Friends [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
piyota
Fansubber
Fansubber

Friends [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby piyota » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:39 pm

FRIENDS
For those who have been looking for the sub of this international drama ^.^
You can download the english subs + avi files of Friend at:
http://clubbox.co.kr/bonbon912
Or click it directly here:
Friends (wonbin + Kyoko Fukada)

----------------------------------------
for the version uploaded by POSOLE:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... ype=&sort=

episode 1
episode 2
episode 3
episode 4

(according to sources, there are some problems with this version. if you wish to avoid these problems, download the batch torrent uploaded by SUZUKAZE.
----------------------------------------
Attachments
Friends.2002.DVDRip.Divx.CD1-4 sub (complete).zip
Friends (wonbin + Kyoko Fukada) complete sub for 700 mb version
(46.55 KiB) Downloaded 12686 times
Last edited by piyota on Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:37 pm

piyota: are these the same srt subs included in the friends episodes on the d-add tracker?
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

piyota
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby piyota » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:08 am

Well, I don't know, I just know that it sync with the Friends avi in my clubbox ^.^

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:41 am

they are the same.

btw, i recommend downloading the 700 mb wct rips that are going around. i downloaded them from posole's clubbox and they are superior to the avis that have been uploaded here.
Must-watch drama: Sharp 1 & 2 and Buhwal

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:50 am

zdoon wrote:btw, i recommend downloading the 700 mb wct rips that are going around. i downloaded them from posole's clubbox and they are superior to the avis that have been uploaded here.

interesting. there are currently TWO versions of "friends" on the d-add tracker:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... ype=&sort=

someone mentioned that the link ABOVE has rips that are better than the ones posole uploaded here. can someone else confirm this? are they the same ones as posole uploaded here? :unsure:

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:56 am

posole has uploaded rips here, but he also has different rips at his clubbox. each file is 700 mb in size -- and, i can confirm, better in every way.

Eps 1-4:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/2res

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/3res

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/4res

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/5res

dochira

Postby dochira » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:57 am

Wow, better than DVD-rips?? :blink I'm guessing they are referring to the ones posted by thetenken since those were TV-rips.

I could be wrong...I've been proven so before.

Edit: Just read the post above. Perhaps a higher compression rate?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:27 am

i believe zdoon is saying that the 700mb rips are better than the ones posole uploaded here (those were apprx 660, 610, 600 and 690).

does posole still come here? would like to ask him if it is alright to upload the 'superior-quality' version on d-add, replacing the ones he has here.

(for those of us who are clubbox-challenged. :-( )

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby neonkinpatsu » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:56 am

Do the subs still sync to the better rips in the clubbox?
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:35 pm

The dvdrips that are over here are not very good or consistent. Ep 4 has an aspect ratio problem; ep 3 has a lot of glitches; all of them are output cropped to have those black bars on the top and bottom of the screen.

for those of us who are clubbox-challenged.

Jholic, try following this. http://home.comcast.net/~redpanther86/INSTRUCTION.html

I think if you click on the links I posted above, you'll get to a seperate page; click the middle button (I guess the blue one works too), and then the clubbox dl manager should pop up in its own window (if you don't have the manager already installed, let clubbox install it when it tries to). Press the "play" icon located on the bottom of the manager to begin downloading. Sometimes the dl manager doesn't pop up automatically. In that case I suggest refreshing the page till it does. You'll be able to download the eps at 50 kb's. I got the WCT rips yesterday in no time.

Do the subs still sync to the better rips in the clubbox?

Nope, but I retimed them. Here. :-)
Attachments
Friends.2002.DVDRip.Divx.4Subs_WCT.rar
(43.97 KiB) Downloaded 853 times

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby neonkinpatsu » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:50 pm

jholic wrote:i believe zdoon is saying that the 700mb rips are better than the ones posole uploaded here (those were apprx 660, 610, 600 and 690).

does posole still come here? would like to ask him if it is alright to upload the 'superior-quality' version on d-add, replacing the ones he has here.

(for those of us who are clubbox-challenged. :-( )

That would be at least 2 more gigs of him to seed. So I wouldn't pressure posole to up it himself, anyone who wants to can. I suggest getting it from the clubbox asap though, it's a silver clubbox so those files can expire!

Clubbox is really not hard to use once you get it installed and running although it's in Korean. It was a pain for me to get it working on service pack 2 although I followed instructions specifically for it, clubbox would always have an error and close itself. I used to have problems with clubbox, but on a fluke I got it working and ever since then it's problem-free for me. I don't like having to install an ActiveX control but it hasn't hurt me yet ^^;

On another note I think the low quality first version should probably go because of many quality complaints. If posole or someone posts the version in his clubbox, since his first post has problems and it's quite similar, that should be killed too. I don't see a need for it. I noticed the stretching and no letterbox that the 4th ep had and it was a bit odd to watch. I kinda like uniformity within the same series, so I'm anal that way. Going by zdoon's opinion I'm gonna grab the new one.

Thanks for the resync zdoon! :mrgreen: I'll be leeching the better version from the clubbox.

Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:07 am

neonkinpatsu wrote:That would be at least 2 more gigs of him to seed. So I wouldn't pressure posole to up it himself, anyone who wants to can.

i should've clarified, neon. didn't expect posole to re-upload the files. just asking permission to remove the 600mb files. but i guess since the newer files are better quality (and less encoding problems), shouldn't be an issue.

zdoon, thanks for the instructions and re-sync. i actually did read that site, but did not have time to try out those instructions yet. i still would prefer to dl it via bt, and if anyone's willing to upload it, please let me know.

suzukaze

Postby suzukaze » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:57 am

The clubbox version of Friends is much better. It uses vbr high quality audio with 640 x 352 aspect ratio. I grabbed them and I am happy I did. If you want, I can create a torrent with subs and avi's and seed it.

I think clubbox is evil (in a nepharious, who knows what it's doing to your system sort of way). It did all sorts of things to slow my system way down. I extracted it as soon as I was done getting these files.

So, anyone interested?

piyota
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby piyota » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:08 am

Hey, is the korean girl Tomoko meet in the Korean class is Emi Wakui right? Waa, I want to watch Imouto yo so bad, but there is no need for the first 2 eps, and the group already dropped that one T.T tear drops. By the way, I re up the sub, the old ones still sync with the sub, but since the new ones is edited so I replace it anyway

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:41 pm

suzukaze wrote:The clubbox version of Friends is much better. ..... If you want, I can create a torrent with subs and avi's and seed it.

So, anyone interested?

i am!! (including the subs is nice, but not entirely necessary. up to you, but would really appreciate it if you could upload it.)

let me know when you do. i will remove the torrents upped by posole.

thanks!

romeoltl

Postby romeoltl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:03 am

Thanks, I've been waiting for eps. 3 subs. thanks a lot

enuyasha

Postby enuyasha » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:31 pm

I also downloaded the ones on posole's clubbox :lol

Isn't it ironic though that posole was the one that uploaded the better version than he got the 700 mb versions.

Anyways I've been watching Friends again, the 700 mb versions and the quality is excellent. Now I've got the subs to match :lol

Thank you very much suzukaze for the subs :D

and jholic you should just remove the ones uploaded by posole since the 700 mb are out!

suzukaze

Postby suzukaze » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:46 am

enuyasha, thank you, but I really did not do anything. I just packaged up everything in a batch torrent.

The real thanks go to piyota for the 700MB files, zdoon for episode 3 korean to english, and making sure all the subs are in sync, posole and LGG for the transcriptions and re-timing episodes 1, 2, & 4 and of course posole and horizon180 for the japanese to english on episode 3, and wakopin for qc on episode 3.

if anyone has those 700 MB files and wants to help seed, you are invited...

enuyasha wrote:I also downloaded the ones on posole's clubbox :lol
Isn't it ironic though that posole was the one that uploaded the better version than he got the 700 mb versions.
Anyways I've been watching Friends again, the 700 mb versions and the quality is excellent. Now I've got the subs to match :lol
Thank you very much suzukaze for the subs :D
and jholic you should just remove the ones uploaded by posole since the 700 mb are out!

piyota
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby piyota » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:26 am

Well, it's nothing, just sharing ^.^
Don't you think that Kyoko F is a little bit fat in this one? She's pretty

nguyen

Postby nguyen » Mon May 02, 2005 9:28 pm

piyota wrote:Well, it's nothing, just sharing ^.^
Don't you think that Kyoko F is a little bit fat in this one? She's pretty

YEAH she is lil ...but i like that cos it the first drama where there s no anorexic girl :P ...so no cliche...

ngpossible

Postby ngpossible » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:27 pm

i downloaded the program for it..but it isn't the avi files...the subtitles i downloaded are srt and i can't seem to set it in correctly...can someone help

tingaling2u

Postby tingaling2u » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:39 pm

does anyone noe where i can still dl this drama? i missed it...:(

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Engelchen18 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:31 pm

Thank you for the Subs. :wub:

It looks interesting. ^o^
Image Image
SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage

metrokid

Any clubbox still hosts this drama

Postby metrokid » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:48 pm

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows which clubbox still hosts this Friends drama.... i missed it. :crazy:

jerboa83

please heeeeeeelp

Postby jerboa83 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 am

Where can I find this series, now? I know I'm late... :-(

adnid

Postby adnid » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:05 pm

thank you very much for sharing this:)

Return to “Subtitles”