My Love Patzzi [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

My Love Patzzi [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby iceberri » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:24 am

Missing subs for episode 1 of Jem's release

ripped by Hakurey from the "Engrish" DVD
timed and gramatically improved by Takez0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Subs are currently being revised and timed for posole's dvd rips:

Episode 01 - by ericf
Episode 02 - by ericf
Episode 03 - by ericf <--edited version
Episode 04 - by ericf
Episode 05 - by ericf
Episode 06 - by ericf
Episode 07 - by ericf
Episode 08 - by ericf
Episode 09 - by ericf
Episode 10 - by ericf
Last edited by iceberri on Sun May 22, 2005 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

kali4niaguy

Postby kali4niaguy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:11 pm

Hi, where can I find all the eng subs for My Love Patzzi?

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:57 pm

MLP is hardsubbed in english and chinese language. You find here only the subs that are missing in one scene of episode 1.
..:: ( Clubbox | Wiki | FAQ | IRC ) ::..

posole

My Love Patzzi * Subs (Complete)

Postby posole » Sat May 14, 2005 8:26 am

--------------
My Love Patzzi - MBC TV-series

Starring:
Jang Na Ra as Yang Song-yi
Kim Jae Wonas Kang Seung-joon
Kim Rae Won as Kim Hyun-sung
Hong Eun Hee as Eun Hee-won

-------------

SUBTITLES INFO-

*These subs are synched to the DVD Rips (700MB) currently beign uploaded to my clubbox
*They are ripped from Malayasin DVD Box Set.
*These are really BAD Engrish subs~

------------

These subs are in desperate need of some revisions~
So LETS all get the ball rollin on these subs.
and hopefully we can eventualy have some good subtitles for this series. :w00t:
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.01-10.BAD.Engrish.Subs.rar
(195.42 KiB) Downloaded 3178 times

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kood » Sat May 14, 2005 2:29 pm

Thanks posole!

I heard it's a good drama so I'll start with DVDrips. It's only 10 episodes?

Um.. I'll edit them. :unsure:

EDIT: I just checked ep01...
Over 1,000 lines, omg.
Last edited by kood on Sat May 14, 2005 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Sat May 14, 2005 3:18 pm

Thanks posole for the subs.

This is one of my fave kdramas, Jang Nara is soooo funny :lol .. infact this was the first kdrama i watched (I was hooked on kdrama after watching it) :wub:

I can help edit the soft subs too, after my exams :wub:

posole

Postby posole » Sat May 14, 2005 7:26 pm

Thanks both of you for your interest in helping with editing these subs~

kood wrote:
EDIT: I just checked ep01...
Over 1,000 lines, omg.

yeah these subs are badly edited and times too, alot of those lines can be combined.
these subs will take some time, but it is only 10 episodes.

thanks again!

thunga_05

Postby thunga_05 » Sat May 14, 2005 9:31 pm

hi guys, thanx for subs ...they are only for 700MB, can I watch them at 100MB, can anybody revised it or each episodes thanxxx

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kood » Sat May 14, 2005 10:48 pm

thunga_05 wrote:hi guys, thanx for subs ...they are only for 700MB, can I watch them at 100MB, can anybody revised it or each episodes thanxxx

posole wrote:yeah these subs are badly edited and times too, alot of those lines can be combined.
these subs will take some time, but it is only 10 episodes.

I'll edit for sure, but timing as well? If I do that, DA will receive them next year or so...
(I'm a perfectionist.)

posole

Postby posole » Mon May 16, 2005 7:52 am

kood wrote:I'll edit for sure, but timing as well? If I do that, DA will receive them next year or so...
(I'm a perfectionist.)

don't worry kood~
do what u can...
ill be glad to help out with timing and im sure others help as well

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sat May 21, 2005 1:08 pm

good luck to you both. posole: thanks for sharing the HQ rips with us!
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

piyota
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby piyota » Sat May 21, 2005 6:45 pm

Hey, I'm editing the sub right now! The timing is OK but there are a lot of spelling, grammas! I'm doing ep 1

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Sat May 21, 2005 7:02 pm

piyota wrote:Hey, I'm editing the sub right now! The timing is OK but there are a lot of spelling, grammas! I'm doing ep 1

Thanks for helping out, I won't be available to do anything for another 3 weeks. If there are still any subs for me to edit after my exams, then i'll help out. :mrgreen:

Good luck to the rest of you :)
SES4EVER~~ Eugene Jjang!! :mrgreen:

Carn

Postby Carn » Sun May 22, 2005 7:01 am

kood, piyota and charmedjean, I'd be happy to help you guys out after my midterms are done this Friday!! ^_^ I like editing grammar/spelling, but I'm not so good at timing.

Anyway posole, I noticed that the eps are up at your clubbox, so when I free up enough space on my HDD, I'll download them and help you seed them when you upload a new one. Also, when I have the rips downloaded, I'd be happy to give FTP access to you other three editors so we can edit faster!

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sun May 22, 2005 9:36 pm

I've got a question: Are the jem caps heavily edited? Or is there something else that is different with the DVD rips?
The first episode is about 47 minutes on jem and 1hr 3 minutes in the engrish sub. It looks like the remaining minutes of the DVD sub are of the beginning of the jem cap but how far does it go?

The Jem episode one cap ends on subtitle 759 in the ripped subs. Time 00:44:38,614.

It looks to me like it's almost impossible for me to help editing these files since the engrish is so bad that it doen't have much structure in most of the text. I don't know any Korean either.

I don't remember the series having a bad ending/no ending but mabye the Jem release wasn't finished? Does anyone know?

I would like to help with this if possible but right now I don't know how.

Thanks again.
ericf

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby neonkinpatsu » Mon May 23, 2005 12:25 am

ericf wrote:I've got a question: Are the jem caps heavily edited? Or is there something else that is different with the DVD rips?
The first episode is about 47 minutes on jem and 1hr 3 minutes in the engrish sub. It looks like the remaining minutes of the DVD sub are of the beginning of the jem cap but how far does it go?

The Jem episode one cap ends on subtitle 759 in the ripped subs. Time 00:44:38,614.

It looks to me like it's almost impossible for me to help editing these files since the engrish is so bad that it doen't have much structure in most of the text. I don't know any Korean either.

I don't remember the series having a bad ending/no ending but mabye the Jem release wasn't finished? Does anyone know?

I would like to help with this if possible but right now I don't know how.

Thanks again.
ericf

Jem's version was cut to 13 episodes, so each episode was shorter, just more of them. It had Chinese subs as well, I think....but don't quote me on that :P To edit the subs it would probably involve going into part of the next episode of the Jem release.
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

chiyoaiki

Postby chiyoaiki » Mon May 23, 2005 11:41 am

Thanks posole and kood.
posole: Is it possible for you to upload the mv and NG to your clubbox as well :wub: ?

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Mon May 23, 2005 9:57 pm

So, is there anyone who has decided on doing a particular episode or should anyone who can just start at the beginning?

I'm rewatching this series right now (I'm on episode 11) but this "morning" I went through the DVD scripts and cut them up to fit with the Jem rips. Anyone who has those can use my cut up scripts and just watch+type in the "correct" subtitles in the DVD script. Then, of course, you would have to re-adjust the timings to work with the DVD episodes (of which only 2 have been released). Some other additional timing might be needed (some parts of the subs didn't synch perfectly with the Jem release and there were some dialog in the DVD scripts that wasn't in the Jem release. A part of episode 13 had about 10 lines that didn't appear in the Jem rip).

So, if anyone out there is interested in these scripts for transcribing with the Jem releases, I am posting them as a rar-file here. The file is 218 kb.

I haven't checked all these files 100% but the .doc file that comes with them should explain what I've done and how the files fit together.

If this is a bad idea, please let me know and I'll delete the files from this thread. I just thought that the existing DVD subtitles are so difficult to fix that this would be the best way of getting a decent-to-great translation.

I'm not trying to butt in in any way. If we could, somehow, come up with a team and decide what people want to do (if we are 10 people willing to work on this series each can take care of one episode) that would be great.

I don't work fast but I do a little at a time and I get there eventually.

Once again, if no one is interested that's fine. Some people have said they are working/going to work on this. If we can do it together, a few of us in concert, this would be a fairly quick subtitle release.

Post your thoughts.

ericf
Attachments
MyLovePatzziDVDsubEditsForJem.rar
(217.63 KiB) Downloaded 534 times

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Tue May 24, 2005 3:22 pm

Just letting everyone here know I'm currently working on episode 2. It will have the Jem TV-cap translations. It might be done this weekend. No promises, though.
ericf
Last edited by ericf on Tue May 24, 2005 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carn

Postby Carn » Tue May 24, 2005 3:26 pm

Are the Jem translations better, though? I know that the new ones sometimes make no sense because of grammar and structure, but I hope at least they get the meaning right. I've found that the Jem translations are often off (and KRW calls Jang Nara "lass" ;D).

Oh! To ericf and the other subfixers, I have 4 eps downloaded (thanks to posole's clubbox) so if you want to grab that and you don't get good speeds from clubbox, then PM me and I'll set up an FTP account for you (although some people can't seem to get good speeds from my FTP, others have gotten files pretty fast)

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Tue May 24, 2005 5:00 pm

I can access Clubbox ok so that's alright.
About the translations. In what way are the subs off?
Can anyone who knows Korean give a comment on the Jem translations?

I don't know Korean. What I do know is how to compare good english and bad english.
Since I am using the edited and retimed subs in Zoom Player and using Subtitle Edit to make the text changes I can see when the Jem translations and these don't match and from what I can see there are so many instances that the Jem translation seems spot on while the DVD subs are very vague that I would choose Jem 100%. In cases where there are more subs than are displayed in the Jem translations I go with what has been said before and try to make the subs accurate.

Anyway. If anyone has time to do it, why not get both translations and let the downloaders choose? It's double the work, though.

20 minutes done of Episode 2.

ericf

Carn

Postby Carn » Tue May 24, 2005 5:21 pm

ericf wrote:I can see when the Jem translations and these don't match and from what I can see there are so many instances that the Jem translation seems spot on while the DVD subs are very vague that I would choose Jem 100%. In cases where there are more subs than are displayed in the Jem translations I go with what has been said before and try to make the subs accurate.

Is that so? I don't know Korean either, I'm going by my experience with Jem Japanese TV-shows and their accuracy in translation. But anyway, I think that what you're doing is awesome! What do the rest of you think? When I get done with midterms I'll definitely jump in and help out.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Tue May 24, 2005 5:56 pm

Update: 25 minutes done of episode 2.
I'm working my way through it a little at a time. No more today though.

I've done mabye 6 hrs of transcribing for my own personal use today and I'm on day 7 of a really nasty flu+coughing so I'm not all that clear in the head right now. And I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Transcribing with a timed script is usually not that hard work for me. If I had to use AVISubDetector for these episodes it would take a lot longer. It's pretty sensitive to changes in the image and stops on things other than subtitles very often. So a transcription of a normal Japanese 46 minute show might take 3-5 hrs in the program and then I always convert to ssa to check timings in Sub Station Alpha. I haven't found another program that let's you look at the full subtitle time as easily as in SSA.

AVISubDetector can screw up timings sometimes. Some 1 second subs have become over 30 seconds long. That happens when the program doesn't recognize the sub itself and you have to add it manually. If nothing new comes around for a while you might get a very long, short, subtitle. Easily corrected in SSA.

ericf

LynhNie

Postby LynhNie » Wed May 25, 2005 12:03 am

Hey ERICF...
Can you upload the subtitle in .srt format...i don't know how to use the .rar
AND THANK YOU everyone who's uploading/ seeding and subbing this serie....thanks!!
*thumbs up*
I''m into Good Licking guys, uhh I meant Good LOOKING guys >__<

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 am

Go here for the program:
http://www.rarlab.com/
or just use Winzip. That works as well.
We are talking about 23 sub-parts so uploading each and every one of them would be a bit troublesome.
Thanks for your interest.
ericf

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Thu May 26, 2005 11:14 am

My Love Patzzi DVD rip Episode 2 subtitle finished. See post below.

Next one will take longer. I'll keep going until someone says they are doing a particular episode. I'll leave episode one alone for now.
ericf
Last edited by ericf on Fri May 27, 2005 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

oldguy59

Postby oldguy59 » Thu May 26, 2005 2:27 pm

Would it create a lot of work to change the names to eliminate the Chinese Romanization? The cast list on the koreanwiz site has

Yang Song-yi
Kang Seung-joon
Kim Hyun-sung
Eun Hee-won
Hwang Bo Yu-ri
Yang Sam-yeol
No Ji-young
Nam Joo-im
Moon Seung-man

as the names of the characters. The names with Xs and Qs are Chinese translations.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Thu May 26, 2005 4:55 pm

I could try. Does anyone else know who is who in the Chinese Romanizations?

Yang Song-yi
Kang Seung-joon
Kim Hyun-sung
Eun Hee-won
Hwang Bo Yu-ri
Yang Sam-yeol
No Ji-young
Nam Joo-im
Moon Seung-man

Which of these names is Sanlie ?
Which of these names is Xi juan or Xi Yuan or Yin Xi Yuan (the Vixen, see below)
Which of these names is Mr Wu (the mechanic)
Which of these names is Chengbi (who is this?)
Which of these names is S. J. or Jiang Cheng Jun=Kang Seung-joon?
Which of these names is Xiao Lian?
Which of these names is Xian Cheng?
Which of these names is Wu Sheng Xian ( the second in Projects)?
Which of these names is En Xi (Kang Seung-joon's little nephew)?
Which of these names is Xian Cheng or Jin Xian Cheng or Jing Xian Cheng?
Which of these names is Leader Lan Sea-lion team head?
Which of these names is Cai Dao? See Cheng Man?
Which of these names is Zhi Ying?
Which of these names is Yu Pin?

Anyway, according tho this:
http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=436
Eun Hee-won is Xi juan or Xi Yuan or Yin Xi Yuan. How did that name change come about?
Yang Song-yi is Yang Song Er.
Kim Hyun-sung is Kim Rae Won (Xian Cheng in the Ch Rom)
Kang Seung-joon is Kim Jae Won

I can't really do much with this. Naming is so inconsistent that it's almost impossible to work it out. If anybody else can, please help. There is no way of being able to hear the names if you're not familiar with Korean (that means that I can't).
(I've replaced the 4 main actors names. The rest, don't know how).
ericf

EDIT: This site:
http://www.geocities.com/alchemist_sloe/
has more info.
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.02.DVDRip.DivX.EricfEdit.srt
Some edits done on May 29. Names had some old parts removed.
(56.45 KiB) Downloaded 4879 times
Last edited by ericf on Sun May 29, 2005 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

oldguy59

Postby oldguy59 » Thu May 26, 2005 10:05 pm

I was afraid it would be too difficult. The names come out strange because sounds are translated rather than meanings and a Chinese person would pronounce Xi Yuan the same as a Korean would pronounce Hee Won. It also doesn't help that Korean Romanization isn't standardized so the alchemist_sloe site further Westernizes the name as a single word instead of the old style with individual English words for each character. Since that site has a complete cast with pictures, I'd suggest that it be the reference if you choose to do the work.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Fri May 27, 2005 9:19 am

ericf: thanks for your hard work. like Carn, i don't know korean, so i'm not much help there.

i will try and keep this thread updated by editing the first post with whoever's edited subs. to help me out, could you please delete the obsolete subs from your posts?

(sign in, press 'edit' on the post, and remove the old subs)

that way, it isn't confusing for anyone, and i can keep the first post updated.

again, thanks for your contribution!

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Fri May 27, 2005 9:35 am

1st sub deleted. Second has name corrections. The names don't come up for most characters anyway. The 4 mains + Sanlie (guy with the killer smile) and Mr Nam (Lan).
The girlfriend of Sanlie will also appear soon, I think.
I'll ty to keep a fairly consistent pace with these subs. I'm back at home with my flue so I'll have to take it easy.
Thanks for your appreciation.
ericf

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Fri May 27, 2005 10:03 am

ericf wrote:I'm back at home with my flue so I'll have to take it easy.

get well soon, man!

LynhNie

Postby LynhNie » Fri May 27, 2005 11:02 pm

ericf wrote:Go here for the program:
http://www.rarlab.com/
or just use Winzip. That works as well.
We are talking about 23 sub-parts so uploading each and every one of them would be a bit troublesome.
Thanks for your interest.
ericf

Oo thanks!!! much convient indeed!!! Keep up the good work everyone!!

I''m into Good Licking guys, uhh I meant Good LOOKING guys >__<

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sun May 29, 2005 11:18 am

Episode 3 subtitles.
Had some strange problems with subtitle times popping up at the wrong places in the files.
Will start on next sub tomorrow. Or should I do episode one? is anyone working on that now?
If you find problems within the subtitles, please let me know.
ericf
EDIT: New version with timing problems gone (hopefully ) on last page.
ericf
Last edited by ericf on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby charmedjean83 » Sun May 29, 2005 11:59 am

Hey ericf, good work on the subs.

I will try and help you out after my exams. I finish on the 7th june, so if you still need my help let me know =)
SES4EVER~~ Eugene Jjang!! :mrgreen:

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sun May 29, 2005 1:25 pm

I'll be doing episode 1 next, I think.
So I can remove the files from my HD and since some parts have already been subbed.
I had to make some thorough edits to the existing subs for episode one (Jem) to make them fit with the rest of the subs...
Damn, I have to stop cooking macaroni while sitting in front of the computer. I always forget to check on it.

One thing I need some help with is the Patzzi story. In the beginning, the little play that Song-yi has with two girls playing against each other, one called Hong Dou and one Tu Dou, there is mention of Patzzi. So is this Tu Dou the Patzzi of the story or what? Instructor Noh mentions Patzzi at one time referring to Song-yi but the Jem translation was not Patzzi. I changed that. So, does anyone know about the story behind Patzzi?

I think I can do this series all the way through. But if someone else uses the same files that I do (the ones posted at the beginning of this thread) I think all subtitles will be quite consistent. We would have to announce which episode is being subbed, using the Jem translations, by who, though.

Naming:
Eun Hee-won is Xi juan or Xi Yuan or Yin Xi Yuan.
Yang Song-yi is Yang Song Er.
Kim Hyun-sung is (Kim Rae Won) Xian Cheng
Kang Seung-joon is (Kim Jae Won) S. J. or Jiang Cheng Jun
Hwang Bo Yu-ri is Yu Li = Sam-yeol's Girl
Yang Sam-yeol = San Lie Sanlie
Noh Ji-young is Instructor Noh, also called Coach Lu.
Nam Joo-im = Instructor Nam Sea-lion team chief
Moon Seung-man is the youngest man on the sea lion team.
I think I got that right.
ericf

thunga_05

Postby thunga_05 » Sun May 29, 2005 3:15 pm

thanxxxx for sub 3 :lol

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kood » Sun May 29, 2005 7:22 pm

Thanks, ericf.

Whoever's still wanting to edit My Love Patzzi, get together and organize what to do.
I haven't touched MLP subs, so I know I have my hands full. :O
I'm going to put this project on hold, and edit them before I burn it off my pc.

I await your edits. :D

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Mon May 30, 2005 11:23 am

ericf: much thanks for working on these subs. edited the first post to reflect your new sub post.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:50 am

I'm working on the last part of episode 1 now. I'll probably post the finished Episode 1 subtitle (with modified original translation subs that were available here before) tomorrow.

Then I'll start on episode 4.

I will update this thread when I have some progress.

ericf

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:46 pm

Hmmm. Might as well post it now.
Some small help, if someone can:
In episode one this dialogue is spoken:
DVDrip Subs:
00:34:52,462 --> 00:34:54,259
You answered so fast

00:34:55,565 --> 00:34:57,123
You're safe if you answer earlier

Jem translation (1st line, second line not translated?):
00:34:52,460 --> 00:34:54,250
You should have answered me earlier.

00:34:55,560 --> 00:34:57,120
You're safe if you answer earlier

So, what is the second line?
My guess is something like this:
Then this wouldn’t have happened.
Or something.
It would be nice if someone that knows Korean could check this.
Also, there may be missing subs in this file. Please do let me know if you find empty spots.

Thanks.
ericf
Last edited by ericf on Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:08 am

thanks for your work on this. i will hold off on revising the first post until you have these subs finalized. thanks, again.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:09 am

Final Edit of Episode 1 subtitles. Ignored the above double line and used only the first line as in Jem's cap. The second line is probably just a part with the same meaning as the first part.

Ericf
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.01.DVDRip.DivX.EricfEdit.srt
This is a revision of the first sub. Ignoring a double line dialogue in the original script for a one line dialogu in the Jem version.
(65.5 KiB) Downloaded 10418 times
Last edited by ericf on Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:10 am

Episode 4 subtitles.

ericf
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.04.DVDRip.DivX.EricfEdit.srt
(56.68 KiB) Downloaded 4350 times

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:28 pm

outstanding work, ericf. i've modified the first thread to reflect your subs. thank you very much for this!

thunga_05

Postby thunga_05 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:43 pm

thanxx ecrif for subs ...

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:02 pm

I will start on the episode 5 subtitles tomorrow. I will post status updates here when I've started working on them.

I won't set a date or say how long the transcribing will take. I will keep it up.

ericf

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby neonkinpatsu » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:07 pm

Thanks ericf. Looks like I'll have to grab this series then. :)

Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:40 pm

It really is a great series, with a few reservations. But one of the really great things about is is that there is no filler. Everything that happens leads towards the conclusion. Meaning that there aren't that many scenes with just musically illustrated images where people are just moving around and hardly any of those commonly used themes that play again and again.

It may sound like I'm bashing korean series on the whole, and that's not too far from the truth, but this one really was worth it. I liked Bright Girl's Success as well but it wasn't as good as this series.

Progress update: about 35 minutes done of episode 5.

ericf

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:51 am

ericf wrote:Progress update: about 35 minutes done of episode 5.

thanks for letting us know! :-)

Poohbee

Postby Poohbee » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:38 am

Too bad the DVD rips don't have the intro and the ending.. I loved the music in them and didn't mind watching from beginning to end. I wonder if by any chance the person ripping the dvd's could keep the intro and ending.. That would be great. =)

Thank you nevertheless for the rips and thank you for the subs.!

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:38 pm

The rips have already been done, so no intros or outros. Sorry.
Well, here is the 5th episode subtitles. I don't think there are too many mistakes but I found some when looking through it to check the timing.

Singning off for today.

ericf
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.05.DVDRip.DivX.EricfEdit.srt
My Love Patzzi Episode 5 subtitles.
(55.72 KiB) Downloaded 4282 times

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:52 am

awesome, ericf! thanks for your hard work on this (despite your illness). edited the first post to reflect the new subs. if you do revisions, please make it obvious so that i may revise the links in the first post.

thanks again!!

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:26 pm

Hmm...
No work on subs today.
I think I will start working on episode 6 subs on Saturday (tomorrow).
I'll post updates when appropriate.
ericf
EDIT: I've updated the episode 1 subtitles with info about the new version. The name of the file is the same, though.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:36 am

Episode 6 subtitles: Progress: 20 minutes done.
ericf

pjc1119

Postby pjc1119 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:25 pm

ericf you are the man!!!! Thanks for the great work.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:53 pm

Here are the subtitles for episode 6.
I will go on vacation on June 24 and I don't know how many more subs I can do before that but I'll keep going until then. I will continue after coming back from the vacation ( 10-12 days).
Enjoy.
ericf
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.06.DVDRip.DivX.EricfEdit.srt
Subtitles for My Love Patzzi episode 6.
(43.65 KiB) Downloaded 4313 times

Dr3aMinOfyOu

Postby Dr3aMinOfyOu » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:05 am

Guyz...can ne1 tell me which Club Box i can get this drama at plz :unsure:

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:30 am

posole has the episodes.
ericf

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:35 am

ericf: awesome! thanks a bunch, and please enjoy your well-deserved vacation!

Dr3aMinOfyOu

Postby Dr3aMinOfyOu » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:06 pm

ericf wrote:posole has the episodes.
ericf

but he only has ep 3 - the rest .. is there anywhere else i could get ep 1,2 ?

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:34 pm

All episodes are there. Do you use Explorer? You can't use any other browser.
It's all under My Love Patzzi number 8 on the menue to the left. 12 files 10 episodes.
ericf

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

Dr3aMinOfyOu

Postby Dr3aMinOfyOu » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:06 pm

hmm...i do use IE...weird..cuz i didnt see episode 1 and 2 yesterday... Maybe he just reuploaded back up ? :roll
Anyways thanks for helping me ericf!
And Thanx the sub maker for all of ur hard work :wub:
Last edited by Dr3aMinOfyOu on Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:38 pm

You're welcome.
And here's the episode 7 subtitles.
ericf
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.07.DVDRip.DivX.EricfEdit.srt
Subtitle for My Love Patzzi epsisode 7.
(48.28 KiB) Downloaded 4019 times

Dr3aMinOfyOu

Postby Dr3aMinOfyOu » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:26 pm

thanks ericf for the new ep :w00t:

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:14 am

Can someone tell me how the files are synching up on your computers? Is it OK or do you need to re-synch? I tend to have to resynch the soft subtitles that people post on D-addicts since they seem to be about 1/2 to 1 second late most of the time. I want the sub to start as people start speaking and I hope that has shown itself in these subs. I have done a fair amount of interior timing shifts.
Thanks.
ericf

telethrow

Postby telethrow » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:11 am

ericf wrote:Can someone tell me how the files are synching up on your computers? Is it OK or do you need to re-synch? I tend to have to resynch the soft subtitles that people post on D-addicts since they seem to be about 1/2 to 1 second late most of the time. I want the sub to start as people start speaking and I hope that has shown itself in these subs. I have done a fair amount of interior timing shifts.
Thanks.
ericf

The subs match up well but I don't know if it's me or what. The subs are kind of too fast for me to read. So if you want to, please resync them if you have time. Thanks, for the revsion of the subs.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:22 pm

Oh, sorry. I can't do anything about that. I've tried to make short lines into longer lines as much as possible, which would mke it easier to read and understand quickly, but that is sometimes too much work. You can fix that by going through the subtitle file and just copy and paste text and timings if you have the need. Most of us here have been reading subs for quite long so the suns don't feel rushed. You learn to read fast.
ericf

Dr3aMinOfyOu

Postby Dr3aMinOfyOu » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:09 pm

The Subs seem fine to me :wub: all thanks to ericf plz keep up with the good work!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:37 am

ericf wrote:You're welcome.
And here's the episode 7 subtitles.

wow. i gotta love how you say 'you're welcome'. thanks for the subs, ericf. editing first post.

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:28 pm

You know, about that... I guess that's how I learned it in school here in Sweden. I'm usually quite polite, if I'm not determined to get a straight answer or something and the one I'm asking won't give it. I've had some problems like that on boards. But I'm usually polite.

I've finished the sub for episode 8 as well. I will upload it tomorrow. The last two subtitles will have to be worked on after my vacation. I'll be back two weeks into July.
ericf

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:45 pm

Episode 8 subtitles. I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Will be back in about 2 weeks with episode 9 and 10.
Bye for now.
ericf
Attachments
My.Love.Patzzi.08.DVDRip.DivX.EricfEdit.srt
My Love Patzzi Episode 8 subtitle.
(48.1 KiB) Downloaded 4186 times

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gunjourui » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:17 pm

ericf wrote:Episode 8 subtitles. I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Will be back in about 2 weeks with episode 9 and 10.
Bye for now.
ericf

thanks ericf for editing ep 8! and have fun on your vacation :-)
Image Image
supporting Kanju

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

The rest of 'My Love Patzzi's episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby crazylife123 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:39 am

I don't know if this is right to do this but if anyone want the rest of the episode of 'My Love Patzzi'...here's the link. It's Jem club box...well...kind of like a club box. There's a lot of other series too. Everything in that link contain English Subs. However, the quaility of the video isn't as great but viewable. If you can't wait, well...here you go. Thanks for all the people who worked on this series and hope you have a wonderful summer vacation. We'll miss you for sure.

http://217.172.47.136/~jem/index.htm

I'm downloading 'My Fair Lady' from that link as of now.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:49 am

ericf: enjoy your well-deserved vacation! thanks for working on these subs before the eps are even released!

Return to “Subtitles”