Title (romaji): Akumu-chan
Also known as: Nightmare Kid
Format: Renzoku
Genre: science-fiction, comedy, mystery, school and suspense
Broadcast network: NTV
Broadcast date: 2012-Oct-13
Air time: Saturday 21:00

Synopsis
A black-hearted teacher and a young girl with foreseeing dreams save the world!
Mutoi Ayami (Kitagawa) looks like a sincere and splendid primary school teacher on the outside, but she’s actually a black-hearted woman who doesn’t believe in love or other deep bonds. One day, her class gets a mysterious new transfer student named Koto Yuiko (Kimura) who greets her new classmates with a shocking remark – “Someone in this school is soon going to kill a person.” Around the same time some anonymous blogger has been exposing the real character of Ayami and now everyone thinks that this blogger is no other than Yuiko. Ayami herself thinks so too and decides to make a home visitation at Yuiko’s place and there she finds out that Yuiko actually has the ability to dream about the future and that her grandfather Koto Mannosuke (Kohinata) has invented a technology to project her dreams onto a monitor.
Mutoi Ayami has a special way of dreaming as well, because she is able to control them to her liking. In those so-called “lucid dreams”, you are dreaming while knowing that you are dreaming.
GACKT is playing a respected professor of neurology named Shiki Takashi who helps out Yuiko’s grandfather. He wants to go public with his research, but her grandfather is absolutely against it, which causes him to gradually lose his temper. He looks like the ‘ideal prince’ who Ayami regularly meets in her lucid dreams. Other characters include the horror- and cult-loving school nurse Hirajima Kotoha (Yuka) and the hot-blooded and always bright school teacher Mugiyama Yuichi (Okada).
Ayami is struggling to save the world from all those nightmares Yuiko is dreaming about, although she could think of plenty more enjoyable ways to spend her time. One of the highlights of this series will be the visualization of all those weird and lucid dreams --tokyohive

DramaWiki

Official Website

Jdramas Wordpress

I love science fiction shows. Enjoy! :cheers:
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

Anya2186

Postby Anya2186 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:25 pm

thank you!!! hope someone will sub this soon =)

LanceSalmo

Postby LanceSalmo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Me too :)

Tenshin26100

Postby Tenshin26100 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Thank you very much for this upload, I will look forwar to the other episodes if they are posted, so thanks ! <3

ao2012

Postby ao2012 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you very very much!

Tran

Postby Tran » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 pm

So many worth watching dramas this season, how am I gonna find the time. Arggg...

Thank you very much! :D

LissaSakura

Postby LissaSakura » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 am

how I can download it?
thank you

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 am

Thank you so much for sharing tihs jdo

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:55 am

LissaSakura wrote:how I can download it?
thank you

Please read the HELP (FAQ) at the top menu for more information. :thumright:
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

LuffyNoTomo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby LuffyNoTomo » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 am

hi-o~! im like half way through this so far and im loving it~! its like a freaky alice in wonderland style series - and Gackt reminds me of Johnny Depp XD

i was thinking i can do the subs for this again, is there the japanese text for this? that would help me out out, if not there are a few words i couldnt hear well but i can still try to sub it

let me know, this is the first project in awhile that seemed good enough to give it a go - im working on getting a job but so far no luck - but i can try to work on this until then ^^
If you enjoy or like my subs, it would be most appreciated if you subscribed for support but dont feel obligated. Thank you! Image

kotsukotsu

Postby kotsukotsu » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 am

Thanks!

Episode 01 looks great. Many people will be reminded of Kitagawa Keiko's role in "Mop Girl," but this has a bit of science fiction thrown in with things distorted by dreams, although the problem of coping with the future is similar to "Mop Girl."

MJSpice

Postby MJSpice » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks.

Return to “Archived Comments”