Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Manatsu » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Synopsis
Yuriko Busujima is a political journalist who cannot live without romance. Yuriko does not trust any men and has a policy to "have more than two boyfriends at the same time", which developed from her childhood experience of her father betraying Yuriko. Her theory is that, even if she breaks up with one of them, she still feels safe as she has the other one who loves her. -- TBS

Genre: Human drama, politics, love

Introduction
Hello, hello, hello, everyone. Since nobody cares about this good drama, I decided to sub it. The drama itself is all right. Maeda Atsuko's acting is actually pretty good, and I love me some male candy, too. What else can you expect? A lot of sex. A lot of betrayal. Lies. Friendship drama. Commitment issues. The choices Maeda Atsuko makes throughout the entire show are choices anyone can relate to. Nobody wants to be alone; nobody wants to get hurt. Her choices may be extreme and dubious at times, and she may even be stupid at times, but it only goes to show how human we can be. How vulnerable we can be.

Special THANKS to:
Madoka for timing. You are amazing and I want you know this. Thank you a million times. Also, Jpsubbers for the Japanese subs and DoA for the RAW. Love you, guys.

Ultra Special THANKS to:
My soulmate. You are the reason why my Japanese is getting better and not worse. Thank you for all the wonderful years. Thank you for occasionally helping out with difficult lines. I'm not perfect and I'm glad you know that. You are my special pillar and you've supported and encouraged me throughout this entire project.

WARNING!
This is a late night drama, so I won't hold back when it comes to dirty words. Neither does the drama. If you don't approve, well, maybe stick to 8pm dramas instead. Just a friendly advice!

USE OF SUBTITLES
I don't care, really. Even if I said, "Don't upload the subs on streaming site X!", they'd still show up there. If you are a translator and want to use these subs to translate them into your language, you don't need to ask for my permission. Use them. HOWEVER! The only thing I want you to do is to CREDIT Madoka for having done such an amazing job as a timer, DoA for providing the RAWs, and Jpsubbers and DoA for providing Japanese subtitles. Without them, this entire pillar wouldn't be standing. That's it.

UPDATES
Added English subs for EP1. Untimed.

Madoka saves the day. Added revised English subs for EP1. TIMED.

Translated EP2. EP3: 50% done. Will finish tomorrow or so. Also, ruined Madoka's Sunday. Sorry, Madoka. And good luck. ;-;

Translated EP3. EP4: 20%. Will continue on Wednesday or Thursday as I have stuff to do and Madoka probably, too. Noticed a mistake in EP1. The newspaper isn't called "Jakusho" where Maeda works, but "Akebono". Jakusho is another newspaper, sorry. EP2 and EP3 require proper timing adjustments.

Added EP2. Thank you, Madoka. A job well done. Have fun with ep2, everyone. Added v2 for EP01. Please re-download it if you want to.

Added EP3. Thank you, Madoka <3. Also, changed my name to "Manatsu". Sorry for doing confusing stuff.

Translated EP4-EP7. EP8: 10%. EP4-EP7 are pending proper timing adjustments.

Added EP4. Thank you, Madoka! Also, translated EP8 and the entire theme song "Selfish" by Maeda Atsuko. EP9: 10% done. EP10, final episode, will air next Wednesday. Timing EP5: 50%!

Added EP5! EP9 is fully translated. EP10 (FINALE) will air this week.

Added EP6. Updated the song "Selfish" and added official lyrics (her debut album "Selfish" came out this Wednesday). EP10 is 50% translated; EP7 should be ready soon.

Added EP7. Translated EP10 (END). Started revising EP1-5.

Added EP8.

Added EP9. Replaced old subs with revised subs for EP1-EP8 (FINALIZED; WILL BE INCLUDED IN FINAL BATCH). Changed one line in "Selfish" song; romaji mistake. Revision of EP1-8 includes: Consistency check, paraphrased lines for a better flow/understanding, re-edit, re-QC, fixed typos/mistakes, added song lyrics for earlier episodes. I would appreciate it if someone replaced the new final subs with the old ones over at Avistaz, too. Subs for EP10 (END) will be out this week.

Added EP10 (single) and batch (all episodes). Thank you for watching with us!

FAQ

"You are pretty behind! When will episode X come out!?!?!?1111 Summer season is about to begin!!11"

I will try to catch up. An unrealistic, yet ambitious goal. (Goal reached!)

"How do we know you understand Japanese!?"

I got my JLPT 2 this year. Am I awesome at Japanese? No. Do I like politics? No. So expect some weird, maybe even slight, mistranslations when it comes to political stuff in this drama. But I'm confident, that I can do it. I've been wanting to learn some Japanese political vocabulary anyway. How much is going to stick, I don't know. Also, sometimes, I notice (minor) mistranslations only later. I will let everyone know, obviously, and update the subs, too. I apologize in advance.

"Your translation seems off! I understand Japanese, and they definitely said "XXX"! But you didn't translate it literally!"

I prefer translating liberally (freely). I was taught to never translate literally. Step 1: Make sure you understand the meaning of the entire sentence. What is being conveyed? Step 2: Localize it. Make it sound natural. Create a flow. Am I good at it? No. But any practice is good practice. For instance, they play this weird Japanese game in episode 1. I'm sorry, but my creative muse was sleeping at 3 AM. And still is. I hate my muse.

"Well then, will you finish it or not!?"

Most definitely. (Done!)

"Something doesn't make sense! Also, grammar mistakes!!"

Feel free to point it out. I welcome constructive criticism.

Enjoy.
Attachments
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki (Eng Subs 1-10; Revised).rar
Batch includes EP1-10; revised
(98.41 KiB) Downloaded 835 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E10 (END) - 1440x1080i x264-AAC-DoA.ass
revised subs (FINAL); awesomely timed; re-qced; etc. Special thanks to: Madoka, Jpsubbers and DoA.
(34.58 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E09 - 1440x1080i x264-AAC)-DoA.ass
revised subs (FINAL); awesomely timed; re-qced; etc. Special thanks to: Madoka, Jpsubbers and DoA.
(29.8 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E08 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(30.41 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E07 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(38.14 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E06 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(38.89 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E05 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(29.2 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E04 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(37.75 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E03 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(32.92 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E02 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(39.04 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki - E01 - 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA.ass
(34.04 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Last edited by Manatsu on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:40 am, edited 45 times in total.

narsha1000

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [English Subs] (01/??)

Postby narsha1000 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Why not use this for timing your subs ? http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... %E8%A8%98/

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:01 pm

narsha1000 wrote:Why not use this for timing your subs ? http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... %E8%A8%98/

It's not in-sync, or is it? There's a huge delay, too.
Sadly, I don't know how to time and sadly, I don't have the capacity right now to learn how to time. I'm hoping someone here will be kind enough to help out.

Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Madoka » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:28 pm

I'll give it a try. I have done some timing, styling, and QC. Let me see how long it takes me to do episode 1, as I may totally suck.
Last edited by Madoka on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theplouc

Postby theplouc » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:48 pm

MiIiyah wrote:
narsha1000 wrote:Why not use this for timing your subs ? http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... %E8%A8%98/

Sadly, I don't know how to time and sadly, I don't have the capacity right now to learn how to time. I'm hoping someone here will be kind enough to help out.

You should start working from the jpsubbers files nevertheless, and ask for help adapting them once you're done translating them. Timeshifting a delayed file only takes a few seconds when you know how to do it, but timing all the lines from an untimed sub is something else.

That, and it's easier to translate I guess when you have the original file already typed. :lol

You'll just have to add a few lines for the onscreen text translations.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:05 pm

theplouc wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:

You should start working from the jpsubbers files nevertheless, and ask for help adapting them once you're done translating them. Timeshifting a delayed file only takes a few seconds when you know how to do it, but timing all the lines from an untimed sub is something else.

That, and it's easier to translate I guess when you have the original file already typed. :lol

You'll just have to add a few lines for the onscreen text translations.

Ahhh, okay. Sure, I'll do that next time. Good advice, thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was under the impression D-Addicts had many great timers.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Madoka wrote:I'll give it a try. I have done some timing, styling, and QC. Let me see how long it takes me to do episode 1, I as may totally suck.

Let me know how it goes. I would really, really appreciate your help. If it takes too long, or if you can't be bothered, don't force yourself too much. :]

Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (01/??)

Postby Madoka » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:41 pm

I know how to time shift subs...that's how I got into timing...I needed to change the timing to match the RAWs I got. If you want I can look into time shifting the Japanese subs and send them to you. But I only have the RAW for the first episode so far.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:08 am

Madoka wrote:I know how to time shift subs...that's how I got into timing...I needed to change the timing to match the RAWs I got. If you want I can look into time shifting the Japanese subs and send them to you. But I only have the RAW for the first episode so far.

DoA source? I can give you an invite to Jpopsuki if you want to download the remaining episodes in HD (DoA source). But keep in mind that even when we use the Japanese subs, I always split lines, remove lines, add new ones. I don't think I could just copy-paste everything as it is and have you shift around to match the timing. :(

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:06 am

Added timed subs for episode 1, fixed some grammar mistakes.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
Madoka for doing an outstanding job. Thank you for timing it.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:04 am

Thank you very much to the both of you. :)
Gifted Ones | Twitter | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Dear My Sister, Inochi, Oshin, Quartet, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

holodoc

Postby holodoc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:39 am

Thx for subbing this dorama :-)

The subs for Ep 1 do work with my HD-Raw from nyaa....

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:50 am

holodoc wrote:Thx for subbing this dorama :-)

The subs for Ep 1 do work with my HD-Raw from nyaa....

That's good to know, thanks. Others might find this information useful, too.

oldisnew

Postby oldisnew » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:28 pm

@ MiIiyah: thanks for subbing and for your informative, humorous introduction post. I'm already looking forward to future episodes.

@ Madoka: excellent job timing and styling. Good font choices, colors , sizes and text placement. I guess I appreciate it even more, because I spent like 2 hrs making my first timing attempt, and after getting all the way through the 4th minute, I realized how sadly lacking my skills were, and how involved the work is. :blink
Excellent work, and I hope you will continue to assist.

MiIiyah wrote: I was under the impression D-Addicts had many great timers.

Looks like Madoka proved you correct. I hope this is the beginning of a great ongoing collaboration.

Ps. I was wondering what is written on her dress in the drama placard. Is it meaningful or just random well-placed characters?

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:38 pm

oldisnew wrote:@ MiIiyah: thanks for subbing and for your informative, humorous introduction post. I'm already looking forward to future episodes.

@ Madoka: excellent job timing and styling. Good font choices, colors , sizes and text placement. I guess I appreciate it even more, because I spent like 2 hrs making my first timing attempt, and after getting all the way through the 4th minute, I realized how sadly lacking my skills were, and how involved the work is. :blink

MiIiyah wrote: I was under the impression D-Addicts had many great timers.

Looks like Madoka proved you correct. I hope this is the beginning of a great ongoing collaboration.

Ps. I was wondering what is written on her dress in the drama placard. Is it meaningful or just random well-placed characters?

I appreciate that you tried nonetheless. Thank you, really.

Also, the name of the drama is written on her dress. =)

oldisnew

Postby oldisnew » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:34 pm

MiIiyah wrote:Also, the name of the drama is written on her dress. =)

Thanks for the response. I should have known that from a comparison to the opening sign in the drama. Sorry to follow up, but what then is written in the red kanji on the placard. I apologize for my ignorance. :sweat:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:51 pm

oldisnew wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:Also, the name of the drama is written on her dress. =)

Thanks for the response. I should have known that from a comparison to the opening sign in the drama. Sorry to follow up, but what then is written in the red kanji on the placard. I apologize for my ignorance. :sweat:

"Ai to Uragiri." (Love and Betrayel)
"Shinya no hirudora" (a daytime show late at night)

昼ドラ usually refers to daytime tv shows which are being broadcast from 1pm-2pm.

And no problem, always a pleasure to help. =)
Last edited by Manatsu on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Madoka » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:26 pm

oldisnew wrote:@ Madoka: excellent job timing and styling. Good font choices, colors , sizes and text placement. I guess I appreciate it even more, because I spent like 2 hrs making my first timing attempt, and after getting all the way through the 4th minute, I realized how sadly lacking my skills were, and how involved the work is. :blink

Thank you for your kind words. I totally know what you mean as I almost quit at the beginning during their party when the TV was talking, the characters were talking, and I had no idea what anyone was saying. I don't understand Japanese other than basics like "Hello" or "Good Morning." We'll see how frustrated I get with Episode 2.

tekkichan

Postby tekkichan » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:42 am

thanks for subbing this

drex

Postby drex » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Thank you for picking. Was waiting for this one. :cheers: :cheers:

dhisashi

Postby dhisashi » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:06 am

Thanks for taking on this project to all of you.

:D

Peanut

Postby Peanut » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:43 am

Thank you very much for taking this project and for the collaboration. You're awesome! :cheers:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-02 of ??)

Postby Manatsu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Translated EP3. EP4: 20%. Will continue on Wednesday or Thursday as I have stuff to do and Madoka probably, too. Noticed a mistake in EP1. The newspaper isn't called "Jakusho" where Maeda works, but "Akebono". Jakusho is another newspaper, sorry. EP2 and EP3 require proper timing adjustments.

Added EP2. Thank you, Madoka. A job well done. Have fun with ep2, everyone.

Again, if you notice missing words, grammar mistakes, tense mistakes, inconsistencies etc. make sure to post them here. I will revise everything and upload a batch with all subs as a final release.

Enjoy ep2.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-03 of ??)

Postby Manatsu » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:21 am

Added EP3. Thank you, Madoka <3. Also, changed my name to "Manatsu". Sorry for doing confusing stuff.

wersalus

Postby wersalus » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Thank you, :dance: :dance: :dance:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:19 am

Just a little update:

I have finished translating up until episode 6. Episode 7 is like 40% done.
Madoka is also working very hard to make the subs very pretty. This drama sure gets intense around episode 5, so I hope you guys will stick around. And of course, thanks for watching with us. I hope you like it as much as we do.

am00339

Postby am00339 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Thank you ! :cheers:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-04 of 10)

Postby Manatsu » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 am

Added episode 4! I have also translated the entire theme song, so we are going to use it in the subs from now on. Keep in mind, the official lyrics aren't out yet, so I hope what I heard was correct.

Thanks again Madoka for timing and adding the song and all. I know you are so busy. ;_; I really appreciate it!

Enjoy ep04.

kpal24

Postby kpal24 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Great job with the subtitles. Maeda Atsuko is getting better. She may even be good.

am00339

Postby am00339 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Thank you for ep04 ... :cheers:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-05 of 10)

Postby Manatsu » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:39 pm

Added EP5! EP9 is fully translated. EP10 (FINALE) will air this week.

Thank you, Madoka, for timing this drama despite being so busy. I really appreciate!

am00339

Postby am00339 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Thank you !

WiiRRed8

Postby WiiRRed8 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:55 am

Thank you For Ep 5

jpfn

Postby jpfn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Thank you for subbing the drama!

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-06 of 10)

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:38 am

Added episode 6, updated "Selfish" lyrics. Thank you, Madoka, for doing such an amazing job.

Again, if you spot missing words or grave mistakes, don't hesitate to let me know. I intend to revise the subs (timing, consistency, mistakes, better flow, etc.) and upload a final batch containing all subtitles after EP10.

juki

Postby juki » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks for subbing this drama, didn't see this thread until now, good work :-)

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Just a heads up: The song "Let Me Embrace You" in episode 6, which Yuriko listens to at the bar, is slightly wrong but nothing big or major. They cut out some parts which were all present in episode 10. It's not that bad, only the subject is wrong.

For some stupid reason I translated it from Yuriko's perspective. Sorry, it was late, like 4AM late. Brain never works when I need it work. Episode 10 will include the correct version. I highly recommend to download the final batch after we are done. Simply replace your current subs with the updated subs from the batch, which will contain every revision I made / will make.

Sorry and I hope you're enjoying this drama as much as we do.

Let's hope Yuriko won't be stupid until the very end! ~_~
Last edited by Manatsu on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

am00339

Postby am00339 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Thank you ! :D

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-07 of 10)

Postby Manatsu » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Added EP7. Enjoy =)

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-08 of 10)

Postby Manatsu » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:02 am

Added EP08.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 am

Thank you very much! :)

antspace

Postby antspace » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Thanks for subbing this! Just started watching and loved the first ep! :-)

am00339

Postby am00339 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:01 pm

いい! :wub:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (EP 01-09 of 10)

Postby Manatsu » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Added EP9. Replaced old subs with revised subs for EP1-EP8 (FINALIZED; WILL BE INCLUDED IN FINAL BATCH). Changed one line in "Selfish" song; romaji mistake.

Revision of EP1-8 includes:
Consistency check, paraphrased lines for a better flow/understanding, re-edit, re-QC, fixed typos/mistakes.

I would appreciate it if someone replaced the new final subs with the old ones over at Avistaz, too. Subs for EP10 (END) will be out this week. The batch will be uploaded together with the subs for EP10.

I highly recommend you download the revised subs, too.

Tomoya

Postby Tomoya » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:26 am

Thank you for the latest updates :D

am00339

Postby am00339 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Thank you ! :cheers:

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:26 am

Added subs for the finale episode. Added batch including ep1-10.

Once again, thank you, Madoka, for being so kind-spirited. I genuinely appreciate your help. Without you, I would've had never continued to sub this drama. It was a fun and exciting ride. I'm glad I was able to meet such a great companion like you and I hope we'll work together soon again. Thank you also DoA and JpSubbers for providing us with so much love. Your hard efforts are appreciated.

I know this isn't a drama most people would want to watch, so to those who did watch it:
Thank you for watching with us. I hope my subs were satisfactory and that you were able to understand everything. I know I have a tendency to play around with metaphors and idioms, so I hope that wasn't too confusing.

See you all hopefully soon again.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:38 am

Thank you for completing this drama! :)

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Manatsu » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:01 am

Keiko1981 wrote:Thank you for completing this drama! :)

Thank you, too, for being such a great moderator and for providing so much for this community. :]

kipzizz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kipzizz » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:28 pm

lol I am not sure how this drama escaped me, but I only recently found out about its existence!
Thank you for subbing it, I plan to watch it soon.
"All are architects of fate, living in these walls of time; all are architects of fate,
so look not mournfully into the past - it comes not back again."

DRAMAJJANG : drama series recaps/reviews | twitter | MDL

Maki-Maki

Postby Maki-Maki » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Thank you for subbing this drama XD.

Tomoya

Postby Tomoya » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:28 pm

thank you for completing this dorama - your work is highly appreciated :notworthy:

jpfn

Postby jpfn » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Thank you for completing the drama!

am00339

Postby am00339 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Thank you ! much obliged :tv:

JLove

Postby JLove » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 am

Thank you for your hard work!! :salut:

namihodai

Postby namihodai » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:45 pm

thank you sankyuu 39 :D
my name should have been nomihodai, but I either learned it wrong when I was in Japan or remembered it wrong when I chose my name for d-addicts :D

mydramalist

GAC-TV

Postby GAC-TV » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:58 pm

I just now found you were subbing this series. Thank you.

tropka

Postby tropka » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:39 am

Thanks to everyone for subbing. I liked your subs

Return to “Subtitles”