Kenja no Ai [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
thebluepanda

Kenja no Ai [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby thebluepanda » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Cast: Nakayama Miho, Takaoka Saki, Ryusei Ryo, Tanabe Seiichi, Asari Yosuke, Asaka Mayumi, Enoki Takaaki.

Synopsis: 30 years ago, when Mayuko was 13 years old, she lived happily with her father Shogo (Takaaki Enoki) and mother Miya (Mayumi Asaka). They lived in an large old home in an wealthy neighborhood near the beach. At that time, Ryoichi lived in the family's annex house and he hoped to become a writer. One day, Yuri, was was also 13 years old, moved next door to Mayuko's family. After that, Mayuko's life changed unexpectedly. (asianwiki)

Translator's Note:
If you are part of my kataomoinoaji livejournal community, this is the exact same subtitle file I posted there a few months ago, nothing changed. I just decided to put it here in d-addicts as part of my decision to make my subs available for all again. I don't think I can have time to sub or to keep the community active (as for the reason, you can read in there lol) so maybe it's better to make the drama subs available for all just in case I can't accepting members again~

PS:
I met (and even talk with) the real Ryusei Ryo yesterday and he mentioned this drama in that occasion too so... it reminds me that I haven't decide what to do with my subs and make this decision today lol hope I can sub more of his work but... I don't have time T_T
Attachments
Kenja.no.Ai.E04.720p.HDTV.x265-ER.ass
(52.16 KiB) Downloaded 363 times
Kenja.no.Ai.E03.720p.HDTV.x265-ER.ass
(47.31 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
Kenja.no.Ai.E02.720p.HDTV.x265-ER.ass
(49.14 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
Kenja.no.Ai.E01.720p.HDTV.x265-ER.ass
(59.03 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
Livejournal: thebluepanda; Community: Kataomoi no Aji
Currently subbing: Chanpon Tabetaka
Completed subtitle: Sumika Sumire, Chou Gentei Nouryoku, Orange, Koe Koi, Litchi Hikari Club, Kenja no Ai, Jinroh Game: Beast Side.

fookie

Re: Kenja no Ai [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby fookie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Thanks! :)

bertiwooster

Postby bertiwooster » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you so much! Your generosity is really appreciated! :cheers:

Peanut

Postby Peanut » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Wow! Many thanks! :cheers:

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Thank you very much for sharing your subs, this is a lovely mini series, love his role and acting.
Lucky you, congrats you were able to meet him in person. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
100% JP. Actors/ JDO lover. I :wub: Yamazaki Kento, Miura H, Mocomichi H, Ichihara Hayato, Takeru Satoh, Matsuda Shota, S.Oguri, Toma, Okada M, Nagase, Mabo, Mukai, Kimutaku, S.Sho, Suda M, Kora K, N.Shuhei, Takenouchi, Higashi, Eguchi, Fukuyama, Nishijima H, Dean Fujioka, Shunya S. blah blah

ZemusDS

Postby ZemusDS » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Thank you for making the subs available here. I was considering joining your community to get access to Kenja no Ai subs especially, but never got around writing that introduction message and clicking the join button.

If it's not too much to ask, will you also put Gappa-sensei subs to D-Addicts please. I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks again for sharing your work!

RetroHelix

Postby RetroHelix » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Thank you.

thebluepanda

Postby thebluepanda » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:30 am

ZemusDS wrote:Thank you for making the subs available here. I was considering joining your community to get access to Kenja no Ai subs especially, but never got around writing that introduction message and clicking the join button.

If it's not too much to ask, will you also put Gappa-sensei subs to D-Addicts please. I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks again for sharing your work!

You're welcome!

Sorry but tbh Gappa-sensei (and some other title) is my partner's solo project (applemon in livejournal) so I can't post it here since it's fully her right and it'll be better for her to make her own d-addicts account since I'm not using community name in here but my own nickname XD she's been busy these past days but she might make it available for all one day~
Livejournal: thebluepanda; Community: Kataomoi no Aji
Currently subbing: Chanpon Tabetaka
Completed subtitle: Sumika Sumire, Chou Gentei Nouryoku, Orange, Koe Koi, Litchi Hikari Club, Kenja no Ai, Jinroh Game: Beast Side.

jpfn

Postby jpfn » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Thanks for subbing!

9w2whi

Postby 9w2whi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 pm

thank you very much for this sub :wub: :wub: :wub:

Return to “Subtitles”