London Hearts/Boots Variety Show [Eng Subs] (Various Eps)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Minaras
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 am

Postby Minaras » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 am

thanks jholic, ill try that.

User avatar
lynchmob72
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:43 pm

Postby lynchmob72 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:23 am

I'm going to bump this thread, in case people haven't seen this show. People should really check it out.

P.S. Necro bump = win with London Hearts. :P
Image
わたしは明久春口です! :thumleft:[/img]

uchuucacahuate
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am

New subs!

Postby uchuucacahuate » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Ok, I've liked London Hearts for a long time, and I try to share it with other people. But when I showed my cousin this summer, I realized that me just translating off hand isn't so great.

So I tried making some subs of my own. However:
This is my first try at this
My Japanese isn't that great
I like localization when translating. (Does anyone remember on Pokemon when they used to call the rice balls Brock made "doughnuts" or "sandwiches"?)

I'm starting with: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_89513.htm

One more thing: I'm using the Japanese subs file that Gokuh is uploading to make the translations because it already has the subs timed. I'm doing this alone so that makes my life easier. However, those subs don't actually list everything that is said, so I gotta insert dialogue at times. SRT files require each line to be listed by a number. If you look at the actual file and find something like 3 parts that are labeled "352", that's me being lazy. I didn't want to renumber more than 800 lines and the subs worked anyway for me. I've used both GOM and VLC

Hopefully these subs are useful! Gokuh and his source are the best!
Attachments
London Hearts (2010.10.19).eng.srt
(75.28 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

omoiyou
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:34 am

Re: New subs!

Postby omoiyou » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 pm

uchuucacahuate wrote:Ok, I've liked London Hearts for a long time, and I try to share it with other people. But when I showed my cousin this summer, I realized that me just translating off hand isn't so great.

So I tried making some subs of my own. However:
This is my first try at this
My Japanese isn't that great
I like localization when translating. (Does anyone remember on Pokemon when they used to call the rice balls Brock made "doughnuts" or "sandwiches"?)

I'm starting with: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_89513.htm

One more thing: I'm using the Japanese subs file that Gokuh is uploading to make the translations because it already has the subs timed. I'm doing this alone so that makes my life easier. However, those subs don't actually list everything that is said, so I gotta insert dialogue at times. SRT files require each line to be listed by a number. If you look at the actual file and find something like 3 parts that are labeled "352", that's me being lazy. I didn't want to renumber more than 800 lines and the subs worked anyway for me. I've used both GOM and VLC

Hopefully these subs are useful! Gokuh and his source are the best!


wow great job, doing this on your own out of nowhere probably took a LONG time, very noble! :salut: Anyway thanks for subbing it looks pretty good 5 minutes in

ersby
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 7:04 am
Contact:

Postby ersby » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:15 am

These subs are great. Thanks.

Poline
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:24 am

Postby Poline » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Thank you so much for subbing !!! ( does someone know what uehara miyu said to Misono to make her upset ?).

uchuucacahuate
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am

Postby uchuucacahuate » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 am

Poline wrote:Thank you so much for subbing !!! ( does someone know what uehara miyu said to Misono to make her upset ?).


I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think I have the episode around somewhere...

Poline
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:24 am

Postby Poline » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:08 pm

uchuucacahuate wrote:
Poline wrote:Thank you so much for subbing !!! ( does someone know what uehara miyu said to Misono to make her upset ?).


I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think I have the episode around somewhere...


Let me know if you find the answer !!! Thank you for your reply !

uchuucacahuate
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am

Postby uchuucacahuate » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Poline wrote:Let me know if you find the answer !!! Thank you for your reply !


Ok, the theme for that episode was "When pushed, women who use dirty tactics".

Henmi Emiri had chosen misono to be ranked 10 or the best woman out of the group. Uehara Miyuu came out of nowhere, disagreed, and said that misono would use her sister (Kumi Koda, a pretty famous singer) as a way of manipulating men. Her comment wasn't that long and drawn out, but misono was fairly upset.

I'm pretty sure misono has been trying hard not to live in the shadow of her sister, so it was a bit mean.

Poline
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:24 am

Postby Poline » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 pm

uchuucacahuate wrote:
Poline wrote:Let me know if you find the answer !!! Thank you for your reply !


Ok, the theme for that episode was "When pushed, women who use dirty tactics".

Henmi Emiri had chosen misono to be ranked 10 or the best woman out of the group. Uehara Miyuu came out of nowhere, disagreed, and said that misono would use her sister (Kumi Koda, a pretty famous singer) as a way of manipulating men. Her comment wasn't that long and drawn out, but misono was fairly upset.

I'm pretty sure misono has been trying hard not to live in the shadow of her sister, so it was a bit mean.


Thank you for your report and for checking for me !!! Misono is one of my favorite japanese personality !

User avatar
yumikaichiban
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am

Postby yumikaichiban » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 am

thank you thank you
I was searching for some older London Hearts cause
I've only seen from 2009, 2010 and 2010...
^^
Can't wait to watch all

red23
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:30 am

Postby red23 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 am

Just want to say that this is a hilarious show

and thanks to everyone who did subs

hope there are more on the way

red23
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:30 am

Postby red23 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

id just like to add that we could use more seeders on the 2005 and 2003 batches

thanks

User avatar
yumikaichiban
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am

Postby yumikaichiban » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:17 pm

red23 wrote:id just like to add that we could use more seeders on the 2005 and 2003 batches

thanks


I subscribe to that.
I am trying to download a 2004 batch but I'm stuck for 2-3 weeks
without any seeders ><
So, anyone...please help if possibly.

Thank you in advance!


Return to “Subtitles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests