Snow White / Taste Sweet Love [Eng Subs] (Complete + NGs)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.

What would you like to do?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:57 am

I understand Korean and would volunteer translating it
1%
I understand Chinese and would like to transcribe it
3%
I understand those Chinglish and would like edit or revice it
2%
I don't understand anything but interested to see better English sub
94%

Total votes: 231

kargeo

Snow White / Taste Sweet Love [Eng Subs] (Complete + NGs)

Postby kargeo » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:57 am

Edited English Subtitles (16 of 16 COMPLETE)
Episodes 1-14 and
Episodes 15-16 END

credits for editing subtitles :: grommitt

===

Behind the Scenes of Snow White ~ NG SPECIAL (2 out of 8 )

See forum for more information...NG clip 1 or download AVI Torrent and Eng sub & edited sub by kood

NG clip 2 or Download AVI Torrent with English Sub

All other future release here.

Translation Credit :: webfeet

(Newly added by May 30)

A Big thanks to grommitt & webfeet for their hardworks.

-------Original Post---------

Hello 2 Korean Drama Fans,

I've the poor Engrish subtitle of this complete series (waiting for revise). A lot of "Good Elephant". They even translate Stephan Chow's name to "Week" something... very interesting in some way :blink .

For those of you can read either or both traditional and simplified chinese sub, please let me know if you are interested to edit the engrish subtitle.

However, if anyone want to re-translate the English sub, it's also a good way to save on timing. To avoid duplicate translator ~ Please PM me if you are going to improve the translation, on which episode(s).
Even though I got the DVD, however, since I'm still using dialup, so I can't help you on RAW video.

Here are similar posts I found:
Questions by whiterose_nt
Upload request by Yen0405
Synopsis by DDo122101 (?)

For KBS official homepage in Korean:
Snow White / Taste Sweet Love / Baekseol Kongju Aired on KBS2 in Korea: March 15, 2004 - May 4, 2004 Monday & Tuesday nights at 9:50.
Staff:
Screenwriter: Goo Sun Kyung (Attic Cat) & Lee Sun Young
Producer: Lee Jae Sang (Loneliness)
Cast:
Ma Young-hee (26 years old): Kim Jung Hwa (1% of Anything, Three Leaf Clover, Glass shoe, Into the Sun, Spy Girl - movie),
Han Sun-woo (21yr old): Lee Wan (Stairway to Heaven)
Han Jin-woo (26): Yeon Jung Hoon (Yellow Handkerchief, Rosemary)
Jang Hee-won (26): Oh Seung Hyun (Match Made in Heaven, Since We Met, How to Keep My Love - movie)
Tsukihara Nako (21): Jo Yoon-hee (Love Letter?)

For KBS photos
For KBS wallpaper
For KBS OST
For KBS Videos
For original CD & DVD and comments you may check it @ yesasia.

-----------------------------------------------------------

FROM http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164846

QUOTE daramji* = preview clip 156k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/d ... ev01_l.asf
300k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/d ... ev01_m.asf

Preview clip 2
56k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/d ... us01_l.asf
300k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainme ... hite01.asf

Download OST
-------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I've just trying to edit the poll with one more choice on "I am not interested in this series at all or others." to be more fair... anyway, it's too late la.

By Feb. 12, 2004 ~ 40 votes out of 1050 Views, is that meant there are alot of people were not interested to watch it or are they just the same people coming back? Even my statistic is not good, but I guess it's hopeless to wait for "Korean" to translate it... Anyway, I'm willing to wait for those who know Chinglish to help all of us.

78 for DVD1. 31 for DVD2, and 35 times download for DVD3... Subtitle will be in SRT format after zipped files.

If this series dubbed in Cantonese, I actually can help too. I don't know, maybe for those who are willing to help please leave a message so people can see and work it out.

I found another drama by KJW ~ 1% of Anything being edited luckily ~ http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12507
Last edited by kargeo on Tue May 31, 2005 2:54 am, edited 60 times in total.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:39 am

^^haha..."good elephant" that had me puzzled there for a minute, and then i realized what that meant. you gotta love those engrish subs. :lol

rherd

need substitles for the whole episodes..

Postby rherd » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:03 pm

i would really luv to watch lee wan and kjh. so, could u pliz upload the remaining subs..
thank u so much..

thirdcup

Postby thirdcup » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:28 am

where can I download these episodes for Snow white and the english subtitle if there are any..
Thanks,

Lini

kargeo

Please ask someone who know Korean to check this site

Postby kargeo » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:10 am

thirdcup wrote:where can I download these episodes for Snow white and the english subtitle if there are any..
Thanks,

Lini

I don't know korean, so I'm not sure if it's this site contain the series so you can watch it. For KBS Videos on Demand (VODs) in Korean, go to: www.kbs.co.kr/drama/snowhite/view/vod/vod.html

Good Luck!!

kargeo

Re: need substitles for the whole episodes..

Postby kargeo » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:17 am

rherd wrote:i would really luv to watch lee wan and kjh. so, could u pliz upload the remaining subs..
thank u so much..

Wow, so you could understand it? That's cool!

I was stuck in the first episode... unable to finished it... Really hope if you could fix it and let's share with us ~ so that we can enjoy it too. Pleazeee

I understand it's alot of work, since there are two person will to work, could you contact them to work together? (Not sure if one of them is habukie :roll

By the way, where did you download / view the video, is the link that I provide? Maybe you could give an answer to everyone.

Thank you.

shwap

Re: Snow White (Taste Sweet Love) Subs

Postby shwap » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:26 pm

kargeo wrote:By Feb. 3, 2004 ~ 29 votes and only 39 people download out of 595 Views, is that meant there are alot of people were not interested to watch it or are they just the same people coming back? Even my statistic is not good, but I guess it's hopeless to wait for "Korean" to translate it... Anyway, I'm willing to wait for those who know Chinglish to help all of us.

.... I cant find the torrent for this, call me crazy but maybe there are other poeple as blind as I am and thats the reason for the low response....I REALLY wanna see this and hope someone translates it.

I found another drama by KJW ~ 1% of Anything being edited luckily...http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12507

I just downloaded and watched the first ep w/edited wubs and although its a bit cliched, it seems fun to watch the rest. very good :thumleft:

kargeo

Re: Snow White (Taste Sweet Love) Subs

Postby kargeo » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:27 pm

shwap wrote:
.... I cant find the torrent for this, call me crazy but maybe there are other poeple as blind as I am and thats the reason for the low response....I REALLY wanna see this and hope someone translates it.

As I mention I'm still using dialup, and I don't I could seed it, and for the VOD I think you have to pay for viewing... Anyway, you might consider to contact "Emi801" since s/he also mention s/he got it. Please ask her/him nicely and let other fans know when it's available... Hopefully this will answer your request.

Thanks.

shwap

Postby shwap » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:08 am

okay thnx

rherd

Postby rherd » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:37 am

it is not that easy for me to understand the subs,actually :D ..i had to figure out what the heck are they talking about by not totally depending on the subs.. but at least, the subs can help me a little bit..well,i'm really sorry b'coz i don't think i can help u by translating it to a better version.. but if u still want to watch the dramas, u can download it at www.soompi.com/forums at the drama threads (pg #3)..that's all i can do for u..

shwap

Postby shwap » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:01 pm

rherd wrote:it is not that easy for me to understand the subs,actually :D ..i had to figure out what the heck are they talking about by not totally depending on the subs.. but at least, the subs can help me a little bit..well,i'm really sorry b'coz i don't think i can help u by translating it to a better version.. but if u still want to watch the dramas, u can download it at www.soompi.com/forums at the drama threads (pg #3)..that's all i can do for u..

Youve been lots of help. I think I will still watch it w/o subs. Im sure someone will step up sometime and im willing to wait! :D Possible future project???? :whistling:

Su

Postby Su » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:42 pm

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Thank you so mucj for subbing this serie.

sleepyhead

Postby sleepyhead » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:56 pm

Blueworld clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama also has this series...not sure how many eps

pookmaeta

Postby pookmaeta » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:32 pm

just finish ep1 with eng soft sub .......dl from http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama ....
It looks so funny but english sub so.........(can't type by word) :blink

that sub make me sad :cry:

Hope someone plzzz edit it :wub: :wub:

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gromitt » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:32 pm

Big thanks to sleepyhead for providing the links!

Pookmaeta,
I too, download the video files there to work on. In fact, I am done with editing ep 1 subs today, but i worked on kargeo's eng sub files so those timings are not in synch with clubbbox's 350mb versions. I think it'll work with the dvd versions, if you own a copy.

But give me another day or two to figure out how to time subs and I'll post it in this thread :|

Xnite

Postby Xnite » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:01 pm

OMG THX gromitt!!! :lol I hope you the best of luck in timing. It takes lots of time and patiences so take your time. :D

pookmaeta

Postby pookmaeta » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:59 am

gromitt wrote:Big thanks to sleepyhead for providing the links!

Pookmaeta,
I too, download the video files there to work on. In fact, I am done with editing ep 1 subs today, but i worked on kargeo's eng sub files so those timings are not in synch with clubbbox's 350mb versions. I think it'll work with the dvd versions, if you own a copy.

But give me another day or two to figure out how to time subs and I'll post it in this thread :|

Gromitt.. :cry: ....Gromitt.. :cry: ..Gromitt :cry:
Thank You so much!! :wub: :wub:

kdraemae

Postby kdraemae » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:47 am

hi guys,...i'm trying to search for this series in this forum...but unfortunately they don't have it in here...can you guys give me the website to download it.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:55 am

kdraemae wrote:hi guys,...i'm trying to search for this series in this forum...but unfortunately they don't have it in here...can you guys give me the website to download it.

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama
Notice that Taste Sweet Love also called Snow White.

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gromitt » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:26 pm

I just finished with the timing! It's synched to http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama's 350 mb versions. You might have to rename the files a bit, cos I changed it slightly. Note that this is translated from chinese subs, so there will be some meanings lost in translation. I am hoping to work on Ep 2 soon and get it up here by weekend... probably sunday, if I don't have to work on 1% :P
Attachments
Snow White.english.subs.Ep1-14.zip
(208.88 KiB) Downloaded 20173 times
Snow White.english.subs.Ep15-16(final).zip
Again, some lines are missing
(29.76 KiB) Downloaded 13232 times
Last edited by gromitt on Thu May 26, 2005 7:07 am, edited 20 times in total.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:41 pm

Wow, gromitt, I wasn't expecting you to whip out episode 1 so quick! Thanks to your hard work, we can enjoy the drama with subs. :) You're the best! Now I'm off to download the raws...

thirdcup

Postby thirdcup » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:26 pm

thank u so much for the sub.. :w00t: :lol

azngurlie

Postby azngurlie » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:26 pm

Thanks so much for the sub!!! I finally can watch it while understand it........You're the best....Just take your time doing the sub.......Luv ya :wub:

upikepik

Postby upikepik » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:55 am

thank you so much gromitt for the sub :D

apperciate your hard work :-)

InFiNiTeX

Postby InFiNiTeX » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:10 am

THANK YOU!!!! i have been waiting forever since i saw this on tv last year. i could never find a video file or subs... THANK YOU!

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ay_link » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:44 am

kyaaa~~~~ :w00t: :w00t:

THANK YOU SO MUCH gromitt for episode 1!! :D :D

JessixFFx
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby JessixFFx » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:40 am

Thank you so much gromitt for the very clear sub. I tried to watch it with the other version, and it was not pretty. I really appreciate you doing this. Patiently waiting for future subs. :D

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:06 am

Thanks gromitt for the sub. :-)

shwap

Postby shwap » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:19 am

thank you for your hard work!

im having a hard time downloading from clubbox since i dont know a lick of korean and soompi is a little confusing....is there anyone that can upload these eps to d-addicts? is that possible??

thank you all in advance :D

N72788

Postby N72788 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:32 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you....I love the subs for ep 1. now i just have to wait for ep.2 subs.....

t-glo

Postby t-glo » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:01 am

YOU ROCK AND YOU'RE AWWWSOME gromitt! SANK YUU FOR subbing ep 1!!! :P i've missed this series, always wanted to watch it, when it first came out, but never thought anyone would pick it up for subbing! :w00t: but now~~ WOOHOO :D

pingki

Postby pingki » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:46 am

Thank you so so so much for the subs, its so much easy to understand now :)

kanuko

Postby kanuko » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:08 pm

im having a hard time downloading from clubbox since i dont know a lick of korean and soompi is a little confusing....is there anyone that can upload these eps to d-addicts? is that possible??

thank you all in advance :D[/quote]

Me too. Someone pls upload this series to D- addicts. Thanks.

icy_blue

Postby icy_blue » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:21 pm

gromitt wrote:I just finished with the timing! It's synched to http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama's 350 mb versions. You might have to rename the files a bit, cos I changed it slightly. Note that this is translated from chinese subs, so there will be some meanings lost in translation. I am hoping to work on Ep 2 soon and get it up here by weekend... probably sunday, if I don't have to work on 1% :P

By the way, does anyone know if the download speed at http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama is affected by any conditions? As in, your speed will be cut if you don't upload anything?

I have been a leecher before but because of you gromitt, I registered because I just have to say how much I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you so much for subbing episode 1. :D

Btw, the DL speed for clubbox is afftected if you DL or UL something through other software like eDonkey, eMule, yousendit, etc...

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ay_link » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:18 pm

lol.... :lol

gromitt.. you make so many people happy ^_^
thanks again for doing this for all of us...

:wub:

kargeo

Postby kargeo » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:20 am

Wow, what a surprise, thank you!

Su

Postby Su » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:56 am

When i'm done seeding for Glass no kamen disc 8 , i will upload ep 1 :-) I downloaded it from http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama Hope it will be helpful. :mrgreen:

jlove1831

Postby jlove1831 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:35 am

BLESS YOUR KIND SOUL, GROMITT! Reading those subtitles was such a pain in the butt x_x;

doubletap

easy

Postby doubletap » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:02 am

Is there a way or can someone share snow white with english sub series?

thanks,

Shinigami

Postby Shinigami » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:18 am

sorry for the dummy question :unsure:
can someone tell me, what is the title of snow white at blueworld clubbox ?
there r plenty of drama there, but I know all of them, but there is one drama, that i don't know
"Punch" ... is that "snow white" ?
thank you in advance :roll

leeunit

Postby leeunit » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:27 am

Shinigami wrote:sorry for the dummy question :unsure:
there r plenty of drama there, but I know all of them, but there is one drama, that i don't know

Snow White is labeled as Snow White. Look a little closer, its a few lines above Punch and right underneath Lover in Paris.

Shinigami

Postby Shinigami » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:33 am

leeunit wrote:
Shinigami wrote:sorry for the dummy question :unsure:

Snow White is labeled as Snow White. Look a little closer, its a few lines above Punch and right underneath Lover in Paris.

oooh .. I found it now .. weh .. I guess my IE has problem.
When I open the clubbox with IE, There isn't Snow White, but then I open with firefox .. like magic .. there is Snow White !!! :crazy:
I don't understand .. but anyways thanks alot leeunit :D

blackstarjr

Postby blackstarjr » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:59 pm

hm..the 350 ver's are out of sync for the subs for me..anyone else experiencing probs or just me..weird..tried subs from ep1--4 and still out of sync..sigh..

qoogirl

Postby qoogirl » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:56 pm

blackstarjr wrote:hm..the 350 ver's are out of sync for the subs for me..anyone else experiencing probs or just me..weird..tried subs from ep1--4 and still out of sync..sigh..

Check your Vobsub Timing tab, it might be something that has been changed there? If not...I am not really sure. Mine are not out of sync.

OFF TOPIC:

What is [are] the native language[s] of the people who have subbed Snow White and our other fansubs in the past? :) There are some interesting things I noticed grammatically, and I am always interested in learning why these appeared in the subtitles. I was assuming that many have English as a second language since birth, but I might be incorrect.

ahnchan

Postby ahnchan » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:13 pm

hm..the 350 ver's are out of sync for the subs for me..anyone else experiencing probs or just me..weird..tried subs from ep1--4 and still out of sync..sigh..

well if you dl the files on the first page, those are not in sync with the 350mb version. the only subs that i know that is in sync with the 350mb version is on page 2, posted by gromitt and it's only for episode 1. so you would have to wait for the rest to be released..unless i'm wrong and gromitt has more out. hope that helped~

nite

Postby nite » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:39 pm

it asked me for user name and password at clubbox......

lime9

Postby lime9 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:19 pm

thanks for the subs :wub:

Su

Postby Su » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:44 pm

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gromitt » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:19 am

Hi all!

Subs for Ep 2 have been edited and timed. You can find it on page 2 in this thread. I'll be posting future subs there. :-)

miriko

Postby miriko » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:23 am

Hi Gromitt!!!!! Thank you soooo much for all of your help editing and retiming these incomprehensible english subs!!!!!

I am sure everyone here appreciates all of your hard work!
Doing research....

If you havesome time for an interview PM me... It would really help me out:)

www.ivegotatheory.com :wub:

icy_blue

Postby icy_blue » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:26 am

gromitt, did I ever tell you how much I LOVE you!!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work...

x mizzy appo x

Postby x mizzy appo x » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:31 am

heyy wen i use the subs with the movie for sum reason the movie is upside down on my comp. does any1 else haf dis problem? or is it only me? also thxz gromit fa subbin dis

Piyey

Postby Piyey » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:42 am

Thanks for the sub Gromitt !! :D :wub:

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ay_link » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:19 am

gromitt wrote:Hi all!

Subs for Ep 2 have been edited and timed. You can find it on page 2 in this thread. I'll be posting future subs there. :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH gromitt :wub: :wub:

upikepik

Postby upikepik » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:26 am

gromitt wrote:Hi all!

wow...what a wonderful surprise... :D

thanks you so much gromitt :wub:

pookie

Postby pookie » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:16 am

thanks soo much :-)

hana-chan

Postby hana-chan » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:20 am

Thank you SO much. ^_^

I was just watching episode 1 and I was wishing the subs for 2 were out so I could watch the next one. :lol

pookmaeta

Postby pookmaeta » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:08 pm

thank you gromitt for the subs. :notworthy:
this drama is really funny! I love it :wub:

qoogirl

Postby qoogirl » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:24 pm

I've watched up to episode 4, and this is a great surprise to find episode 2 already re-translated! Thanks! With Korean like mine, I have to look up at least 50 nouns/verbs per episode, hahaha! >_< Thanks so much! :lol

greenrocks

Postby greenrocks » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:34 pm

I'm downloading these files from clubbox.co.kr/kdrama included subtitles for download but I noticed that there's only 16 episodes, not all subtitles up there yet about the last few episodes left, and you uploaded up the subtitle files in DVD-format which is 20 episodes in total. Would they either work?

JessixFFx
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby JessixFFx » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:45 pm

Thank you for ep 2 sub, gromitt! Right before Spring break ends, I get to watch another episode of Taste Sweet Love. Awesome! :w00t: Keep up the great work.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby xKiMix » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:48 pm

Thank you very much gromitt!!!!!!!!!! Your the best!!! :D

babyxdorkii

Postby babyxdorkii » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:52 pm

questiosn so the subs on the first page zipped are teh bad subs and only the one edited by gromitt is the good subs??
:D

leeunit

Postby leeunit » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:53 pm

babyxdorkii wrote:questiosn so the subs on the first page zipped are teh bad subs and only the one edited by gromitt is the good subs??

Yep. I guess gromitt said from now on he'll be uploading the subs on page 2 of this thread so be on the lookout for that.

Swarovski

Postby Swarovski » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:04 pm

What I wanted to say, it's just like every one else: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH gromitt!! 8)

ahnchan

Postby ahnchan » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:50 pm

wow you're working fast, episode 2 subs out already...^___^ thanks~

greenrocks

Postby greenrocks » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:32 am

Ooh, Gromitt has fixed the subtitle? Ooh, two eps done so far.. Cool. Thanks GROMITT! I I am enjoying it right now. :) I'm looking forward to incoming episodes!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:38 am

THANKS GROMITT FOR THE EDITED SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:11 am

Oh, episode 2 fixed subs are out? Now that's fast! Thanks gromitt. :) Really appreciate your hard work.

thirdcup

Postby thirdcup » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:47 am

thank u for the sub. I enjoyed the series very much

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:55 am

Thanks gromitt for your hard work on ep1-2 subs!

Nite9Lite

Postby Nite9Lite » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:17 pm

THANKS G!!!!!!

the subs are awesome!! thank you and taking your time for us ... we'll definitely looking forward for more of your great hard work!

ladysnowy7355

Postby ladysnowy7355 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:55 pm

Thank you..... Thank you for subbing this series! Really appreciate your hard work...

Dr3aMinOfyOu

Postby Dr3aMinOfyOu » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:13 pm

where can i get a player that support movie files .smi , plz help me!

delightful

Postby delightful » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:11 am

thank you grommit!! ^_^

thank you for taking your time to do this for us, you're the best.. lol ^_^

Return to “Subtitles”