Terms Of Endearment [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.

Should KDA release the existing subs as-is fairly quickly, or wait until aNToK has the time to spit-shine them first?

YES!! I need my TOE fix as soon as possible!!!!
49%
NO, I'd rather wait until they're perfect before watching them
51%

Total votes: 51

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Terms Of Endearment [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby aNToK » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:54 pm

Series info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Terms_of_Endearment

Video files are here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

Okay folks, welcome to the Terms Of Endearment subtitle thread!!

This is looking to be one of the better K-dramas I've seen in a while, so I'm excited to be working on it! If you're into heavy melodrama, beautiful girls (and uh, guys I guess. I'm not one to judge that...) then you should feel right at home with this one.

This is a 70 episode drama, so sit back and enjoy a looooooonnnnggg ride. This one will take a while!

A few quick notes:

1. We've got a number of KDA members contributing on this one, some experienced subbers and some pretty new to the scene, and everyone's working hard and pulling together to get this one cranked out as quickly and accurately as possible. Our sub editors and QC folks are doing a killer job in getting the corrected versions to me, and I'm doing the final run-throughs and filtering and uploading the raws, and I tend to be particularly anal about quality, so any delays in getting them posted you can blame on me. I'm very well known for my sweet, humble acceptance of rude and critical people.

No, really.... :lol

2. I'll do my best to keep the thread clean, and all subtitles will be posted here on page 1 as soon as they're available (though it is fun watching people scramble around 60 pages trying to find them.... :P )

3. Anyone who knows me knows how I respond to requests, demands, etc. so while constructive comments, etc. are always welcome, bear in mind that we're putting a lot of time and effort into bringing this to you, so play nice or feel my wrath....

4. Reposting the subs on other sites, Clubboxes without permission is NOT OK. And especially no YouTube!! Hmm... Two of the main offenders on the streaming sites seem to be having a harder and harder time keeping their links to the vids active. Oh darn.....

These subs are being provided for D-Addicts members, by D-Addicts members, so support your site and your subbers by directing them here!

Note: The subs are being timed to the raws being uploaded by KDA. These are original dvd rips, so we can't guarantee that they will match up with other rips when or if they appear.

Okay, with all that out of the way, enjoy Terms Of Endearment!!!!!.

NOTE: Some eps will be hardsubbed to help deter profiteering of the files. (also because I'm fond of making hardsubs...) No softsubs will be provided for the hardsubbed eps, so kindly don't ask. (There aren't currently any raw versions for them uploaded anywhere that I know of for these eps, so they wouldn't do much good anyway...)

Eps that are hardsubbed so far:

Episode 08: "Caught In The Act"
Episode 13: "Everything Falls Apart"
Episode 17: Dad Confronts Jung-han, Yun-tek Meets The Family
Episode 21: "The Great Escape"
Episode 25: "A New Face In The Game"

I'll update this as more hardsubs are added.
Come visit us at our forum: http://s14.invisionfree.com/Korean_Dram ... /index.php?
Attachments
Terms Of Endearment Ep 69 [KDA].srt
(28.11 KiB) Downloaded 1410 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 70# [KDA].srt
(34.61 KiB) Downloaded 1792 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 67 [KDA].srt
(34.24 KiB) Downloaded 1260 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 68 [KDA].srt
(33.38 KiB) Downloaded 1315 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 66 [KDA].srt
Starz & chimie
(36.12 KiB) Downloaded 1338 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 65 [KDA].srt
starz & chimie at it again....
(38.26 KiB) Downloaded 1168 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 64 [KDA].srt
edit/timing: starz
QC: chimie
(34.97 KiB) Downloaded 1242 times
Terms Of Endeament English Subtitles Eps 51-60.zip
starz & chimie for eps 51-54 and 57-70
starz and aNToK for eps 55,56
(184.19 KiB) Downloaded 1805 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 61 [KDA].srt
starz & chimie
(36.22 KiB) Downloaded 1281 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 62 [KDA].srt
starz & chimie
(35.92 KiB) Downloaded 1192 times
Terms Of Endearment Ep 63 [KDA].srt
starz & chimie
(36.64 KiB) Downloaded 1339 times
Terms Of Endearment English Subtitles eps 1-15.zip
(224.1 KiB) Downloaded 2209 times
Terms Of Endearment English Subtitles eps 16-30.zip
(218.21 KiB) Downloaded 1677 times
Terms Of Endearment English Subtitles eps 31-40.zip
(183 KiB) Downloaded 1659 times
Terms Of Endearment English Subtitles eps 41-50.zip
(188.57 KiB) Downloaded 1855 times
Last edited by aNToK on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 89 times in total.
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby georgeyklee » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:56 pm

great work..
:alcoholic:
Seeding
currently seeding : 9 End 2 Outs, The Four Gods

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:01 pm

Wow, new project? Thanks so much.

calla9

Postby calla9 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:02 pm

thank you for the sub. however, i have problem downloading it. it crashed my IE.
My favorite series:
Comedy: Delightful Girl; Full House; My name is Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sauni); My Girl; Snow White; Wonderful Life
Touching: Damo; Save the last dance for me; Love Letter; Wind and Cloud; World Number One

calla9

Postby calla9 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:03 pm

nevermind, i found out teh problem it was on my end. Thank you for the subtitle....
My favorite series:

Comedy: Delightful Girl; Full House; My name is Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sauni); My Girl; Snow White; Wonderful Life

Touching: Damo; Save the last dance for me; Love Letter; Wind and Cloud; World Number One

mtlandis

Postby mtlandis » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:05 pm

Thanks sooooooooo much for this!!!!!!! :wub:

Sangwoo-oppa

Postby Sangwoo-oppa » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:10 pm

WAhahah thanks soo much for this. I'm soo looking forward to this drama. Thanks so much! :P :mrgreen: :w00t:
Currently obsessing about: :wub:
BYAKUYAKOU (thanks Amrayu-san & SARS)
XIAN JIAN (thanks Calicifer)

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:02 pm

Yes thanks antok for working on the subs!
Heo Yun Mi

sportstune

anyone know where to get original files?

Postby sportstune » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:17 am

Do you know of any clubbox sites to download the original files for the series?

Thank you so much for your hard work in subtitling this awesome series!!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: anyone know where to get original files?

Postby aNToK » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:25 am

sportstune wrote:Do you know of any clubbox sites to download the original files for the series?

Thank you so much for your hard work in subtitling this awesome series!!

Ep 2 hasn't even been encoded yet. It's up to kazuki whether he wants to have his raws posted elsewhere, and I don't know if anyone else has ever ripped this one.
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

kazuki

Postby kazuki » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:34 am

Great Job! aNToK :thumright:

JadedAngel

Postby JadedAngel » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:19 pm

Thanks antok! I remeber when this drama was on, but never bothered to watch it. SO I can't wait to see it now. :-)

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:22 am

OK folks, quick update: Subs for ep 2 are partially done now that I've got the video in my hot little hands. I'm picking up my munchkin at the airport tomorrow (been in China for 2 months. I wanna go!!!!) so between that and a full 12+ hour workday on Friday, I'm anticipating having the subs for ep 2 up sometime Saturday.

Also, Ep 1 will be edited to reflect the Korean names soon that will be used for the remainder of the series.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:42 am

UPDATE: Having lost all but 5 minutes of the corrections, ep 2 will be a bit delayed. Currently trying to obtain copies of the KBFD version to compare so that we can offer a better quality and more consistent sub for the remainder of the series....

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:06 am

Bump to get off page 4 so someone might actually read this..... :P

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:02 pm

Bump with new info

chinapoppi

Postby chinapoppi » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:49 pm

Forget this "bump" stuff, yah---when are you going to complete this series and thier subsequent subtitles~?!!

You started this series back in August, and are uploading other dramas--except completing this one first~!

I would not call this a "focused" endeavor, would you~?? :unsure:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:19 pm

chinapoppi wrote:Forget this "bump" stuff, yah---when are you going to complete this series and thier subsequent subtitles~?!!

You started this series back in August, and are uploading other dramas--except completing this one first~!

whoa! you need to chill. just be glad it's not antok answering this post (though i'm sure he'll add his two cents :-) ).

fansubbers have ABSOLUTELY no obligation to you or to anyone else to complete a series or to be "focused" on any "endeavor." they are doing this on their own time without any recompense. as antok quite nicely explained in his update, KDA will be working on this drama. they have not dropped it. and honestly, it's only been two months time since August. that's NOTHING. some dramas have taken months to sub, and many are still uncompleted. so why don't you just step back and re-think your position a little?

p.s. i'd also recommend a heartfelt apology to antok and the KDA crew....

mtlandis

Postby mtlandis » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:25 pm

chinapoppi wrote:Forget this "bump" stuff, yah---when are you going to complete this series and thier subsequent subtitles~?!!

I run a K Drama forum which is a lot of work. I do it for the love of the dramas. I don't get paid for it and I have to squeeze it into the rest of the things going on in mylife - like my job and my kids for a start. It is attitudes like this that makes me not want to do anything extra. Why should I knock myself out doing something for someone when all they do is complain?

Are you paying for the video or the subs? Have you entered into some sort of contract with KDA? If not, then I suggest you be patient like the rest of us and wait.

Your other option is to rip, encode, sub and post them yourself.

ninichen

Postby ninichen » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:36 pm

I dunno if you have read any other topic at d-addicts but I think people are generally very understanding of subbers who take breaks for whatever reason (even if its for another drama) cuz we are grateful that anyone is doing it period. I've been waiting for my sister inlaw is 19 and 18:29 subs forever but i don't care, they're slowly coming. :) And this is a 70 ep drama...its gonna take a while.

also, asking someone who is a stranger to essentially do you a favour FOR FREE by telling them they're not being very focused isn't very convincing way to go.

so i hope antok will continue with subs and at whatever pace.
AKA asianempress (soompi)
currently watching: Goong, Spring Waltz
Currently Timing: Goong

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:44 pm

That is perhaps one of the rudest comments I have seen in a while. Looking at your post history, all you seem to do is beg and beg, and never contribute to the forum in return. And don't think I didn't notice that little bit of spamming for Loveholic seed requests as well.

And so what if KDA is rearranging the workload a little bit for Terms of Endearment? Can you imagine one person taking on the taskload of a 70 episode drama??? It will be infinitely faster if you have a whole team working on it, even if it does take a little longer to get rolling to mail all the episodes to each other. It's being done to speed up the process, but you fail to see the long-term benefit of it. That's unfortunate really, and it's even more unfortunate that you voiced your opinions because I'm sure -- 100% positive actually -- that you offended more than one team member working on this project.

edit -- I submitted this several hours after I wrote it so I didn't see the multiple replies from other forum members. So I apologize if what I wrote repeated much of what has already been said. Consider it a warning though Chinapoppi. Just as we don't appreciate cheaters on our SOTW/M polls, we equally disapprove of trolls and those who detract from the community...

dlover
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby dlover » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:02 pm

Attention getter!!! --- personality issue problems for sure!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:07 am

Gee, I'll be blunt chinapoppi. Simply SHUT THE f*** UP!!!!!

No way in hell do I take any **** from some bitch-ass little lurker who has NEVER in her 466 days as a member posted anything but bitching about this or that and posting reseed requests in the wrong damn forum all the time.

I've kept the thread updated as much as I can, and the bumps are for those who have an interest to be able to find it in the first few pages. Not for you to ****, ****.

If you don't like the releases, then I suggest you go hit the bathroom and find some "release" on your own. You figure it out...

Give me your I.P. address so I can "bump" your sorry-ass client when you try to download the rest of the series, you ignorant witch.

Go back to th first post and realize that I **** you not when I said to watch your comments in this thread.

If you know anything about me at all in these forums, you should know that I am not the one with whom to f***.

So back off, shut up, and go crawl back into whatever little hidey-hole you dwell in when you're not bitching about something.

And yeah, I'm serious about the IP thing. I'd rather you got exactly 0% of anything I or anyone I work with has put time and effort into.

Silly ****. I mean really...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:09 am

Oh, and I AM very focussed. It's just none of your business what I'm focussed on.

Now go away and stop polluting my thread :x :x

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:32 am

Rude~ I know I will be tired of fansubbing someday!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:51 am

I just noticed that post...how incredibly rude. Don't these people ever learn? To never mess with aNToK? :lol

kazuki

Postby kazuki » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:23 am

What da.. :crazy: FLAME ON!!! :evil:

kure

wanted

Postby kure » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:57 pm

now I want to request subtitle of thhis serie again
and want to watch vwry much
soo, I beg you to translate .

an thank you
for every body who make this

Fighting!!!!
[/b]

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Athaclena42 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:17 am

Just curious whether there will be continued subs for this drama...I was browsing and noticed it, was considering downloading it, but there hasn't been much activity or many requests for it lately. If I find out that there will be more subs, I'll gladly wait as long as it takes, but if not, no big deal. There are always other dramas. Thanks!

peachy

Postby peachy » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:54 am

Thanks for working on this series KDA. I recently purchased the DVD box set for region 1 and I would be happy to lend it out if it would help out at all. Thanks again!!! :D

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:23 am

Hi all! First I'd like to thank everyone for being (mostly) patient about the endless delays in the series. There's several issues that I've been having to deal with that have caused the continued delays in getting this one out, though I'm hoping that we'll be able to get regular releases started up by the end of the month. We shall see....

kure

thanksss

Postby kure » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:23 pm

love&want to watch very very much

thank youssss :wub:

xeeb

cool

Postby xeeb » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:02 am

very...cool

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:22 pm

Okie-doke, for all the long-waiting folks, ep 2 is now up in the first post. Give chimie thanks for the editing!

hacksign

Postby hacksign » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:28 pm

thank you so much for the epsode 2 subs!!
Dr. Wilson: You have got to find less debilitating outlets than humiliating people. I hear bowling is more fun than stalking.
House: But I’m better at this.

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Athaclena42 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:40 am

Wow, thanks for Ep. 2 subs!

kure

love

Postby kure » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:04 am

i want to watch very much

love jisung+ga in :wub: :wub:

jennuwinlove

Postby jennuwinlove » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:19 am

ah! i;m so excited! thanks antok and crew :mrgreen:

cessan

I´m new at this.. need some help

Postby cessan » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:04 pm

I can´t download the subtitle files... do i need another program to download the subs? I don´t understand.. can someone please help me?

baby_laos

Postby baby_laos » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 pm

in the making of my own clubbox
http://clubbox.co.kr/kadensan

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:03 pm

Hi all! Unexpectedly heavy work load the past few days, so subs will be ready in a day or so for ep 3.

@baby_laos: Quit spamming every damn thread about your clubbox. I know I won't be visiting it for that reason alone.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:30 pm

Quick update: Need to fix some minor timing issues and ep 3 will be ready. Be sure to thank Starz for editing this one!

Video for ep 4 will be released either this evening or tomorrow.

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kwon » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:49 pm

Thanks for ep 2 subs!

Fantasio

Postby Fantasio » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:46 pm

thank so much for sub :)

maezhou

Postby maezhou » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:58 pm

Thanks for ep 1 and 2. :-)

rijungsil

subs for ep. 3

Postby rijungsil » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:44 am

thank you so much for ep. 1 & 2, i'm so hooked with this drama now.

i've already completed downloading ep. 3 & 4 and am downloading ep. 5 now. hope and hope and hope that the subs will be out real soon. please please. i can't bear this wait anymore. but i really appreciate all you guys' hardwork. thank you so much again.

outsider

Postby outsider » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:38 am

i'm wondering if this project still on coz i'm just starting to notice this series. it looks like naother great series i should watch. :roll
visit http://capricious.cjb.net for GOODIES: Goong hardsubbed, MVs, wallies, banners, gifs, ...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:06 pm

Well folks, for all those who've been waiting patiently (and some not-so-patiently, but I won't get into that...) this project is alive and well and will be continued shortly. Look for the subs for ep 3 w/i the next 24 hours or so and a more steady release schedule afterwards.

Cheers!

lilas

Postby lilas » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:20 pm

Thanks for good news ... I was waiting for this patiently of course ...

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Athaclena42 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:25 pm

Awesome, thanks for the update! :-)

Annessa

Postby Annessa » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:52 pm

ahhh... thanks for the update antok!!! i started watching the first 2 eps, and am looking forward to watching the rest of the drama... i don't mind waiting, as i'm also watching a few other dramas at the same time!

i know 70 eps is a LOT of work... i really appreciate the hardwork/dedication of the subbing team. you guys rock! :D [/img]

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Thu May 04, 2006 6:37 pm

Hmm... That was a looooong 24 hours, eh? Several future eps are in various stages of editing and QC by the Kantankerous KDA Krew, so things should roll along nicely soon, methinks!

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Athaclena42 » Thu May 04, 2006 6:56 pm

Thanks guys!

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby georgeyklee » Fri May 05, 2006 4:54 am

nice work.. thanks!

Seeding

snowangel414

Postby snowangel414 » Fri May 05, 2006 10:59 am

this drama is 70 eps?? my lord! hihihi.. but so far I really enjoy watching this... Thanks alot for the hardwork. Take your time.... as long as this project is still alive that's all I care... :mrgreen:

powershota

Postby powershota » Fri May 05, 2006 8:45 pm

:w00t: :w00t: Wahhh ...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for continuing this project, Subbers!!

I have always been waiting patiently -- and it has definitely paid off. I look forward the continue release for the project.

I'll greatly support you! Aja Aja!

powershota

Postby powershota » Fri May 05, 2006 9:08 pm

Does anyone know a clubbox that I can dl Terms of Endearment HQ???
many thanks in advance!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Wed May 10, 2006 8:38 am

powershota wrote:Does anyone know a clubbox that I can dl Terms of Endearment HQ???
many thanks in advance!

KDA projects are released solely on the D-Addicts tracker and occasionally in the KDA forum. No Clubbox releases, sorry!
At 70 eps and with no appreciable difference in quality with the source, we went with 350 meg eps, so the filtered ones here are about as HQ as you'll probably find.
(now if someone has a better set of dvd's out there somewhere, give me a holler, please!!)

Quick update: subs for eps 4-7 are awaiting a final QC and a few should be released this week. Once the subs are caught up, video for eps 7 and up will be continued.

Ironically, I'm missing the filtered videos for eps 3 and 4 and was looking to release a batch torrent for 1-5 now that this one's rolling to help folks get caught up, so if anyone has those eps, give me a holler!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Sat May 13, 2006 7:45 am

OK, ep 4's subs are up.

Quick note to latecomers: I will be rereleasing eps 1-5's videos in a batch once the subs for ep 5 are ready since the torrents are pretty much dead. Co-seeders will be welcome at that time!!!

lilas

Postby lilas » Sat May 13, 2006 3:22 pm

Thanks so much for the subs ... you guys are the best

atrabida007

Postby atrabida007 » Sat May 13, 2006 3:35 pm

Thanks so much for continuing with this project. I have heard so many good things about this shows and Im so happy that thre are subs. :D

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Athaclena42 » Sun May 14, 2006 3:56 am

Thanks so much for the new subs!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri May 19, 2006 4:39 am

OK, ep 5 is up, one more to go and we'll be caught up with the videos, yay!!

NOTE: Since there was a loooong gap in initial releases and the seeds for 1-5 are dead, I'll be releasing a batch torrent of eps 1-5 soon for whoever missed them or what-not, and then it'll be on to 7 and up. These will be the same filtered files that I uploaded earlier, so when that torrent appears, coseeders will be welcome!

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby georgeyklee » Fri May 19, 2006 5:19 am

thanks for the sub 5..

keep it up!

Seeding

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Fri May 19, 2006 8:51 am

Thanks for ep5 subs!
Heo Yun Mi

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kwon » Sat May 20, 2006 8:59 pm

Thanks for the subs!

snowangel414

Postby snowangel414 » Mon May 22, 2006 2:11 am

wuuu huuu.. YEAHHHHHHH!!!! Thanks for the sub!!!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Tue May 23, 2006 3:28 am

Ep 6's subs are up and I'm uploading the batch for the vids of eps 1-5 shortly for the latecomers!

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby georgeyklee » Tue May 23, 2006 3:33 am

thanks for the sub on ep 6!.. i can also help on the uploading batch, since i have them too. keep up the excellent work!

Seeding

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Tue May 23, 2006 5:42 am

Thanks georgeyklee! Ep 7 and the subs will be released very soon after this one's well-seeded!

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Tue May 23, 2006 7:32 am

Thank you KDA team for ep6 subs!
Heo Yun Mi

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Athaclena42 » Tue May 23, 2006 7:44 am

I can help seed too, since I have them all. Thanks for the Ep. 6 subs!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Sun May 28, 2006 7:12 am

Ep 7's subs are posted. 10% done, yay!!

(Ugh, did I just say 10%? Oof....)

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Sun May 28, 2006 9:51 am

Alright ep7 subs. Thank you aNToK!
Heo Yun Mi

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:52 pm

Episode 8 was released today hardsubbed. Most eps will still be released with raw/srt files, but we won't be releasing .srt's for the hardsubbed ones (and since we're not releasing raws for those eps, it shouldn't make much difference, so no worries about having to redownload any video files!)

Return to “Subtitles”