Tanten no Tantei Englishsub

Various topics that don't contain subtitles and shouldn't be tracked.
KeikoVietfan

Tanten no Tantei Englishsub

Postby KeikoVietfan » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:50 am

This is my first time subtitles for the film. If anything negligence wish to ignore.
I was Keiko-san's fans, so let's enjoy the film.
I'll update softsub in nextweek. Thanks

resha22chad

Re: Tanten no Tantei Englishsub

Postby resha22chad » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:42 pm

i happy u will subbing it because I can open Crunchyroll in my region and I hate streaming.
so waiting for your subs

pandahime

Postby pandahime » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 pm

resha22chad wrote:i happy u will subbing it because I can open Crunchyroll in my region and I hate streaming.
so waiting for your subs

I just found subs for ep02 and 03 over here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!UkNzFSaI!3TJkSHCFpxH1yHt4cReR6g

brye826

Postby brye826 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:34 am

Thank you for ep 2 and 3!!!

kaitok

Postby kaitok » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:29 am

thank you for subbing! I was in the midst of subbing ep 2 for my friend (from Chinese to English though) but I guess I have to drop it now lol.

If you need any help, e.g. timer or anything, feel free to drop me a message. I'm happy to help with anything Keiko-related!

/edit:
I just watched through ep 2 and 3 again. I torrented the drama from avistaz so I just load the subs provided by pandahime in that link. ep 2 is great but ep 3 does not sync well with my download from avistaz after the 13th minute because of the commercial break between. ep 3 works well on streaming sites like dramacool though, i finished the episode there.

I'll try to edit the timing for the avistaz ep 3 torrent since i believe i am not the only one who downloaded from there. otherwise, can someone guide me to where i can find the highres raw for the one these subs are matched with?

Also, does anyone know which group is working on these subs? thanks!

hielmiez

Postby hielmiez » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 am

resha22chad wrote:i happy u will subbing it because I can open Crunchyroll in my region and I hate streaming.
so waiting for your subs

Someone already rip this drama from Crunchyroll, you can download from here : http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_ ... +no+tantei

whiteadamas

Postby whiteadamas » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:49 pm

:cheers: THANKS A LOT!!! :cheers:

pandahime

Postby pandahime » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 pm

kaitok wrote:thank you for subbing! I was in the midst of subbing ep 2 for my friend (from Chinese to English though) but I guess I have to drop it now lol.

If you need any help, e.g. timer or anything, feel free to drop me a message. I'm happy to help with anything Keiko-related!

/edit:
I just watched through ep 2 and 3 again. I torrented the drama from avistaz so I just load the subs provided by pandahime in that link. ep 2 is great but ep 3 does not sync well with my download from avistaz after the 13th minute because of the commercial break between. ep 3 works well on streaming sites like dramacool though, i finished the episode there.

I'll try to edit the timing for the avistaz ep 3 torrent since i believe i am not the only one who downloaded from there. otherwise, can someone guide me to where i can find the highres raw for the one these subs are matched with?

Also, does anyone know which group is working on these subs? thanks!

It's the same for the raw provided on jdramacity~ I watched it on my phone where i can easily resynch the subs :D
I'm not sure who provides the subs. Maybe it's ripped from crunchyroll? In Germany I can't access tantei no tantei on crunchyroll, so i can't say it for sure >.< But the release time would match :)

whiteadamas

Postby whiteadamas » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:11 am

Here kaitok I synced it for you, it will matched the one with the commercial...enjoy :D

MOD
Please, do not post Crunchyroll/Dramafever/VIKI/Hulu subtitles directly in the forum. - Keiko1981

Subtitles originating from any paid legal streaming sites such as Crunchyroll/Dramafever/SoompiTV/Viki/Hulu are NOT to be posted here, to avoid DMCA requests. Viki subtitles are only permitted here if someone from the subbing team are directly posting them (e.g. GrTeam who regularly post Viki Greek based subs here). Anyone seeing these subtitles that are not permitted on d-addicts should report it (via the report [!] button), so that a moderator can remove them.

Return to “Miscellaneous”