The stuff you might not have noticed:
- It's hinted, never confirmed her husband Goro is the same Goro from Kodoku no Gurume.
- "Hayai" and "Osoi" are "fast/early" and "slow/late", respectively.
- Hana's boss at the book store, is played by Masayuki Kusumi, the author of both Hana no Zubora Meshi and Kodoku no Gurume.
- Hana and Mizuki are known as "Hanamizu" (鼻水) or "runny nose".
- Hana's friend "Gasukettsu" means "running out of gas".
- Ucchi makes a pun on Hana's maiden name Kameyama, 神(god) is "kami", and thus, "Kamiyama".