Jem's website

News, Updates and Information about this site.
This section is important, please read it for changes about the site!
Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Jem's website

Postby Ruroshin » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:54 am

Jem's website is now located at http://jem.d-addicts.com please update your bookmark and re-download the torrents since the announce url has changed.

The old server that jem was on will be decommisioned at the end of the month.

jtfeb15

Postby jtfeb15 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:47 pm

yey!! i just checkd out jem's new website... im in heaven!! lots of gud stuff there.. thank u! thank u! thank u! u guys r soo cool..
proud to be an asian.. =) :cheers: 8)

jtfeb15

Postby jtfeb15 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:49 pm

oh nd by the way, ...it's my birthday!! :wub:

Aye

Postby Aye » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:30 pm

are jems stuff all raws?

persimon_pg

Postby persimon_pg » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:38 pm

Hi,
Jems tv series are ripped from Singapore tv station and have hardsub English! The English is excellent.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby furelise » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:27 am

persimon_pg wrote:Hi,
Jems tv series are ripped from Singapore tv station and have hardsub English! The English is excellent.

It has to be, they are professional translators :mrgreen:
ImageImage

marks

Postby marks » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:32 am

Too bad, that "sunlight of Love" is out of seeders ... :- (

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:43 am

too bad indeed.... *cough*
:fear:

jtfeb15

Postby jtfeb15 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:26 pm

i wonder what happend to the clubbox website, they've changed the original format,the one cited in the soompi tutorial, now i cant download from it anymore. help!! :goggle:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:19 am

Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

Buck

Postby Buck » Mon May 01, 2006 4:18 am

Just a question.. whatever happen to Jem's old series.. like Country Spirit I read around this forum somewhere that he had it.. along with Eternal Happiness..

and why is it so slow O_O (not complaining) xD

Jack_lakuda

Postby Jack_lakuda » Wed May 31, 2006 10:33 am

Hi. I'm posting random people on this website.... have been looking around at Japanese dramas on the internet. I only seem to be able to download torrent files. I have a very fast internet broadband connection, but still It takes forever to download something. Its looking like it will take 2/3 days to download a 500mb file. Do you know of any sites where I can pay some kind of fee to get the file faster?

Jack.

Kayiaxo

Postby Kayiaxo » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:23 am

In general with torrents you will download faster if you upload faster.
I upload as much I can (40-50ko/sec) and I also get good download speed then (300+ko/sec).
My max (theoretical) download would be 512ko/sec and upl 52ko/sec.
Running to much torrents or being connected to too much peers also causes slowdown.
I have usually 2 torrents running and limit 100 peers for each torrent.

Also make sure you don't have spyware or trojans eating up bandwich or program updates running.
Yo

mikeru_cl

Postby mikeru_cl » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:19 pm

Is http://jem.d-addicts.com in maintenance ?? I can't enter :-(
if someone knows plz comment...

groink

Postby groink » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:30 pm

mikeru_cl wrote:Is http://jem.d-addicts.com in maintenance ?? I can't enter :-(

Jem's site was lost due to a hard disk failure on the server hosting it. The drive's been replaced, but it appears Jem had no backup.

--- groink
1. Always read FAQs for a given forum before posting.
2. Read the first few posts in a topic before posting.
3. Speak using complete English words.
4. The Internet is international. Respect regional and cultural values.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:55 pm

Just tried to check out the new side of Jem. However I get the following message:
Welcome to the home of jem.d-addicts.com
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

Don't know what to do now. Does that have to do with the settings of my PC or is it because of the new server? Btw. that happens to me too, when I try to open www.d-addicts.com (I am googling the side now and enter it that way)

groink

Postby groink » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:06 am

gixo wrote:Just tried to check out the new side of Jem. However I get the following message:
Welcome to the home of jem.d-addicts.com
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

Don't know what to do now. Does that have to do with the settings of my PC or is it because of the new server? Btw. that happens to me too, when I try to open www.d-addicts.com (I am googling the side now and enter it that way)

What you're seeing is a template, which is typical of any new site. You'll have to wait until Jem starts uploading his web site code. If you see the same template on d-addicts.com, that means your DNS (handled by your ISP) hasn't propagated properly. Ruroshin switched servers within the last 48 hours of this post; some areas take around 72 hours for world-wide propagation.

--- groink

arum99

Postby arum99 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:41 am

mikeru_cl wrote:
Is http://jem.d-addicts.com in maintenance ?? I can't enter

Jem's site was lost due to a hard disk failure on the server hosting it. The drive's been replaced, but it appears Jem had no backup.

--- groink

Had every things lose and can't recovery?

dramalovergirl

Jem's site is still not be to connect

Postby dramalovergirl » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 pm

What's going on? Will it be fixed.

Thanks

w3ini

Postby w3ini » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:41 pm

Buck wrote:Just a question.. whatever happen to Jem's old series.. like Country Spirit I read around this forum somewhere that he had it.. along with Eternal Happiness..

Hi all, a newcomer to d-addict here =) I have the same question here. I realised that jem has a long list of series which was on d-addicts previously. How do i get the torrents of those that are no longer available? Cos i really like the show 'The awakening story" and hope to view it again...

w3ini

Postby w3ini » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:41 pm

Buck wrote:Just a question.. whatever happen to Jem's old series.. like Country Spirit I read around this forum somewhere that he had it.. along with Eternal Happiness..

Hi all, a newcomer to d-addict here =) I have the same question here. I realised that jem has a long list of series which was on d-addicts previously. How do i get the torrents of those that are no longer available? Cos i really like the show 'The awakening story" and hope to view it again...

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:52 pm

I just noticed that Jem's tracker is now jem.d-addicts.com and no longer jem.d-addicts.net. It looks like the torrent files still point at the .net url though.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ruroshin » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:56 am

saigo_x wrote:I just noticed that Jem's tracker is now jem.d-addicts.com and no longer jem.d-addicts.net. It looks like the torrent files still point at the .net url though.

doesn't matter too much, both should point to the same IP address.

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:08 pm

Ruroshin wrote:doesn't matter too much, both should point to the same IP address.

It's working now. It wasn't for a few days. I'd been trying to seed Style! since just after the crash.

Jem

Moving of hkdrama from d-a tracker to jem.d-a tracker

Postby Jem » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:30 am

This is a little notice to anyone who's been getting [jem] hkdrama from d-a tracker/torrent posts. I'll be moving ALL, hopefully, [jem] hkdrama .torrents to jem.d-a tracker in the coming future (maybe a mth or 2). If you're interested in a little history of how [jem] hkdrama popped into d-a tracker, read on, else the above info is enough for anyone.

<a little history of [jem] encodes>
Back when i was using encodes.free.fr to release me encodes, i hit a BIG problem of pple getting eps thru BT n jump off after they finished, even when I was using Super-Seeding, somehow I always had to upload close to 2-4x the filesize of each ep before I can stop and seed the next file. As I was doing/releasing almost 30eps each week, things start to stack up with this kind of jerk behavior and i felt too sick to the situation and I may only be able to send out an ep only AFTER 2mth of the actual recording/encoding in a mth's time, and 6mths later in another 2mths time. So I put out a notice to tell those punks if this is what they wanted, a very delayed release of stuff, since I was doing ALL the uploading, actually I still do all the initial uploading, just no more BT for me.

2wks after the notice, the uploading pattern did not change, so I dropped hkdrama from the torrent page totally seeing it is only holding me up in my release of the other genre. then I started asking pple in #2muchdrama in irc.dalnet (back then) if anyone want to host the hkdrama in their fservers. Kent volunteered, so I sent the entire backlog of 20+files to him and was I only able to clear the uploading backlog.

a few weeks or a mth later, Kent decided to use BT for releasing the [jem] hkdramas, but I told him i won't put the hkdrama .torrents back in encodes.free.fr as I do not want to encourage jerk behavior then. not sure if he had a talk with Ruroshin, Kent used d-a tracker to do it, and i'm ok with it since it is a drama tracker, i only hoped he dun have to suffer wasting upload bw to the jerks like i did.

a yr later, i think, Kent have some problems and decided he can't help me anymore with releasing the hkdramas. so I had to take over nonetheless, respecting Kent's wishes, still using d-a tracker for releasing hkdrama. cant recall how was the uploading pattern was like... anyway, i supposed it was not good, i guess... dun really like to remember nasty memories, thus i was scouting for other means to release the tv captures without draining me energy totally.

<off track>
found out some pple were using clubbox.kr, great. went around asking pple how good it is for them, usage wise. signed up clubbox/encodes on 2005 April 20 and had been uploading ALL new release there ever since... and with help from a very nice lady/angel from kr, we managed to make clubbox/encodes gold, and was uploading alot of older stuff there as well. will continue to upload even older stuff from my cdr archive whenever i could remember.

clubbox is only good for some folks, i received numerous msgs abt their unable to get anything off clubbox/encodes. either not all box in clubbox r made equal of the servers assigned to me r just 'bad'(?) this problem persists for many drama folks when trying to d/l from clubbox.

with this nagging thought, went around looking for nother means of releasing dramas/big files, the next best means is direct download from file hosting servers, which had a time limit (remove after 30days? without download) n is what i'm doing currently, and after which i'll upload the new eps to clubbox, since the eps will always be there and some can get off it.
</off track>

with the current scheme of using DDL, where the urls are embedded in the .torrent comments (pls use BT application that can read COMMENT field OR go to the tracker and click on the torrent itself to view the COMMENT, thks) I find myself going numerous places just for releasing each eps, so I feel to retain my sanity, i would like to reduce this process by restricting to using 1 tracker (jem.d-addicts.com), so in the coming mths, i'll start moving the hkdrama torrents from d-a tracker to jem.d-a tracker.
</a little history of [jem] encodes>

although i dun feel i was wrong to remove the hkdramas from encodes.free.fr, it was stupid of me to do that, as jerks will always be jerks, nothing will change or did change with my actions.

may i take this opportunity to thk EVERYONE who helped with seeding the [jem] .torrents. your generosity and help is most precious and appreciated. Thanks!

Thank you for your attention and time reading this. hope the dramas brought u much joy. bye!

Jem

p.s. in case anyone was wondering why i never reply the question of "Where did the DDL urls go?" in torrent posts or pms, please take the initiative to self-hep n read above which i had been repeating in many posts already. thks!

abcd99

Postby abcd99 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:50 am

Sympathy and hats off to you Jem.

I also suffer the same thing. This makes me hesitant to upload anything into D-A. Here's pattern of seeding:
50% of all completed leechers drop off within 4 hours of download completion.
80% drop off after 8 hours
90-95% drop off after 12 hours.
Edit: Within a few days, the torrent is seedless again. (and people start yelling again for seeds)

I'm really sick of these fricking jerks! Why can't you guys seed?! This is precisely why I've been ignoring many seed requests even through PMs. I have lots of really nice raws / Chinese subbed dramas, but I don't want to upload them here anymore. If the upload speed is slow, people started yelling at me.

I help Jem seed from time to time (so does his friends). But guys, please do HELP SEED these dramas. Don't do this!

I have asked Ruro to at least have some kind of ratio system to deter, but he disagreed. I respect his decision. Too bad...

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:33 am

abcd99: it's very unfortunate but i'll bet you that the leeches who are not staying to seed don't even bother to read this site. so Jem's post will probably fall on deaf ears.

however, though i have not dl'ed torrents from Jem in ages, i am aware of his contribution to the asian drama community. as such, i have sought to find a solution to his problem. i have pm'd him about my suggestion. i'm not sure how close you are to Jem, but if you can reach him, please tell him to check his pm box.
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

leimomi

Postby leimomi » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:02 pm

:O Still rather new at this -- less than a year, but I was wondering, how does this work? Are there any rules for downloading jem's stuff? I know we have to upload more than we download. Where are the torrents going to? I am downloading my first series (Shotgun Marriage), and it's uploading to somewhere else since I don't see a torrent for this drama in d-addicts. :unsure:

I recently asked if I should download "Better Halves" since the torrent was at -0- for UL at d-addicts. Someone graciously said that they would seed and when I started downloading, I found 4 peers were already waiting at 99% before the seeder had even started. A half dozen others have also started downloading the series besides myself. I am still slowly downloading and uploading the series. It looks like the torrent has been reactivated.

I only have a laptop with limited space. I would like to help, once in a while, but ... I guess I don't have the expertise for this. :scratch: Would I need to keep the original torrent? In my first few months, I thought I had to remove the utorrents after downloading and uploading until the "finished" ratio. Later, when I had computer problems, I deleted the torrents again. I have the completed files, though... :whistling:

What do you normally do? Do you go back periodically to seed? (I would probably need to re-copy the files back onto my hard drive) Or? Are there any ground rules or what do people normally do? How do you choose the series to help? :unsure:

Thank you for your help! :-)

chaosangelz

Postby chaosangelz » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 am

just wondering anyone know what happened to here comes the empress?

groink

Postby groink » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:22 pm

chaosangelz wrote:just wondering anyone know what happened to here comes the empress?

Googling around, I found this:

twdrama ~ Here Comes The Empress ~ 24 19/11/2002 ~ 14/12/2002 ~ tv stopped showing esubs after schedule move

re: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_19857_0.htm

Also try searching around for "The Switch" as it appears to be an aka of that show.

--- groink

chaosangelz

Postby chaosangelz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:54 am

thanx but i kinda been there and looked for it but no sign

shosef

Postby shosef » Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 am

may i know what happened to jem's website?...i would really want to access it....thanks

ganni

Postby ganni » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:04 pm

what happened with jem website??

are they moved to new website?

please let me know!
thank you

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:59 pm

shosef wrote:may i know what happened to jem's website?...i would really want to access it....thanks

My guess is that at the same time as D-Addicts no longer was a tracker JEM disappeared.
This since JEM had their tracker at DA.
Old tracker address: jem.d-addicts.com:6969/announce

Some of the torrents can still be found archived at isoHunt.
But since they are very old, it's likely many of them doesn't have seeders.
Some of the dramas posted on JEM can be found here on DA
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Keiko1981 wrote:My guess is that at the same time as D-Addicts no longer was a tracker JEM disappeared.
This since JEM had their tracker at DA.

Hmm, I recall that the original plan for the tracker shutdown included backing up the torrent archive. I wonder if Ruroshin backed up the Jem torrents as well? Maybe one of the admins/ops can ask? Actually I'm still interested in downloading the torrent archive files if he still has them and ever makes them available.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 am

I'm a bit late getting to this.

I did bring this issue up in the past. I don't believe Ruro did back up those torrents.

My suggestion was that any interested parties download the torrent files from isohunt http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=jem.d-addicts. and upload them here.

I'm personally still seeding Legend of Arching Hero
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 am

I have the files of few batch torrents by jem, which i seeded in the past.

Should i make new torrents or change the tracker only?

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 am

My view is that it's better to just add new trackers.
Although these torrents are old, there are still seeders and leechers that come and go.
I think it's always better to pool resources.
I'm open to other suggestions though.
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 am

I edit the torrents from the three seasons of Shomuni and reuploaded it on d-addicts for a test.

boxley

Postby boxley » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:58 am

Thanks for uploading shomuni, you dont by any chance also have Jem's yamato nadeshiko do you?

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 am

Sorry, i dont have the old drama yamato nadeshiko. send you pm.

I tried to reupload the torrent of shotgun marriage (dekichatta kekkon) and only reactivate an old deleted thread http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_21193.htm

So i am a little confused, if re uploading the jem torrents on d-a is allowed.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby peacht » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 am

It is allowed.

If a torrent has been uploaded before but was deleted then reuploading the torrent will resurrect the old thread.

That's not a problem and I can adapt it so that you can edit it if need be. Just let me know

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 pm

I will seed Shotgun Marriage when i can handle the torrent upload.
So please check it, when i done.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

After the weekend i can seed other [jem] batches from following list:

Beauty or Beast (Bijo ka Yajuu)
Narita Rikon
My Husband (Mukodono 2001)
Shota no Sushi (King of Sushi)
Yamato Nadeshiko

@boxley: i found the correct Yamato Nadeshiko files for the torrent and watch the first episodes now.

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 pm

k361 wrote:After the weekend i can seed other [jem] batches from following list:
I have Yamato Nadeshiko, Narita Rinkon, and Shota no Sushi so I can help seed those. I also have 100 Tales of Horror, Be Nice to People/3 Peace, Itsumo Futari, Searching for my Polestar, Sensei Shiranaino, Style!, Beautiful Days and Prince Who Turns to Frog all from Jem.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:50 pm

I have a question about the old torrents.

i found a different torrent to Shota no Sushi (with same filestructure/size but other HASH 756603b399572819701a04f4ffb69b996fa0111f) at bitsnoop and sumotorrent. Filecheck says 0%.

Is this a 'fake' torrent?

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

The info hash of the torrent you uploaded matches with the old one I had from Jem's tracker. That 756603b399572819701a04f4ffb69b996fa0111f one seems to contain the same files and the same piece size according to CFV. Not sure what makes it different since just changing the tracker list and comments should not affect the hash value. I did not run a hash check since I am already seeding the files.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

I was irritated, because the only difference is the hash. Also the jem tracker was in it.

I must be carefull which old torrent i use for the re upload. For Prince Who Turns to Frog i found different fileversions, not matching to the torrent i found. What HASH to you have for Prince Who Turns to Frog?

At the moment most ddl are interrupted because my torrent client ocuppied the internet. I plan to download some more jem dramas to reseed

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:18 am

k361 wrote:I must be carefull which old torrent i use for the re upload. For Prince Who Turns to Frog i found different fileversions, not matching to the torrent i found. What HASH to you have for Prince Who Turns to Frog?

The torrent file I have shows an infohash of 00AA639A1F417417A4119AEA9E261BF11486219E. I've attached the torrent file (zipped) and also a zip file that Jem had on his site which has SFVs for most of his older encodes. I think I've only come across one or two of the SFVs which did not match the torrents.
Attachments
Jem past series SFVs.zip
(244.57 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
prince_who_turns_into_frog-[jem].zip
(97.96 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 am

Thank you. I have the same torrent.

the collected SFV list is a great help to verify my download.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Just checked some files for Prince Who Turns Into Frog batch. Strange!
All files downloaded from fileserve are 1 Byte to long and have different checksum as in the SFV, but my torrent client (transmission) say files are complete.
Still download some missing files for this batch.

I will re-upload/reseed/reactivate some jem batch from following list in few days:

100 tales of horror (Kaidan Hyaku Monogatari) (2002)
Akimahende (1998)
Beauty or Beast (Bijo ka Yajuu) (2003)
Seikei Bijin (Artificial Beauty) (2002)
Sensei Shiranaino? (1998)
My Husband (Mukodono!) (2001)

I also have Antique Cake Store (antique) (2001), Style! (2000), Le belle homme (utsukushii hito) (1999) for later.

saigo_x

Postby saigo_x » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 pm

k361 wrote:Just checked some files for Prince Who Turns Into Frog batch. Strange!
All files downloaded from fileserve are 1 Byte to long and have different checksum as in the SFV, but my torrent client (transmission) say files are complete.
Still download some missing files for this batch.

If it's just one single byte on each file then more than likely someone used one of those hash modifying utilities to get past Fileserve's hash check. Adding a single byte at the end of the file is a common method to change the hash so someone can upload a file when the DDL site says it has already been uploaded.
I'm not sure about other clients, but Vuze has an option to automatically truncate files that are too large. That option works great with files like the ones you mention that have the added byte at the end. Maybe Transmission has a similar option? It would have to be on by default though or else you would get a size mismatch error when it initiated the hash check. :scratch:
I will re-upload/reseed/reactivate some jem batch from following list in few days:

I listed the ones I have from Jem on the previous page. I can seed those.
I also have Antique Cake Store (antique) (2001), Style! (2000), Le belle homme (utsukushii hito) (1999) for later.

I don't recall exactly, but I believe Jem's Antique Cake Store encodes had some type of encoding issues.

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 pm

saigo_x wrote:

I don't recall exactly, but I believe Jem's Antique Cake Store encodes had some type of encoding issues.

I want to watch the drama before i seed them. If the quality is poor and other sources available, i can skip the re upload.
Watched Seikei Bijin last days.

I cut the extra byte with simple command line tools under linux. The funny thing was, that transmission ignored the wrong filesize :)

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Some of the old jem batches are re-uploaded, some are waiting to reborn.

Check out, what torrent are gone with jem.d-addicts.com
http://web.archive.org/web/201001051546 ... dicts.com/

jdrama re-uploaded:

• 100 Tales of Horror
  • My Husband (Mukodono)
  • Narita Rikon
  • Seikei Bijin (Artificial Beauty)
  • Shomuni
  • Shomuni 2
  • Shomuni 3
  • Shota no Sushi
  • Shotgun Marriage (Dekichatta Kekkon)
  • Yamato Nadeshiko

I also have:
  • Akimahende (No Way!)
  • Be Nice To People
  • Beauty or Beast
  • Le Bel Homme
  • Sensei Shiranaino (Don't You Know, Teacher?)
  • Style!
I think i will re-upload most of them (without Be Nice to People and Style)

I dont have, but seen on various sites for download. Maybe i get them and re-upload it in the future
  • Golden Bowl
  • Itsumo Futari De (Always the Two of Us)
  • Searchin' for My Polestar
  • To Heart

From taiwanese drama i only have:
  • Reaching fot the stars (re-uploaded)
  • Prince turns into frog (will be reactivate in near future)

20centuryboy

Postby 20centuryboy » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm

k361 wrote:[list][*]Golden Bowl
[*]Itsumo Futari De (Always the Two of Us)

I have those if needed. :-)
Nankurunai sa!

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby k361 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm

When my internet is working stable again, i will continue the reseed of the old jem batches.
I am still waiting for my new cable modem and the technical check up of my internet.

Thank you for the offer.

t0g3th3r

Postby t0g3th3r » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 am

I like the series "Romance of the red dust" (Three Musketeers) 2006 very much. I would like to translate it into my own language so does anyone know who I can ask for the English soft sub? (not the hardsub, which is encoded).

I'll be grateful to you!

bloodbath

Postby bloodbath » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 am

can someone please re-upload chess warriors and the proud twins please. stuck at 45% for the proud twins and 1.9% for chess warriors. :-(

deshou

Postby deshou » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Does anyone, by any chance, have the Taiwanese dramas "Fight For Love" and "Let's Face Ii" and would be willing to seed them?
Have looked for them everywhere, also on isohunt, but to no avail :-( Many leechers, no seeders...

tealeaf_green

Chess Warriors

Postby tealeaf_green » Sun May 06, 2012 11:22 am

I've been trying to get hold of a full, subtitled version of Chess Warriors. If anyone does have the old jem torrents lying around, I'd be happy to carry on seeding them more or less indefinitely.

If anyone still has the files, but lost the torrent file itself, you can still get it from the wayback machine at this link: http://web.archive.org/web/201001051546 ... bf.torrent -- if you're feeling generous!

Avallac'h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Avallac'h » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 am

Just uploaded Wedding Planner
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_132632.htm

I checked my old DVDs and there is list of JEM's rips I have that still not re-uploaded:
24Hrs Emergency Ward 3
Ringu Saishusho
Style!
Akimahende!
Files of young Kindaichi 3
Waterboys (RAWs available.)
I am going to re-upload this doramas.

I have some no Japanese dramas too.
I have no idea if it still available of not.
If anyone interested I can re-upload this as well:
My date with a vampire 3
Lofty Waters Verdant Bow
Swordsman
Meteor Garden
Looking for volunteers, who want to transcribe subtitles for some old dramas. (Yonigeya Honpo, Sweet Home and others)
More details here.
My uploads.
Crowdfunding project to get old doramas

Jay D. LonelyWolf

Postby Jay D. LonelyWolf » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:29 am

Avallac'h wrote:I checked my old DVDs and there is list of JEM's rips I have that still not re-uploaded:

Ringu Saishusho

Too bad, i taught for a moment it was "ringu rasen series", that would have been great!

Avallac'h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Avallac'h » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:48 am

Jay D. LonelyWolf
I'm dying to see Rasen, too.
But I couldn't find it even in raw.
Looking for volunteers, who want to transcribe subtitles for some old dramas. (Yonigeya Honpo, Sweet Home and others)
More details here.
My uploads.
Crowdfunding project to get old doramas

y0ssy

Postby y0ssy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:37 am

Avallac'h wrote:Jay D. LonelyWolf
I'm dying to see Rasen, too.
But I couldn't find it even in raw.

Is that the TV or Movie version you're looking for?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasen

I might be able to get it. If you're interested, please PM me for details.

laurelin

Postby laurelin » Wed May 22, 2013 4:30 am

Hi, I would like to see life tears in heaven with ninomiya kazunari and eng subs , but the links are dead on the tracker , does someone have it ? thanks

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:25 am

laurelin wrote:Hi, I would like to see life tears in heaven with ninomiya kazunari and eng subs , but the links are dead on the tracker , does someone have it ? thanks

Is it Tengoku de Kimi ni Aetara

Available here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

laurelin

Postby laurelin » Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 am

thanks for the link, but like I was saying alla the torrent are dead , none of them go till the end.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

laurelin wrote:thanks for the link, but like I was saying alla the torrent are dead , none of them go till the end.

Make a seed request here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_83034.htm

Write out which version you want reseeded.
Wait and hope someone will/can help out.

I suggest you bookmark this page for future use: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/threadin ... uests.html
It's a list of all Seed and Upload Requests.

laurelin

Postby laurelin » Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm gonna do this, thanks for your help.