Satorare [Eng Subs] (Ep 1)[DROPPED]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Satorare [Eng Subs] (Ep 1)[DROPPED]

Postby creidesca » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:22 pm

[TV Asahi] Satorare

official hp: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/satorare/

starring: Odagiri Joe, Tsuruda Mayu, Fubuki Jyun, Kanda Uno, Sugimoto Tetta, Koike Eiko, Sasaki Kuranosuke, Hatano Hiroko, Mitsuishi Ken, Takamaru Masataka, Tsukamoto Renpei, Tamura Naomi...

from TV Asahi:

This is a unique fantasy love story between a young pure hearted doctor (Kenichi) who unknowingly suffers a rare disease called “SATORARE" and a beautiful female doctor who tries to protect him from the cruel reality.

“SATORARE” is an imaginary mental disease that makes it impossible for the patient to hide his/her own feelings to oneself. In other words, every emotion or thoughts in his/her mind would unconsciously be expressed outwardly. Can’t miss the touching human drama illustrated by the relying friends and surrounding people of Kenichi, who struggle and fight on behalf of Kenichi who yet notices his special disease.

translations: Nippon Golden Network
timer: creidesca

Note: Release of soft subs/epis will be variable, since I have to constantly rewind my tape of the UTB airing of the drama to create a transcript, and releases of subs+video will always appear on clubbox first
Attachments
Satorare - 01.srt
eng subs for ep 01
(36.6 KiB) Downloaded 2485 times
Last edited by creidesca on Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
ENG subs currently working on:
Family, to the Nth Power
Partners (Aibou) S12
C-dramas in need of transcribing of ENG subs.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:25 pm

ep 01 video+subs will not be released on BT here at d-addicts till Fri. I'll be seeding ep 04 of Yasha today (instead of Fri) once I finishing sending ep 05 raw to gromitt.

However, for those impatient fans of the drama, and know how to use clubbox, you can grab ep 01+subs here:

Satorare EP 01 AVI:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/cqtj1
Satorare EP 01 ENG SRT:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/dqtj1

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

ShaolinMunky

Postby ShaolinMunky » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:45 pm

I've been looking for this series for a long ass time with e-subs and now its here.

This series is one of my favorites, ever since seeing it once the first time it aired here in Socal years ago and I've been trying to get a hold of it ever since.

seriously creidesca :wub: thank you very much :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
How do you like THEM apples??? :)

Nao

Postby Nao » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:32 am

This sounds awesome!! I'll check this out *heart* Odagiri Joe !!

Dorobou

Postby Dorobou » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:09 am

Satorare! I heard a lot of good things about this drama, and it looks very interesting. Thanx a lot.

tianj

Satorare timings

Postby tianj » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:13 am

This is intended for the translator, the attached file is the timed subs in smi format, which can be converted to srt w any subtitle software. I don't know if it'll synch with the posted raw, so try it out.
Attachments
satorare.ZIP
satorare korean subs 1-10
(153.47 KiB) Downloaded 951 times

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Satorare timings

Postby creidesca » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:02 am

tianj wrote:This is intended for the translator, the attached file is the timed subs in smi format, which can be converted to srt w any subtitle software. I don't know if it'll synch with the posted raw, so try it out.

I think I already have this...if this is the Korean subs...the timing isn't all that great at times, I had to basically start from scratch after taking a look at the timing.

What would make things much easier is, if someone has the UTB airing of the drama, like I do...I know my friend Saithee sent out in the mail several of my copies to people here in the US after the drama aired...and help make a transcript of the subs in the ep, because that's what taking me time--I have to rewind/fastforward over each line several times just to write down what was on the screen.

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

Nao

Postby Nao » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:34 pm

I just wanted to commenta gain and say the first episode is awesome!!! ^__^~ I'm enjoying this drama more than the other dramas I've seen :D

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby creidesca » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:08 pm

I have to reiterate again, to those who've been sending me pms and emails about future releases of Satorare...unless you want to sit in front of the TV screen, playing and rewinding for how many hrs copying down what was on the screen and transferring it to the srt for me to time in order to speed up the release of subs, subs will be released variably.

I've already made a request here in this thread to those who happen to have the copies that Saithee sent out in the mail several years ago to help in this process if they wish, but no response. I can only do so much per day, as compared to 2 years ago where I can sit on the comp all day to time.

Family, to the Nth Power

Partners (Aibou) S12

Nao

Postby Nao » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:04 pm

creidesca, I can only express my wish to help you. If I had Satorare or understood Japanese I would definitely help. There is no rush with the releases and there shouldn't be any pressure. If you work on an episode for 1 or 2 months, so be it! As long as you balance translating and your life then it's all good :D

Thank you again for subbing Episode 1. I feel like re-watching it over and over again :lol:

alstar83

Postby alstar83 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:10 pm

thank you so much for subbing this drama....so awesome...I was touched by the first ep. It was so sad for Kenchi...both of them are so cute...please keep up the good work.
I wish I could help...
Is there anyway that I can buy this series with English subs?

Romance

Postby Romance » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:54 pm

dont mean to rush things, but any news on this? :P

mdz

Postby mdz » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:43 am

just thanking creid for subbing what is prob my fav dorama of all time... i have been looking all over for this series eng-subbed, but to no avail
if i only understood japanese so i could help!.....and more ppl could see how wonderful satorare is!

alstar83

Postby alstar83 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:49 am

I just want to ask if you 're still working on this series.
take your time

chaldean

Postby chaldean » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:36 am

I just watched a third of this episode, thanks to ap's video file and the sub from here. Looks like a really interesting idea and the characters seem well drawn.

I hope someone will pick up the translation for subsequent episodes!

Bob
Whatever warms us from within is of the invisible fellowship, always.

Marc Edmund Jones

kanae

what's happen english sub?

Postby kanae » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:22 pm

Hello~.
This is my favorate show! but my husband doesn't speak Japanese,
so I hope someone gonna finish english sub soon. :D
Thanks

Dingster

Postby Dingster » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:57 am

Looks an interesting series. Thanks for the subs thus far.

keitaro696

Postby keitaro696 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Any news about the subs?

Wwaldo37

Postby Wwaldo37 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 am

@keitaro696
Hardsubs can be found HERE

Not that they are necessarily seeded...

Return to “Subtitles”