The Sniffer [Japanese Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
takeda_shingen

The Sniffer [Japanese Subs] (Complete)

Postby takeda_shingen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:08 pm

The complete series timed to 720p DoA files. Raw subs from http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Subtitles/.
Attachments
The Sniffer.complete.jpsubs.7z
(86.28 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

JackBauer2424

Re: The Sniffer [Japanese Subs] (Complete)

Postby JackBauer2424 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:27 am

I want to watch this. Hiroshi Abe's good at playing goofy and this seems like it's going to be goofy.

Anyone know where English subtitles are? Thanks.

Unlucky320

Postby Unlucky320 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Was wondering when or if someone is going to do the English subs for this. Have asked on other sites, but no one seems to want to, but I think this show would be a great one to do. I love the main actor, Abe Hiroshi, I think he's a very versatile actor. Hope someone does this soon. Thanks for all the hard work you did in doing the Japanese subs! You guys who do this rock! Thanks again! :salut:

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Unlucky320 wrote:Was wondering when or if someone is going to do the English subs for this. Have asked on other sites, but no one seems to want to, but I think this show would be a great one to do. I love the main actor, Abe Hiroshi, I think he's a very versatile actor. Hope someone does this soon. Thanks for all the hard work you did in doing the Japanese subs! You guys who do this rock! Thanks again! :salut:

It has been subbed. Good luck on joining. http://doramatique.dreamwidth.org/

JackBauer2424

Postby JackBauer2424 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:51 am

I watched episode 1 raw and confirmed it's the type of show I like. I'm holding out on watching the rest hoping English subs will come out soon. I'm not understanding enough of the Japanese to really enjoy the raw episodes.

jc1762

Postby jc1762 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Thanks for whoever did the JP subs. I could only get the sniffer in 480 p so they're out of sync but if you give me some time, I can sub them myself with the current files.

In return, I'd ask you do everything the opposite of that site above. That sounds like uber-douchebag behavior. Part of the reason I was able to become a certified JP-EN translator was learning Japanese years ago because of the free fan sub community.

Quick questions, where do I upload them afterwards? Probably best to message me since I don't check forums.

Btw, this is my first post and I'm not keen on joining any community. I'll just do this cos I enjoy the show.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:00 pm

jc1762 wrote:Thanks for whoever did the JP subs. I could only get the sniffer in 480 p so they're out of sync but if you give me some time, I can sub them myself with the current files.

In return, I'd ask you do everything the opposite of that site above. That sounds like uber-douchebag behavior. Part of the reason I was able to become a certified JP-EN translator was learning Japanese years ago because of the free fan sub community.

Quick questions, where do I upload them afterwards? Probably best to message me since I don't check forums.

Btw, this is my first post and I'm not keen on joining any community. I'll just do this cos I enjoy the show.

If you make subtiltes and want to share them.
Create a New Topic in the subtitles forum.
Name it: The Sniffer [Eng Subs] (ep1 of 7)
If complete name it: The Sniffer [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Under the "Attachments" tab you can attach softsubs in SRT or ASS format.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | tumblr | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Ashita no Yakusoku, Hokuto, Inochi, Ito-kun A to E, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

Return to “Subtitles”