I'm trying to work on this project again now that I have some free time, but Aegisub is crashing every time I try to load the audio from the video file!
I've tried the 3.0.4 release and the 3.1.0-beta2 release, and both do the same thing.
I was having trouble with it not playing the whole audio file, and cutting out after 6:13 (for ep3), but it looks like I got it working by switching from FFMpeg to AVISynth under advanced audio settings (I also upped my audio cache size to 1GB).
I'm still having the problem with it crashing if I try to load the audio from the video file. It says in the log that it can't find any audio in the file and that apparently makes it crash. But I can demux the audio and work on it this way.
It's been a LONG time since I worked on this, so I have to kind of relearn the tools again. ;)
It looks like it's a problem with the files either having errors or not being muxed correctly or something. If I go under advanced audio options and set "audio indexing error handling mode" to "ignore" (instead of "stop"), then it will go ahead and index the files and play them.