Bijo Ka Yajuu [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Murai82

Bijo Ka Yajuu [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Murai82 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 am

Bijo Ka Yajuu
Episodes: 11
Network: Fuji TV
Viewership ratings: 18,5%
Broadcast period: 2003-Jan-09 to 2003-Mar-20
Theme song: "The Galaxy and Maze" by TOKYO SKA PARADISE ORCHESTRA

Synopsis
After graduating from the Tokyo University School of Law, Takamiya Makoto (Matsushima Nanako) goes on to Harvard University where she earns an MBA. She later works at one of the "big three" networks in the United States as a news reporter. While covering a story on an international symposium in Paris, Makoto is scouted to work for JBC Television in Japan. The news producer at JBC wants to use Makoto to help raise low viewer ratings. He persuades her to work for him for an absurdly high salary, and also gives her the right to hire who she needs.
While Makoto is being brought in to be the savior of the News Department, one man gets transferred from the Variety Department. His name is Nagase Hiromi (Fukuyama Masaharu). Since joining JBC Television, all he has done is variety programs. Although Hiromi has done everything he possibly could to ensure his programs are a success, his boss just could not take anymore of Hiromi's behavior which ranged from getting caught up in scandals with female television personalities, punching-out assistant directors, to taking kickbacks from production companies. His boss finally tells Hiromi to make a fresh start in the "hard nosed" News Department.
So now the News Department has Makoto who thinks high ratings are the meaning of life, and Hiromi who values the success of a program as just a tool for the full enjoyment of life. These two totally different personalities mix it up and somehow reach a mutual understanding, creating a delightful "light comedy" for adults.

Here are the eng subs ripped from the old Jem releases and timed for the dvdrip raws. I will go through all episodes again, hunting for missing lines or mistranslated parts. I found many mistakes, especially in names, and the dvdrip has some scenes missing from the tvrip NGN release. I used takeda_shingen's japanese subs to try and catch the meaning of what was left out in the NGN tvrip.
The dvdrip version can be found here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_136324.htm
I'm not fluent in japanese at all, and english is not my native language, so bear with me. If you want to point any mistakes, please do so.

On a side note, I'd like to dedicate this work to the memory of the late Kodama Kiyoshi. He was a great actor, most noticeable for his works in the 50's and 60's with Akira Kurosawa. He hosted the Asahi Broadcasting Corporation quiz show Panel Quiz Attack 25 from 1975 until March 2011, before dying of cancer two months later. Here's one of his most noticeable dorama roles (he will reprise the caster's role in another series, Top Caster with Amami Yuki). Fukuyama Masaharu was a great friend of Kodama Kiyoshi and he was really shocked when he died, even talking about him in a touching interview. He said that he always supported him, and that he was the one that convinced him to accept one of his most challenging roles of his career, Ryoma Sakamoto in Ryomaden.

Special Thanks to Avallac'h for the DVD raws and to takeda_shingen for his japanese subs

Ep.1 notes:
- I didn't bother to translate the english parts at the beginning. They're easily understandable and not that important for the plot. Besides, they weren't even translated in Jem's hardsub version, anyway.
- The outside broadcasting van was translated as SNG in NGN's translation. I choose not to use these intials for an easier comprehension.
- The Blakiston's fish owl (Shimafukurou in Japanese) filmed by Tsurumaki is really in danger of extinction. If anyone wants to know more about this topic, you can go here: http://www.fishowls.com/index.html
- posted version 2 of the subs with Takeda_Shingen corrections.

Ep.2 notes:
- Original NGN rip's translation of this episode was really a mess. I corrected names and many lines here and there. Just to give you an example, Gary Lineker became Maradona (!!) in the original NGN's translation.
- If anyone would like to know more about the old British player Gary Lineker, please go there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Lineker
- I couldn't find that much information about Regent cup. If anyone knows anything, I would be interested in knowing more about it.
- Seems like Destiny's child were really big in Japan among high schoolers around the time Bijo ka Yajuu was filmed.
- September 3, 2013: posted a new version of the subs with Takeda Shingen corrections. Thanks a lot as usual.

Ep.3 notes:
- i cleaned up the usual mess of names and team names too, in this episode.
- the UNCTAD is the united nations conference on trade and development. for more informations refer here: http://www.unctad.org/
- the Blue Sharks they're talking about is a Japanese rugby football team. Please refer here (japanese only, sorry) http://www.blue-sharks.com/

November 5, 2013
Ep.4 notes:
- this episode was by far the worst one in term of timing and names adjustments.
- here's a link to the "snow crab" they're talking about (天然ズワイガニ in japanese)
http://www.nakaza.net/gkitaguni/
- that kani shabu seems really delicious, please refer to these links for further explanations
http://kanishabu.kani-recipe.info/
http://tokyofooddiary.com/2012/05/27/cr ... at-seryna/
- the okhotsk they're talking Iabout is a sea that has no traditional Japanese name despite its close location to the Japanese territories and is called Ohōtsuku-kai (オホーツク海), which is a transcription of the Russian name.
Additionally, Okhotsk Subprefecture, Hokkaidō which faces the sea, also known as Okhotsk region (オホーツク地方 Ohōtsuku-chihō?), is named after the sea.
There's even a cool train that goes by the same name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Okhotsk

Ep.5 notes:
- The wine they're talking about is called "Luce della vite". It's an Italian wine produced in the Tuscany region.
- if you're interested in knowing more about the King's game (Ousama game), please read this wikipedia article about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8Csama_Game
- there's a tricky passage i couldn't quite sort out from 29:45 onwards, when minister Tanabe is talking. I left the original Ngn translation but I don't think it's quite right. As usual, if Takeda_shingen wants to help, it will be much appreciated.

November 9, 2013

Ep.6 notes:
- I thought that ep.4 was the worst, but I was wrong. This was the worst by far. And it was a long one too, more than 700 lines!
- a young asami mizukawa makes her appearance in this episode! she was only 20 years old at the time.
- the episode revolves around Valentine’s day. On Valentine's Day, it's common for Japanese women to give chocolates to men. Women are encouraged to express love to men by giving chocolates and other gifts. Chocolates are often given to male co-workers, bosses, friends, family members, and so on. Men give various gifts to women on March 14 called White Day. It's said that this tradition started as a marketing tool for chocolate companies in Japan.
- the term "telop" is used in Japan to indicate text superimposed on a screen, such as captions, subtitles, or scrolling tickers.

Ep.7 notes (not in chronological order):
- The Ribon (りぼん?) Chihiro's talking about is a monthly Japanese shōjo manga magazine published by Shueisha. As per Wikipedia, it was first issued in August 1955, its rivals are Nakayoshi and Ciao. Its target audience is young girls roughly 9–13 years old
- Ayu of course stands for "Ayumi Hamasaki".
- The variety show "One Night" aired on Fuji TV from 2000 to 2006. It was centered around various "Owarai" comedian teams, based on the american saturday night live format
- I decided to translate the title of the variety show the girls are rehearsing for with Swimsuits! Nurses! "Quiz *tekoteko* Boom!" where tekoteko is an sfx sound for walking. I couldn't come with a better translation, sorry.

Ep.8 notes (not in chronological order):
- Nikuman: (肉まん; derived from 肉饅頭 niku (meat) manjū) is a savoury Japanese food made from flour dough, and filled with cooked ground pork or other ingredients. It is a kind of chūka man (中華まん lit. Chinese-style steamed bun) similar to the Chinese baozi (包子), also known in English as pork buns.
- 17:51 "Aishiteru... totem pole" is a play on the lyrics "Aishiteru, totemo" of the song "As long as there's the sun in the sky"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Uc7zaTv4g
- The title of the variety program Nabe and Hiromi produced together is "Yoru wa, suttoku dokkoi" where suttoku dokkoi are only meaningless words to indicate stupidity, idiocy. It was the catchphrase of the "Bakahayashi" (stupid orchestra). Not easy to translate it well in english, because they're nonsense words. I translated it "Let's all be fools" but I'm not that satisfied by it...

Ep. 10:
- The criminal's bike is a Ducati 996. Japanese people shorten the name Ducati in "Douka".
- The custom muffler of the 996 is a Termignoni, an Italian race part manufacturer specialized in muffler and exhaust systems
- 12:37: Towatari-san and the others are talking about two programs, "Night Line" and "Moripo", but I couldn't find any references to actual programs, unfortunately.
- 26:03: Riichi 「立直」 (reach or ready) occurs when a player with a concealed hand is one tile away from winning in mahjong, declares "riichi'' and places a 1000 point bet on the table and rotating his discarded tile 90 degrees.
- There are other mahjong terms throughout the episode like Mentan, Pin, Dora-dora, but I don't have any clue about mahjong, unfortunately.

Ep. 11:
- ODA: Official development assistance (ODA) is a term coined by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) to measure aid. The DAC first used the term in 1969.
It is widely used as an indicator of international aid flow. It includes some loans.
- Eggnog, or egg nog, is a sweetened dairy-based beverage traditionally made with milk
and/or cream, sugar, and whipped eggs. Sweet spirits such as brandy, rum or bourbon are often added. The finished serving is often garnished with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon or nutmeg.
- 52:54: Few words about the Japanese Diet. Members of each house have certain protections against arrest while the Diet is in session, very similar to what happens in Italy, for example.

I realised that the name for Sasaki Kuranosuke character was wrong. It's not Kote-san, but Kobukuro-san. I'm not 100% sure of the exact spelling, but I'm sure it's not Kote-san as dramawiki and asianwiki reports.
Attachments
Bijo ka Yajuu 10.srt
Ep. 10: The last news
(43.32 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 11.srt
Ep. 11: You're not alone anymore
(43 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 09.srt
Ep.9: Ramen War
(43.74 KiB) Downloaded 476 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 08.srt
Ep.8: Crime in the audience rating
(47.17 KiB) Downloaded 452 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 07.srt
Ep.7: I like you, still.
(44.55 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 06.srt
Ep.6: Miracle on February 14
(49.85 KiB) Downloaded 562 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 04.srt
Ep.4: A hotel for just the two of us
(46.17 KiB) Downloaded 583 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 05.srt
Ep.5: Sad proposal
(44.62 KiB) Downloaded 597 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 03.srt
Ep.3: A night for just the two of us
(46.58 KiB) Downloaded 631 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 02.srt
Ep. 2: A necktie and an old acquaintance - version2 - thanks to Takeda_shingen
(40.85 KiB) Downloaded 655 times
Bijo ka Yajuu 01.srt
Ep. 1: The worst encounter of all - version2 - thanks to Takeda_shingen
(50.51 KiB) Downloaded 786 times
Last edited by Murai82 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 20 times in total.

takeda_shingen

Re: Bijo Ka Yajuu [Eng Subs] Ep 01 of 11

Postby takeda_shingen » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Murai82 wrote:- At 22:44, Takamiya Makoto (Nanako Matsushima) asks the sponsor if he wants to visit a place together, but i couldn't quite guess which place she was talking about. If someone understands, please help me! This part was missing in the japanese subs Takeda_shingen provided.
Sounds like "コヴァルスキーのセリア" to me, referring to some classical concert? Might be this Kowalski (who regularly performs in Japan), but I have no idea about the last part, except that it seems to be something Kowalski performs (I've found Seria, Celia, or Serrlya for セリア, the last giving Sivia Serrlya, who seemingly was an opera singer as well, but I don't really see the connection - not the kind of music I know stuff about). The reply about the tickets just contains an interjection あら, nothing about air ("But the tickets are..." expensive/sold out...).

At 20:22, Nagase says "水着ギャルの騎馬戦", ("chicken fight of the swimsuit babes"?), and I think the next line means that three times a breast escaped its cover, bouncing around happily.

23:10, the guy is very knowledgeable about classical music, and only his daughter plays the violin.

27:04 should be "Chiyomi".

dukefleed

Postby dukefleed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks for the subs.
This is one of the first drama I watched and it was very good.
I'll re-watch it with pleasure.

fifimimi

Postby fifimimi » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 pm

yeh!! thanks so much for the subs!! Now I can have subs for the better quality video version :) ARIGATO!!

Murai82

Re: Bijo Ka Yajuu [Eng Subs] Ep 01 of 11

Postby Murai82 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:20 am

takeda_shingen wrote:
Murai82 wrote:- At 22:44, Takamiya Makoto (Nanako Matsushima) asks the sponsor if he wants to visit a place together, but i couldn't quite guess which place she was talking about. If someone understands, please help me! This part was missing in the japanese subs Takeda_shingen provided.
Sounds like "コヴァルスキーのセリア" to me, referring to some classical concert? Might be this Kowalski (who regularly performs in Japan), but I have no idea about the last part, except that it seems to be something Kowalski performs (I've found Seria, Celia, or Serrlya for セリア, the last giving Sivia Serrlya, who seemingly was an opera singer as well, but I don't really see the connection - not the kind of music I know stuff about). The reply about the tickets just contains an interjection あら, nothing about air ("But the tickets are..." expensive/sold out...).

At 20:22, Nagase says "水着ギャルの騎馬戦", ("chicken fight of the swimsuit babes"?), and I think the next line means that three times a breast escaped its cover, bouncing around happily.

23:10, the guy is very knowledgeable about classical music, and only his daughter plays the violin.

27:04 should be "Chiyomi".

Thanks Takeda-san! I'll fix the subs according to your corrections! NGN's translation are not that accurate, unfortunately, I have to be even more careful next time.
I'll translate that line with "let's go to Kowalski no Seria together" and let's not bother with it further. ;)

Ayasha

Postby Ayasha » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Thank you for doing this. I really enjoyed watching this dorama a few months back.

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 am

Ep.2 posted. If takeda_shingen wants to help with Takamiya's lines i asked in the notes, his help would be much appreciated. :salut:

j3j3j3j3

Postby j3j3j3j3 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 am

ARIGATO!!!

takeda_shingen

Re: Bijo Ka Yajuu [Eng Subs] Ep 02 of 11

Postby takeda_shingen » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Murai82 wrote:- I must ask for Takeda_shingen's help again, of course if he has time. I'm not too sure about the translation of Takamiya's lines from 12:05. I understand she's talking about soccer connections with the political world and such, but i'm not too sure about my translation. Your help would be much appreciated.

She talks so fast... Hooray for video players that can slow down things. (And hooray for less heat, summer makes me so inactive.....)

Code: Select all

サッカーって以外にビッグビジネスなのよ
サッカー?くじ?を推進した議員から聞いたんだけど
インディペンデンスはスター集団だから
金目当ての連中が蛾のように集まってくるらしくて
中でもスキタは格好の標的
悪い噂は以前からいるらしいわ

Something like

Soccer is surprisingly a big business
I've heard it from a diet member who's promoting it [didn't understand the "soccer-something" part]
Independence is a star team
So people interested in money assemble there like moths [around light]
For those, Sukita is the perfect target
There were bad rumors about him before

Btw, I'd use "Kowalski's Seria" in the first episode (not that that matters much though).

Murai82

Re: Bijo Ka Yajuu [Eng Subs] Ep 02 of 11

Postby Murai82 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:25 am

takeda_shingen wrote:
Murai82 wrote:- I must ask for Takeda_shingen's help again, of course if he has time. I'm not too sure about the translation of Takamiya's lines from 12:05. I understand she's talking about soccer connections with the political world and such, but i'm not too sure about my translation. Your help would be much appreciated.

She talks so fast... Hooray for video players that can slow down things. (And hooray for less heat, summer makes me so inactive.....)

サッカーって以外にビッグビジネスなのよ
サッカー?くじ?を推進した議員から聞いたんだけど
インディペンデンスはスター集団だから
金目当ての連中が蛾のように集まってくるらしくて
中でもスキタは格好の標的
悪い噂は以前からいるらしいわ

Something like

Soccer is surprisingly a big business
I've heard it from a diet member who's promoting it [didn't understand the "soccer-something" part]
Independence is a star team
So people interested in money assemble there like moths [around light]
For those, Sukita is the perfect target
There were bad rumors about him before

Btw, I'd use "Kowalski's Seria" in the first episode (not that that matters much though).

Thanks a lot as usual! I updated the subs according to your corrections. :salut:

tmembrane

Postby tmembrane » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:38 am

Murai thanks for your work on fan subbing this series. There seems to be a hard english subbed version of the series from a while back. Were you able to get a copy of this version, it might help you with subs.

TawZilla

Postby TawZilla » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:14 am

Thanks a million !! Keep working on a great job, well done.

Roninside

Postby Roninside » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:52 am

Thank you for your hard work
Download Dramapedia and connect the D-Addicts forum & wiki from your iPhone and iPad!!
Request a #communityPromo code HERE!

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 am

Thanks a lot for the support, everyone! Posted ep.3. I'm sorry for being slow, but I'm currenly working on many projects. ;)

DragonSpikeXIII

Postby DragonSpikeXIII » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:06 am

Thanks a lot!

takeda_shingen

Postby takeda_shingen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Just as a hint if you don't catch it, episode 6 mentions Star Wars and Jingi Naki Tatakai in one of the cut scenes.

Ngon1

Postby Ngon1 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Thank you very much.

druidsdream

Postby druidsdream » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:39 am

Thank you for subbing this. Now I'll rewatch it with more clarity. Appreciate your hardwork.

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 am

Posted ep.4 and ep.5, finally!
I'm really sorry if this is taking a lot of time, but I admit I was focusing on my other projects right now, mainly Teppan. I already started on ep.6, hope to bring it to you ASAP.
Takeda_shingen, thanks for the hints on ep.6. I just started on it but I want to finish the whole thing ASAP.

ZemusDS

Postby ZemusDS » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks for your hard work, Murai82. Appreciated!

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Thank for the support, everyone! :mrgreen:

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Ok, ep.6 ready! Dedicated to Kodama Kiyoshi's memory. He's the main character of this episode. :mrgreen: :salut:

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:45 pm

takeda_shingen wrote:Just as a hint if you don't catch it, episode 6 mentions Star Wars and Jingi Naki Tatakai in one of the cut scenes.

Takeda_shingen, I've catched Star wars, but I didn't catch Jingi Naki Tatakai's reference! where did it was?

Tilda2205

Postby Tilda2205 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Thank you for subbing! I hope you'll continue translating =)

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Tilda2205 wrote:Thank you for subbing! I hope you'll continue translating =)

I've got every intention to do it, but this project got a bit sidetracked after I started subbing Ofukou-san and helping with Teppan. I started working on ep.7 lately though, hope to post it soon.
Thanks for your comment. :-)
Please follow my current projects:
Teppan - 2010 asadora
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_141822.htm
Bijo Ka Yajuu - transcription from NGN files
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_137737.htm

Tilda2205

Postby Tilda2205 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Thank you for answer! Good luck)

takeda_shingen

Postby takeda_shingen » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Murai82 wrote:Takeda_shingen, I've catched Star wars, but I didn't catch Jingi Naki Tatakai's reference! where did it was?
The same sentence, it goes something like "some people like Star Wars, some people like Jingi Naki Tatakai", talking about people's different tastes (I think I put the files on some external drive, can't look right now).

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Ep.7 done!
I'm really sorry for all the delay, I didn't plan on taking this much time in transcribing this!
Hope to come up with ep.8 soon!

DragonSpikeXIII

Postby DragonSpikeXIII » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Awesome, thanks a bunch!

j3j3j3j3

Postby j3j3j3j3 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:47 am

Murai82 wrote:Ep.7 done!
I'm really sorry for all the delay, I didn't plan on taking this much time in transcribing this!
Hope to come up with ep.8 soon!

:cheers:

Thank you so much.

ZemusDS

Postby ZemusDS » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:28 am

Thanks for new subbed episode!

Tilda2205

Postby Tilda2205 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:57 am

Thank you for new episode!

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 am

Thank you for all the support, everyone.
Ep. 8 was finished and released! :salut:
Enjoy!

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 am

Ep.9 served. It's Ramen war, after all. :mrgreen:
Only 2 episodes to go.

jpfn

Postby jpfn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Thanks for ep 9!

poonk

Postby poonk » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you, Murai82!

Tilda2205

Postby Tilda2205 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 am

Thank you for 9th episode!

RetroHelix

Postby RetroHelix » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Getting the RAWs now. Thanks for transcribing.

DragonSpikeXIII

Postby DragonSpikeXIII » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 pm

I somehow managed to miss your release ep09, thanks a lot!

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Argh, I'm really working slowly on this. I apologize, really.
Started working on ep.10, though. Hope to release it soon.

j3j3j3j3

Postby j3j3j3j3 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:46 am

Murai82 wrote:Argh, I'm really working slowly on this. I apologize, really.
Started working on ep.10, though. Hope to release it soon.

Nice!

Thank you so much for your effort :cheers:

Murai82

Postby Murai82 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Woo-hoo! Finally, after "only" a year has passed since I opened this topic, this project was finished!
Thanks a lot to everyone for all the support, to Takeda Shingen for his japanese subs and his translation help, and to Xaxa and Avallac'h for letting me work on one of my favourite dramas.
Hope you'll enjoy this oldie gem from the early 2000s.
:salut:

isabelh2o2
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby isabelh2o2 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Thank you for hanging in there to finish this project! Even if it was a favorite of yours, a year is a long time to keep at it. Good job!

Avallac'h

Postby Avallac'h » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:54 am

It's nice to see this project finally completed!
Thank you very much for your work!
Looking for volunteers, who want to transcribe subtitles for some old dramas. (Second Chance, Sweet Home and others)
More details here.
My uploads.

ZemusDS

Postby ZemusDS » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:56 am

Thanks for completing this project! :cheers:

paopei

Postby paopei » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 pm

I've been waiting this series for so long. I'm really appreciated your hard work for subbing this. Thanks a lot. :salut:

j3j3j3j3

Postby j3j3j3j3 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Brilliant job.

Thank you so much.

sfnoona

Postby sfnoona » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Thank-you so much for doing these subs - love to see the older series get attention.
Really like your detailed notes and the dedication to Kodama Kiyoshi!
:clap:

Tilda2205

Postby Tilda2205 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Thank you for subbing! And my congratulations with ending of project!

jpfn

Postby jpfn » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:28 pm

Thanks for subbing the drama! Much appreciated!

RetroHelix

Postby RetroHelix » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:48 pm

Thanks for finishing this project.

Return to “Subtitles”