC media player again and hey presto, subs!.

Anyway, since this is such a great series and this simple 'fix' worked for me, I wanted to let you (whoever ye may be) know in case you have a similar problem. I hope this works for you too.

Share the love:)

Jan 16 edit :
Thanks to Shindou and fantasiimaker, the thread can continue... My schedule at school for January is a little bit harsh, so I won't take care a lot of the thread, but as soon as I'll end my exams and all the homework, I'll be able to add the missing episodes (3-4-5)

Nov 14 edit :
PBFansubs said that they would release the next episodes (5~11) soon, so I'm dropping this project (Eng softsubs).

Original post :
This subtitles file is the direct translation in English of the subs I've made in French by myself. I know the last episode was aired almost two months ago, but I'm translating it anyway.
These are soft subs, don't forget that there is also an existing hard sub version (right here). Since I haven't downloaded this hardsub version, I don't know if there are differences in the translations. Moreover, my English is still very "Frenchie", so it may be weird.

The story : (it's not a spoiler, this tag only saves me some space)
(again, I'm sorry for my low English level ; if someone wants to correct it...)
[spoiler]
April 2005.

The school year has begun in Ryuuzan high school. Mrs Tatsuno, chaiman, tells the teachers that the school has gone bankrupt. Indeed, with an average score of 36/100 and only 2% of the students who go to university, Ryuuzan is no doubt the worst high school in Tokyo.

Sakuragi Kenji (Abe Hiroshi) is a lawyer whose business is not really good. He is sent by his boss to Ryuuzan to make it close. But when he was young he was a race-gang leader ; Ino Mamako (Hasegawa Kyoko), English teacher in Ryuuzan, recognized him from a magazine. After having been welcomed rudely in Ryuuzan, he has a crazy idea : 5 of Ryuuzan's students will enter Todai (Tokyo University, the most famous university in Japan) this year.

This drama is the story of the special prep class Sakuragi have founded to reach this goal.

The students :
Yajima Yusuke (Yamashita Tomohisa) : His father left, leaving behind him a 3 million yen debt. With his mother (Ishino Mako), they have to repay it even though they don't earn any income.

Mizuno Naomi (Nagasawa Masami) : She is running the restaurant with her mother (Miho Yuki) since her father who founded it passed away 5 years ago. She wants to prove her mother that she has other opportunities than running the restaurant on full time after graduating from high-school.

Okuno Ichiro (Nakao Akiyoshi) : Jiro, his twin brother is studying in a high-level high school and is preparing the entrance exam for Todai. When Jiro is studying, Ichiro is told by his parents not to stay at home.

Ogata Hideki (Koike Teppei) : His father is CEO of an important company. Hideki is always laughed by his father since he's not as good his father when he was young.

Kosaka Yoshino (Aragaki Yui) : Yusuke's girlfriend is jealous of Naomi because Naomi is Yusuke's childhood friend.

Kobayashi Maki (Dokyu Saeko) : Unlike Asumi, one of her friends, she has not been selected as "new talent". Since then, Asumi often sends e-mails to Maki to laugh at her.
[/spoiler]

Ep. list :
Dragonzakura ep.01 : "バカとブスこそ!東大へ行け!" - "You stupid guys ! Go to Todai !" (Le Piaf)
Dragonzakura ep.02 : "自分の弱さを知れ!" - "Know your own weakness !" (Le Piaf)
Dragonzakura ep.03 : "遊べ!受験はスポーツだ!" - "Play ! Taking an exam is a sport !" (Le Piaf)
Dragonzakura ep.04 : "壁にぶつかるまで、我慢しろ!" - "Keep persevering until you hit the wall !" (retrans: tomek)
Dragonzakura ep.05 : "泣くな!お前の人生だ!" - "Don't cry ! It's your life" (retrans: Shindou)
Dragonzakura ep.06 : "英語対決!勝負だバカ6人" - "English showdown ! Hey, you 6 idiots, it's a challenge"(retrans: Shindou - edit: fantasiimaker)
Dragonzakura ep.07 : "見返してやる!東大模試!" - "Go triumph ! Todai mock test !" (retrans: Shindou - edit: fantasiimaker)
Dragonzakura ep.08 : "バカの涙・・・夏休み課外授業" - "Tears of idiots... Summer vacation extracurricular course" (retrans: Le Piaf - edit: fantasiimaker)
Dragonzakura ep.09 : "信じろ!成績は必ず上がる" - "Believe in you ! Your results will improve" (retrans: Shindou - edit: fantasiimaker)
Dragonzakura ep.10 : "友情か受験か?最後の決断" - "Frienship or test taking ? Last decision" (retrans: Shindou - edit: fantasiimaker)
Dragonzakura ep.11 : "お前らはもうバカじゃない!運命の合格発表" - "You're not idiots anymore ! The fatidic admission results" (retrans: Shindou/Le Piaf - edit: fantasiimaker)
Attachments
Dragonzakura - ep01 (704x396) [RAW].srt
(56.23 KiB) Downloaded 22821 times
Last edited by Le Piaf on Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Le Piaf (Moshi-moshi fansubs)

Handle the mouse ??! Not so easy, huh !

xiaoshenlong

Postby xiaoshenlong » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:45 pm

thanks very much.

evosantin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby evosantin » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm

merci!

I rarely see French subs here. Can use this to practice my French :D

ganbatte pour ep. 2 :mrgreen:

Kempo

Postby Kempo » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:41 am

Are you a japanese guy who learn french?
Impressionant!

evosantin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby evosantin » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:17 pm

Kempo wrote:Are you a japanese guy who learn french?
Impressionant!

C'est pour moi? :P no no, I'm not Japanese nor French but I used to learn French way back then.

Anyway I just realised that this sub is English only, lol silly me :mrgreen: Anyway thanks, good job, and I'm cheering for you! :cheers:

o0omeh

Postby o0omeh » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:50 am

hrmm...is it by chance on in Eng sub?...cux i cant understand french...>.<

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: ....

Postby Le Piaf » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:19 am

o0omeh wrote:hrmm...is it by chance on in Eng sub?...cux i cant understand french...>.<

It's "Frenglish", English written by a Frenchman who doesn't speak English very well...

o0omeh

o0o

Postby o0omeh » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:04 pm

o is it...haha...danx...so its english...but mite not b clear because an frenchmen wrote it.?...ahha...k...danx lots...

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:31 pm

My last release in this thread...
Attachments
Dragonzakura - ep02 (704x396) [RAW].srt
(50.66 KiB) Downloaded 11259 times

chobits

Postby chobits » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:16 pm

:cheers:
keep up the good work.

mochi

Postby mochi » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:42 pm

:lol :w00t: :wub: Thank You Very Muchhhhhhh
luv P very much

Kempo

Re: o0o

Postby Kempo » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:19 pm

o0omeh wrote:o is it...haha...danx...so its english...but mite not b clear because an frenchmen wrote it.?...ahha...k...danx lots...

Apparement Le Piaf tu auras surement un anglais mieu orthographié que certains anglophones :whistling:

J'adore pouvoir me foutre des gens sans qu'ils ne puissent s'en rendre compte :mrgreen:

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: o0o

Postby Le Piaf » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:35 am

Kempo wrote:Apparement Le Piaf tu auras surement un anglais mieu orthographié que certains anglophones :whistling:

C'est peut-être parce que même en Français, je fais attention... :P

Please excuse our little private discussion... But I don't think many people will read this thread anymore...

pototemo

Postby pototemo » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:15 pm

Waiing for next ep
thanks so much :mrgreen:
:w00t:
tem

gnohz

Postby gnohz » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:00 am

^ Read the 1st post.......lol
Travel and landscape photography: http://www.truphotos.com
Follow me at http://www.facebook.com/truphotos and http://www.twitter.com/gnohz for the latest updates

babytsubasa

Postby babytsubasa » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:19 pm

o.O Really? Yay!

tet-chan

Re: Dragon Zakura [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-2 of 11 - dropped)

Postby tet-chan » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:17 pm

Le Piaf wrote:This subtitles file is the direct translation in English of the subs I've made in French by myself. I know the last episode was aired almost two months ago, but I'm translating it anyway.
These are soft subs, don't forget that there is also an existing hard sub version (right here). Since I haven't downloaded this hardsub version, I don't know if there are differences in the translations. Moreover, my English is still very "Frenchie", so it may be weird.

Nov 14 edit :
PBFansubs said that they would release the next episodes (5~11) soon, so I'm dropping this project (Eng softsubs).

Ep. list :
Dragonzakura ep.1 : "バカとブスこそ!東大へ行け!" - "You stupid guys ! Go to Todai !"
Dragonzakura ep.2 : "自分の弱さを知れ!" - "Know your own weakness !"

Do you knwo when PBFansubs are gonna start doing the subs for this drama? i really relaly wanna watch it!!! >_____<

Aegis

Postby Aegis » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:35 am

^ PBF has released episode 1-4 soo far

ZeeSeeS
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ZeeSeeS » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:15 am

PBF is slow :P
I wish someone else would sub this also
Either way its worth waiting for the subs

YamaPi_4Ever

Postby YamaPi_4Ever » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:44 pm

hey guys espisode 5 has release...
I got a site for it ..
http://www.sharerice.com/index.php?showtopic=2074

reine007

Postby reine007 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:58 pm

I dont get why esp 1 sub dont work
:cussing:

canon05

Postby canon05 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:06 am

Calm down. :-)

Which player you're using? If it's Windows classic or WMP, you might need VobSub. or VLC---there's a thread showing how to display the sub automatically --- http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

More info can be found in the FAQ. It has a lot of resources you need. Hope this helps

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:14 am

reine007 wrote:I dont get why esp 1 sub dont work

The answer may be right here :
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=305400#305400

starviar

Postby starviar » Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:06 pm

I heared pb fansub has stopped subbing this serie, is it true?? It would really be a shame cause I've watched a few episodes and it's a great serie :cry:

peanuts

Postby peanuts » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:24 am

oh yea! THANKS A LOT!

Funkie_dayZ

Postby Funkie_dayZ » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:10 am

starviar wrote:I heared pb fansub has stopped subbing this serie, is it true?? It would really be a shame cause I've watched a few episodes and it's a great serie :cry:

i dun think they stopped subbing... its more like they will be doing it on their own pace since the main person in charge is kinda stressed out by impolite comments written to her. u can check out the pbfansubs website for more details.

correct me if im wrong >.<

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:04 pm

Funkie_dayZ wrote:correct me if im wrong >.<

I won't correct you because you're not wrong, but please keep in mind that a team is not limited to a single person. :-)

starviar

Postby starviar » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:31 pm

Funkie_dayZ wrote:
starviar wrote:I heared pb fansub has stopped subbing this serie, is it true?? It would really be a shame cause I've watched a few episodes and it's a great serie :cry:

i dun think they stopped subbing... its more like they will be doing it on their own pace since the main person in charge is kinda stressed out by impolite comments written to her. u can check out the pbfansubs website for more details.

oh I thought they stopped cause on their site (first page) they said they stopped subbing forever or something so I assumed they stopped :lol
If that's not true that it's great.

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:16 pm

starviar wrote:oh I thought they stopped cause on their site (first page) they said they stopped subbing forever or something so I assumed they stopped :lol
If that's not true that it's great.

I think you've forgotten to read the line that's under... :lol

yt_toshi

Postby yt_toshi » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:27 pm

Funkie_dayZ wrote:i dun think they stopped subbing... its more like they will be doing it on their own pace since the main person in charge is kinda stressed out by impolite comments written to her. u can check out the pbfansubs website for more details.

You're correct, but they will be releasing the rest of the series on their own server and clubbox.

Also, the leader of the group is on vacation at this time and will return to sub the rest of the dramas.
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

My 1000th post: How to be a Good Fansubber :-)

sunmoon

Postby sunmoon » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:45 pm

pbfansub team is so funny lol ... i really like them... *k goes off to watch Dragon Zakura ep 1* ^^

Shindou

Postby Shindou » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:19 am

If Le Piaf doesn't mind, i can try to do a direct translation of Le Piaf's french subs into English for eps 6-11. My French is still a bit shaky but I'll try my best to translate. Will post more when I finish ep 6.

Shindou

Postby Shindou » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:16 pm

OK, for those who can't wait for PBfansubs like me :P, (and they're doing a great job :thumleft: )

I've started directly translating Le Piaf's french subs for eps 6-11 into english with his help. Hopefully I don't have too many mistakes :mrgreen: as I try to recall some of my high school French.

For subs of eps 1-5, PBfansubs have already released those and Le Piaf has soft subs of eps 1-2

Edit: fantasiimaker has kindly offered to do some editing and cleaning up of the subs :-) so I'll try to keep the subs up to date with the latest edited version in this post so that the subs are all in one place, or if Le Piaf wants to put these on the first post, that would keep things straight.

Feb 3, 2006
All eps now up!

Thanks to Le Piaf for all the translation help and fantasiimaker for the editing!! You guys are great!
Attachments
Dragonzakura - ep05 (704x396) [RAW].srt
subs by Shindou
thx to Le Piaf for the French subs
(61.1 KiB) Downloaded 10145 times
Dragonzakura - ep09 (704x396) [RAW].srt
subs by Shindou & edited by fantasiimaker
(121.61 KiB) Downloaded 14007 times
Dragonzakura - ep07 (704x396) [RAW].srt
(63.68 KiB) Downloaded 11837 times
Dragonzakura - ep06 (704x396) [RAW].srt
(63.71 KiB) Downloaded 10988 times
Last edited by Shindou on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:12 am, edited 14 times in total.

chiyoaiki

Postby chiyoaiki » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:42 pm

Thank you Shindou, Le Piaf and PBfansubs.

starviar

Postby starviar » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:14 pm

thanks for subs of epi 6 !!!! hope you will continue with the rest.

Will

Postby Will » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:28 pm

Thanks Shindou!!

obanwan

Postby obanwan » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:35 pm

thanks for the subs, PBFansubs seems to be kinda dead to me, guess they had no really strong will to fansub :/ I really like this series :)

fantasiimaker

Postby fantasiimaker » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:59 pm

Ahhh Shindou, thank you so much!! I've been dying without subs once I got to episode 6 XD Even if it's not a perfect translation, I'm glad to know roughly what's going on. Thank you, and I hope you continue!

Edit: Hm this is weird..the subs won't open for me. And when I opened them in Subtitle Workshop, it's all in french still x__x;

starviar

Postby starviar » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:45 pm

yes why is the translation in french???

Shindou

Postby Shindou » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:48 pm

Gomen, the correct subs are up now

fantasiimaker

Postby fantasiimaker » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:53 pm

Thank you =) I can see the english in Subtitle Workshop now, but I'm still having trouble playing the file with subs on any of my players. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Last edited by fantasiimaker on Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exal

Postby exal » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:15 pm

PbFansub site is down...what happened to there team...? dead

fantasiimaker

Postby fantasiimaker » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:25 pm

Ok finally I managed to fix the sub file so that I can view it in Windows Media Player...if anyone wasn't able to view it before like me, here's the fixed version =)

Once again, a big thanks to Shindou for taking the time to translate these to english ^^

*see the final episode 6 sub in Shindou's post above*
Last edited by fantasiimaker on Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ladyroake

OMG

Postby ladyroake » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:31 pm

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I can't believe this... I keep checking with the hope that someone will continue to sub this but I didn't I'd finally see sub for ep 6!!!!

ARIGATO!!!!!

:cheers:

babyxdorkii

Postby babyxdorkii » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:40 pm

Shindou wrote:OK, for those who can't wait for PBfansubs like me :P, (and they're doing a great job :thumleft: )

I've started directly translating Le Piaf's french subs for eps 6-11 into english with his help. Hopefully I don't have too many mistakes :mrgreen: as I try to recall some of my high school French.

For subs of eps 1-5, PBfansubs have already released those and Le Piaf has soft subs of eps 1-2

thank you i've been waiting for it so long please continue with the furthur episodes
:D

mOnk3yy

Postby mOnk3yy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:21 pm

awesome! hontou arigatou ;]

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:59 pm

obanwan wrote:thanks for the subs, PBFansubs seems to be kinda dead to me, guess they had no really strong will to fansub :/ I really like this series :)

To those who were wondering something about PBFansubs, just a little reminder. These softsub translations are NOT replacing the job they are making (they are still working hard on them and I'm sure they will release next episodes soon). They didn't drop this project, they just won't upload their releases on d-addicts anymore.
These releases are not supposed to speed them up or anything ; these are only soft subs for those who want to understand something about the drama.

And thank you to Shindou and fantasiimaker for re-translating my French subs ; I'm lacking free time this month...

starviar

Postby starviar » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:20 pm

I still can't watch the subtitle of epi 6 even if I dl the new version, someone can help me?? I already have vobsub and I also named the 2 files the same. :(

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:32 pm

starviar wrote:I still can't watch the subtitle of epi 6 even if I dl the new version, someone can help me?? I already have vobsub and I also named the 2 files the same. :(

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=305400#305400

obanwan

Postby obanwan » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:51 pm

vobsub btw. is real old stuff, get VSFilter 2.37 and get sure to install the unicode built, I think old vobsub doesn't have unicode support.

ray

Postby ray » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:53 pm

Thanks so much for Episode 6.... I'm waiting for the next episode :)

fantasiimaker

Postby fantasiimaker » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:13 pm

Le Piaf wrote:
obanwan wrote:thanks for the subs, PBFansubs seems to be kinda dead to me, guess they had no really strong will to fansub :/ I really like this series :)

To those who were wondering something about PBFansubs, just a little reminder. These softsub translations are NOT replacing the job they are making (they are still working hard on them and I'm sure they will release next episodes soon). They didn't drop this project, they just won't upload their releases on d-addicts anymore.
These releases are not supposed to speed them up or anything ; these are only soft subs for those who want to understand something about the drama.

And thank you to Shindou and fantasiimaker for re-translating my French subs ; I'm lacking free time this month...

I agree, we're not here to take over PBFansubs' job. They've been doing excellent work, and I look forward to their releases of 6-11. Our translations likely won't be 100% accurate, but it's for people who just can't wait any longer (myself included XD) and want to understand what's going on.

starviar - Try reinstalling the latest version of vobsub. I also had trouble viewing the subs at first, but the newest version we have up should be fine.
Last edited by fantasiimaker on Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

sunmoon

Postby sunmoon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:37 pm

OMG thanks so much shindou!!!! *bows to shindow sama*

Shindou

Postby Shindou » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:04 am

fantasiimaker wrote:
Le Piaf wrote:

I agree, we're not here to take over PBFansubs' job. They've been doing excellent work, and I look forward to their releases of 6-11. Our translations likely won't be 100% accurate, but it's for people who just can't wait any longer (myself included XD) and want to understand what's going on.

starviar - Try reinstalling the latest version of vobsub. I also had trouble viewing the subs at first, but the newest version we have up should be fine.

My sentiments exactly.

fantasiimaker

Postby fantasiimaker » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:56 am

Episode 7 english subs have been added =) see page 3.

obanwan

Postby obanwan » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am

woohoo! good pace you're going at this! thank you!

babyxdorkii

Postby babyxdorkii » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:26 am

wow episode 07 already...thanks u so so much!!
:D

eltinator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby eltinator » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:15 am

are there subs for eps 3-5?

yt_toshi

Postby yt_toshi » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:20 am

eltinator wrote:are there subs for eps 3-5?

Those episodes have been hardsubbed by PBFansubs and I guess that's why they are not posted here. :-)
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

My 1000th post: How to be a Good Fansubber :-)

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:22 am

yt_toshi wrote:Those episodes have been hardsubbed by PBFansubs and I guess that's why they are not posted here. :-)

They WILL be posted someday... I don't like gaps :-) Just let me time to wake up (it won't be before February however...).

pototemo

Postby pototemo » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:03 pm

Thanks for subs ep6-7 so much :wub:
tem

kucing85

Postby kucing85 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:51 pm

Thanks for the subs! :) I can finally continue watching.

Jenden

Postby Jenden » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:00 pm

PBfansubs should have episode 6 out soon (most of the translation and timing work is done, just has QC/editing and typesetting/encoding)...

ray

Postby ray » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:05 pm

Thanks so much for episode 7 subtitle :)

eltinator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby eltinator » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:30 pm

yt_toshi wrote:
eltinator wrote:are there subs for eps 3-5?

Those episodes have been hardsubbed by PBFansubs and I guess that's why they are not posted here. :-)

Ahh Ic, interesting how they just start in the middle...

obanwan

Postby obanwan » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:54 pm

heh? they started from ep1 ... as I though this was the original reason to drop the softsubbing, but PB seems to be kinda busy and I really appreciate these subs for ppl like me who love speed, can get more quality later (though I wonder about this, PB doesn't seem to be serious and does those jokes I'm not really interested in as a guy, not so into the boys), , besides I hate their website really, i'm not that gay to easily spot whoever they think is more sexy from those ppl shown on their entry page. :)

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:19 pm

obanwan wrote:heh? they started from ep1 ... as I though this was the original reason to drop the softsubbing, but PB seems to be kinda busy and I really appreciate these subs for ppl like me who love speed, can get more quality later (though I wonder about this, PB doesn't seem to be serious and does those jokes I'm not really interested in as a guy, not so into the boys), , besides I hate their website really, i'm not that gay to easily spot whoever they think is more sexy from those ppl shown on their entry page. :)

Making jokes of any kind doesn't mean you're not doing something seriously. PB means "Pretty Boys" and it's maybe the reason why they started subbing Dragon Zakura. At home one of my sisters is always staring at Teppei while watching the drama, and knowing that, I fully understand this style, though I don't like (I just said I "don't like") it since I'm not really interested in cute boys...

And remember that the pace of a fansubber can change at any time... :-) A fansubber can be speedy at the beginning and can slow down for many reasons...

Jenden

Postby Jenden » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:28 pm

obanwan wrote:heh? they started from ep1 ... as I though this was the original reason to drop the softsubbing, but PB seems to be kinda busy and I really appreciate these subs for ppl like me who love speed, can get more quality later (though I wonder about this, PB doesn't seem to be serious and does those jokes I'm not really interested in as a guy, not so into the boys), , besides I hate their website really, i'm not that gay to easily spot whoever they think is more sexy from those ppl shown on their entry page. :)

Each group has their own style. While I may not be interested in guys, I enjoy PBfansub's humor. As far as quality goes I have noticed a few minor things with their translations (mostly with their translations of numbers), but at the same time I love their typesetting quality as well as the other technical aspects of the subs. In the end they're doing a service to the community at no gain to themselves, so I'll be happy with whatever comes out.

On a side note, the the trick to their entry page was to just hover over the links and see which one led to the right place.

rainfall

Postby rainfall » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:45 pm

i have watched 6 & 7, the subs are great.
keep it going guys....
thx to make it all possible.

obanwan

Postby obanwan » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:48 pm

Jenden: then take another look, that easy stuff before was obviously too easy so they changed it, ah whatever no need to bookmark the entry page but the one behind should be okay for some time...

Whatever, I don't take that soon is really soon so pls continue these subs! Even though they have minor glitches, it's no problem as it's easily fixed! You did a good job on ep 6&7!! 'Im really eager to see the end!

Jenden

Postby Jenden » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:11 pm

obanwan wrote:Jenden: then take another look, that easy stuff before was obviously too easy so they changed it, ah whatever no need to bookmark the entry page but the one behind should be okay for some time...

Whatever, I don't take that soon is really soon so pls continue these subs! Even though they have minor glitches, it's no problem as it's easily fixed! You did a good job on ep 6&7!! 'Im really eager to see the end!

Ah, I hadn't seen their new page yet. Yea, that is fairly annoying (but like you said, thats what bookmarks are for).

ladyroake

Postby ladyroake » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:00 am

Thanks for subs guys!! I really enjoy this dorama. At first I just watched it because of yamapi but this turned out to be quite good. I'm so thankful for the subs. Arigato!!

Le Piaf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Le Piaf » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:29 pm

Next...

And thanks fantasiimaker for the edit.
Attachments
Dragonzakura - ep08 (704x396) [RAW].srt
(50.48 KiB) Downloaded 11212 times

starviar

Postby starviar » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:50 pm

yesss thank you so much you guys are fast :)

rainfall

Postby rainfall » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:52 pm

omg, u guys are ruining my nite...
intend to sleep early.
forget about my sleep then.... here i come dragonzakura.....

yeehaaaaaaa

Return to “Subtitles”