VISION Koroshi ga mieru onna [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
eternal_sky

VISION Koroshi ga mieru onna [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby eternal_sky » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 pm

VISION Koroshi ga mieru Onna

TV Show: Vision - The Woman Who Can See Murder (literal title)
Romaji: Vision - Koroshi Ga Mieru Onna
Japanese: VISION 殺しが見える女
Director: Kazunari Hoshino
Writer: Joji Iida
Network: NTV
Episodes: 12
Release Date: July 5, 2012
Runtime: Thursdays 23:58

source: http://asianwiki.com/Vision_-_The_Woman ... See_Murder

Subtitle (.ass):
All episode in rar

Subtitle (.srt) :
All episode in .rar

Rar Password: MieruOnna

Credit:

Raw: furransu
Jp sub: http://jpsubbers.x10.mx/Japanese-Subtit ... p=//Vision
Jp sub (re-timed) by ontcom
QC/ Editor by Hansen Polar (02), Mery (03-12)

First, thanks for the feedbacks and I apologize for the first episode.
From now I let my friends do the QC...

Please tell me if there is something wrong with the sub or if the links are dead.
Last edited by eternal_sky on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 am, edited 16 times in total.

furransu

Postby furransu » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 pm

thanks for subbing this one eternal_sky!

r1ck

Postby r1ck » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 pm

thank you so much for sub.

Dama Heiko

Postby Dama Heiko » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Thank you for your hard work!

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Thankyou so much for sharing your subs.

xsylver

Postby xsylver » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Thank you sooo much :D

Viwi_Cat

Postby Viwi_Cat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Thank You For The Sub ^_^

Roninside

Postby Roninside » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:21 pm

thank you!!
Download Dramapedia and connect the D-Addicts forum & wiki from your iPhone and iPad!!
Request a #communityPromo code HERE!

xnopex

Postby xnopex » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:23 pm

yay thank you!

moraima

Postby moraima » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you so much! :D

beailoveyou

Postby beailoveyou » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Wooot thanks!!! :salut:

senere

Postby senere » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Is this a machine translation? If not, then it needs some serious quality control by a person who speaks english.

I am danish and I usually don't have any trouble reading english subtitles, but I gave up trying to make sense of these after 5 minutes.

I appreciate that you are subbing as a service to your fellow drama addicts, but I wonder if I'm the only one having trouble understanding the subtitles.

shiro39

Postby shiro39 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 pm

xnopex

Postby xnopex » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:42 pm

senere wrote:Is this a machine translation? If not, then it needs some serious quality control by a person who speaks english.

I am danish and I usually don't have any trouble reading english subtitles, but I gave up trying to make sense of these after 5 minutes.

I appreciate that you are subbing as a service to your fellow drama addicts, but I wonder if I'm the only one having trouble understanding the subtitles.

i noticed this too. i wouldn' t mind helping proofreading if the OP wants me to.

ericparo

Postby ericparo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

senere wrote:Is this a machine translation? If not, then it needs some serious quality control by a person who speaks english.

"machine translation"?
Is that how you talk to a person who just spent 20 hours serving the community?
You guys from FrozenAssLand up north have a reputation for tactfulness with the ladies :D

xnopex

Postby xnopex » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 pm

He means auto translation via Google translator or Bing. Those sites ate great for quick translations but are not accurate (I.e. that's not how native speakers talk)

No offense was meant and I would apologize for that comment, eric as that poster already affirmed his appreciation for the work put in.

English is a really frustrating language to learn and oftentimes literal translations of Japanese terms don't flow correctly.

senere

Postby senere » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 pm

ericparo wrote:

"machine translation"?
You guys from FrozenAssLand up north have a reputation for tactfulness with the ladies :D

I'm sorry if my frustration with not understanding the subtitles came off the wrong way-

Eternal sky did ask for feedback on the subs, so I'll try to explain the problem I have with them. There are grammatical errors in almost every line, which means it doesn't flow like naturally spoken english. Because of this it requires my full concentration trying to guess the correct translation, which leaves little time to follow the story or watch the characters act. A very frustrating experience which makes the subtitles useless to me. A person with english as their native language may not have the same problem, because they read english faster than me and don't have the added burden of having to translate the subtitles into a third language. In my case danish.

PS. No, my english isn't perfect either :-(

Drazic
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Drazic » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm

senere wrote:
ericparo wrote:

"machine translation"?

I'm sorry if my frustration with not understanding the subtitles came off the wrong way-

Eternal sky did ask for feedback on the subs, so I'll try to explain the problem I have with them. There are grammatical errors in almost every line, which means it doesn't flow like naturally spoken english. Because of this it requires my full concentration trying to guess the correct translation, which leaves little time to follow the story or watch the characters act. A very frustrating experience which makes the subtitles useless to me. A person with english as their native language may not have the same problem, because they read english faster than me and don't have the added burden of having to translate the subtitles into a third language. In my case danish.

I don't think being a native speaker or not has much to do with it. Once you get better at english you'll no longer read over obvious grammar mistakes and typos so the viewing experience is more likely to be frustrating with subs that have broken english if your english is better whether you're ESL or not.

I haven't seen these subs yet myself but I wouldn't be surprised if they're in serious need of a editing pass. But if every line has a mistake a editor would basically have to rewrite the entire script, I'm not sure if that's worth it or even possible. You can get to a point where even the best editor won't know what to make of it.

Edit: Welp, just glanced through the subs and it sure is something. Not really in a good way though. There's not really a nice way to say this so I'll just be frank with you. These subs are kind of really, really bad. Brush up on your english skills and try again later cause people might as well watch this raw.

ericparo

Postby ericparo » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 am

senere wrote:
ericparo wrote:

"machine translation"?

Eternal Sky will have to be content with this for apologies, i guess.

That's where i spoke about "tactfulness", a lady asking you "How do I look?" is not expecting something like "there's no heart in your presentation" ...

ericparo

Postby ericparo » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 am

xnopex wrote:He means auto translation via Google translator or Bing. Those sites ate great for quick translations but are not accurate (I.e. that's not how native speakers talk)

No offense was meant and I would apologize for that comment, eric as that poster already affirmed his appreciation for the work put in.

English is a really frustrating language to learn and oftentimes literal translations of Japanese terms don't flow correctly.

If you don't encourage these subbers, you gonna lose them all, they are already disappearing quickly or we have the lazy gamers who learned Japanese to play online, don't care about the culture doing it on their free time, dropping half way thru a series.

Without subbers the dramas are abandoned works of art that only local native culture would enjoy for a week.

b4u2bweird

Postby b4u2bweird » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:57 am

thank you. gonna watch this dorama tonight.

from the very beginning i can't speak english well. and i dont understand about the grammar etc. but for me. i dont need any perfect grammar as long as i understand what they mean :D

so if anyone ask me which subber have better subs. i'll answer i dont know. because, what they (subbers) typed help me alot in understanding a(n) dorama/anime. :salut:

:cheers:
:thumright: :thumleft:

xnopex

Postby xnopex » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:31 am

ericparo wrote:
xnopex wrote:He means auto translation via Google translator or Bing. Those sites ate great for quick translations but are not accurate (I.e. that's not how native speakers talk)

If you don't encourage these subbers, you gonna lose them all, they are already disappearing quickly or we have the lazy gamers who learned Japanese to play online, don't care about the culture doing it on their free time, dropping half way thru a series.

Without subbers the dramas are abandoned works of art that only local native culture would enjoy for a week.

???
i thought by expressing his appreciation for the subs, he was being encouraging?

when someone offers constructive criticism other than "this sucks", it helps the subber and helps the project. i don't think he was rude in his approach at all. just direct.

if OP wants, i would be willing to check grammar and proof-read her work. i got a lot of free time hahah.

my drama list

http://mydramalist.com/profile/xnopex

ericparo

Postby ericparo » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 am

xnopex wrote: ...
if OP wants, i would be willing to check grammar and proof-read her work. i got a lot of free time hahah.

How is your Japanese level xnopex?

senere

Postby senere » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:03 am

ericparo wrote:Eternal Sky will have to be content with this for apologies, i guess.

That's where i spoke about "tactfulness", a lady asking you "How do I look?" is not expecting something like "there's no heart in your presentation" ...

No, the lady asked "How is my work?" and I gave her a low grade.

I guess I could have added "I know you can do better, Eternal Sky. Please try harder next time. Ganbatte!" :thumright:

Drazic
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Drazic » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

ericparo wrote:

Little white lies won't get you anywhere. Pretending these subs are good enough while they're actually pretty awful and not watchable at all is just misleading the OP. At her current level of english she's really just wasting her time.

Cause suprise, it's actually pretty important that you know the language you're translating to at least as well as the source language. If you don't you could get by if you have a good editor but in this case I don't see how that would be an option. There are a lot of people that have less japanese experience than you that would still produce better translations mainly because of this.

Your japanese might be perfect (I honestly don't know but it does sound like you've got plenty of experience) but actually translating this into english that flows well and in a way that a native speaker would say it is a whole different animal as you might have noticed.

LowChin

Postby LowChin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks for this sub !!

furransu

Postby furransu » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:41 pm

The sub is fine, it just needs someone to go through and edit for grammatical/spelling errors.

If someone can help eternal_sky with this, that will be great!

xnopex

Postby xnopex » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 pm

ericparo wrote:
xnopex wrote: ...

How is your Japanese level xnopex?

i can hold a decent conversation and read a comic book; but that's not the issue here. her translation is accurate enough, however in certain sections, there are grammatical errors (verb tense changes, lack of articles like 'a', 'the', 'an', etc). like drazic and furansu have said, it just needs proofreading from a native speaker.

i watched the complete episode with the subs, and it actually gets better. it's just weird and choppy in certain sections (especially in the beginning). nothing major.

my drama list

http://mydramalist.com/profile/xnopex

shiro39

Postby shiro39 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:45 pm

thanks

akMetallic

Postby akMetallic » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 am

furransu wrote:The sub is fine, it just needs someone to go through and edit for grammatical/spelling errors.

Are you sure? :roll

Actually this isn't an easy one to translate. There's a lot of subtlety in the dialogue that would require a considerable amount of Japanese language knowledge and experience to really understand what's going on. It's a great drama though. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

xnopex

Postby xnopex » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:08 am

hehehe i was trying to be polite. you caught me hahaha 8)

the beginning dialogue def needs a few notes but as the action gets rolling, it's not that bad.

AsterPhoenix

Postby AsterPhoenix » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 am

i wonder if my codec or media player got prob? it seem that certain sub are missing when im watching ep2 by using the srt.

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:33 am

Thanks a lot for ep2 subs. otsukaresama.

furransu

Postby furransu » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:59 am

looking forward to ep3 :) good luck!

furransu

Postby furransu » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 pm

thanks for ep3 :)

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your hardwork.

yurichangmi

Postby yurichangmi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:14 pm

can you up sub srt?
please

raliya6

Postby raliya6 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:50 am

Thank you so much for subbing this series! :wub:

tumi18

Postby tumi18 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 am

thanks!

eternal_sky

Postby eternal_sky » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm

yurichangmi wrote:can you up sub srt?
please

The .srt links are up now on the first page :)

AsterPhoenix wrote:i wonder if my codec or media player got prob? it seem that certain sub are missing when im watching ep2 by using the srt.

I usually play it with vlc media player, it's better than using media player *many people also said that*
maybe you can try it using vlc, and the installer can be found on google :)

*please tell me if something still wrong with the sub like the line is missing or it can't work, thanks ^^*

nanashi2

Postby nanashi2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 am

Can't get episode 4 ass when I try to download the episode 4 ass.
I get episode 2 srt. :scratch:

eternal_sky

Postby eternal_sky » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 am

nanashi2 wrote:Can't get episode 4 ass when I try to download the episode 4 ass.
I get episode 2 srt. :scratch:

lol sorry seems I put it on the wrong eps..
It's fixed now =)
thanks

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 am

Thank you so much for ep5.otsukaresama

yurichangmi

Postby yurichangmi » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:27 am

@ eternal_sky
thank you very much,i love you

AsterPhoenix

Postby AsterPhoenix » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:58 pm

episode 2 ass file : there no sub around 2:36 - 2:39 and 16:46 - 16.52

i open the ass file, it seem the dialogue line missing around the time above. that mean no matter which player i use there wont be any sub coming out keke.

eternal_sky

Postby eternal_sky » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 am

AsterPhoenix wrote:episode 2 ass file : there no sub around 2:36 - 2:39 and 16:46 - 16.52

i open the ass file, it seem the dialogue line missing around the time above. that mean no matter which player i use there wont be any sub coming out keke.

Done :) I've fixed it...
Sorry and thanks.

AsterPhoenix

Postby AsterPhoenix » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 pm

eternal_sky wrote:
AsterPhoenix wrote:episode 2 ass file : there no sub around 2:36 - 2:39 and 16:46 - 16.52

Done :) I've fixed it...
Sorry and thanks.

ty too keke. finally another drama with perfect sub for my collection keke.

evilevil

Postby evilevil » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 am

:salut: :salut:

Here episode 6 got it from dramacrazy
Attachments
vision episode 6.ass
(43.71 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 am

evilevil wrote::salut: :salut:

Can't you wait for eternal_sky's version and have to post others subtitles in the thread?
Gifted Ones | Twitter | Instagram | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Gomen Aishiteru, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

evilevil

Postby evilevil » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:07 am

I just wanted volunteer :( if it was rude I'm extremely sorry D:

yurichangmi

Postby yurichangmi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 pm

evilevil wrote::salut: :salut:

thank you very much,I have wait after a long time,when are film have sub of episode 7

AsterPhoenix

Postby AsterPhoenix » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:12 am

ep6 ass file: there no sub around 2:06 - 2:11 [the 1 upload by eternal sky]

Yaaisan

Postby Yaaisan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Thank you for subbing Vision. It's greatly appreciated so that we non-speaking can enjoy this drama. I don't mind waiting so take your time, if needed, eternal_sky and Mery. Thanks!

yurichangmi

Postby yurichangmi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 pm

oh ep8 arigatou,thank subteam

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Thank you very much for ep 6,7, 8 subbings. great

goygakgoy

Postby goygakgoy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 pm

thanks a million for subbing..:)

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 am

Thank you so much for sharing your hardwork Eric san

didisoche

Postby didisoche » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 am

thanks a lot for subbing..wonder who is the real "Christina"...I hope I can watch Ep.09 & Ep.10 this weekend...

yurichangmi

Postby yurichangmi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 am

ye sub ep 9+10 arigatou,I hopefully soon have sub ep 11

AsterPhoenix

Postby AsterPhoenix » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 pm

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:52 am

Thank you so much for ep9& 10subbings

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:10 am

Thank you for subs of ep09/ep10
Please share your files after download. Thank you.
Behind every peer is a drama fan

AsterPhoenix

Postby AsterPhoenix » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 am

shinBudokai

Postby shinBudokai » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:24 am

if i'm not mistaken, this drama is 13 episode

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am

shinBudokai wrote:if i'm not mistaken, this drama is 13 episode

Looks like 12 according to Japanese Wikipedia
Gifted Ones | Twitter | Instagram | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Gomen Aishiteru, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

akMetallic

Postby akMetallic » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 am

This time slot will usually air 13 episodes per series, however this time one week was skipped due to the Olympics, and so we end up with only 12 for VISION.

resha22chad

Postby resha22chad » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:47 am

please let me know if u finish subs for epi 11&12 >.<
coz i am so curiuos to watch it~

eternal_sky

Postby eternal_sky » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Episode 11 and 12 are up now =)

dhisashi

Postby dhisashi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 pm

eternal_sky wrote:Episode 11 and 12 are up now =)

Thank you so much for subbing this. I have been checking daily (or about 10 times a day) for the last two episodes.

I know that you are or recently have moved. So I was expecting to wait. Again, arigato.

:cheers: .. :salut: .. :cheers:

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Thank you for this subs
Please share your files after download. Thank you.

Behind every peer is a drama fan

piboi

Postby piboi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Many thanks for taking the time to complete the subs.It is greatly appreciated.

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 am

thank you so much for sharing your hard work. otsukaresamadeshita,

«minah»

Postby «minah» » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 am

Thank you very much for subbing this series ^^

huahahaha

Postby huahahaha » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:58 pm

otsukare sama :salut:
thank ypu so much for subbing this.

raliya6

Postby raliya6 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:47 am