Fukigen na Jiin (Grumpy Gene) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
qoogirl

Fukigen na Jiin (Grumpy Gene) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby qoogirl » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:32 am

不機嫌なジーン (Fukigen na Jiin)
"The Grumpy Gene"

MARCH 14, 2005 UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, everyone. I previously stated that I would soft sub this series using SRT files, however, I've received an offer from Studio Oto to willing time and hardsub this series. SO makes quality subtitles and has a lovely release scheduling time.

I've decided to let eltinator help me finish this series in hardsub. :lol This will also help people who did not download the RAW seeds originally.

I will leave the Episode 1 softsub here for people who do not wish to re-download it, naturally. Sorry for the sudden change again!

====================

Engrish subs provided by Pauline
Episode 2: dl
Episode 3: dl
Episode 4: dl
Episode 5: dl
Episode 6: dl
Episode 7 (with piklina): dl
Episode 8 (with piklina): dl
Episode 9 (with piklina): dl
Episode 10 (with piklina): dl
Episode 11 (with piklina): dl
Attachments
[qoogirl]Fukigen_na_Gene_01.srt
(48.96 KiB) Downloaded 3925 times
Last edited by qoogirl on Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

junkboy77
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby junkboy77 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:34 am

Cool, I'm the first downloader :lol

Thanks, qoogirl :D
広末涼子さんがだいスキ!

Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:41 am

This is exciting. It sounds like such an interesting story line. Thanks qoogirl and okumasama! :wub:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby jaycee05 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:50 am

wow...I really wanna see this one!
thanks qoogirl and okumasama...
this must be a pretty good show for u to start subbing it urself :mrgreen:

TIticamara

Postby TIticamara » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:42 pm

Thanks qoogirl. how could we live without you?

I forgot to thank okunosama too. Thanks to both you. :D
Last edited by TIticamara on Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lolipss
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lolipss » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:58 pm

thx a lot qoogirl and okumasama for this subs...

wow i just knew areiacreation is shut down :-(
that is too bad, i kinda like the group and the project they were doing. and they releasing it quite fast too :-)
I Want to Watch 'Tell me you love me'!!! :)

Kenaressa

Postby Kenaressa » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:36 am

Thank you so much for continuing to do this!!! :wub:

I just have one question: As you finish episodes will we be able to find the sub files here?

qoogirl

Postby qoogirl » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:12 am

Kenaressa wrote:Thank you so much for continuing to do this!!! :wub:

I just have one question: As you finish episodes will we be able to find the sub files here?

That is how it is generally done--always in the same sb post. However I just received an offer from eltinator from Studio Oto offering to HARDSUB this series. I think that this is better for these reasons:

1: It looks better for difficult scenes with lots of conversation
2: For the lack of seeders for the beginning episodes.
3: People who are completely lost about Vobsub can just watch it this way.

True, it's bad for people who want to try and avoid the subtitles to further their Japanese skills by only having the English subtitles at times...but I've decided to go with eltinator's Studio Oto subtitling because I think it'll turn out nice--and this series is too great not to turn out nice! :P

Also, editing timings is killing me, hahahaha! :glare:

lolipss
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lolipss » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:09 am

qoogirl wrote:
Kenaressa wrote:Thank you so much for continuing to do this!!! :wub:

That is how it is generally done--always in the same sb post. However I just received an offer from eltinator from Studio Oto offering to HARDSUB this series. I think that this is better for these reasons:

1: It looks better for difficult scenes with lots of conversation
2: For the lack of seeders for the beginning episodes.
3: People who are completely lost about Vobsub can just watch it this way.

True, it's bad for people who want to try and avoid the subtitles to further their Japanese skills by only having the English subtitles at times...but I've decided to go with eltinator's Studio Oto subtitling because I think it'll turn out nice--and this series is too great not to turn out nice! :P

Also, editing timings is killing me, hahahaha! :glare:

doh, i download all those raw video for nothing :blink
oh well..... :roll so there will be no more soft subs in the future?
if not i will delete all this eps 1-8 raw from my computer :P
I Want to Watch 'Tell me you love me'!!! :)

LightningEmperor

Postby LightningEmperor » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:16 am

this is awesome! SO rocks too much! I'm looking forward to it!!!!
"Sometimes people confuse my passion with my temper. I am demanding but never without reason. I expect no less than a vision to strive for perfection from everyone else because that is what I will strive to give to you too."

Minako-Mars

Postby Minako-Mars » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:19 am

heh i'm looking foward to see it Image
coming soon new spanking banner sig

jlove1831

Postby jlove1831 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:07 am

I hope SO does sub this...I just saw the first episode (thanks for the subtitles!) and can't wait to see more! :)

duckie

Postby duckie » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:19 am

jlove1831 wrote:I hope SO does sub this...I just saw the first episode (thanks for the subtitles!) and can't wait to see more! :)

If you read what Qoogirl wrote, you'll have your answer. :glare:
BTW, thanks for the subs!

tianj

Timings for F

Postby tianj » Fri May 27, 2005 8:31 pm

see below
Last edited by tianj on Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tianj

timed subs for Fukigen na gene 2-3

Postby tianj » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:53 pm

If anyone wants to translate Fukigen na gene, the episodes are already timed:
In srt format.
Attachments
Fukigenna Gene 2-11.zip
korean timed subs
(187.38 KiB) Downloaded 1151 times

2triky

Postby 2triky » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:09 am

i was just curious to see if there are any fansubbers interested in "reviving" this project? i suppose not since it's been lying dormant for a while but i was just hoping there was a possibility of seeing this with english subs..

yt_toshi

Postby yt_toshi » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:13 am

I think one of the reasons that this project seems dormant is because Studio Oto was planning to sub this drama as part of their upcoming projects. However, you'll have to wait awhile since the project leader, eltinator, is currently busy with his studies.
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

My 1000th post: How to be a Good Fansubber :-)

2triky

Postby 2triky » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:51 am

yt_toshi wrote:I think one of the reasons that this project seems dormant is because Studio Oto was planning to sub this drama as part of their upcoming projects. However, you'll have to wait awhile since the project leader, eltinator, is currently busy with his studies.

thanks for your prompt reply....i wasn't aware this was one of the projects slated to be subbed by studio oto, given their other endeavors...but it's nice to know.

of course reality takes precedence or is it that eltinator is out searching for aya ueto and stuying is merely an excuse? :P j/k!

koalachan

Postby koalachan » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:33 am

that was really great!!! thanks a lot! will continue support you

ztory666

Re: Fukigen na Jiin (Grumpy Gene) [Eng Subs] (Eps 1)

Postby ztory666 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:53 pm

qoogirl wrote:不機嫌なジーン (Fukigen na Jiin)
"The Grumpy Gene"

Hello, everyone. I previously stated that I would soft sub this series using SRT files, however, I've received an offer from Studio Oto to willing time and hardsub this series. SO makes quality subtitles and has a lovely release scheduling time.

I've decided to let eltinator help me finish this series in hardsub. :lol This will also help people who did not download the RAW seeds originally.

I will leave the Episode 1 softsub here for people who do not wish to re-download it, naturally. Sorry for the sudden change again!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CALL "a lovely release scheduling time."

About 2 and a half year? I can't accept that!!

You won't do it is ok - but excuse like that make angry

20centuryboy

Postby 20centuryboy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:06 pm

then do it yourself and don't sh** in her pants... :unsure:
it's her right is to do it if she wants! ... or not, since she must doin' this on her free time right?
Last edited by 20centuryboy on Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2triky

Postby 2triky » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:31 pm

20centuryboy wrote:then do it yourself and don't sh** in her pants... :unsure:
her first right is to do it if she wants!

no sh*t? where the hell did that rant come from? how unbelievably clueless, rude, and stupid. some ppl are really dumb as f*ck.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:00 pm

ztory666 wrote:I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CALL "a lovely release scheduling time."

About 2 and a half year? I can't accept that!!

You won't do it is ok - but excuse like that make angry

:blink
Dude, are you seriously the same person who wrote this?

ztory666 wrote:Don't worry !! I wait for Slow Dance(really slow) and it's still ep 1.

I think it's better to spend time on what you have to and still keep up you work here sometime.

I think you can arrange it well.

We will wait!

Uhh....ok....
It's fine that you are eager to see a series be completed, but taking a hostile stance like that is NOT going to motivate anybody to finish it up any faster. In fact, it has the opposite effect and makes potential subtitlers less willing to put in the time and effort if they know they will have to deal with whatever pointless rant complainers come up with.

People have their own lives and priorities that ultimately are INFINTELY more important than providing amateur translations to what is essentiall a silly TV show. This goes for any drama or movie, I don't care how amazing or spectacular it supposedly is...

I really think you need to think about your own priorities in life and reflect on how inappropriate your comment was in light of the grand scheme of things....

Have a nice day...

And besides, I really didn't think this drama was very good at all... :fear:
Last edited by mizune on Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2triky

Postby 2triky » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:06 pm

the fool who wrote that sh*t should get booted from this board...seriously. he/she wins the i'm the ungrateful **** who takes up space on this board award..

20centuryboy

Postby 20centuryboy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:40 pm

mizune wrote:And besides, I really didn't think this drama was very good at all... :fear:

Did you saw some episods? Because, honestly, I must admit that, by reading the plot I wasn't carried away! :lol But, usually I trust Studio Oto's selection as most of the stuff they subbed was excellent.

ztory666

Postby ztory666 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:24 am

Sorry for that sh*t

But I want to let them know someone really want to see it badly.

Maker and viewer has relationship like making and waiting. It's both side responsibility.

Nowaday, there is many irresponsible maker just throw away their project.
The result is noone will not do that series again(I don't know why) <-- that piss me off like I will never see that series with English sub ever again.

SO is great but not guarantee their release until project in state of making and it's take a lot of time. If everyone throw to SO, it will be a long time waiting - if this project won't start I won't mind but when it start I want to let he/she know that is his/her responsibility now.

I bark, I know (Slow Dance is about little worry that they will throw away) I don't know why but I think I should bark sometime (Sorry again)

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:49 am

ztory666 wrote:Sorry for that sh*t

But I want to let them know someone really want to see it badly.

Maker and viewer has relationship like making and waiting. It's both side responsibility.

Nowaday, there is many irresponsible maker just throw away their project.
The result is noone will not do that series again(I don't know why) <-- that piss me off like I will never see that series with English sub ever again.

SO is great but not guarantee their release until project in state of making and it's take a lot of time. If everyone throw to SO, it will be a long time waiting - if this project won't start I won't mind but when it start I want to let he/she know that is his/her responsibility now.

I bark, I know (Slow Dance is about little worry that they will throw away) I don't know why but I think I should bark sometime (Sorry again)

Excuse the hell out of me sparky, but noone has a "responsibility" to provide **** for you.

You do nothing but **** about when or if something's coming out, blah blah...

Guess what? Nobody gives a rat's ass whether or not you get angry or pissed off.

Actually, I hope you DO get pissed off, you good-for-nothing little bloodsucking leech.

Piss off, and have a nice day :-) :-)

Responsibility. Right......
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:50 am

And you don't need to bark. You need a damn muzzle.
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

yt_toshi

Postby yt_toshi » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:05 am

Well, for one thing, some people just don't have time to sub because they have their own lives to deal with and that's why some projects just stop.

Of course, someone could just pick up the slack if they felt like it (just look at Slow Dance, your favorite example) but for that to happen, the person must show some interest in the drama. Judging from this thread, the softsubs stopped because that person is working with SO on the drama and that's the end of it. The person could come back to continue the softsubs if they wanted to, but so far, that hasn't happened.

Another thing, many projects die because people either complain, whine, or criticize about the subs that they produce for free. Also, many people don't have patience to wait for English subs and that discourages them from continuing the project. I'll say it again: Time is a factor because the fansubbers either have to go to school, deal with personal issues, etc.

Well, if you don't like what you see, then do something about it instead of bark. Maybe try some fansubbing yourself and see how long it takes you to complete a episode. If you make people show enough interest in this drama with your fansubbing, sooner or later, they will follow just like Slow Dance.
D-Addicts is like a library: Most of the resources are there, you just have to search around!

My 1000th post: How to be a Good Fansubber :-)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:09 am

aNToK wrote:And you don't need to bark. You need a damn muzzle.

and i quote..........."DAMN MUZZLE"!

Jeez........where did this "responsibility" sh*t (excuse the profanity, seems like everyone was using the word and i couldn't come up with anything better...oh wait, nevermind, "garbage", "crap") come from? who in the world says that the fansubbers have a responsibility to their viewers??

isn't it enough that they're going on their way and using up valuable time to sub these episodes for your sorry a**, and yet you're being so ingrateful as to badmouth them with those crude remarks of yours?! :x

wells, excusseeeeeeeeeeeeeee me, but fansubbers have their own lives, too. they can't spend every second of their lives in front of their computers just to please you. if all you're gonna do is criticize.......i repeat..."put on your muzzle" or at least tie your hands together or something. a better solution is to download all the other dramas out there........in case you didn't notice, this is a Drama-based website...not only dedicated to Fukigen na Jiin.

SO will be back when ever they want to be...........so whether you're patient or not, keep your comments to yourself.

isn't it already enough that qoogirl timed one episode for us? be content with what you have. don't ask for more especially when you don't deserve it. :glare:

i honestly don't know why i bothered getting heated over such an ignorant post. :blink

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:13 am

More explanation than she deserves. Anyone thinking they've got any right to "let someone know it's his/her responsibility now" can sit and spin. Hope she's not downloading anything I'm working on. Be a shame to think that a twit like this is enjoying something I've done. Oh well.....

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:21 am

aNToK wrote:More explanation than she deserves. Anyone thinking they've got any right to "let someone know it's his/her responsibility now" can sit and spin. Hope she's not downloading anything I'm working on. Be a shame to think that a twit like this is enjoying something I've done. Oh well.....

:offtopic: could be a guy :mrgreen:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:24 am

lilswtangel wrote:
aNToK wrote:More explanation than she deserves. Anyone thinking they've got any right to "let someone know it's his/her responsibility now" can sit and spin. Hope she's not downloading anything I'm working on. Be a shame to think that a twit like this is enjoying something I've done. Oh well.....

:offtopic: could be a guy :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter. Either way, "she" is just a little **** to me.

'Nuff said.

20centuryboy

Postby 20centuryboy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:55 am

ztory666 wrote:Nowaday, there is many irresponsible maker just throw away their project.

Then do the same as me, start to learn japanese, and you won't need subtitles anymore! And you 'll even be abble to sub some dramas from A to Z :lol

tianj

Postby tianj » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:24 am

qoogirl wrote:不機嫌なジーン (Fukigen na Jiin)
"The Grumpy Gene"

Update: Hey, I just got word from eltinator that since Studio Oto will cease to exist, so they have also dropped this project(Fukigen na Jiin),

If anyone wants to take over subbing, here are the already timed srt files(to the d-addict RAWS):
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=4422

Another way, is that I have heard there are Japanese subtitles on the DVD release, so if someone could rip those out, it'll make translation even easier(They talk really fast in this series so it may be hard to catch the audio).

tianj

Postby tianj » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:47 am

Now, you can contribute as much or as little to the translations/QC/editing process as you can. Goto here for more information:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Fukigen_na_Jiin

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:35 am

Amyone interested in Engrish subs? I have the DVD but have problem ripping the subs. Got to manually extract the timed subs so will to wait.

Rokawa

Postby Rokawa » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:46 am

Interested!
hehehe
Takeuchi Yuko!
Could also just ripped out the whole thing and share it at d-addicts. :D

Pauline

Fukigen na Jiin ENGRISH Subs

Postby Pauline » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:50 pm

Episode 2 ENGRISH subs. Feel free to edit if anyone is interested.

The rest will follow when I've time to manually rip the subs from the dvds.
Attachments
Fukigen na Jiin Ep 02.srt
(45.46 KiB) Downloaded 3669 times

Wwaldo37

Postby Wwaldo37 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:00 am

Thank you for the subs! I watched the 1st few eps long ago (1st subbed) and am looking forward to subs for this show.

I'm not quite sure what you mean rip the subtitles "manually" but it sounds like you could use some advice on ripping subs?
Unfortunately I'm probably not the best qualified to give you advice :-(
But I think I have used "VobSub Rip" and Vstrip (?) in the past to rip subtitles from DVDs.
www.doom9.org is a great place for encoding and DVD information.

Hopefully somebody else will volunteer some better information :salut:

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:35 am

Wwaldo37 wrote:Thank you for the subs! I watched the 1st few eps long ago (1st subbed) and am looking forward to subs for this show.

I'm not quite sure what you mean rip the subtitles "manually" but it sounds like you could use some advice on ripping subs?
But I think I have used "VobSub Rip" and Vstrip (?) in the past to rip subtitles from DVDs.

Problem with the OCR or some other reasons. Spent hours trying to figure it out. With SubRip, got to manually key in the sentences. It's faster than figuring out the problem. Can get one episode in 3 hours without having to retime the subs. Just need to resync.

If anyone can come up with a solution, please let me know. Otherwise, I will carry on doing it manually.

Episode 3 will be coming up soon.

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:42 am

Wwaldo37 wrote:Thank you for the subs! I watched the 1st few eps long ago (1st subbed) and am looking forward to subs for this show.

Problem with the OCR or some other reasons. Spent hours trying to figure it out. With SubRip, got to manually key in the sentences. It's faster than figuring out the problem. Can get one episode in 3 hours without having to retime the subs. Just need to resync.

If anyone can come up with a solution, please let me know. Otherwise, I will carry on doing it manually.

Episode 3 will be coming up soon.

kapneemo

Postby kapneemo » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:11 pm

Thanks very much for the sub. www.videohelp.com has some info on Pgcdemux to demux a dvd to get a separate video, audio, and sub file but I don't know if the demuxed sub file needs additional processing before it can be used. Will research and let you know.

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:14 pm

Episode 3 [ENGRISH] subs.

Note the Chinese names popping up in most of the episodes.
Attachments
Fukigen na Jiin Ep 03.srt
(46.19 KiB) Downloaded 2820 times

rahula

Postby rahula » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:43 pm

thank yoooooooooooou I've been expecting for this show since last year when read it in "future projects" on studio oto place while downloading "H2"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

do I download the chinese hardsub version? no seeds for raws -_-

kapneemo

Postby kapneemo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:59 am

May I ask whether the sub is burned into the video or selectable?(you can turn it on or off). If it's burned in then unfortunately it's faster to retype it then to run the ocr and try to extract it. However, it it's selectable then the extraction process should be faster. If it's the second case, you can send me one of extracted subtitle file and I'll convert it to srt and send it back to you. Let me know and I'll email you the info you need.

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:53 am

kapneemo wrote:May I ask whether the sub is burned into the video or selectable?(you can turn it on or off). If it's burned in then unfortunately it's faster to retype it then to run the ocr and try to extract it. However, it it's selectable then the extraction process should be faster. If it's the second case, you can send me one of extracted subtitle file and I'll convert it to srt and send it back to you. Let me know and I'll email you the info you need.

Check you pm.

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:51 am

Episode 4 ENGRISH Subs
Attachments
Fukigen na Jiin Ep 04.srt
(50.56 KiB) Downloaded 2879 times

piklina

Postby piklina » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:12 pm

Thank you, Pauline, I thought we wouldn't come to see those subs ever - a pity.

I downloaded the series from D-addicts torrent except for episode n.2.
I got stuck at 98% for months.

But Ifinally found episode 2 in emule and subs seems to be synchronized.

Last piece of news: in ebay the original dvds recently appeared and are sold for little money (19 $ or so) with english subs.

goodnight,

P

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:06 am

piklina wrote:Thank you, Pauline, I thought we wouldn't come to see those subs ever - a pity.

I downloaded the series from D-addicts torrent except for episode n.2.
I got stuck at 98% for months.

But Ifinally found episode 2 in emule and subs seems to be synchronized.

Last piece of news: in ebay the original dvds recently appeared and are sold for little money (19 $ or so) with english subs.

goodnight,

P

The subs should sync as I downloaded the files for that purpose.

BTW, new / old dramas released in M'sia are with Engrish subs. The DVDs are sold for RM50.00 [about USD 13.00] and rental cost RM15.00 [about USD 4.00] per set.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:21 am

Whats the chinese name for this drama...cant find it on emule :roll

kof88

Postby kof88 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:53 am

Hm where to find those in malaysia?? I'm going KL this weekend.

Sungei Wang?

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:39 am

kof88 wrote:Hm where to find those in malaysia?? I'm going KL this weekend.

Sungei Wang?

I'm not sure about other places but I've seen them in Speedy. The shop I'm frequenting is in SS2 [PJ] and it carries a very wide range of movies / dramas you can lay your hands on. If you're interested, give a call to this number 03-7876 7376 or 012-614 6601[Wendy Wong].

kof88

Postby kof88 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:20 pm

Oh, I will go SS2 for the food definitely lol.. Maybe check there out.

Wonder if other Speedy shop have DVD dorama's or not. I'm living very near to Mid Valley so thats why.

piklina

Postby piklina » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:48 pm

piklina wrote:But I finally found episode 2 in emule and subs seem to be synchronized.

It was some other version than the one available on D-addicts.
I don't know if you downloaded that too.
I was trying to encourage those that couldn't complete the download from here.

I am watching the series and I find it *very* cute.

Thanks again

P

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:33 am

If you can use Clubbox, download from japaneseguy. That's where I got the files.

Yeah, the drama's fun to watch.

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:35 am

If you can use Clubbox, download from japaneseguy. That's where I got the files.

Yeah, the drama's fun to watch.

piklina

Postby piklina » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:03 pm

Pauline wrote:If you can use Clubbox, download from japaneseguy. That's where I got the files.

I looked for it in the net, but the only webpage I found was written in a language I will never understand.

Is this version without hard subs in chinese?

If yes, do I need anything different from u-torrent to download it?
Could someone post the direct link to the files?

Thanks a lot for anything you can do,
P

piklina

everybody left?

Postby piklina » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:35 pm

...in the end I bought the DVDs for those $14.99 and started studying a little Japanese, though It'll take ages before I can profit of it in watching TV.
I'll let you know how the DVDs are.
Ciao ciao, P

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:50 pm

links to subs added to 1st post

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:51 am

Episode Ep 05
Attachments
Fukigen na Jiin Ep 05.srt
(40.15 KiB) Downloaded 2717 times

cassius

Postby cassius » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:47 am

ive just stumbled onto this...i thought this project was dead...

would anyone be kind enough to seed eps 2-5?

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:24 pm

Episode 6
Attachments
Fukigen na Jiin Ep 06.srt
(43.21 KiB) Downloaded 2762 times

canon05

Postby canon05 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:30 pm

Thanks for the sub Pauline! :-)

piklina

Postby piklina » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:04 pm

hello there,

as I said I' buy the dvds and I did: they just arrived.

I downloaded from the net a software to extract subs from dvd and a software to edit them.

unfortunately, they do not seem to be sync with the rip I have of the series, but only with the dvds.

as I do not know whether we all have the same video version or not (the last episode was not syncronized with the subs pauline provided) I cannot provide a full working (syncronized) version for you - if you ever wanted to get any from me.

but I can provide a almost working version.

let me know if I can help pauline with this. in such a case, episode n.7 is ready.

ciao,

P

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:15 pm

piklina wrote:hello there,

as I said I' buy the dvds and I did: they just arrived.

I downloaded from the net a software to extract subs from dvd and a software to edit them.

unfortunately, they do not seem to be sync with the rip I have of the series, but only with the dvds.

as I do not know whether we all have the same video version or not (the last episode was not syncronized with the subs pauline provided) I cannot provide a full working (syncronized) version for you - if you ever wanted to get any from me.

but I can provide a almost working version.

let me know if I can help pauline with this. in such a case, episode n.7 is ready.

ciao,

P

Post it if yours don't require any editing or if it does, can you edit it? I've been busy lately so have not looked at Ep 7 onwards. Don't worry, I won't mind at all. Let me know if you need help with resyncing any episodes. PM me.

nagai yasumi

Postby nagai yasumi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:28 pm

OMG, thanks a lot you guys for continuing the subbing! YAY!!!!

ube

Postby ube » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:31 pm

I have already post my seeding request at http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_29060.htm but probably most of u who already hav the RAWs with u r more interested with this page than that one. :cry: so...

i am asking for any seeders to help seed the first few episodes of this drama. ur help r very much appreciated. :cheers:

piklina

Postby piklina » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:45 am

it *does* need some editing, and possibly some corrections to english, which I am uncertain whether I should provide or not. I am quite sure my english is not that fantastic, but sometimes with those subs it is indeed impossible to understand what's going on.

I will make some different attempts and communicate with Pauline.
Pauline, I'll be soon on your PMs.

Ciao,
P

piklina

Postby piklina » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:10 pm

Hello, just a wee note to say that episodes 7 and 8 are ready except for some sentences to which I am unable to give a reasonable meaning - so bad the subs on dvds. This is my best contribution.

I hope Pauline will be able to clarify those sentences as soon as she is back.

Meanwhile, *if anybody can help providing any type of rough sub, please do so.*

And of course, many wishes to all of you of a happy new year.

P

piklina

grumpy gene episode 07

Postby piklina » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:19 pm

Episode n.7 subs. (Joint work by Pauline and myself) Enjoy!
Attachments
Fukigen na Jiin Ep 07.srt
(48.72 KiB) Downloaded 2704 times

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:01 am

FYI, whenever you guys finish an episode, you can "report" the post with the sub attachment so one of the mods can add it the the first post and edit the topic.
I just noticed that you guys are continuing this series, so I've updated everything with the last 3 eps.

Thanks for the work!
:)

nagai yasumi

Postby nagai yasumi » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:00 pm

piklina and Pauline... THANKS!

ube

Postby ube » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:28 pm

Oh at last, I manage to watch the 1st episode thanx to some seeders.To me, the story is quite interesting.
Just hope that the subbers can finish the subbing soon (not pressuring or anything, just hope :D ) and probably by then we can lobby the drama to become the series of the week.
& if possible, to anyone who currently do hav the first couple of episodes, i hope u could help us ungrateful leechers :lol and seed for a lil while...
& also thanx to the subbers for ur determination to finish up this drama! :salut:

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:43 am

I mentioned on page 4, you can download from this clubbox. You need a password to go in. This is much better than waiting for someone to seed you.

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

Piklina is helping me complete this series.

Return to “Subtitles”