Shukatsu no Musume (SP) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
tinkerbell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Shukatsu no Musume (SP) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby tinkerbell » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Unsolved Cases proudly presents a first installment of our Kanjiya Shihori Appreciation Project - 2009 TV Asahi Special Drama Shukatsu no Musume.

Nobara Miyagi (Kanjiya Shihori) is an unsuccessful job-hunting university student. One day, she meets a mysterious counsellor (Sato Jiro, aka Hotoke) who supports her during her struggles to get a position in a famous clothing company. A light comedy, encouraging all job-hunting boys and girls to keep it up. Also starring Ryo and Igarashi Shunji.

read more:
mydramalist

Still don't have the special? Try here.

Do NOT upload the release onto streaming sites of some sort, but feel free to share the links to the file with your friends and family.
Attachments
[uc] Shukatsu no Musume.ass
v2 - minor improvements.
Subs by unsolved cases.
(60.06 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
Last edited by tinkerbell on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
See Unsolved Cases for fansub releases.

DragonSpikeXIII

Postby DragonSpikeXIII » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Thx a lot for the subs, looks like an interesting special!

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Thank you very much for this subs.
I help with the torrent
Please share your files after download. Thank you.
Behind every peer is a drama fan

isabelh2o2
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby isabelh2o2 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Thank you very much!

lollercopter

Postby lollercopter » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am

Thank you.

I've been running my own personal Kanjiya Shihori appreciation project for several years now, so this project is a very welcome surprise.

lollercopter

Postby lollercopter » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 am

There are two lines that seem to be translated out of context.

At 20:30 when the guy stands up and says "ja," I think it should be something like "Then..." or "So..." He isn't leaving, he's about to say something.

The other one is at 42:32. I think she's supposed to say something to the effect of: "I'm here for the OV Home job interview."

tinkerbell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Thanks for watching and for your points, lollercopter. 

At 20:30 when the guy stands up and says "ja," I think it should be something like "Then..." or "So..." He isn't leaving, he's about to say something.

Here you're probably right. Carelessness, I guess. I thought he was going to leave if it weren't for Nobara snapping back, that way the "Ja" could be treated as both an introduction for his final sentence and a sign he's going to end and leave. Probably connecting those two lines would be the best idea.

The other one is at 42:32. I think she's supposed to say something to the effect of: "I'm here for the OV Home job interview."

I'm confused about that one, because from what I could hear it was "OV Home wo yoroshiku onegai shimasu". Looking at the poster and model of the sparkly building I assumed that it is some real estate agency or smilar, and that Nobara is already an intern there practicing with her superior or whatever. However - even though I couldn't agree with your proposal - I started to rewatch and relisten that scene few times and I found out that she is talking about OB houmon, which is in short a visit a graduate pays a certain company of choice to gather some info. I was not familiar with the phrase before, but thanks to you I learned something new.

We'll update the script if anyone would like to re-download it. Lucky it's a softsub. :)
See Unsolved Cases for fansub releases.

lollercopter

Postby lollercopter » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 am

I also assumed she was working, but in the final scene she is
[spoiler]at another job interview, and some of the dialogue before that also implies she doesn't yet have a job.[/spoiler]
I've never heard of "OB houmon" either.

dara_z

Postby dara_z » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 am

Thank you for subbing this special, it was light and nice!

Return to “Subtitles”