Hitotsu Yane no Shita 2 [Eng Blank Timed] (ep4-12 of 12)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
manera

Hitotsu Yane no Shita 2 [Eng Blank Timed] (ep4-12 of 12)

Postby manera » Fri May 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Hitotsu Yane no Shita 2
Airing Date: 1997 (NHK)

This is in support of transcribing old dramas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=99203
I hope this will finally get us English subs for this old show.

More or less completed subs for episodes 1 to 3 can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=160264

Here I provide blank timed subs for episodes 4-12 (features have been removed).
I could translate myself but this show is beyond my hearing comprehension level.
While timing I translated parts for my own orientation/navigation purposes. I left them for your benefit. However, beware they may not fit the context.

These are ASS files and include some simple assistance. You will see when using Aegisub.
I have populated the dialogue lines with XXX, YYY so you can see them in action and know which line to edit. Also they can serve for checking if you miss something by searching for them. For quick jumping to the next scene simply search for "Comment" lines. Small scenes do not count.
Attachments
Hitotsu Yane no Shita s02e04-12blank.zip
(97.19 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

itoshinotegoshi

Re: Hitotsu Yane no Shita 2 [Eng Blank Timed] (ep4-12 of 12)

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Sat May 07, 2016 4:09 am

Thank you very much. :salut: :salut: :salut:
100% JP. Actors/ JDO lover. I :wub: Yamazaki Kento, Miura H, Mocomichi H, Ichihara Hayato, Takeru Satoh, Matsuda Shota, S.Oguri, Toma, Okada M, Nagase, Mabo, Mukai, Kimutaku, S.Sho, Suda M, Kora K, N.Shuhei, Takenouchi, Higashi, Eguchi, Fukuyama, Nishijima H, Dean Fujioka, Shunya S. blah blah

manera

Postby manera » Mon May 09, 2016 9:39 pm

If there's interest in redoing episodes 1-3 from Reisette.
I have them retimed already but years ago and not up to standard. I would have to re-edit and, well, leave the parts I changed or added or translated be. A lot better anyway and it's not like I would be able remember which part to revert. :sweat: Well, "new" would be only small stuff I didn't bother to fix before. But these have low priority to other projects, though. Don't expect them anytime soon.

RetroHelix

Postby RetroHelix » Tue May 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with 'translating'. The first three episodes were transcribed from hardsubed videos of Hitotsu Yane no Shita 2. So do you made your timings for the new rips while trying to translate them?
In any case thank you for your work :thumleft:

manera

Postby manera » Tue May 10, 2016 6:24 pm

I mean what I said. From what I've seen Reisette translated from the chinese version which has missing and or censored parts. Even discounting those parts the translation is not quite complete or the chinese are more lax now; I dunno. That's why those parts need to be translated. It's not much about 20-30% at most or about 150-250 lines.

Yes, all these are for the new rips.

Return to “Subtitles”