Trick 1 (Haha no Izumi) [Eng Subs] (Pts 1-3)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
delsxyz

Trick 1 (Haha no Izumi) [Eng Subs] (Pts 1-3)

Postby delsxyz » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:22 pm

Trick 1 (pt1+2+3) Haha no Izumi Eng subbed by Dust Off
Windows Users only
Eng smi sub
Attachments
Dust_off_Eng_Sub_trick01-02-03.rar
Windows Users only
Eng smi sub [dust_off]
(51.34 KiB) Downloaded 2774 times
Antidisestablishmentarianism. Whew!

Winterheat

Postby Winterheat » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:36 pm

Will somebody sub the other eps too?

EDIT: Never mind, just saw that the torrented eps are already subbed.

GenoSv

Postby GenoSv » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:17 pm

thanks alot for those subs.
I've got the dvd-rip version of this and it's not subbed. But these softsubs works perfectly for it. Thanks alot. ^^

oh, and you've done a really good job on all those extra info in the subs. Helped alot. Thank you so much. =)
//Geno

gemplee

Postby gemplee » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:54 am

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do i extract the subs from the RAR file? Do i need a software for it? Thanks a million. :scratch:

Totoro008

Postby Totoro008 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:18 am

You use WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/) , it's just another type of archiving/zip utility.

gemplee

Postby gemplee » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:21 am

Totoro008 wrote:You use WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/) , it's just another type of archiving/zip utility.

Thank you Totoro008! :cheers:

☆

Postby ☆ » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:11 pm

Since a new dvdrip version of Trick Season 1 has been posted recently, I took these subs and converted them to .srt and concatenated them and synced them to the first .avi file. I also edited them a little for spelling, grammar, and timing. I thought this might be useful to others too.

So I asked about it on the torrent thread, but I was told I should ask a moderator before posting my converted subs. (pokute told me I should ask DustOff first, but as far as I know, he has never posted an email address, so I don' t know how to contact him. If anyone does know his email address, let me know and I will ask him first).

Anyway, I was just wondering if any moderator would tell me if I may upload them here.

Thanks in advance.

Tao Libra

Postby Tao Libra » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:44 am

☆ wrote:(pokute told me I should ask DustOff first, but as far as I know, he has never posted an email address, so I don' t know how to contact him. If anyone does know his email address, let me know and I will ask him first).

Maybe you could try a PM to delsxyz — since he posted DustOff's .smi files, maybe he knows DustOff's e-mail…? Or maybe you could try looking for DustOff at alt.binaries.multimedia.Japanese, since that's where the subs were originally posted.

In any event: Given the lengthy and helpful comments that DustOff left with his subs about converting them for other purposes, I can't believe he'd object to you posting the .srt versions here. Just make sure DustOff remains credited for his work, and it should be fine.

☆

Postby ☆ » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:56 am

Tao Libra wrote:Or maybe you could try looking for DustOff at alt.binaries.multimedia.Japanese, since that's where the subs were originally posted.

Does anyone with newsgroup access want to give me a hand with that?

Tao Libra

Postby Tao Libra » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:03 pm

☆ wrote:
Tao Libra wrote:Or maybe you could try looking for DustOff at alt.binaries.multimedia.Japanese, since that's where the subs were originally posted.

Does anyone with newsgroup access want to give me a hand with that?

I just tried — but apparently, alt.binaries.multimedia.Japanese is not among the newsgroups my ISP bothers to include. (Their coverage of newsgroups sucks.)

Anybody else…?

Hybrid Hunter

Postby Hybrid Hunter » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:51 pm

In addition to these 3 subs are the other episodes going to be subbed as well?
I suppose this would apply to the season 3 dvd-rips as well.

☆

Postby ☆ » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:01 pm

Hybrid Hunter wrote:In addition to these 3 subs are the other episodes going to be subbed as well?

The subber who did these subs (DustOff), did them back in 2003, and he normally does mostly movie subs. So is he going to sub the rest of the season? I don't know, but if I had to guess, I'd say no.

There are, of course, hard subbed versions of Trick seasons 1 & 3.

I've been considering transcribing the rest of season 1 to make soft subs. Not sure if I'll commit the time yet though.

KamiKaxxe

Postby KamiKaxxe » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:17 pm

☆ wrote:
Hybrid Hunter wrote:In addition to these 3 subs are the other episodes going to be subbed as well?

The subber who did these subs (DustOff), did them back in 2003, and he normally does mostly movie subs. So is he going to sub the rest of the season? I don't know, but if I had to guess, I'd say no.

There are, of course, hard subbed versions of Trick seasons 1 & 3.

I've been considering transcribing the rest of season 1 to make soft subs. Not sure if I'll commit the time yet though.

someone has the romaji and lyrics of the end song?

Willuknight

Postby Willuknight » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:07 pm

The hardsubbed episodes are much worse in quality then the raw ones.

Is there anyone interested in transcribing the hardsub translations to soft subs, so that people can watch this show in higher resolution?

From what i've read, the original subber (of the hard subbed version) is unable to be contacted. In anycase, they'd still get full credit for translation and subbing, all we'd be doing id moving it to a more accessible format.

I can not stand to watch such poor quality rips when i know i have high quality raws sitting on my hdd.

If anyone is interested in helping me with this project, then please let me know. If we could get a couple of people to write out the lines from some episodes, and other people to retime them, then this could be finished quickly.

delsxyz

No, but

Postby delsxyz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:24 pm

He had done only 1 episode (3 parts).
But he had done "Trick The Movie" sub for a.b.m.j. on the following
day the avi file was posted.

"Much better explanation"
Just like new subs show up nowadays at d-addicts, Trick avi was posted randomly
at abmj. And someone (actually more than 5 people) asked Dust Off if he could do
softsub. He replied that he is busy so he could not commit to do the entire series.
But he would do one episode. Then, it turns out that one episode needed 3 stories.
So Dust had done ep 1-3 only.
Last edited by delsxyz on Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:39 pm

you may want to check with tianj to see if a (korean) timing sheet is available for the RAWs. if there's a timing sheet, it would help you immensely, as you would probably just need to type out the phrases after that.
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

ryanvamp

Postby ryanvamp » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:43 pm

as i asked in other thread, i'd also like to know if there is anyway to get soft-subs for the DVD-rip version, since the hard-subbed version is reallty low quality (and i'm not bitchy about it) at least in my monitor resolution...

crimsondee

Postby crimsondee » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:30 am

i totally agree that it would be great if there are .srt's for the dvd-rip for season one and three i've already watched them but...i would prefer the dvd vr. to add to my collection.... :wub:

DAT64X

Postby DAT64X » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:19 pm

it'd definitely be awesome if soft-subs for the rest of season one would be created to go along with the new batch dvdrip version of the season.

asyrafss

Postby asyrafss » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:10 am

Hmmm is there anyone doin the dvd subs?

furransu

Postby furransu » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:16 am

anybody subbing the 2nd Trick movie?

jules267

pls pls post the subs for the DVD RIP version of trick one p

Postby jules267 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 pm

Hi there, is it possible to up the subs that you had made for this Trick 1 dvd rip version pls? since no one can get hold of the original subber....it makes no point on your behalf wasting your time and effort looking for someone and getting there permission...methinks its ok that you post it as you have voiced your respect already by posting your intent to get their permission............plus im at a lost in downloading this 4+GB Trick 1 version if i cant get subs for it...lucky for me i only downloaded the 1 part of trick one otherwise i wouldve wasted my dl usage...i only get 20GB a mth of dl bandwidth....

So pls, pls pls post the subs for the DVD RIP version of trick one pls!!!!!!

THANKS,

jULES267

☆ wrote:Since a new dvdrip version of Trick Season 1 has been posted recently, I took these subs and converted them to .srt and concatenated them and synced them to the first .avi file. I also edited them a little for spelling, grammar, and timing. I thought this might be useful to others too.

So I asked about it on the torrent thread, but I was told I should ask a moderator before posting my converted subs. (pokute told me I should ask DustOff first, but as far as I know, he has never posted an email address, so I don' t know how to contact him. If anyone does know his email address, let me know and I will ask him first).

Anyway, I was just wondering if any moderator would tell me if I may upload them here.

Thanks in advance.

chiu

Postby chiu » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:47 pm

I've been waiting so long for someone to softsub these.
Hopefully someone will either do it or it will come out on DVD with eng sub.

dragonmagician

Postby dragonmagician » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:36 pm

chiu wrote:I've been waiting so long for someone to softsub these.
Hopefully someone will either do it or it will come out on DVD with eng sub.

Yeh, Trick Season 1 DVD version and movie 2 are the only things missing from my Trick collection. I have the Season 1 VHS version, but the DVD version looks a lot better.

I love Trick, even if I don't understand some of the jokes.

Gir

Postby Gir » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:08 am

There are subs for the 2nd Trick movie on Kloofy now, ( you have to go into the forum topic to get them, the one on the sub list is the wrong subs).

TV-nihon is doing a nice hardsubed dvd version of Trick 1, they are up to ep #8.
If you can remain calm while all around you others are panicking... Then you obviously have not adequately assessed the situation.

sharinganLS

Postby sharinganLS » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:06 pm

Gir wrote:There are subs for the 2nd Trick movie on Kloofy now, ( you have to go into the forum topic to get them, the one on the sub list is the wrong subs).

TV-nihon is doing a nice hardsubed dvd version of Trick 1, they are up to ep #8.

I was able to find the trick 2 movie on Kloofy but i cant find the sub since i dont know how to get to the forum section on that site. Is it possible for you to upload that srt file over here?

klon22

Postby klon22 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:41 am

I was able to find the trick 2 movie on Kloofy but i cant find the sub since i dont know how to get to the forum section on that site. Is it possible for you to upload that srt file over here?[/quote]

Here you can find Trick Movie 2 w/softsubs: http://idols-unlimited.com/community/in ... topic=1728

register needs,

BTW, somebody knows where i can find soft subs for Trick season 3??, if there are ;D

tnx

Validictus

Postby Validictus » Tue May 04, 2010 5:44 pm

I just watched trick for the first time and at the conclusion of this arc Ironicly where she says there are no such this as miracles, the gun is floating infront of her. both her hands are down and I couldn't help but giggle. This is for anyone in the future who goes looking to see if this topic was ever brought up as I did.

aogaeru

Postby aogaeru » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Please check my post on http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 23#1531023 for ALL the subtitles (episode 1 -10) for TRICK Season 1

I'm also having subs for all the movies, specials and seasons 2 and 3. Inform me if you need them.

^^

Sam Phoenix

Postby Sam Phoenix » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 am

Thank you!

Return to “Subtitles”