Japanese Title: こえ恋
Other Title: Koe Koi, Voice Love (literal title)
Cast: Nagano Mei, Sakurai Takahiro (voice), Ryusei Ryo, Ochiai Motoki, Otomo Karen, Sakurada Dori, Mizutani Kaho, Karata Erika, Shiraishi Shunya.
Synopsis: Yuiko Yoshioka (Nagano Mei) begins the first grade in high school. She gets sick with the cold and stays in bed. At that time, she gets a phone call from class president Matsubara (voiced by Sakurai Takahiro). Yuiko becomes fluttered by his kind voice on the phone. The next day, she goes to school and meets Matsubara. He is a mysterious boy, wearing a paper bag over his head. Her high school days begin with pounding heart.
- Someone message me and said it's hard to find subtitle on livejournal, so I decided to post in d-addicts, for the first time. I hope everything went out well since, tbh, I was around when unpleasant things happened to some fansubber who are said to be "not worthy" of posting their subs here because of the quality and that was the reason I'm being reluctant to post subtitles here.
- I'm using raw files from doramax265, feel free to retime it to other raws as well and please tell me so I can attach it to first post :D
- First episode sync with 480p from Nyaa. Thanks mayezinha for the info!
- Thanks furransu for providing the clean raws!!
960p RAWs at Nyaa
Drama Notes, below:
2. Kaichō (or kaichou) is "student council president" but since it's too long to type the whole "student council president" and typing only "president" can lead into different meaning, I will type it as kaichou IF the situation is someone calling him (Hyodo Makoto/Ryusei Ryo) as a person. If it's the position (like when he introduce himself as student council president) I will type it full.
3. The same with Kaichou, I will type brother and Onii-san according to it's context. In the future, Otou-san and Okaa-san might also be like that.