Kita no Kuni kara Kikyou SP [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
kikki.

Kita no Kuni kara Kikyou SP [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby kikki. » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Hi everyone.

We've been waiting for the English sub for Kikyou '89, but there doesn't seem to be any available. So we've decided to make it ourselves. This is our first ever sub, so maybe it's not perfectly synced and so on (rather nervous about the result...).

Originally for private use, as we felt shy to release it to the wide world, but we know there are many others out there who've also been searching/waiting for the sub for Kikyou, so hope you can enjoy it now! :salut:
Attachments
Kita no Kuni kara SP 1989 ~Kikyou~ (720x540 x264-AAC).srt
(89.91 KiB) Downloaded 274 times

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Kita no Kuni kara Kikyou SP [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:25 am

Thank you for subbing the special. In the future, please post your subtitles in a new topic by itself, unless it's the same subtitles found in the first post. For example, posting retimed subtitles that sync to another video.

RetroHelix

Postby RetroHelix » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:27 am

Thank you very much.

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:41 am

Thank you very much for subbing this SP. :salut:
100% JP. Actors/ JDO lover. I :wub: Yamazaki Kento, Miura H, Mocomichi H, Ichihara Hayato, Takeru Satoh, Matsuda Shota, S.Oguri, Toma, Okada M, Nagase, Mabo, Mukai, Kimutaku, S.Sho, Suda M, Kora K, N.Shuhei, Takenouchi, Higashi, Eguchi, Fukuyama, Nishijima H, Dean Fujioka, Shunya S. blah blah

RetroHelix

Postby RetroHelix » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:31 pm

There is no timestamp for the line 103(419) "Yeah". This will result in an error message on some players. Thanks anyway. :thumleft:

jpfn

Postby jpfn » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks for subbing!

豚に真珠

Postby 豚に真珠 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Thank you very much for subbing. Just finished watching Kiyou... stunning. To say 'they don't make them like that anymore' is an understatement.

lespotts

Postby lespotts » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:38 am

Thanks a ton kikki for subbing this.......don't be shy to release more, at face value and just spot checking, this looks entirely adequate. If it's not "perfect" it's surely "entirely good enough".

Thanks also to retrohelix for the headsup on the missing timestamp.

I'm a complete novice at this - however, to get this to open in aegisub I had to open in word and make the following adjustments (note time is close enough, I am not into to the millisecond)

Line 103, add timestamp 00:08:21,731 --> 00:08:22,631

There were three instances where "1" appeared as a single item entry, I deleted these. They were above audio entries numbered 95, 97 & 540.

Aegisub was then able to handle it. Subtitle edit, which had previously opened but reported 4 errors, now opens the file cleanly.

Perhaps I could have also fixed the "1" errors in Subtitle Edit, I simply don't know and now that it works I'm done with it :D

Return to “Subtitles”