Garo [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-3)[DROPPED]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Garo [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-3)[DROPPED]

Postby Jitterbugger » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:03 pm

Hello!

Garo is a new drama/tokusatsu show that just started recently. See: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/garo/

Check the d-addicts FAQs for information on how to play .ssas with video files.

Comments are welcome.

A short disclaimer, if it wasn't obvious: Feel free to spread the .ssa and the translation notes, as long as you don't make any changes. Please don't distribute any hardsubs you make with them. Thank you.

RAWS:
Torrent: http://anarion.info/

Winny:
牙狼 GARO 第01話 「絵本」(WMV9 QL90 640x480 30fps) [CRC_E5FA].avi t3FULZaL3S 231,455,252 6b5ed75d5143b49562a5341de15eb102
牙狼 GARO 第02話 「陰我」(WMV9 QL90 640x480 30fps) [CRC_E4EF].avi t3FULZaL3S 256,160,304 646f8df7d1394a2271253b6abea339d3
牙狼 GARO 第03話 「時計」(WMV9 QL90 640x480 30fps) [CRC_977D].avi t3FULZaL3S 252,780,994 5afd530fe9f18ff63c2ebcca13e3ef8a
牙狼 GARO 第04話 「晩餐」(WMV9 QL90 640x480 30fps) [CRC_1520].avi t3FULZaL3S 229,672,278 cc910f890b0a7700d3c1cb29b1943d74
牙狼 GARO 第05話 「月光」(WMV9 QL90 640x480 30fps) [CRC_7339].avi t3FULZaL3S 239,209,204 561a60e9eba03cdb18eece2a5c171604
Attachments
Garo_01_v101_Jitterbug.ssa
Garo ep01 v1.01 subs.
(15.59 KiB) Downloaded 1181 times
Garo_02_Jitterbug.ssa
Garo ep02 subs.
(21.56 KiB) Downloaded 885 times
Garo_03_Jitterbug.ssa
Garo ep03 subs.
(22.97 KiB) Downloaded 1179 times
Last edited by Jitterbugger on Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:40 pm

A little more detailed information.

Article & Photos ©August Ragone, Henshin! Online, all rights reserved.

GARO: THE FANGED WOLF
New Series from the Director of MIKAZUKI
Author: August Ragone
Source: Newtype The Live, Bandai, Additional Information by Daisuke Ishizuka and Keith Aiken

Garo is all his gold-plated glory is ready to change the face of Japanese superheroes. © 2005 Kieta Amemiya/GARO Production Committee
Debuting on Japan's Tokyo TV network this fall is a new "Hyper Midnight Action Drama" from director Keita Amemiya (ZEIRAM, MIKAZUKI), GARO: THE FANGED WOLF (Garo Kiba Okami). Aimed at young adults and with an emphasis on horror, GARO promises to be far more dark and violent than current fare marketed for children.

For centuries, the Makai Knights have protected mankind from the Evil Beast Horror (Maju Horror). The latest member of the Makai bloodline is Koga Saejima, a mysterious young man who lives in an ancient castle and battles the evil with his holy sword, the Garo Blade. By tearing into the fabric of space, Saejima is able to become the ultimate incarnation of the Makai, the Golden Knight Garo (Ogon Kishi Garo). The transformation will only last for 99.9 seconds, and as the time limit draws near the Garo armor will begin to change.

Soon, creatures of evil will suffer the bitter taste of the Garo Blade, on TV Tokyo! © 2005 Kieta Amemiya/GARO Production Committee
Amemiya conceived the original story and is the Supervising Writer and Director for GARO: THE FANGED WOLF, with teleplays written by Kengo Kaji (MISA THE DARK ANGEL, UZUMAKI) and Yuji Kobayashi (THE TOXIC AVENGER PART II, Amemiya's MOON OVER TAO: MAKARAGA), with Kaji and Makoto Yokoyama (POWER RANGERS: LIGHTSPEED RESCUE, POWER RANGERS: TIME FORCE) directing. Known primarily as a fight choreographer, starting with the POWER RANGERS, Yokoyama (who recently worked on SHIBUYA 15 and the upcoming film KAMEN RIDER: THE FIRST) is also serving as the action choreographer for the series.

23 year-old Hiroshi Konishi stars as Koga Saejima. The supporting cast includes Mika Hijii (one of the stars of director Azuma Morisaki's acclaimed 2004 film THE CHICKEN IS BAREFOOT [Niwatori-wa Hadashi-da]), Rei Fujii, and Amemiya regular Yukijiro Hotaru (the Zeiram films, MIKAZUKI, the Gamera trilogy, GMK). Actor and prop/toy collector Masaki Kyomoto (CUTIE HONEY) will also make a special guest appearance.

Garo himself is reminiscent of a refined Toei Sentai Villain, like Loki from HUNDRED BEAST TASK FORCE: GAORANGER (2001-2002) - except plated in high-polished gold armor. The golden savior brandishes a sword called the Makai Blade that can transform into the powerful Garo Blade. Much as the original Kamen Rider appeared to television audiences in the early 1970s, Garo's design is the antithesis of what we think of in terms of a "superhero". In a genre where all of the parameters seem to be firmly set, and like Amemiya's MIKAZUKI, viewers can expect something new and unique with GARO.

GARO: THE FANGED WOLF has been approved for 26 episodes and will premiere on Friday, October 7th at 1:30am on the TV Tokyo network.

Article & Photos ©August Ragone, Henshin! Online, all rights reserved.

No laser beams.

SHD
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby SHD » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:58 am

thanks for bringing this to attention and your work on the subs. just finished downloading and scanned the file. just the title sequence alone is worth it.

too bad if a lot of people who might like this miss this thread because there's no torrent here.

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:06 am

SHD wrote:thanks for bringing this to attention and your work on the subs. just finished downloading and scanned the file. just the title sequence alone is worth it.

too bad if a lot of people who might like this miss this thread because there's no torrent here.

Yeah, well... don't really want to steal downloads from anarion, maybe for next ep if someone can post it quick enough? I started a discussion thread in Japanese Entertainment section to at least to give it some more attention.

No laser beams.

ShadowRider

Postby ShadowRider » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:51 pm

Great work Jitterbugger, thanks a lot. I originally watched the first ep RAW and your subs helped me appriciate it so much more. Thanks :D

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:07 am

Hi Jitterbug.

Kyusaku knows me from Henshin Justice Unlimited and recommended your softsub over there.

As a former fansubber (timer/typesetter/editor), I can honestly say that your work was very good. The timing was excellent and the translation (as my little Japanese knowledge goes) was also excellent.

I hope you continue working on Garo since I enjoyed watching the copy I downloaded, from Winny, with your sub.

Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Jitterbugger » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:53 am

Thanks guys.

I have to admit that, while I really liked the 1st ep and that was part of the reason I did it, another part was that it was really easy. The whole episode was just 160 lines, while a typical 25min ep is around 300 lines. Also, the dialogue was pretty easy, with only one or two parts I was unsure of (and possible made mistakes in).

So, unless it gets all boring and dialogue heavy, I'll keep doing it. :roll

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby trec » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:11 am

thanks alot for subbing this. it looks really interesting... and my 9 yr old brothers likes it ^^

SM^20

Postby SM^20 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:55 pm

sankyuu for make this SUB... great job... i love this series.. once more.. sankyuu...:D

amtt

Postby amtt » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:10 pm

nooo i accidentaly deleted it last nite 'cuz i couldnt find any subs *cry*

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:18 pm

For those who have watched and want to talk about just the show itself, I have started a disccussion thread in Japanese Entertainment section. Here's a link:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23164
Nice to see people are giving feedback, I sure hope popularity of this show continues to grow.

No laser beams.

Hayward

Postby Hayward » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am

Hey there. Keith of Henshin Justice Unlimtied. Thanks for hooking us up with the softsub.

Hate to be difficult, but I've followed all the instructions (I think) and soft subs work just fine with my FFVII vid.

Garo... not happening.

Name of my video file is Garo1.avi and the sub file (15K) is Garo1.ssa

Got that VobSub thing installed... both are in the same folder.... I've tried three different players, being WMP 9, some other one and WinAmp.

Could somebody tell me what I might be missing?

Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Jitterbugger » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:17 am

Hayward wrote:Could somebody tell me what I might be missing?

This is really not my forte, but... If both the sub file and the .avi are not corrupted, the problem is probably in the codecs? I'd try a player like media player classic. You can get it at www.doom9.org .

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:50 pm

Jitterbugger wrote:
Hayward wrote:Could somebody tell me what I might be missing?

This is really not my forte, but... If both the sub file and the .avi are not corrupted, the problem is probably in the codecs? I'd try a player like media player classic. You can get it at www.doom9.org .

Yeah I'm helping him a bit, he supposedly installed VobSub, but it doesn't seem to load. So I suggested MPC and when he uses the playback options to view the subs he has video issues I'm guessing his video card drivers or DirectX may be outdated.

No laser beams.

Amleth

Postby Amleth » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:54 pm

Try Bsplayer. Open the video file, stop it, right click-> load subtitles, select the .ssa and play the file again.

It looks like the .ssa doesn't open automatically when you open the movie even if it's named like the video file.

Haseo

Postby Haseo » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:48 pm

Just so you know Jitterbug some one is distributing your work as a hard sub on the forum these people came from. Not sure if you care but you do say not to.

Haseo

Postby Haseo » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:32 am

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3395910

Is where this person uploaded it. It's a total lack of respect when a person does this against the wishes of the subber.

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:16 am

Haseo - I have to agree with you to a point. (Are you the same Haseo from Tokyo Toshokan?)

First of all, those of us who are members at HJU and who post here, had nothing to do with the hard sub. Second of all, at least two of us have attempted to help people (there) with getting the soft sub to work and I don't think either of us (at least I don't) condone the making of a hard sub with Jitterbugger's hard work without permission first. Third, I hope that the person who did make the hard sub did not cause Jitterbugger to want to stop subbing Garo because if it did, I'm sure there will be many pissed off people (including me) who will want to throttle the kid who made the hard sub.
Sailormoon • Justirisers • Garo

Haseo

Postby Haseo » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:07 am

Oh I know it's not HJU people that did it just one of their members.

Hayward

Postby Hayward » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:29 pm

Bascially I'll take the blame for it.

I'm the owner of HJU.

One of the posters did it as a favor to me, mostly and not as a slight against anyone or to steal work.

For some strange reason, these particular soft subs would not work no matter how much voodoo I did to my computer. Other subs work fine, but these... my computer just wasn't havin' it.

When I DID get them to work, it'd hiccup and stutter like crazy. Thankfully I had Kyusaku to help me out.

Anyway, the BT-ing of it being hard subbed was as a favor to me and anyone else, I suppose, who was having difficulty and wanted to enjoy GARO. Let us know if it's okay. If not, well.... I guess there are other shows to watch and download... maybe I'll get lucky and my computer will stop being so stubborn.

Thanks for hooking us up!

Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Jitterbugger » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:07 pm

Upped ep02 script. Check the first post.

BTW, I will possibly be updating all these scripts once I know exactly how Garo's universe works - currently, all the stuff about the knights, horrors, etc, their names and how they really work is quite confusing. :blink

In a related matter, if someone has access to magazine scans of Garo articles, please drop me a line - I only know of the ones up on thai-toku, unfortunately.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:10 pm

Jitterbugger wrote:Upped ep02 script. Check the first post.

BTW, I will possibly be updating all these scripts once I know exactly how Garo's universe works - currently, all the stuff about the knights, horrors, etc, their names and how they really work is quite confusing. :blink

In a related matter, if someone has access to magazine scans of Garo articles, please drop me a line - I only know of the ones up on thai-toku, unfortunately.

Thanks for the subs,havent started this yet but it looks interesting.

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:10 pm

Thanks Jitterbugger!

Quick question... Why did you choose to use Clock instead of Watch for the next episode title? I'm always curious about how translators end up with their translations and am a very very novice learner of the Japanese language so I love it when I find someone who understands the language and can answer my questions. ;P So sensei, why did you choose it?

ShadowRider

Postby ShadowRider » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:20 pm

Hey Jitterbugger, sorry about mispelling your name before. Those two letters are right on top of eachother.

Anyway, thanks for the great work you're doing.

Even though I better understand what's going on, I still wouldn't mind if Kaoru got eaten :P
月の光を背に受けて 闇にうごめく悪を断つ

Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Jitterbugger » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:38 am

Mikazuki wrote:Quick question... Why did you choose to use Clock instead of Watch for the next episode title? I'm always curious about how translators end up with their translations and am a very very novice learner of the Japanese language so I love it when I find someone who understands the language and can answer my questions. ;P So sensei, why did you choose it?

To be honest, I didn't really think about it that much. From the impression I got, ep3's theme is 'time' in general, rather than a specific watch or clock, so I think both would work.

*shrug*

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:25 pm

Jitterbugger wrote:Upped ep02 script. Check the first post.

Completely understandable, as this is more of a complex story than your typical Jdrama. There's still much that we don't know and hasn't really been explained in the first 2 episodes, updating scripts happens on D-addicts, so this wouldn't be a first time this has happened. Just do your best and make changes where you see fit, they are your scripts after all.

I wish I could help in the magazine department, but I don't have a scanner, nor have I bought the typical Japanese scifi magazines(Uchusen or Newtype the Live) for the last year or so. You could try contacting that August fellow at HenshinOnline, maybe he'd be willing to assist you, since he seems to have access to some scifi magazines and may have a scanner. If not, I hope there's someone else out there that may be able to assist you.

Good luck and I hope to see more of your scripts for this show or any other show in the future.

No laser beams.

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:05 pm

I really do like this show. Can't wait for Jitterbugger's subs since it would most likely clarify WTF the Horror for this ep was.

Haseo

Postby Haseo » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:03 am

Tvnihon is subbing this as well. They are doing a good job with it like they did with Densha,

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:23 am

Haseo wrote:Tvnihon is subbing this as well. They are doing a good job with it like they did with Densha,

And your point? I perfer Jitterbugger's work for Garo and hope he continues regardless if TV-Nihon is doing hard subs. I rather not waste bandwidth or hard drive space downloading a hardsub as well as a softsub. No, I perfer Jitterbugger's work on Garo and hope he continues. ::cheers Jitterbugger::.

Haseo

Postby Haseo » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:34 am

Just letting everyone know that they are options. I don't hold any personal vendetta's against tv-nihon or jitterbug so I don't play favorites.

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:16 am

Haseo wrote:Just letting everyone know that they are options. I don't hold any personal vendetta's against tv-nihon or jitterbug so I don't play favorites.

What's this about vendettas? Something happen here on D-addicts before with TV-N? I know nothing could've involved Jitterbugger because he's new to posting on the forum.

Mikazuki is just stating an opinion. I personally also prefer Jitterbugger's script, as I'm a big fan of the softsub format overall. It's nice that TV-N is giving the show a try although the dialogue seems a little more advanced than what they seem to typically sub. Maybe TV-N should do a soft and hardsub version of some of their work, that'd be pretty interesting.

Anyways, keep on subbing Jitterbugger, you've got fans out there.

No laser beams.

Tsurugi

Postby Tsurugi » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:01 am

Yes, and I'm one of those fans as well. ^^
Thank you for all the hard work you have put into these great subs and I'd just like to let you know that your work is greatly appreciated. I look forward to any more episodes you sub.
Thanks,
~Hawk

[oa.NET]Youkai

Postby [oa.NET]Youkai » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:20 pm

what hawk said :roll :lol :)

Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Jitterbugger » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:50 am

Added ep3 to the first post, as well as an updated ep1 script. Only changed one line though... ^^;

As I said before, I _might_ update all the scripts once I have more concrete information on all the stuff in Garo... The current ep1 is just a place holder till then.

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:42 pm

Jitterbugger,

I've ordered Newtype the Live as well as Uchusen. I'll scan any info for you, if you don't get the info before then, and send to you. If you need any other help (like timing) let me know, I'll be more then happy to help you out on this.

Haseo

Postby Haseo » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:06 pm

Kyusaku wrote:
Haseo wrote:Just letting everyone know that they are options. I don't hold any personal vendetta's against tv-nihon or jitterbug so I don't play favorites.

What's this about vendettas? Something happen here on D-addicts before with TV-N? I know nothing could've involved Jitterbugger because he's new to posting on the forum.

Mikazuki is just stating an opinion. I personally also prefer Jitterbugger's script, as I'm a big fan of the softsub format overall. It's nice that TV-N is giving the show a try although the dialogue seems a little more advanced than what they seem to typically sub. Maybe TV-N should do a soft and hardsub version of some of their work, that'd be pretty interesting.

Anyways, keep on subbing Jitterbugger, you've got fans out there.

And what do you know about what tv-nihon subs? They sub a wide varaity of shows. I pasted this post to their channel and they just laughed when they saw it was you saying it. Seems you have bad mouthed tv-nihon in the past along with mika. So all this post is is a cheap shot in the guise of something else.

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:33 pm

Haseo wrote:And what do you know about what tv-nihon subs? They sub a wide varaity of shows. I pasted this post to their channel and they just laughed when they saw it was you saying it. Seems you have bad mouthed tv-nihon in the past along with mika. So all this post is is a cheap shot in the guise of something else.

Since you claim I've bad mouthed TV-Nihon in the past I feel compelled to clarify misconceptions you may have about me. You said I've bad mouthed the group in the past, I haven't. I've said that the final two episode of Justiriser were rushed (I haven't watched anything between the last ep I did and the final two). Considering that they had continued to use my effects, fonts and styles for Justiriser (despite not being credited) and know what effect went to what, I can honestly say those episodes were indeed rushed as the wrong effects and colors were used for certain attacks as well as a few other problems with those two eps. If that's badmouthing a group then I guess I'm guilty of badmouthing the group.

My work - styles, effects and the fonts I had brought to the group - are still being used in Magiranger despite the fact I am not credited at all. Many of the fonts being used are not freeware or shareware fonts but were obtained from the many programs I've owned over the years and many of the fonts are not in ANY font site for downloading (like Spellbound).

Now, I'm not going to discuss this any further since frankly, in my opinion, it's a slap to Jitterbugger's cyberface to disrepect HIS hard work. I enjoy Jitter's hard work and appreciate that he is doing this. If you like TVN's hard subs then by all means download their subs and watch it. I'll stick with Jitter's work and will continue to promote his work and discuss his subs to people because I've ENJOYED his work.

Tsurugi

Postby Tsurugi » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:12 am

Haseo wrote:And what do you know about what tv-nihon subs? They sub a wide varaity of shows. I pasted this post to their channel and they just laughed when they saw it was you saying it. Seems you have bad mouthed tv-nihon in the past along with mika. So all this post is is a cheap shot in the guise of something else.

Hey King,
Why are you referring to t-n like you're not part of the group?

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:17 am

Haseo wrote:And what do you know about what tv-nihon subs? They sub a wide varaity of shows.

Hmmmm? This isn't what TV-Nihon subs?
http://www.tvnihon.com/fansub.html

The list is compiled mainly of Saturday/Sunday morning anime and tokusatsu shows aimed at mainly children from 3-10years old. A few of the shows may have different timeslots other than Saturday/Sunday morning like I think Yu-gi-oh was wednesday around 6:30PM. But even then that's aimed at 9-12 year olds. GARO is aimed towards 16+ plus crowd for its overnight timeslot. The dialogue and grammar is slightly different than typical 9-12 age range of anime.

No laser beams.

Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Jitterbugger » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:43 am

Let's just stop that topic here, ok?

I don't have any problems with people mentioning other subs...

SHD
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby SHD » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:50 am

Jitterbugger wrote:Let's just stop that topic here, ok?

I don't have any problems with people mentioning other subs...

Thank you for your subbing and thank you for your post!

Kyusaku

Postby Kyusaku » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:23 am

Agreed, thanks for ep 3 script. :cheers:

No laser beams.

Mikazuki

Postby Mikazuki » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:35 am

Kyusaku wrote:

Agreed, thanks for ep 3 script. :cheers:

Ditto!

Keep up the excellent work Jitterbugger.

Tsurugi

Postby Tsurugi » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:31 pm

Good Idea...anyways, thanks for the ep 3 script and keep up the great work. :mrgreen:

senpuuken

Postby senpuuken » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:32 pm

any idea on when episodes 4 sub is gonna be out. keep up the good work, your awesome. :cheers:

edit: also after making the soft subs for GARO, would you be interested in subbing "sh15uya." the raws are on anarion but never seeded but i can supply. and also, are you looking for a timer. i perfer soft subbing majorly and am currently looking for work. any help. thanks!

Jitterbugger
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Jitterbugger » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:18 pm

Hello

I have been pretty busy with stuff recently, so I haven't had the chance to work on Garo for a while. Currently it seems that I'll probably get stuff done next wednesday onwards, so I'll probably release ep4, and possibly 5, about then.

As I've posted on some other forums, I'm currently pretty disenchanted with Garo. The plot, IMHO, doesn't seem to be going anywhere... In any case, I _will_ do eps 4 and 5, but after that, we'll see. Maybe the new regular character that appears in ep6 will help. ;)

senpuuken: Thanks, but I've already got someone to help me with the timing.

senpuuken

Postby senpuuken » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:51 am

apparently i have been banned from tv-nihon's irc room for supporting jitterbug.

woot classy people.

:cheers:

kyo28

Postby kyo28 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:57 am

Hi,

I'm new here but not exactly new to toku and the likes. Gotta give lots of kudos to Jitterbugger for a superb job on the scripts of Garo (even though I've just seen ep 1-2, with and without subs).

Since I only DL raws, soft subs are very welcome. I can understand about 85% of what's being said, so for the remaining 15%, soft subs really do the trick.

I have a lot of respect for people doing this in their free time ... I know I wouldn't be able to bring myself to investing that kind of energy into it. Great job!

ShadowRider

Postby ShadowRider » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:05 am

I very much appreciate your hard work and generosity in subbing this series Jitterbugger. I'll be looking forward to your subs of episodes 4 and 5.

I must say though, my interest in Garo does seem to be more focused on the special effects and action. What little of the story that has been presented, I can't say I'm looking forward to the possible love aspect between Kouga and Kaoru (who has been a less than favorable character to me so far). But I suppose I should take this to the Garo discussion thread :-)

kyo28

Postby kyo28 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:45 pm

For those interested, Garo 6 is out on Winny. Here's the hash:

牙狼 GARO 第06話 「美貌」(WMV9 QL90 640x480 30fps) [CRC_9007].avi,t3FULZaL3S,0,0,7f286fc5c40ffaf45e264428117bcb1c,0,1,0

Please keep sharing if you like these releases!

EVOL

Postby EVOL » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:11 pm

Awsome!! Thanks so much Jitterbugger :cheers:

Any Good news on Garo EP 4-6 subs yet?
Image CEBUANO PRIDE!!!

ShadowRider

Postby ShadowRider » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:38 am

Hey, I love your sig Evol. Very cool.

I'm looking forward to the other eps, and I'm hoping episode 6 is a sign of even better things to come in GARO.
月の光を背に受けて 闇にうごめく悪を断つ

senpuuken

Postby senpuuken » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:48 am

EVOL wrote:Awsome!! Thanks so much Jitterbugger :cheers:

Any Good news on Garo EP 4-6 subs yet?

i second this motion.

CloudHiro

Postby CloudHiro » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:21 pm

hehe. you guys are still waiting for 4-6? I just signed up to show you this.

http://tvnihon.dragoneye.ca/

english-subed garo torrents 1-20 are here!

Rain My Star

Postby Rain My Star » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:42 pm

I need Ep RAWS Torrent
I can't entry this web http://anarion.info/
help me

~dramaholic~

Postby ~dramaholic~ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:32 pm

Thank You very much!!

~dramaholic~

Postby ~dramaholic~ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:39 pm

Thank You very much!!

Return to “Subtitles”