SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
equang

Post by equang » Oct 9th, '05, 16:38

pwner4once wrote: I really respect your opinion, equang, on school and looking like a girl or having any attribute of that sort is not bad in my opinion. In fact I think of it as a gift with is very unique. so don't get all embarassed or shamed by it. Be proud not arrogant though, you might always present yourself as a guy who's always afraid of people saying , you look like a girl, and such. Next time try to be proud and actually laugh about it. What's the big deal? Many people can be stupid and make stupid jokes, don't take them seriously. but would u care submit any picture for us as a reference?
One of friends once told me, "You have been given the greatest gift a man could ever have! You get to test-drive a vagina!" XD

It's difficult, you know? I have no concept of self-image. When I look in the mirror, I quite literally don't recognize the person there. I've been told I'm cute...

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 9th, '05, 16:55

don't worry everyone..
If you think that you look kinda plain, everyone does. After all, we are just human being.
Allright, since everyone posted some picture, I guess I'll post mine here in order to derail this thread :D

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 9th, '05, 17:33

Everyone, Thank you for your support.
I'd like to say that I was deeply touch by all your words through these past serveral days. But I decided that I must abandoned this silly fantasy of mine before it turns into something worst. I won't be looking for her tommorrow. Everyday is hurting me more and the pain is starting to get unbearable. I have to get back on track and focus on my college academics. It pains me to say this but I don't think I'll write here anymore. I'll be putting my laptop on the side and replace them with text books.

Before I go, I would like to say several things.

Cloud, your support for me has been unmatched. I wish I could wish you good luck on monday in person.

Jeremiah, I would like to totally thank you. Your words have touched me time and time again. I was exactly like you for 5 years. But here I am 17 and I learned what it is to live life. Its our relationships with other people and to have fun expeirences with them. It was a big relieve to me that I can spice up any conversations now with any person I meet everyday. You should give it a try, you might find it fun.

pwner4once, thank you for not taking me as a stalker :P Thank you for supporting me through out my times of uncertainty.

genki_guy thank you for opening my eyes to reality, your post was a real reality check for me.

If I forgot anyone, feel free to talk some smack about me for forgetting to thank you >.< Which is why I'm about to say, I thank everyone else who is not included on this list. Though I might not know your faces, I know IRL we all would have been best of friends.
My 18th birthday is next week, what should i wish for? :lol

Good Luck everyone, May True Love come to all of you.

-Valcun

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 17:42

Good luck for your college academics Valcun. We are always here for you whenever you feel down or unsecure. We'll do our best to give you moral support!! So feel free to get back anytime!

Gambatte and hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu for your touching words! :cry:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 17:51

ladym wrote:yap and happy too.. :lol :mrgreen:
Umm.. you're already fed up with guys? :unsure:

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 9th, '05, 17:52

no i'm alone....why?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 18:00

Misunderstanding in the air :lol Since you said no you don't have any boyfriend for 5 years already (if my memory still recall), my question to you was "Are you fed up with guys already"?

himenajima

Great Idea!

Post by himenajima » Oct 9th, '05, 18:08

After just finishing gensha otako I relized that I wish there was a tread out there like that. and i look on the forum and here it is :D good idea.watching the show i felt like i knew what he was feeling i still get nervous when i have to call someone:crazy: i try to figure out what ill say and hopefully not stumble some people say thats lame but I think everyone has somethin they dont think others will except about them.I hope i can find some like hernes-san she was so understanding of everything (well after she blew it out of purportion lol) and in the end i cheered for them and smile right til the last second, i saw there was a 30 extension listed but don't know where to look for it. ah well ill def. be spending time in this tread and hopefully meet some great new people. :w00t:

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 9th, '05, 18:10

no nat at all ...they are..hi hi hi...
they say i'm to energic they can't keep up to me..and i get bored very easy ...and i'm a little like kid he he he :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 18:12

LiquidKiD

Post by LiquidKiD » Oct 9th, '05, 18:14

i finally hooked up with the girl ive been crushing on on friday and <3

single life is fun, but it feels great to have that special someone
Attachments
Picture102.jpg
Picture102.jpg (13.66 KiB) Viewed 3889 times

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 18:15

ladym wrote:no nat at all ...they are..hi hi hi...
they say i'm to energic they can't keep up to me..and i get bored very easy ...and i'm a little like kid he he he :P
Oh!! They can't keep up with you? What do you do to them for they can't keep up with you? haha! Sorry, just curious :P
liquidKiD wrote:i finally hooked up with the girl ive been crushing on on friday and <3

single life is fun, but it feels great to have that special someone
Congratulations!! That's a good news!! Wish you all the best to the new couple! :D
Last edited by Xi@h on Oct 9th, '05, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 9th, '05, 18:16

i'm so happy for u and u look great together.. :D :wub:

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 9th, '05, 18:20

Jeremiah wrote:
ladym wrote:no nat at all ...they are..hi hi hi...
Oh!! They can't keep up with you? What do you do to them for they can't keep up with you? haha! Sorry, just curious :P
well nothing but i like to dance ..to run...to swim..and to go out every day...not in a restaurant but just to walk...and plus i enjoy loughing wich i'm doing it very offten... :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 18:22

ladym wrote:well nothing but i like to dance ..to run...to swim..and to go out every day...not in a restaurant but just to walk...and plus i enjoy loughing wich i'm doing it very offten... :P
Oh you're a very lively person then. I like such kind of girls, but that's very unfortunate that they just can't keep up with you!

LiquidKiD

Post by LiquidKiD » Oct 9th, '05, 18:23

being energetic is a good thing though! i love going for walks when i have a break from everything

thanks ^_^

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 9th, '05, 18:28

i belive there just gelos ...like my ex boyfriend for example...he is trying every think but always ending up with broken leg and then is coming at me and throw me a evil look like he want to kill me ...to tell the thruf he is kind off scareing me...

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Oct 9th, '05, 18:29

thank you :) glad to know someone was listening lol i tend to post on here and get no replys :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 18:34

@ ladym, oh!!! that's too bad!! I hope that your next boyfriend will be okay, funny, smart and not someone that scares you! :-)

@himenajima nope we're listening to what you said. Between nice pic in your signature, that's lovely :-)

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 9th, '05, 18:38

i thank u but i'm not going to date the boys from my town i want to move .. :D

if i will have enough money i will choose Los angeles :P

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Oct 9th, '05, 18:44

Jeremiah wrote:@ ladym, oh!!! that's too bad!! I hope that your next boyfriend will be okay, funny, smart and not someone that scares you! :-)

@himenajima nope we're listening to what you said. Between nice pic in your signature, that's lovely :-)
Well thank you Thats me.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 9th, '05, 18:52

ladym wrote:i thank u but i'm not going to date the boys from my town i want to move .. :D

if i will have enough money i will choose Los angeles :P
Woah!! You're so cute, you'll have those LA boy at your feet if you move there and you might be the next Hollywood star :D
himenajima wrote:Well thank you Thats me.
You're welcome. I've seen your pictures from the other thread, they're lovely too! :-)

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 9th, '05, 21:36

waooooooo..thank u very much ..if u think like that ... :D :wub:

your so sweet ... :wub: ..but i dont think like that ...i dont want to move but in here peuple dont like me to much even i dont undestand...i allways ask my self way....probably i'm to ugly for them..or stupid..any how i dont have to many friends ...i did my best to try to satisfy them...but i allwaus end up making enemys then friend...they say they are my friends and when is somethink emportant thay choos to betrayed me..
ooo and plus thay call me with diffrent stupid name ....ok i might have long nose but is not beautiful to use that against others..any way i never going to do that... :D

that is my story guys..

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Oct 9th, '05, 22:18

ahhh liquidkid you graduated before me!! dammit OTL hehe but i hope ill graduate soon. ^_^
hmm actually i have second thought about that, i dont really want to lose you guys..
this forum is my pride and joy ^_^

vulcun- i was really touched by what you said, hmmm all i can say is, if you do bump into ms dream girl, and something happens, then come back to this thread as soon as possible okai!!!

hmm i wanna ask something to the girls, why do most girls think that all men are players, aka 2 timers blah blah blah... because i remember when i was with my close freind, she broke up with her man, and said that there [men] all liars, but i dont really beleive in that, but yea, i do know that there are alot of men in the world like that, but there is also a very small minority that arnt, and well, most girls cease to beleive it... :cry: what do you lot think?

cloud

fartyman

Post by fartyman » Oct 9th, '05, 22:25

hehehehehe

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Oct 10th, '05, 01:34

maybe most of them think that way because all of them once got dumbed by players? or are they just the kind who thinks players are cool? :glare: :glare: :glare:

kendrew

Post by kendrew » Oct 10th, '05, 02:54

their experiences haha most girls think that because of that... or they naturally think men are fags would rather go at it for women (which is the twisted way of thinking.. but only thing that came into my head)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 04:19

ladym wrote:waooooooo..thank u very much ..if u think like that ... :D :wub:

your so sweet ... :wub: ..but i dont think like that ...i dont want to move but in here peuple dont like me to much even i dont undestand...i allways ask my self way....probably i'm to ugly for them..or stupid..any how i dont have to many friends ...i did my best to try to satisfy them...but i allwaus end up making enemys then friend...they say they are my friends and when is somethink emportant thay choos to betrayed me..
ooo and plus thay call me with diffrent stupid name ....ok i might have long nose but is not beautiful to use that against others..any way i never going to do that... :D

that is my story guys..
Too ugly? Are you kidding me? Yeah I know that everybody has their own complexes but you ugly? after seeing your pictures? Nah nah you're simply not!

Stupid? No you're not, everybody has their own level of intelligence. So you can really call yourself dumb because you understand what we said to you and you successfully make yourself understand here.

Friends... we are all on the same boat here, except for some here. If a friend betray you then he/she is not a true friend, they are just hypocrites.

I still think you're a nice person and I don't think you have a long nose (from what I've seen). Anyway, just be yourself because frankly, I really like the way you are. :-)
pwner4once wrote:maybe most of them think that way because all of them once got dumbed by players? or are they just the kind who thinks players are cool? Glare
I do think so, but really some girls really like to play with guys' heart and then blame them.

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 04:46

oh well,
there are many things on this world which can only be learned through experience. Before experiencing something, women may say "men are faggots", and men might say "women are poison". However, what can a man do without women? And what can a woman do without men?
Ah well, my point is.. they should try to look at broader perspective. It's just like saying that life sucks. But why do you have life? Because life is all about achieving what you dreamed of. Without life, nothing can be really meaningful..
That's just because men and women are in the same position. To those who are afraid of starting a conversation to opposite gender, remember this word: "TRY" If someone can make a good conversation with people of the same gender, I'm sure they can make a good conversation with people with different gender. They key is just to try and try...
To those who have just started their relationships, I wish to say good luck and wish you have a good time...

srfto

Post by srfto » Oct 10th, '05, 05:53

Hi Im sorry im new here but what you said was very interesting =)
I agree with the trying out but im sure 90% of us are just scared shitless of rejection and the other 9% got rejected so much that they just dont care no more and finally that last percent is for people who just aint scared at all...haha well thats how i see it for myself too im in the 90%
also i dont agree with people who said it gets easier later on I still get scared haha
=) thats just my opinion... (dont yell at me for my stupid comment)

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 06:10

I'm gonna yell " I AGREE" :P... The problem is we all are kinda scared of rejection. Anyway, I also think that there are some signs that you might need to observe. Being too hasty is not good, but being "slow" sometimes doesn't work as well.
I just wanna say that you need to observe the signs first. If you haven't got a good sign, do not proceed with the "attack". In order to get the "green light", you might need to work something out. Being silent sometimes can't give you a good sign..
Anyway, I just leave everything to all of your hands once again...

teknikalshiznitz

Post by teknikalshiznitz » Oct 10th, '05, 08:23

yes....rejection sucks.....same thing with being slow

when i last came in here...it was page 40 something...now its like 54....wtf?!

anyways....im a 21y/o male and not all that good looking but okay....i been single for more than 2 years now and i totally regret going out with her because it blew my chances of going out with the girl that i've wanted to be with since 2001...well...2004 i lost contact with that girl that i liked and cant get her out of my head...

so all that i can say right now is good luck to everyone trying to find someone for themselves and help people like me gain hope of ever finding that right person

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 08:39

man, I'd suggest you to see through it, and try to move forward. Bad memories are kinda hard to forget, but you can do it. We males, are not totally ruled by emotions, we were more likely to listen to our logic rather than emotion.
Don't worry man, you can find another girl. It's allright to make a mistake. Those mistakes we made in the past shall be a good step for creating a success in the future.
Don't worry, being single is not as bad as many ppl might think. For me, I think being single is also allright. I'm single, and I'm kinda enjoying this single moment though.
No regret, and move on!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Don't have inferiority because you think yourself about you don't look great. You shouldn't say that "I'm not good looking" in the first place. You know, the way you looked like is not quite important. The most important thing is your sincerity and personality.

kamakazi17

Post by kamakazi17 » Oct 10th, '05, 08:45

Hey guys, i'm new to these forums, but i'm not new to torrenting here :D, anyways i'm a 22 year old *shoot almost forgot my age... hahah*... umm korean and i'm pretty tall and average built 6'1 - 178

wait is this thread like a A/S/LOC thing? i didn't bother reading the whole 54 pages so you guys got to fill me in :P heh anyways.. heres my pic on the bottom. i think i look ugly so yeh.. kthxbai

hahah jk any hot girls want to chat? :P

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 08:55

Jeremiah u are a realy good person ...thank u very much...i wish to be there with u ..we could'v be very good friends. :D :P ..and u could be my theacher too...he he he ..i promise to be a good student :D :lol

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 08:58

kamakazi17 wrote:Hey guys, i'm new to these forums, but i'm not new to torrenting here :D, anyways i'm a 22 year old *shoot almost forgot my age... hahah*... umm korean and i'm pretty tall and average built 6'1 - 178

wait is this thread like a A/S/LOC thing? i didn't bother reading the whole 54 pages so you guys got to fill me in :P heh anyways.. heres my pic on the bottom. i think i look ugly so yeh.. kthxbai

well in here u can tell your problems and we try to give u a good advice..

and WELLCOME.. :lol :D

kamakazi17

Post by kamakazi17 » Oct 10th, '05, 09:01

ladym wrote:
kamakazi17 wrote:Hey guys, i'm new to these forums, but i'm not new to torrenting here :D, anyways i'm a 22 year old *shoot almost forgot my age... hahah*... umm korean and i'm pretty tall and average built 6'1 - 178

well in here u can tell your problems and we try to give u a good advice..

and WELLCOME.. :lol :D
heh thanks, i think alot of the US people are asleep.. hehe its currently 2:06 AM pst. anywhoo hopefully more people are on later? :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 09:03

welcome to the commenting and posting community kamakazi~
your first post since you joined more than a year ago??

no need to be shy....nobody bites here....but just a few barking here and there. :lol

and it's currently 5:11 am where i'm at right now~ i'm one of those non-typical type. lol

and @ladym, you're wonderful the way you are. in order to love person, you must first love yourself. :-)
Last edited by lilswtangel on Oct 10th, '05, 09:06, edited 2 times in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 09:05

Welcome to the d-addicts. You know what? Me too aren't new to torrents here :P I've been a guest huh for dunno how long, and just recently registered myself. Here we are all single and is trying to give advice to ones in need of a help.
ladym wrote:Jeremiah u are a realy good person ...thank u very much...i wish to be there with u ..we could'v be very good friends. Big Smile Tongue ..and u could be my theacher too...he he he ..i promise to be a good student Big Smile Laugh
You're welcome dakedo we are good friends though we have much kms between us!! As for sensei, hmm yeah that's pretty bad, you're too far away to give martial arts lessons!!

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 09:06

and @ladym, you're wonderful the way you are. in order to love person, you must first love yourself. :-)

thank u very much this is what i'm trying to do he he he .... :P :mrgreen: :lol :D

sometime is working sometime is not :P

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 09:08

what lilswtangel said is true...
Just do your best in life, guys!! Don't forget that you are all wonderful the way you are.
Last edited by SHIN-RA on Oct 10th, '05, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

kamakazi17

Post by kamakazi17 » Oct 10th, '05, 09:08

ladym wrote:and @ladym, you're wonderful the way you are. in order to love person, you must first love yourself. :-)

sometime is working sometime is not :P[/quote]

i'm sorry ladym, heh i miss the whole conversation( from earlier post, maybe i can help) , but can you tell me whats wrong?
if its your looks that youre worried about.. it definately shouldn't be because, in the end its all about the personality. heh and i'm sure thats what alot of people have here :mrgreen:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 09:10

ladym, you're a wonderful person, even if it's not working at sometimes. Just be yourself.. As I've already said, if I were up there, I would have chasing you haha :P (Huh.. I'm feeling weird now :blink )

Uh oh! Already 1h20pm, need to get back to work.. but I'll peep on and off :glare:

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 09:10

You're welcome dakedo we are good friends though we have much kms between us!! As for sensei, hmm yeah that's pretty bad, you're too far away to give martial arts lessons!![/quote]

ya i think we are .. :P ...kms ya that is too...and about martial arts adice are good too. :P

furious

Post by furious » Oct 10th, '05, 09:12

seriously guys/girls I suggest you all should stop watching "dramas" because all of you seem to have to much drama in your lifes. Seriously if there are any problems you guys/girls should seek professional advice not come to forums and ask a bunch of people in the same boat for comforting words. Thats my 2cents anyway. I've just turned 19 recently and I hope to know some of you better. peace!

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 09:12

Jeremiah wrote:ladym, you're a wonderful person, even if it's not working at sometimes. Just be yourself.. As I've already said, if I were up there, I would have chasing you haha :P (Huh.. I'm feeling weird now :blink )

Uh oh! Already 1h20pm, need to get back to work.. but I'll peep on and off :glare:
and i will try to give u a motiv to chasing me ...he he he :P

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 09:13

someone post some stories pls... is it just me or this is getting boring :pale:

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 09:16

i'm sorry ladym, heh i miss the whole conversation( from earlier post, maybe i can help) , but can you tell me whats wrong?
if its your looks that youre worried about.. it definately shouldn't be because, in the end its all about the personality. heh and i'm sure thats what alot of people have here :mrgreen:[/quote]

yah i reach at the same conclusion...personality counts more ...thank u....

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 10th, '05, 09:16

SHIN-RA wrote:someone post some stories pls... is it just me or this is getting boring :pale:
Once a upon a time there lived 3 bears. A papa bear, a mama bear, and a baby bear. They lived in a small cottage in the woods... :D

eh, i know what you mean. there's always other threads.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 09:16

@furious, advice aren't too much even if we are on the same boat, some of us might have far more experiences than others. It doesn't mind if ones is younger or older or on the same board, it is just that the word of support gives a lot of moral boost to your everyday life. We all need advice from people, else we wouldn't have friends.

So here's my question to you, do you seek professional advice or do you simply just ask advice from your friends or parents? So are the advice from your parents and friends professional ones?

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 09:17

SHIN-RA wrote:someone post some stories pls... is it just me or this is getting boring :pale:
if u are bored see other topics or say your story

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 09:19

ladym wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:ladym, you're a wonderful person, even if it's not working at sometimes. Just be yourself.. As I've already said, if I were up there, I would have chasing you haha :P (Huh.. I'm feeling weird now :blink )

and i will try to give u a motiv to chasing me ...he he he :P
Ahh!! I must get prepared then, save some money and land on Romania and chase after you :wub:

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 09:22

Ahh!! I must get prepared then, save some money and land on Romania and chase after you :wub:[/quote]

u are wellcome to come...i will give a good tour of my beloved town and country... :wub:

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 09:25

guess I'll share my story...
It was a funny high school moments though... I'm sure you will hate me after hearing this story.
When I was in my last year of high school, some girl put a love letter to my locker. That time, I thought it was kinda like some prank of my friends, then I put some funny reply on that letter. I wasn't planning on going out with this girl though. My reply was kinda like saying "hey, I thought you made up with *certain girl's name* yesterday? Sorry, but I'm not gonna be fall for your joke". When I learned about it, I just came to see her and apologize for that. I didn't mean to do it because I thought it's kinda like a prank..
So, how's it now? Do you hate me?

kamakazi17

Post by kamakazi17 » Oct 10th, '05, 09:26

haha i agree with furious... its all about confidence. For the guys: whomever your interest are.. just go for it. Don't think about the concequences, take it slow and steady, and don't be nervous. Its all about keeping composure.. and if you mess up oh wells hehe don't stress about it. If it doesn't work out then move on. Theres someone out there for you and that *one* person you thought was only for you, might be for someone else. (important.. don't be obessive about them otherwise you'll freak them out hahah.. i think i've had some mishaps, i was over zealous about girls when i was in highschool)
For the girls: umm i don't know much advice here, but don't worry too much about your looks.. because guys are jerks, and if they only soley go for the looks then its better not to associate with them. Guys are trouble.. so aim for the nice guys. not matter how dorky or ugly they maybe.

and for both genders.. if youre dating to marry.. i suggest you write down all the qualities in your future spouse that you want.. and NEVER EVER COMPROMISE.. ie.. kind, sweet, funny etc.. if they lack in it.. then move on.. i mean no ones perfect but i'm sure you guys have cornerstone values that you want guys/girls to have.. so yeh heh

anyways i hope i helped, and made sense (my excuse its late)

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 09:29

guys i have to go now to start my training...i will come in 2 hours..

bye..

oooooo and now u dont hate u ...but i think that u want us to hate u ..he he he

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 09:29

that's true, kamakazi. In long term relationship, what's important is all about personality and compatibility. If there's no chemistry between two people, or it's not working out, then it shouldn't be continued.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 09:34

Just get back to the office.. fiewww!! It's so hot outside.. I dont like summer at all :x
SHIN-RA wrote:guess I'll share my story...
It was a funny high school moments though... I'm sure you will hate me after hearing this story.
When I was in my last year of high school, some girl put a love letter to my locker. That time, I thought it was kinda like some prank of my friends, then I put some funny reply on that letter. I wasn't planning on going out with this girl though. My reply was kinda like saying "hey, I thought you made up with *certain girl's name* yesterday? Sorry, but I'm not gonna be fall for your joke". When I learned about it, I just came to see her and apologize for that. I didn't mean to do it because I thought it's kinda like a prank..
So, how's it now? Do you hate me?
It's forgivable since you thought it was a prank, specially if your friends always do such thing.
ladym wrote:u are wellcome to come...i will give a good tour of my beloved town and country... :Wub:
Good to hear!! I'll save some money then :P Can I stay at your place? :roll

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 09:42

chemistry: i'm a bit iffy about the word *chemistry*.

sparks don't always fly right away, and if they do....they can be as dangerous as it is exciting.

i prefer the slow attraction where it's not fast and heedy but instead slow and sweet. You take the time and initiative to get to know each other and then let the good feelings flow. As far as compatibility goes, while that can be important in a relationship and in marriage, there have been instances when incompatible people have met and stayed together.

but you know what they say opposites attract, and while it's not always true, it has happened before and probably will continue to occur....which refutes the whole being compatible with one another.

but i get what you're saying Shin-ra....that's why it's a Chinese tradition for the lovers to see a fortune teller to see if they're right for each other by looking at the time&date of birth. And the Japanese has a similar tradition as well: like in "Memoirs of a Geisha" (by Arthur Golden), Sayuri's parents signs were Water and Wood....her mother being the water while the father as the wood that's strong eough to "hold the water."

anyways getting off topic here~ gomene.

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 10:26

Oh well, about relationships, I don't really have any story.. That was just a silly high school story which is a bit related for the topic of this thread.
I don't have any other story though... sounds like I'm a boring person :P
oh well, that time, I was like being scolded by lots of friends after knowing that it was not a prank. My friends never pull of a prank like that to me though, I'm just being paranoid here. Maybe that was because the day before this incident happened, I pull on some pranks to my friend. Anyhow, that was just silly younger me with less sense of responsibility....
Oh well, for your info, I never got into relationship because I don't like being "bound". From what I had observed, when someone has a gf/bf, he/she doesn't behave similarly toward friends. From what I had observed, this also might weaken friendship among the friends and in my perspective, friends are much valuable than gf/bf. That's why I would just keep on being single, because I don't want to hurt my friendship with my friends.
Maybe I'm being prejudice here, but that's what my thoughts are..
Feel free to correct me or criticize me if I'm wrong.

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 10th, '05, 12:01

Good to hear!! I'll save some money then :P Can I stay at your place? :roll[/quote]

I'M STEEL LEVING WITH MY PARENTS...SORRY :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 12:17

Ahh just get back from work!! It's so good to be here!

@ladym, well that's not quite a problem :P

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 13:15

Anyway, I really wish to hear about what's going on with bus otoko...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 13:29

He already replied here that he stopped and wont pursue his dream girl and that he wont be on the board anymore because he'll concentrate more about his college academics:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... &start=765

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 15:18

I see...
thanks for the info, Jeremiah.. you rawkz, bro.
ladym: you mean.. you still live with your parents? Wow, we are kinda all similar...
Although i'm going to be 23 soon (this november), I'm also living with my parents.
I got 2 reasons....
1. I love my parents :P :P (what a good child I am :D :D )
2. I am not working at this moment, so I can't pay all the bills :P (I'm still a final year uni student)
Which reasons sounds true?
:lol

Jeremiah: If I'm not mistaken, I've kinda read somewhere that girls are more attracted to mature guys (probably the ones who has already settled down). So, don't worry bro, you shall get one soon!!
For me, I'm not looking for one. Furthermore, I never feel extremely attached to any girl (probably because I haven't met a girl which is kinda compatible enough with me). Everything is cool though, so don't worry about that .. I'm just being here for fun and probably I shall try to share my tips and advice for others. Maybe it sounds a bit conservative (coz I'm kinda conservative guy) but I hope it's all wonderful.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Oct 10th, '05, 15:33

hhhhey everyoone, im at colllege at the moment, annnd im still shaking,,, well i came intoo the college this morning, and i diddnt see missdreamgirl.... =[ its wass nearing the end of colllege and i sat in the cantine waiting for the camera phone girl, because she had to stay back for a while... then i saw msdream girl walk out the college....sat down on the bench and lit a ciggerrete... i was in shock because i fort she wasnt in..

i kept walking up and down, and when i came close to the exit, i went back and sat down.... but then i thought of you lot.... =] and some how pulled the courage.... and, pulled out a ciggerrete [bad habit] ... i then walked out the door and approched her.. my hands were shaking alot.. i then asked her for a light.. she said sure. and smiled.. it was the most beautifullest smile ive seen, it some how calmed me.. it was kind afunny coz i was stil trembling...after a lite my ciggerette and gave her bac, her frend walked up to her and i think she was gonna go home... she got her stuff and started walking.... i felt really bad because i didnt want to miss my chance..... she was approching the gate, and i came up to her.. i said "excuse me" and she turned around... i was still shaking, i stood there quiet for around 5 seconds, looking down on the ground.. i then looked up and said, "would it be alright if i asked ur name..?" she then smiled and said her name was "won" i think thats how you spell it.. i complimented her and said that it was a nice name.. and she smiled again... i then said my name, and asked her where she was from, she said "from south korea" and well after that i could controll my shakyness so i said i had to go back to my freinds in the cantine so ill speack to you soon, nice to meet you by the way. we both said bye and i walked back to the cantine with the biggest smile on my face, it look like this :D owh gosh.. thankyou everyone!!! seriously thank you!! i couldnt of done it without you lot..

well my freind said she has something to say to me, i think its some important news, when i get home ill post again

ja ne
hontoni arigatou gouzaimasu

cloud

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 15:47

wow, glad to hear that :D
Oh well, if ur nearing the end of your college life, it's kinda sucks... Anyway, use the time efficiently. If you want to go fast pace, do it "intensively". First, you must make sure that you have your back cleared ie. make sure that she doesn't have a boyfriend. then, try to talk about having fun together, and etc. At least you need to make a good impression that you can get along with her. Anyway, I guess you shouldn't look nervous nor make some immature impression in front of her.
From my judgement of the stuff you posted earlier, I guess you're kinda fine. However, you still need to watch your back. You would need to gather more information about this girl. All I'm afraid of is.. this dream girl of yours isn't the one you can probably be compatible with. If possible, befriend with her friends. They can be used as "spy" too. Sun Tzu even said that spies are vital for the outcome of a war. So, in this "war" of yours, you should plant some spy to observe other's movement (doesn't mean I encourage you to do something like stalking, but some information about hobbies, competitors, and her life isn't gonna be hurt).
So, do your best Mr Cloud.
Can't wait to read your reply though :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 15:51

SHIN-RA wrote:I see...
thanks for the info, Jeremiah.. you rawkz, bro.
ladym: you mean.. you still live with your parents? Wow, we are kinda all similar...
Although i'm going to be 23 soon (this november), I'm also living with my parents.
I got 2 reasons....
1. I love my parents :P :P (what a good child I am :D :D )
2. I am not working at this moment, so I can't pay all the bills :P (I'm still a final year uni student)
Which reasons sounds true?
:lol

Jeremiah: If I'm not mistaken, I've kinda read somewhere that girls are more attracted to mature guys (probably the ones who has already settled down). So, don't worry bro, you shall get one soon!!

For me, I'm not looking for one. Furthermore, I never feel extremely attached to any girl (probably because I haven't met a girl which is kinda compatible enough with me). Everything is cool though, so don't worry about that .. I'm just being here for fun and probably I shall try to share my tips and advice for others. Maybe it sounds a bit conservative (coz I'm kinda conservative guy) but I hope it's all wonderful.
Thanks for your words of support!! I hope you're right :-)
I wish you too success when you're ready to have a girl.
Cloud James Lionheart wrote: hhhhey everyoone, im at colllege at the moment, annnd im still shaking,,, well i came intoo the college this morning, and i diddnt see missdreamgirl.... =[ its wass nearing the end of colllege and i sat in the cantine waiting for the camera phone girl, because she had to stay back for a while... then i saw msdream girl walk out the college....sat down on the bench and lit a ciggerrete... i was in shock because i fort she wasnt in..

i kept walking up and down, and when i came close to the exit, i went back and sat down.... but then i thought of you lot.... =] and some how pulled the courage.... and, pulled out a ciggerrete [bad habit] ... i then walked out the door and approched her.. my hands were shaking alot.. i then asked her for a light.. she said sure. and smiled.. it was the most beautifullest smile ive seen, it some how calmed me.. it was kind afunny coz i was stil trembling...after a lite my ciggerette and gave her bac, her frend walked up to her and i think she was gonna go home... she got her stuff and started walking.... i felt really bad because i didnt want to miss my chance..... she was approching the gate, and i came up to her.. i said "excuse me" and she turned around... i was still shaking, i stood there quiet for around 5 seconds, looking down on the ground.. i then looked up and said, "would it be alright if i asked ur name..?" she then smiled and said her name was "won" i think thats how you spell it.. i complimented her and said that it was a nice name.. and she smiled again... i then said my name, and asked her where she was from, she said "from south korea" and well after that i could controll my shakyness so i said i had to go back to my freinds in the cantine so ill speack to you soon, nice to meet you by the way. we both said bye and i walked back to the cantine with the biggest smile on my face, it look like this Big Smile owh gosh.. thankyou everyone!!! seriously thank you!! i couldnt of done it without you lot..

well my freind said she has something to say to me, i think its some important news, when i get home ill post again

ja ne
hontoni arigatou gouzaimasu

cloud
KITAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Now that's a great news to all of us here!! Good job Cloud!! Keep up the good work!!! kanpaiii!!

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 15:59

Yeah, Cloud must post up soon!! I can't wait for that time...
Go Cloud!!!
Show her your omnislash :D
and don't forget, bow down to president SHINRA :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 16:27

Wut wrote:
Jeremiah wrote: But girls don't like my style, the way I thought of things and they said that I'm damn to serious, though at times I can be funny. So if girls don't like me style, conclusion I'm way too ugly for them. Girls tends to find a more nice looking guy rather than good personality. And some added that my personality s**ks a lot. Duh!! That's why I think so low of myself.
i don't think so.
i believe that in the long term, girls will prefer guys with the good personality and good condition than guys with only have a good looking.
long term man, don't give up early :D
Woahh! I've been nicknamed "the long term man"? lol that's funny

I'm just too baka to have a nice girl by my side! :glare:

Wut

Post by Wut » Oct 10th, '05, 16:39

Jeremiah wrote: Woahh! I've been nicknamed "the long term man"? lol that's funny

I'm just too baka to have a nice girl by my side! :glare:
oh! sorry. i didn't mean to nickname you. just say Man, you should patient and wait in the long term , don't give up so early :-)
Last edited by Wut on Oct 10th, '05, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 16:53

It's okay, I'm not against the way you said it earlier!! So whatever the nickname, it's okay with me :P

freshsay

Post by freshsay » Oct 10th, '05, 17:14

Lol well done cloud at least thats a start!

How exactly do you feel about 'cameraphone girl' lol ? Do you like her aswell? I'm really bad at following stuff. Or are you confused? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Last edited by freshsay on Oct 10th, '05, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 10th, '05, 17:20

shikirocks wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:
SHIN-RA wrote:Jeremiah : come on, that's just how you look. You didn't look bad, so you shouldn't have any reason of being insecure at all.
Anyway, you look like my friend. Well, he has a cute gf too.
But girls don't like my style, the way I thought of things and they said that I'm damn to serious, though at times I can be funny. So if girls don't like me style, conclusion I'm way too ugly for them. Girls tends to find a more nice looking guy rather than good personality. And some added that my personality s**ks a lot. Duh!! That's why I think so low of myself.
It has absolutely nothing to do with your style(how you look), but rather who you are. Girls don't always care about what you look like. They don't want the guys looking better than them. Read some of the other posts and you will find that girls like guys who can make them laugh. It's all about your personality, and how you use it. You need to get your facts straightened out, or get some more experience, it may be hard at first, but rejection is the key to success. Anyways too many things to say, but that should be enough for you to start on or at least think about. Oh also look around you carefully in the real world, not in tv or magazines, you will see the so-called ugly guys are the ones with the girl and are happy. The ones who aren't are just simply misguided.
Thanks for your words shirocks!! You're quite right.. But I just sucks!! I was supposed to get married, but we broke up just because my personality sucks in a way that I'm damn to serious and plan my life before. At a relatively young age, I've already settled down, a bright career, my very own house, etc, but changing that way of thinking is not my style. All girls that I've know want me to live my life spontaneously, but if I did live spontaneously, I wouldn't have gone that far. May be because it's the way I've been grew up by my parents. Guess I'm too old fashioned to live in this world. Damn what am I babling about!! Anyway, my life just sucks that sometimes I wish I never taken birth!! I've done everything I could to grab happiness but it's a total failure though I've settled down.

Damn me... now I just live like an hermit

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 10th, '05, 18:00

Jeremiah: oh well, ur already settled down, it's good.. Try to date some mature girls. Not the ones who are always giggling when seeing guys, but those who are already mature and able to show motherly personality. I'm sure this kind of woman will satisfy you well.
Well, I personally will deal on some matters in life seriously. I would never want my life to be ruined because of some simple mistakes. I would rather pursue my own ambition, dream, or career as high as I can.
Don't worry, bro!! you can do it!! Don't hate your life!! Life is much more precious than anything. As long as you still live, you can still have the chance. Maybe it would be better if you back down a bit sometimes...
I might sound like a nag, but I do really hate those who can't even respect their own. Whatever you have suffered, or endured during your lifetime will only empower you if you can take it into the right way. People learn from mistakes and they deal on the issues with their own ways. If you are just going to give up and admit that you are a loser, then you are no different from a loser. STEP UP AND DON'T BE A LOSER!!! YOU ARE NOT BORN AS A LOSER!!!
just my 2 cents.. sorry about being a bit off topics.