Kaito Royale [Eng Subs] (Ep 1/TBA) (Dropped)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
sweetbaby_millenium

Kaito Royale [Eng Subs] (Ep 1/TBA) (Dropped)

Postby sweetbaby_millenium » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 am

Title: 怪盗ロワイヤル
Title (romaji): Kaito Royale
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Drama
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-28 start
Air time: Friday 24:20

Synopsis:
Thieves lurk at a high society party hosted by a jeweller. Their target is an alexandrite ring called “Alexander's tear” and said to be the the best jewel among jewels. Kamimura Rei has been recruited by Nishizaki, the butler of a mysterious woman called Kitaba Yoko, to steal the ring. Katagiri Karen and Kishihara Taiga have each been recruited for the same purpose too, and they plot to get close to the target.

Rei, who prefers to play the lone wolf, had accepted the job because Nishizaki had hinted at knowing something about lost memory. Neither Rei, Karen, Taiga nor another thief are aware of each other. And so, this leads to an all out demonstration of their ability to cheat and steal what has been stolen. The tragic history of the ring which had caused its owner to die and a shadowy evil organisation pose challenges to them.

Cast:
Matsuzaka Tori as Kamimura Rei
Oomasa Aya as Katagiri Karen
Fukushi Seiji as Kishihara Taiga
Hwang Chan Sung as Jack
Aiba Hiroki as Kurata Keisuke
Kikuta Daisuke as Kazuki Shuhei
Nagase Tasuku (永瀬匡) as Kosugi Ryota
Sasaki Nozomi as the mysterious woman
Takezai Terunosuke as Mikami Masato
Shimojo Atomu (下條アトム) as Nishizaki Yuji
Maya Kyoko as Kitaba Yoko

Team:
Translation: Aruwin.
Timing and spotting: Rochi'S

Hi everyone, I've dropped this proyect cause there's another fansub working on it !!
The fansub is "Mou Ichido Translations" and this is their website: http://michido.blogspot.com/

Sorry !!!!
Attachments
[JTK-SUBS] Kaito Royale - 01.srt
[JTK-SUBS] Kaito Royale - episode 01
(20.55 KiB) Downloaded 640 times
Last edited by sweetbaby_millenium on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:28 am

Big thanks for the subs! :cheers: :thumright:
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

free donut

please sub back..

Postby free donut » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:15 am

it just a request...
it's up to you to do it or not...
but, I really wish you could sub back the series...
cuz the other subbing team not fully sub...
some of the dialog are missing subtitle...
so I really wish you could sub back...

thanks...
P/S: thanks for subtitle ep. 1....

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:48 am

eh??? how I wish you that will sub this continously, but I respect your decision, but wait..... still hoping to change your mind ne. yoroshiku :D :salut:

sweetbaby_millenium

Postby sweetbaby_millenium » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:30 am

Hi, everyone !! Thanks for your words =D they are really encouraging !!

Actually, I decided to stop this cause there was already another group subbing it. I don't know what's the quality of their subs, and won't criticize a colleague's work. Translating from audio is not just difficult... It's terribly difficult. I make a living from that so I know.

But I've asked Aruwin, who's the English translator, so just wait for an answer in the following days, ok?

If she's willing to keep on subbing it, I'll time and do everything else to provide you with the best of subs =)

Just one thing... She's the only Japanese-English translator I know so It'll be a one person job... and I'm the only sinchronizer-etc person (LOL). Since she's studying and I'm working, it'll take some time to release the episodes. Are you OK with it?

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 am

sweetbaby_millenium wrote:Hi, everyone !! Thanks for your words =D they are really encouraging !!

Actually, I decided to stop this cause there was already another group subbing it. I don't know what's the quality of their subs, and won't criticize a colleague's work. Translating from audio is not just difficult... It's terribly difficult. I make a living from that so I know.

But I've asked Aruwin, who's the English translator, so just wait for an answer in the following days, ok?

If she's willing to keep on subbing it, I'll time and do everything else to provide you with the best of subs =)

Just one thing... She's the only Japanese-English translator I know so It'll be a one person job... and I'm the only sinchronizer-etc person (LOL). Since she's studying and I'm working, it'll take some time to release the episodes. Are you OK with it?

thank you so much, very much appreciated...looking forward... yukkuri ne... we can wait... yoroshiku onegaishimasu to you and Aruwin chan

sweetbaby_millenium

Postby sweetbaby_millenium » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi everyone !! Hope you're well...

I talked to aruwin, but she's quite busy with her studies... =( I wanted to keep on with this project, but I think you should watch Mou Ichido's subs. I talked to them, to ask if they wanted us to collaborate with them, but they have a pretty big team, so I don't think their subs are wrong.

If Aruwin agrees to continue, I'll keep on posting.

Sorry for the sad news and thanks for your words =) !!

Saray

Postby Saray » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Hey, About Kaito Royale I've Been Wondering.. It's Been Like 1 Year Since U Posted This, And U Couldn't Finish Translating It Back Then, But Now, Can't U Finish It? Or Ask Someone Who Could?
I Really Liked This Drama And I Can't Tell U How Frustrated I Was When The Translation For The Rest Of It Was Nowhere To Be Found :/

Return to “Subtitles”