Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby nuve » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi
Because I like those detectives dramas and haven't seen that anyone is trying to work on this, so this is my first time to posting somewhere something made by me.
Just note, that I'm not English native speaker, so there may be sentences/words that sound a little "not natural".

Info about series at: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Manmakoto

Note to first episode: I couldn't find any version of first episode, that would be complete. Each of them I got had first eleven minutes missing.
I've found only one version with complete time, but I can't say what kind of the version is it - looks like ripped version from DVD or such.
I've translated the whole episode and timed to this, but if there is anyone who knows of better version of this that is complete (as for time - ca 41 minutes) let me know, I can re-time it.
Therefore I did two versions:
v1 - the whole episode, but timed to unknown source
v2 - timed to 848x480 version, but only from ca. 12 minute (raws on nyaa)
The song in this episode is one of popular songs in Edo-era. It should picture the world of geisha, where each of the trees symbolizes a "age" of geisha (at least how I could understand the explanation about this song).
Added: episode 2 - investigation about plants. Since they speak about the species, so a little explanation.
"Omoto" is Rhodea japonica. Its other name is "nippon lily" or "sacred lily" (I used sacred lily), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohdea or at jpn. wiki https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/万年青. Its name is written 万年青 - where 万年 means 'eternity' and 青 means 'green'. Hence the name 'eternity green' or 'evergreen'. One of the classification is according the size of leaves, the plants are placed under 'ooba' - big leaves and 'koba' - small leaves. The exhibition about lilies has been done for long time in Japan. I could find one that was done around 1600 (whether was it true ..). The species in this story:
'miyakonojo' - castle of capital 都の城 (http://www.houmeien.co.jp/newpageomoto474.htm)
'tenkai' - heavenly sea 天海
'ryuuba' - dragon leaf 竜葉
'rassha no koba' - small hairy leaf 羅紗の小葉
The pots were judged at the exhibitions as well. So, when the gardener said that the plant haven't been planted in bowl, it means it isn't a 'piece for exhibition' yet. The lilies were/are ranked to its own ranking, however, here they use the terms from sumo. I don't know if it's official ranking or not.
The term, Asanosuke uses to describe himself when asking by Osuzu, is 'konbudashi' 昆布出し. It's a base for soup, so like 'vital part' of soup. In other words, he should become someone very important.
Added: episode 3 - time for Asanosuke's past. Some explanation:
"Eight Bank to Yoshiwara" - Yoshiwara was built on a plain, near a place called Nihonzutsumi. This area was mostly swamp, with danger of flood. Therefore, there were built some embankments. One of them was 'Eight Bank', because of fact that it was larger than 6 towns. After the fire in Meireki era (1655-1658), the old Yoshiwara moved to this embankment and since then, this bank was called 'Yoshiwara Bank' - it was used as the place where the boats which transported people to Yoshiwara landed. Nihonzutsumi - https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本堤

"Takasago" is a traditional Noh play about love and long-married couple - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takasago_(play)

"Eitai Bridge" - one of the famous bridge over Sumida river - https://markystar.wordpress.com/2015/01 ... etymology/
Added: episode 4, I didn't translate the titles of episode in preview correct (or at least I think so), but the titles are very literal, so I'm not sure with this either. I had difficulties with some lines. I did what I could, but I'm still not satisfied, more in
First: when Osuzu talks to Oyu, she'll be her replacement. I think she means, that now for her the first priority should be her husband, because he is very ill, and they can't tell what will happen next to him. so if anything bad happens to him and she isn't around, it'll be worse. for her, for family, for everyone.
Second: talk about how bad is Shigetaro. I wrote "he has got a drubbing by yakuza twice or three times." though I'm not quite sure, what exactly he means. but without doubt, Shigetaro is in debt with yakuza and has to pay for it. So I assume , he was probably beaten by them and then he has to give them money. or he has to give them money otherwise they'll beat him up.
Third: Seijuro's sentence when he thanks to all at the end and speaks about how he will replace his father for the time being. he basically asks for support from Takahashi. the sentence sin't handled very well.
Fourth: Asanosuke's statement at the end. I think he means that he finally after long time decided to do something without hesitation
Added: episode 5
Added: episode 6 with a little jealousy by Osuzu
Added: episode 7 , few notes
Is this the end of the world, I wonder?
- sun will rise from west - a proverb that says that something is impossible

.. want to say that whatever happens, you're indifferent to girl's beauty.
- that he doesn't care whether is she pretty or not. since he says that a beauty girl isn't interesting enough
Added: episode 8. the episode I have is missing first 30 second or so, so the first two lines are at top of the screen for longer time. and again few notes
The autumn festival for Kanda's Myojin ended. A weird rumor spread at other side of Sumida river in Honjo.
Honjo is former Honjo ward, now in centre of Sumida City - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumida,_Tokyo. It lies at another side of river Sumida (opposite of Kanda). - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumida_River
Sumida river was called 'big river'.

It was said that you could hear \Na voice of master of 'Drop-get-out' canal.
Drop-it-and-get-out-of-here canal is one of Honjo's seven mystery. more a http://yokai.com/oitekebori/

Well, you have to cross Sumida to go to Honjo.
So, how come he fell in canal at such place? { 何で そんな所で\N堀に落ちるんだい?}
- since the Honjo ward is at another side of river, he has to cross the river to get there.
It seems as he deliberately went to Honjo, but they don't know the reason, why he would take such risk to go there, if there is a chance to fall in canal.

Those are merchants coming from Kawagoe.
Kawagoe - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawagoe,_Saitama

My unkempt hair ..
- it was popular song in Meiji era. the part of 'loose/overhanging hair' means that it was because 'she has been caught off guard by man'
lyric at http://www15.tok2.com/home/waon/hauta/hauta5.htm

At any rate, was there such stylish thing by Iseyas'?
- iseya are a name for various shop/stores. the name determined from which part of japan they are, or to which family they belong, or what do they trade with, etc.
the one that came from province Ise are called 'iseya' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ise_Province

It's 'Safflower' Iseya in Hatchobori.
- Hatchobori is place in today's ward Chou in Tokyo. ward Chou is one of special wards in Tokyo (as old Edo)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chūō,_Tokyo
- 'Safflower' as name of the store - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safflower

.. has Kikuzou finally admitted the thefts and been caught and brought in. {しょっぴかれる}
- 'shoppiku' is term used for 'aggravated situation that should handle police' or just 'catch the suspect and bring him to police'

That's 'Back Amulet', right? It's nice.
- 背守り - 'semori' is decorative stitch with colored thread that is put on back of newborn's clothes (in upper part in middle) as an charm safety and well-being.
- the word is made of 'senaka' (back) and 'mamori/mori' (protection)
Added: episode 9 *cried*
During the sleep at 57th day of cycle ..
- '庚申' - koushin - the 57th day of sexagenary cycle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_sexagenary_cycle
http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/1 ... arCalendar

He's gone to see the temple lottery's drawing at Tenmangu.
- about Tenmangu:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenman-gū
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenjin_(kami)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugawara_no_Michizane (god of learning)

And a such big Coral Gem.
- probably made from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precious_coral

Well, that daydreaming of you only shows your self-conceit.
- idiom, 'avoiding showy appearance' - https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/華を去り実に就く

.. he'd been raised up at the Shimousa temple.
- I think he means a temple in Shimousa province https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimōsa_Province
- apparently the Sumida river was the border to this province in old days

It should be early, right ..
- as 'it's better to be early'

.. has become the feeling of misusing own power.
- I think he is/was upset because he donated the money to temple so that they could take care of children
but that money was not used for that/or was not planned to use it for that because the priests
quarelled between themselves, whether they should take care of children or not.
and after minosuke got to know, the children are not supported anymore, he just 'used' a prophecy (or made up a prophecy)
that someone will die. and so they/someone could kill Shiroki without punishment.
but in the end, he thought, that he's only misusing his power to get revenge on priest so ..
Added: episode 10, last one
He's like loose cannon.
- he says 'he is like kite whose thread was cut'

Just be together without me .. alright?
- I think he is very down and thinks that he doesn't have to live anymore, because his wife/child died.
and that his friends can live/play/go without him, like 'he is not needed anymore' or so.

.. 'Sweet dreams' made by doctor Saisetsu living in the same house
- the name could be read as 'sweet dreams that relieves heart'

No matter how many times you say she's dead, .. {いくら 嫁が死んだからといって\N}
.. we are the one who cries for her! {泣きたいのは こっちの方です!}
- I'm not sure if I've got her right. but I think she means that with all what he is doing, he can't turn back the time, or revive her.
and that actually those that stayed alive are most in pain, because they have to remember her (and cry for her)

.. don't you think it's the one called 'Valerian'?
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerian_(herb) - in japanese 'kanokosou' - https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/カノコソウ , https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/セイヨウカノコソウ - valerian officinalis - the herb used by insomnia

.. it'll become crude drug for calming nerve called 'kissokon'.
- since I'm not expert, I can't find the right name for that. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/カノコソウ

Please, take good care .. {あの方への思い大切になさいませ。}
.. of that person.
- I get the feeling she is taking about Seijuro, thought I might have understood it wrong ..

The looks with smiling face is like Fuji in May
- as in meaning 'refreshing and relief after the snow disappears'
that's all
Attachments
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#10_v1.ass
(46.47 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#09_v1.ass
(49.45 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#08_v1.ass
(63.28 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#07_v1.ass
(67.75 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#06_v1.ass
(62.9 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#05_v1.ass
(51.24 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#04_v1.ass
(53.56 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#03_v1.ass
(54.69 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#02_v1.ass
(61.14 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#01_v2.ass
(43.35 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
まんまこと~麻之助裁定帳~#01_v1.ass
(62.04 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Last edited by nuve on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7273
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (1 of 10)

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:13 pm

Videos can be found at Nyaa or Plotboxes (need to join)

Update New batch posted with both complete (lower quality) and incomplete (higher quality) version.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | Instagram | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Gomen Aishiteru, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

User avatar
Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:12 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (1 of 10)

Postby Madoka » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:26 am

Thanks for subbing! Where did you find the video for version 1 of the subs?

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (1 of 10)

Postby nuve » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:29 pm

I can't remember. it was only a link in comment in some discussion I've found on net.
I've tried to go through my history whether I have that discussion somewhere or not, but no luck.
I can upload it, if you want, and send the link per PM

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2413
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Northern California

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (1 of 10)

Postby dhisashi » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:55 pm

nuve wrote:I can't remember. it was only a link in comment in some discussion I've found on net.
I've tried to go through my history whether I have that discussion somewhere or not, but no luck.
I can upload it, if you want, and send the link per PM

Please do upload the full episode somewhere. I will send you a PM. But if possible maybe an upload to NYAA.

:notworthy:

.

poonk
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:12 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (1 of 10)

Postby poonk » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:35 am

Wow, thank you! I'd given up hope on this being subbed. What a happy surprise!!!

jpfn
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (1 of 10)

Postby jpfn » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:20 am

Thanks for subbing!

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (2 of 10)

Postby nuve » Sat May 07, 2016 9:43 pm

Ep 2 added

brye826
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (2 of 10)

Postby brye826 » Sun May 08, 2016 1:58 am

Thanks, I was hoping that someone would sub this!!! :D :salut:

tekkichan
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (2 of 10)

Postby tekkichan » Sun May 08, 2016 5:17 am

thanks for subbing this :cheers:

User avatar
KnitChick
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (2 of 10)

Postby KnitChick » Tue May 10, 2016 7:57 am

Thank you for this! I can't wait for the files to finish downloading so I can watch it. :)

jpfn
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (2 of 10)

Postby jpfn » Wed May 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Thanks for subbing ep2!

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (3 of 10)

Postby nuve » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:37 pm

ep 3 added

brye826
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (3 of 10)

Postby brye826 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Thank you for ep 3!!! :D

User avatar
Kofka19
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (3 of 10)

Postby Kofka19 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Thank you! :-)

jpfn
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (3 of 10)

Postby jpfn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:08 pm

Thanks for subbing ep3!

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (4 of 10)

Postby nuve » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:39 am

ep 4 added

brye826
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (4 of 10)

Postby brye826 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 am

Thanks for ep 4!!!

Zissle
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (4 of 10)

Postby Zissle » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Thank you for continuing with this - appreciate the subs!

boklets
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:24 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (4 of 10)

Postby boklets » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Thanks for ep 4 subs!

jpfn
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (4 of 10)

Postby jpfn » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Thanks for subbing ep4!

rogerlucy
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: hong kong

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (6 of 10)

Postby rogerlucy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:04 am

I have enjoyed this so much.
Thank you .Keep it up!

boklets
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:24 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (6 of 10)

Postby boklets » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:40 am

Thanks for the subs!!

piboi
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (6 of 10)

Postby piboi » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Many, many thanks for the English subs. It is very much appreciated.

tekkichan
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (6 of 10)

Postby tekkichan » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:24 pm

wow double episode, thanks so very much

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby nuve » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:41 pm

finished

brye826
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby brye826 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Thank you for all your hard work in completing this drama!!! :notworthy:

tekkichan
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby tekkichan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:56 am

thank you so much for completing this drama. otsukaresama :notworthy:

any plan to sub the 2nd season ??

rogerlucy
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: hong kong

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby rogerlucy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:27 am

Thank you nuve for a truly wonderful Series....

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby nuve » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:34 am

tekkichan wrote:thank you so much for completing this drama. otsukaresama :notworthy:

any plan to sub the 2nd season ??


eh, I don't know about second season, so ..
Is there any? I wouldn't mind it, but I really haven't found anything about second season

tekkichan
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby tekkichan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:44 am

yes 10 episodes of manmakoto season 2 is avalable at nyaa

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby nuve » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 am

tekkichan wrote:yes 10 episodes of manmakoto season 2 is avalable at nyaa


can you provide me a link? since the one called "Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou 2 " is with another cast/persons (I've deleted it from disc yesterday ..)
at least, according the first episode I've watched. it's another set, so another charas/persons, etc. (though the plot may be the same - to discover the truth)

tekkichan
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby tekkichan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:15 am

it's only 5 episode, not 10 ..... my mistake
yes the cast is different but the story is quite the same
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0 ... =manmakoto

User avatar
cirmos
Posts: 913
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby cirmos » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Thank you very much for subbing this drama. :salut:

User avatar
earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby earthcolors » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:17 pm

tekkichan wrote:it's only 5 episode, not 10 ..... my mistake
yes the cast is different but the story is quite the same
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0 ... =manmakoto

There was a mistake with the title. It's not Manmakoto S2 but Bonkura Season 2:

http://www.nhk.or.jp/jidaigeki/bonkura2/sp/index.html

rogerlucy
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: hong kong

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby rogerlucy » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:20 pm

hI
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS SERIES.
i HAVE PROBLEM SYNCHRINISING THE EPISODE 8.
iN LOOKING AT IT FROM AEGUSUB,i NOTICED THAT IF i REMOVED LINE 1 COMPLETELY WHICH MENTIONED THE AUTUMN FESTIVAL, THEN IN SUYNCED
PLEASE ADVISE.

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby nuve » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:50 pm

rogerlucy wrote:hI
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS SERIES.
i HAVE PROBLEM SYNCHRINISING THE EPISODE 8.
iN LOOKING AT IT FROM AEGUSUB,i NOTICED THAT IF i REMOVED LINE 1 COMPLETELY WHICH MENTIONED THE AUTUMN FESTIVAL, THEN IN SUYNCED
PLEASE ADVISE.

not sire what the reason may be, but the eps i had, had had missing first 30 sec or so at the beginning. do you have all the lines out off synchro? or just the first line?
i'm not sure whether this may help but could you try to change the time in the first line? because that line begins at 00. although i doubt that would be a problem.
is there anyone else who has it as well? i couldn't simulate this (for me the first line was showing and other lines were shoeing according what they said)

jpfn
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby jpfn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:00 pm

Thank you for completing the drama!

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7273
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:51 am

nuve wrote:
rogerlucy wrote:hI
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS SERIES.
i HAVE PROBLEM SYNCHRINISING THE EPISODE 8.
iN LOOKING AT IT FROM AEGUSUB,i NOTICED THAT IF i REMOVED LINE 1 COMPLETELY WHICH MENTIONED THE AUTUMN FESTIVAL, THEN IN SUYNCED
PLEASE ADVISE.

not sire what the reason may be, but the eps i had, had had missing first 30 sec or so at the beginning. do you have all the lines out off synchro? or just the first line?
i'm not sure whether this may help but could you try to change the time in the first line? because that line begins at 00. although i doubt that would be a problem.
is there anyone else who has it as well? i couldn't simulate this (for me the first line was showing and other lines were shoeing according what they said)

There are two versions of episode 1, one incomple and complete. Both of them can be found in this batch at Nyaa.

From the first post
v1 - the whole episode, but timed to unknown source
v2 - timed to 848x480 version, but only from ca. 12 minute (raws on nyaa)

User avatar
deydeyday
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby deydeyday » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:31 am

Thank you so much for completing the drama! :D

nuve
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Manmakoto - Asanosuke Saiteichou [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby nuve » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Keiko1981 wrote:
nuve wrote:
rogerlucy wrote:hI
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS SERIES.
i HAVE PROBLEM SYNCHRINISING THE EPISODE 8.
iN LOOKING AT IT FROM AEGUSUB,i NOTICED THAT IF i REMOVED LINE 1 COMPLETELY WHICH MENTIONED THE AUTUMN FESTIVAL, THEN IN SUYNCED
PLEASE ADVISE.

not sire what the reason may be, but the eps i had, had had missing first 30 sec or so at the beginning. do you have all the lines out off synchro? or just the first line?
i'm not sure whether this may help but could you try to change the time in the first line? because that line begins at 00. although i doubt that would be a problem.
is there anyone else who has it as well? i couldn't simulate this (for me the first line was showing and other lines were shoeing according what they said)

There are two versions of episode 1, one incomple and complete. Both of them can be found in this batch at Nyaa.

From the first post
v1 - the whole episode, but timed to unknown source
v2 - timed to 848x480 version, but only from ca. 12 minute (raws on nyaa)


we were talking about eps 8. the one I had, (I think, it's the same as in batch on nyaa) had like 30 sec missing at the beginning.
so I timed the subs according to that.
first two lines, which says the narrator about ending autumn and making prolog about the legend of the kappa, are missing.
in subs, they both start at 00.00, the same time as the first line you can hear.
but I hadn't problem with playing the video with subs after, so I don't know, what may be the reason for this.
right now, I think a different version of video may cause this, but from the post from rogerlucy, it's not clear whether we are speaking about the same version or not


Return to “Subtitles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests