Shiawase ni Naritai! [Eng Subs] (Complete + PV)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Haruspex
Fansubber
Fansubber

Shiawase ni Naritai! [Eng Subs] (Complete + PV)

Postby Haruspex » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:54 am

The subtitles for the series of 'Shiawase ni Naritai!' are now complete!

Resources:

D-addicts direct link to the original AVI files, uploaded by junkboy77:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

D-Wiki information sheet on 'Shiawase ni Naritai!'
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shiawase_ni_Naritai

J-Dorama information page for 'Shiawase ni Naritai!":
http://jdorama.com/drama.945.htm

Original Japanese home page for 'Shiawase ni Narita!" (in Japanese):
http://www.tbs.co.jp/shiawaseninaritai/

While I created the first couple of episode subtitles, credit for the majority of these subtiitles should go to Kanpai and Crazylegsryan, who went out of their way to provide them. A big round of thanks for both Kanpai and Crazylegsryan for continuing this series subtitles to its conclusion!

Other:

For those of you who have downloaded the PV for the song 'Himawari' by Sugar (used as the theme song for 'Shiawase ni Naritai!') I have also attached a sub file with an english translation of the lyrics. I'll keep it separate for those who may be specifically interested in that alone.

Please enjoy all 10 episodes of 'Shiawase ni Naritai!".

Haruspex
Attachments
Sugar - Himawari (Shiawase ni Naritai Theme Song).srt
Subtitles for the PV of the Theme song of 'Shiawase ni Naritai!', "Himawari" by Sugar
(3.4 KiB) Downloaded 1286 times
Shiawase ni Naritai! - Complete Series Subtitles.zip
Complete series subtitles for 'Shiawase ni Naritai!", by Haruspex, Kanpai and Crazylegsryan
(160.2 KiB) Downloaded 4183 times
Last edited by Haruspex on Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.

cgozun

Postby cgozun » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:07 am

wow, this is awesome, thanks.

koalachan

Postby koalachan » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:30 am

Haruspex..u are just great
i have looked at the subtitles and it was fantastic...ur hard work ,,i really appreciate it
Thanks very much

yt_toshi

Postby yt_toshi » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:50 am

Thanks for the subs, Haruspex :-) :D
Your translation is really good :thumright:
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

My 1000th post: How to be a Good Fansubber :-)

awrittensin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby awrittensin » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:37 am

There are a few lines I couldn't completely understand (you'll see them when you get to them), so hopefully someone with more experience in the Japanese language will be able help with those (obviously necessary) corrections/updates.

Well, you asked for it! I just PMed you a thorough edit of your subs from episode 1. I really love this drama so I want to help you put out the best, most accurate subbing of it as possible. Please email me future drafts of the subs as you finish them and I will be happy to edit them as I did for this episode. That way everyone will only have to download the subs once, not multiple times during the editing process.

Thanks for taking on this project, and as I said before, I'd be happy to help!
Upcoming Publications:
August 5: Tsukuyomi v.11 / TOKYOPOP
November 4: Captive Hearts v.1 / VIZ
December 2: St. Dragon Girl v.1 / VIZ

Captive Hearts will be appearing in the October issue of Shojo Beat - available SEPTEMBER 16!!

lolipss
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lolipss » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:54 am

thx for the subs haruspex

anyone know where to get this series in clubbox? :mrgreen:

no seed at all for the bt :P
I Want to Watch 'Tell me you love me'!!! :)

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:58 am

Haruspex: it's awesome to see you back on the scene!! thanks!
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

chiyoaiki

Postby chiyoaiki » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:54 am

Wow! Thanks for the sub :D .

I have to start downloading the raw now.

Riroi

Nice translation

Postby Riroi » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:52 pm

This is a nice translation Haruspex.

I don't know what you're going to do with the rest of the episodes, I mean if you are going to translate more episodes. I would personally like it and I think others will also.

As I told you earlier I'm also planning to sub these episodes and that I like to work together with you on completing the whole serie.

If anybody else wants to help with this PM me.

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:47 pm

lolipss wrote:anyone know where to get this series in clubbox? :mrgreen:

I can reseed the series for you and anyone else who missed the RAWs, just let me know... :-)

Haruspex: Thank you so much for the subs... :D

Haruspex
Fansubber
Fansubber

Shiawase ni Naritai! Subtitles

Postby Haruspex » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:16 pm

Thank you for all your kind words. I had a lot of fun working these subs up, so I hope to continue working on them. My primary purpose has been to get the experience I wanted in doing this sort of thing at all, so hopefully you won't think too badly of this amateur's first attempt.

Thank you, as well, for all the kind offers of help and assistance on translations of further episodes. I'm certain that I'll be taking some of your offers up, so be on the lookout.

Thanks again,

Haruspex

Riroi

Postby Riroi » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:22 pm

It would be great if you could reseed the whole series for us. Let me know when they're up and what the link is to download them.

Thanks for your offer.

gryzze wrote:
lolipss wrote:anyone know where to get this series in clubbox? :mrgreen:

I can reseed the series for you and anyone else who missed the RAWs, just let me know... :-)

Haruspex: Thank you so much for the subs... :D

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:47 pm

Riroi wrote:It would be great if you could reseed the whole series for us. Let me know when they're up and what the link is to download them.

Done... I'm reseeding all episodes here at d-addicts.

tianj

Postby tianj » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:19 am

updated in 2nd page: Riroi posted subbing stats...
Last edited by tianj on Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crossing_by

Postby crossing_by » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:39 am

hey .... thank you so much ...
i enjoy watching this dorama ... and now i will enjoy it even more ...
thank you very much ...
seeding is great ... so ... again .. thank you so much !!!

awrittensin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby awrittensin » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:46 am

Because of a recent case when we had 2 people working on the same episode and it was only later found out, I've decided to post info about whose doing what(this happened in another Jdrama group) in order to prevent anything like that from happening again.

subbing status:

ep 02- Riroi
ep 03 to ep 10 - not taken yet

Please check this thread for any updates before you start subbing any episodes. If you are a new translator that haven't contacted me before, please do so first. Thanks. PM me which episodes you want to do before you start on any translation. Thanks.

Plenty of dramas are subbed by more than one group - SARS fansubs has done series that have already been completed by other groups. I understand that you don't want someone who is working hard to sub an episode find out it's already finished by someone else, but I think it's unfair to tell someone "you can't translate any episodes unless you contact me first." It's not like there are translation or subbing rights to these episodes, so you can't really tell someone they need your permission to sub. If both Riroi and Haruspex want Shiawase ni naritai subbed, they could collaborate - it would make the process faster.

I think Haruspex's translation was very good, and I think as long as the subs are out there and are as accurate as possible, that's all that matters. Anyone is free to translate whatever they want.

ETA: As long as the translators are in contact w/ each other, I don't see anything wrong with it. I didn't see an announcement anywhere that a translator had taken on this project, so it's not like you can blame Haruspex.
Upcoming Publications:

Captive Hearts will be appearing in the October issue of Shojo Beat - available SEPTEMBER 16!!

tianj

Postby tianj » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:04 am

awrittensin wrote:
Because of a recent case when we had 2 people working on the same episode and it was only later found out, I've decided to post info about whose doing what(this happened in another Jdrama group) in order to prevent anything like that from happening again.

subbing status:

ep 02- Riroi

Please check this thread for any updates before you start subbing any episodes. If you are a new translator that haven't contacted me before, please do so first. Thanks. PM me which episodes you want to do before you start on any translation. Thanks.

Plenty of dramas are subbed by more than one group - SARS fansubs has done series that have already been completed by other groups. I understand that you don't want someone who is working hard to sub an episode find out it's already finished by someone else, but I think it's unfair to tell someone "you can't translate any episodes unless you contact me first." It's not like there are translation or subbing rights to these episodes, so you can't really tell someone they need your permission to sub. If both Riroi and Haruspex want Shiawase ni naritai subbed, they could collaborate - it would make the process faster.

I think Haruspex's translation was very good, and I think as long as the subs are out there and are as accurate as possible, that's all that matters. Anyone is free to translate whatever they want.

ETA: As long as the translators are in contact w/ each other, I don't see anything wrong with it. I didn't see an announcement anywhere that a translator had taken on this project, so it's not like you can blame Haruspex.

I think you've misunderstood. I'm not blaming anyone. Actually I got complaints about how to set up the collaboration thing better so that's what I think will solve this problem. Of course they're free to translate whatever they like, but its the fansubbers who are complaining about this problem, just read the Slow Dance thread and you'll get what I'm saying. BTW, there is no prob yet, but this is to prevent future problems.

awrittensin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby awrittensin » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:28 am

I think you've misunderstood. I'm not blaming anyone. Actually I got complaints about how to set up the collaboration thing better so that's what I think will solve this problem. Of course they're free to translate whatever they like, but its the fansubbers who are complaining about this problem, just read the Slow Dance thread and you'll get what I'm saying. BTW, there is no prob yet, but this is to prevent future problems.

Okay, I guess just reading text on a screen makes it open to interpretation sometimes. :unsure: But to Haruspex and the other translators who are reading this - instead of complaining or getting mad about it, just put your efforts together so you can make a faster, better, more accurate sub that everyone will enjoy.

I'm a big fan of this drama though, so watch out for my editing! :lol
Upcoming Publications:

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:56 am

*tears slowly rolling down my red eye* i cant believe i wait for this day, thanks alot dude i will keep my promise and seed the series for three months, so i guess i will seed this lovely series til the end of the year

tianj

Postby tianj » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:07 am

awrittensin wrote:

Okay, I guess just reading text on a screen makes it open to interpretation sometimes. :unsure: But to Haruspex and the other translators who are reading this - instead of complaining or getting mad about it, just put your efforts together so you can make a faster, better, more accurate sub that everyone will enjoy.

I'm a big fan of this drama though, so watch out for my editing! :lol

Another thing, since there might be 3 subbers, I decided to do this. It's because sometimes emails can be vague and this is more clear. And too much emailing feels like spam. I can understand why the other group is mad(I would be too if I started 2 episodes only to find out another person didn't notify anyone and translated those right away. But its nobody's fault, just need the right medium of communication. Afterall, everyone was trying to help...

Riroi

Postby Riroi » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:36 am

This is fine by me, but Haruspex send me an PM and asked to work on the episodes that are harder for him. He said that he would PM me in a couple of days so I have to wait for his proposal.

I'm also downloading the raw eps right know, so I'm only making a basic translation of episode 2 with the help of the korean timed .srt at the moment. I'll start correcting this as soon as possible and making a better translation after the raw of episode 2 is downloaded.

Haruspex please PM me as soon as possible after you read this, you find this reasonable or if you have another suggestion.

tianj wrote:Because of a recent case when we had 2 people working on the same episode and it was only later found out, I've decided to post info about whose doing what(this happened in another Jdrama group) in order to prevent anything like that from happening again.

subbing status:

ep 02- Riroi

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:45 am

Thanks so much to all the people involved.Lately all new Jdrama get subbed and that is sooo great :D

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:51 am

Please I must beg, dont abandon this project, Kyoko is just so gorgeus in this. lol

awrittensin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby awrittensin » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:23 pm

I'm also downloading the raw eps right know, so I'm only making a basic translation of episode 2 with the help of the korean timed .srt at the moment. I'll start correcting this as soon as possible and making a better translation after the raw of episode 2 is downloaded.

Do you mean you're making a Korean->English translation?
Upcoming Publications:

:bunny:
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby :bunny: » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:10 am

Thanks for the sub Haruspex! ^^
so tell me how u spell love (:

Riroi

Postby Riroi » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:44 am

No, don't get me wrong. I'm going to translate from Japanese to English. I'm only trying to understand the korean symbols right know, so that I can figure out how koreans form their sentencese.

As I said before, the translation I'll make will be Japanese->English.

awrittensin wrote:

Do you mean you're making a Korean->English translation?

Riroi

Postby Riroi » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:36 pm

Haruspex PMed me earlier that he would like to work on the episodes 02, 04, 05 and 07.
That would leave the episodes 03, 06, 08 and likely 09 for me.

I think this will work out quite well.

If their are any others who want to join this project, PM me or just post a reply.

koalachan

Postby koalachan » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:12 pm

riroi and haruspex
Thks very much! love u guys

Matcatwa1

Thanks a lot

Postby Matcatwa1 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:05 pm

Haruspex and RIroi
Thanks a thousand times for this team effort ! :-) :-) :-)
** VSS ** Always watch for the new ones... 8)

Haruspex
Fansubber
Fansubber

Shiawase ni Naritai Episode 02 Subtitles

Postby Haruspex » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:34 am

Just a quick note to let people know that I have added the subtitles for Episode 02 to the first page.

Please enjoy.

Haruspex

koalachan

Postby koalachan » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:49 am

Haruspex, Riroi
Thks very much for doing this
ur efforts are deeply , greatly appreciated!!
ARigatou
ganbatte!

roon

Postby roon » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:04 am

Thank you so much! I was just getting into watching this drama, now I'll be able to understand bits that flew past my head. :-)

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:45 am

thanks alot guys, we all appreciated it, keep up the good work.

neokenzo

Postby neokenzo » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:37 am

Thank you both for the subs :)

ckpoon

Postby ckpoon » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:41 am

Thank you very much for doing the subs. I really do enjoy them. Keep it up.

ghostdoctor

Postby ghostdoctor » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:19 pm

Thank you for the subs!
This is one good series!

crossing_by

Postby crossing_by » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:03 am

awesome ...
you're so great ...
thank you
thank you very much ...

seeding is great ... so ... again .. thank you so much !!!

pandapop

Postby pandapop » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:04 am

Thank you so much ^o^ you guys have taken so much time working on this! I'm so happy~

Reuben

Postby Reuben » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:02 am

Great work guys, it is very entertaining.

MRZXZ
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby MRZXZ » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:48 pm

thanks guys for the subs. :D
and if u guys have missing timed episodes then i can help with timing. ( thanks for tianj for providing korean subs to everyone to help them)

keep up the good work.

MRZXZ

Haruspex
Fansubber
Fansubber

Episode 03 Subtitles for 'Shiawase ni Naritai!' now up!

Postby Haruspex » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:25 pm

Putting a note here to let those interested know that I have added subtitles for Episode 03 to my first page post. These subtitles were provided to us by Crazylegsryan, so be sure to post your thanks to him for his hard work!

Hopefully we will be able to continue to work on this series. I have nearly completed Episode 04, while Crazylegsryan has already completed Episode 05 subs, so I hope to be adding these before too long.

Again, a big round of thanks to Crazylegsryan for going out of their way to work on these subs!

Haruspex

neokenzo

Postby neokenzo » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:32 pm

Been waiting for ep 3, thanks :)

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:14 pm

Thank you Haruspex and Crazylegsryan! :D

Chanto

Postby Chanto » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:40 am

Thanks alot for the subs, now if only someone could reseed this episode. :-(

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby 8thSin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:16 am

I'm glad you guys are continuing to work on this series.
If you guys need any help, just let me know. I can find time for a few episodes. After all, it's kind of my fault...

insaine

Postby insaine » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:42 am

Yay ! :w00t:

Thanks for your great job !! :salut:
I really wish i could watch this drama !
Gambatte ! :cheers:

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:40 am

thanks for all your hard work guy, love this seriessssssssssssss, please keep the sub coming as we keep our appreciation come in as well. :salut: :salut: :salut:

piratecooksanji
Deactivated

Postby piratecooksanji » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:26 pm

thanks for the subs. hope you continue subbing. can't wait for epi 4.

orihimebleach
Deactivated

Postby orihimebleach » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:18 pm

not to offend anyone, but is this still being sub?

tianj

Postby tianj » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:46 pm

orihimebleach wrote:not to offend anyone, but is this still being sub?

Well, crazylegsryan is doing other Jdrama subs and he is not continuing on Shiawese because of lack of interest(but he did finish subbing ep 5 of shiawese and it'll be released after Haruspex finishes ep4 I suppose), Haruspex is busy with 2 other Jdramas right now. And Riroi said he is so busy at school he can't do the subs. So, that's the situation

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby 8thSin » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:45 pm

I'll do episodes 6-10, if you can send me the timings. I'll have some spare time for a while.

tianj

Postby tianj » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:19 pm

8thSin wrote:I'll do episodes 6-10, if you can send me the timings. I'll have some spare time for a while.

sure, I've pmed you those. I've also pmed/notified Haruspex. Thanks,

namithenavigator
Deactivated

Postby namithenavigator » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:20 pm

Let me just say that I support the subbers of this series. Take your time. Quality is better over quantity!

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:13 am

who said there is a lack of interest for this series? :whistling: , this is a cute series that feature one of the hottest and probably cutest Japanese girl.

Anyway thanks you for anyone who sub this series. :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

tianj

Postby tianj » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:27 am

dantruon wrote:who said there is a lack of interest for this series? :whistling: , this is a cute series that feature one of the hottest and probably cutest Japanese girl.

Anyway thanks you for anyone who sub this series. :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

I meant his own lack of interest, not other people's

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:41 am

i seeee, anyway keep up the good work guys, i support you mentally here downunder.

maayagardenofeverything
Deactivated

Postby maayagardenofeverything » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:30 pm

just had to post here to say that I support the continuation subbing of this series! Keep up the good work!

kingfisherman
Deactivated

Postby kingfisherman » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:59 pm

just posting to show support for the subbing of this series. I have been waiting for the rest of the subs to arrive. Anyway, here is a shoutout from me to the people hard at work with this subbing.

Please don't be discourage. I/We appreciate the work and effort you did so far. I/We support you. And take your time. Don't be discourage by some other people's impatienceness!

chibirice

Postby chibirice » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:10 pm

Waiiiii! Count me in for support also! It is cute series i want to see what happens next!!! Go for it!

ayuchan

Postby ayuchan » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:19 am

right xD
Ganbatte!

marks

Postby marks » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:46 pm

Could someone please re-seed episodes 2,3 and 6 ? Im stuck in 80% ! Thank you !

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:44 am

when is the subtitle for episode 4 coming out?, im eager to see this . thanks

Matcatwa1

Thanks

Postby Matcatwa1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:05 pm

Haruspex and Crazylegsryan, any news on what is coming soon, you said ep. 4 and 5 were almost finished. Anyway thanks a lot for this subbing! :salut:
** VSS ** Always watch for the new ones... 8)

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:44 pm

im patiently waiting!! any news would be appreciated.

Rare

Postby Rare » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:40 pm

another waiter here! :salut: really looking forward to the subs, hope it comes soon :-)

crazylegsryan

Postby crazylegsryan » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:04 am

Here is ep 5...from October 30th...

Don't know anything more about episode 4.

Fukada Kyoko is hot, but this drama is really terrible compared to SOS; Kamisama, mou Sukoshi Dake; or First Love.

Complaints welcomed...
Attachments
Shiawase ni Naritai! - ep05 (704x396) [RAW].srt
Episode 5 English subs
(41.38 KiB) Downloaded 488 times

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:31 pm

thanks alot crazylegsryan, im sure everyone here agreed with you about Kyoko hotness but where is episode 4? well thanks again for your time and effort putting into this.

pandapop

Postby pandapop » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:32 pm

Thank you for ep 5 subs.
I'd really like it if someone did continue with subs for this drama. There's something touching and heartfelt about it even though it isn't the best piece of drama I've seen.
*beeeeegs*

dantruon

Postby dantruon » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:42 am

pandapop wrote:Thank you for ep 5 subs.
I'd really like it if someone did continue with subs for this drama. There's something touching and heartfelt about it even though it isn't the best piece of drama I've seen.
*beeeeegs*

yeah there is something special about this drama and i think everyone know it.........is the cuteness and beautifulness of Kyoko Fukada.

atrash

Postby atrash » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:14 pm

There's no more sub for this drama? :cry:

Alienwork

Postby Alienwork » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:21 pm

:unsure: :unsure:
Last edited by Alienwork on Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alienwork

Postby Alienwork » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:24 pm

atrash wrote:There's no more sub for this drama? :cry:
hmm...i have the full set of this drama with sub..but it is just malay and chinese sub... :pale: :pale:

rahula

Postby rahula » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:57 pm

then anyone to translate them? from these ripped chinese subs?

Kanpai

Shiawase ni Naritai! [Eng Subs] (Ep 4)

Postby Kanpai » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:03 am

Hi all,
Haruspex is okay with it, so I'm going to continue the soft subs for this series.

Shiawase ni Naritai is being aired now on KIKU-TV, so I'm using their translation to make the sub files. Except I'm going to stick with Haruspex's way of using "-san," and "-kun" for people's names, instead of KIKU's way ("Mr. ____ ").

Here's the sub file for episode 4, which aired last Sunday.

Will someone please re-seed episodes 1-3 too? I haven't been able to download those.
Thanks!
Attachments
Shiawase ni Naritai! - ep04 (704x396) [RAW].srt
Episode 04 Subtitiles
(42.82 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

Heiji-sama

Postby Heiji-sama » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:33 pm

THank You very much! you will be able to continue on a regular rhythm or then much time ago between each sub?

Return to “Subtitles”