The Magicians of Love + Extras [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
rainfall

Postby rainfall » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:44 am

thx

three-bears

Postby three-bears » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:57 am

You all are so amazing! Thanks for the subs. Can't wait to watch 20 and understand it fully! :)

joydarynthian

thanks a bunch!!

Postby joydarynthian » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:16 am

Thank you thank you thank youuu!!!
love yaaa!!

Thanks for the subs!!
You guys are great or what...
It's only 3 days and you got ep 20 subtitled...
BRAVOO!!!

THANKSSS ^____________________^

pinksunbright

Postby pinksunbright » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:13 am

WOW!!! You guys are uber fast, its only been a couple of days. Thank you soooo much for Episode 20!!!!! I love you SUBlimes!!!!!! :wub: :D

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Engelchen18 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:51 am

Whaaaa Episode 20 :w00t:

I love you :wub:
SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:41 am

Thank you for ep20 subs!
Heo Yun Mi

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Engelchen18 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:58 am

Is there are a difference between the YDY and the icefish version?

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:56 pm

Engelchen18 wrote:Is there are a difference between the YDY and the icefish version?

Yea. YDY has better video and audio quality, but ICEFISH usually releases their files faster.

However, YDY didn't do a very good job for TMOL, some of the episodes had audio glitches and no video signal breaks. Hence, we chose to sync THOSE episodes to ICEFISH. Again, the ones listed in bold on first page is our recommended version. Other resynced versions are provided by very kind members who took the time to do them. :wub:
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

mandychan

Postby mandychan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:43 pm

Thank you guys so much I love this series so far.. I am glued to the screen when ever I watch it.. uhhh I am so happy that you guys subbed this.. thank you thank you thank you. :cheers:
Image Image
watching: Boys over flowers, fated to love you, miss no good,who are you, whats up fox,and lots more!! I am a drama fiend :thumright:

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Engelchen18 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:52 pm

Ah thank you fufu ^____^

shamille

Postby shamille » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:14 pm

thank you sooooo much for this! *downloading ep 20 now*

um. 8hrs... that can't be right... :scratch: OKAY! trying again...

cutrich

Postby cutrich » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:20 pm

why i can't dl directly link since epi 5???????/can't find link dl..... any help plz

hanguyen183

Postby hanguyen183 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:23 pm

I cant user the direct link and its hard to understand that site .
Sry for bothering u guys but the clubbox link doesnt work at all TT~TT

shamille

Postby shamille » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:44 am

hanguyen183 wrote:I cant user the direct link and its hard to understand that site .

if you're talking about upfile, there will be a link after the big read me thingy that says "here is your file". It's disguised as one of the other useless links. There's a pic on the front page in one of the help boxes.

anyway i have a Q please A...
I see the ep. 20 subs are for YDY, and i don't really know how it all works but are you guys going to make an icefish version too? cos that's the one i have *sweatdrop*

I will wait until tomorrow just in case you guys make one but if not can I put in a value to make them delay? will they still be right or are there different scenes in YDY vs. Icefish? (it was like that in another drama i watched... sometimes there were no subs or something)

arum99

Postby arum99 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:11 am

:salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:
thank you for your sub

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:49 am

shamille wrote:
hanguyen183 wrote:I cant user the direct link and its hard to understand that site .

if you're talking about upfile, there will be a link after the big read me thingy that says "here is your file". It's disguised as one of the other useless links. There's a pic on the front page in one of the help boxes.

anyway i have a Q please A...
I see the ep. 20 subs are for YDY, and i don't really know how it all works but are you guys going to make an icefish version too? cos that's the one i have *sweatdrop*

I will wait until tomorrow just in case you guys make one but if not can I put in a value to make them delay? will they still be right or are there different scenes in YDY vs. Icefish? (it was like that in another drama i watched... sometimes there were no subs or something)

you can put in a value, but you'll have to do it at every commercial break since ICEFISH and YDY cuts commercial different....

hmmmmmm....we don't resync the episodes ourselves (except episode 16), but usually, lycheeTea does. I'm not sure if lycheeTea will resync this episode though..... :scratch:

LycheeTea

Postby LycheeTea » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:07 am

Thanks so much for the subs guys! I can really start to see where things get draggy now... and I hate Qing Kong!!

Anyways... this is timed to Icefish... It took me til now cause I only watched it just then :D
Attachments
TMoL 20.srt
Time to Icefish
(100.87 KiB) Downloaded 1228 times

chaegyeong

Postby chaegyeong » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:28 am

thanks for all the subs so far.. don't mind the draggy bits as long as i can see ming dao's cute face.. sigh. even bought la robe de mariée des cieux just cos he's in it..

judaico

Postby judaico » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:08 am

SUBlimes, THANK YOU for the subtitles and CONGRATULATIONS for the job well done. :thumright:

looking forward for your next project (Smile Pasta)

KEEP IT UP! :cheers:

ricklin

Postby ricklin » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:31 pm

hi, i'm new and i thank you for the subs to this wonderful drama.

however, i've had no problem viewing the subs on eps 1-19. but ep 20 subs (either YDY or icefish) not showing up on my ep 20. both files name are the same but sub not showing up. why doesn't it work?

thanks again for all your hardwork on subbing this.

aroma83

Postby aroma83 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:38 pm

This drama is good, thank you for the sub

vOid

Postby vOid » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:38 pm

I like this drama a lot, thanks for all your efforts, can't wait for next sub =]

Milk Tea

Postby Milk Tea » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:44 pm

Two more episodes. XD You guys rock. I wasn't expecting for Qing Kong to make such an evil comeback. That David guy is so... ugh. Anyway, thanks for all the subs so far. You guys did a great job.

jpoplover08

Postby jpoplover08 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:44 pm

You guys are THE BEST! Super awesome and cool. I cant believe how fast u guys are! I thank you soooo much! :)
Dramas= LOVE :wub:

shamille

Postby shamille » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:16 pm

LycheeTea wrote:Thanks so much for the subs guys! I can really start to see where things get draggy now... and I hate Qing Kong!!

Anyways... this is timed to Icefish... It took me til now cause I only watched it just then :D

yes! it finally let me login to thank you.

wow it's like magic! Thank you SO MUCH for your hard work.

and also thanks to fufu for replying.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*goes to watch it finally*

Nonut

Postby Nonut » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:14 am

I want to ask about rewrite the sub to my language: Vietnamese ! Which code that Direct VobSub can understand Unicode? I try some code, but it can't display right!

cutedorkable

Postby cutedorkable » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:40 am

THANK YOU SUBlimes for ur tremendous work!
relli appreciated Magicians of Love is relli omg starting to get relli relli exciting!
relli can't wait for 21 alot of drama

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:16 am

Nonut wrote:I want to ask about rewrite the sub to my language: Vietnamese ! Which code that Direct VobSub can understand Unicode? I try some code, but it can't display right!

I thought some vietnamese forum is already subbing this drama..... :unsure:

cutedorkable wrote:THANK YOU SUBlimes for ur tremendous work!
relli appreciated Magicians of Love is relli omg starting to get relli relli exciting!
relli can't wait for 21 alot of drama

we're pulling that last half of episode 21 together right now, which I'm hoping we'll be able to release it by the end of this week. It'll be a double release on the last two episodes because the final episode has been completed!!!

That's a wrap for the TMOL project :mrgreen:

Sub preview for Smiling Pasta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzU0YRAFBME

We're looking for translators and timers!! We need LOTS of help in order to bring everyone more (and more and more) popular Taiwanese dramas :wub: Please PM me if you're interested :mrgreen:

bestfriend

Postby bestfriend » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:23 am

kakaka i wish i could help but i dont have time and i dont know chinese keke but cant wait :]

ricklin

Postby ricklin » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:33 am

hi, my ep 20 sub is not syncing/not showing up. other eps 1-19 are fine. what am i doing wrong? i have both versions YDY and icefish but neither is showing up. any help is appreciated.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:36 am

wow!! go fufu! now i can start watching this drama :mrgreen:

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:13 am

ricklin wrote:hi, my ep 20 sub is not syncing/not showing up. other eps 1-19 are fine. what am i doing wrong? i have both versions YDY and icefish but neither is showing up. any help is appreciated.

hmmm...MMmMMMmmmmMMmm.....MMmmmm....
try redownloading the subs again....make sure that you're not hiding the subs (in vobsub) when playing the vid.

ricklin

Postby ricklin » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:47 am

sorry fufu, i'm not tech savvy so i have no idea what you're talking about. i play this from media classic player just like every other eps and ep 20 sub is the only one not showing up while playing the file. thanks in advance for your help. :)

oh, i just looked on the properties for ep 20 and it doesn't have the VBR after the RealAudio / RealVideo. how do i change the file type to sync with the subs? my eps 21 & 22 are like that too and i guess it won't work with the subs.

sorry for being dumb on these things.

pinksunbright

Postby pinksunbright » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:23 am

ricklin wrote:sorry fufu, i'm not tech savvy so i have no idea what you're talking about. i play this from media classic player just like every other eps and ep 20 sub is the only one not showing up while playing the file. thanks in advance for your help. :)

oh, i just looked on the properties for ep 20 and it doesn't have the VBR after the RealAudio / RealVideo. how do i change the file type to sync with the subs? my eps 21 & 22 are like that too and i guess it won't work with the subs.

sorry for being dumb on these things.

To change the file from .rm to .rmvb, right click on episode 20 and select rename. when you go to change the name, at the end there should appear .rm. Simply click and type in vb at the end. It might ask you if you want to change the properties of the video, click ok, you can always change it back to .rm. Also, double check that the subtitles and the episode have the same name and are in the same file. Hope I could be helpful and good luck. :D

berna_sweet_d_4ever

Postby berna_sweet_d_4ever » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:02 am

can someone help me here? i tried downloading episode 1 but the tracker is bad or something can someone tell me where i can download this series been waiting for this since April tnx a lot

Nonut

Postby Nonut » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:32 am

berna_sweet_d_4ever wrote:can someone help me here? i tried downloading episode 1 but the tracker is bad or something can someone tell me where i can download this series been waiting for this since April tnx a lot

Use torrent!
1/ Download one torrent program (i suggest Utorrent from www.utorrent.com - it's very small - around 250kB) and run this program.
2/ Down the torrent file in the first page of this topic
3/ Open the *******.torrent by double click on it
4/ Chose the file you don't have (only chose 1 in your case)
5/ Wait until it finish (depend much on your Net)

ricklin

Postby ricklin » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:44 pm

pinksunbright wrote:To change the file from .rm to .rmvb, right click on episode 20 and select rename. when you go to change the name, at the end there should appear .rm. Simply click and type in vb at the end. It might ask you if you want to change the properties of the video, click ok, you can always change it back to .rm. Also, double check that the subtitles and the episode have the same name and are in the same file. Hope I could be helpful and good luck. :D

thanks for your help. however, i couldn't bring up the whole file name including the extension to add the vb when i rename the file. the only thing i could do is convert to avi and my subs would then show up.

i've downloaded these files from megauploads from idols-unlimited. they must have uploaded the last 3 eps on megauploads as different types of files than the other 19, i think that why the subs didn't work for me.

it will take me a while to learn all this torrent stuff. i'm learning how to use my vegas movie studio+dvd to burn these avi files on a dvdr so i can watch them on my regular dvd player. so far i'm not successful.

Nonut

Postby Nonut » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:54 pm

ricklin wrote:however, i couldn't bring up the whole file name including the extension to add the vb when i rename the file

Open Windows Explorer ~~> Tools ~~> Folder Option ~~> View tab ~~> Un-tick the hide extentions for known file type ! That's all.

ricklin

Postby ricklin » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:03 pm

Nonut wrote:
ricklin wrote:however, i couldn't bring up the whole file name including the extension to add the vb when i rename the file

Open Windows Explorer ~~> Tools ~~> Folder Option ~~> View tab ~~> Un-tick the hide extentions for known file type ! That's all.
omg! thank you thank you. it worked. :).

now, if only someone can show me how to burn these files to watch on my reg. dvd player, then i'm all set.

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:13 pm

ricklin wrote:now, if only someone can show me how to burn these files to watch on my reg. dvd player, then i'm all set.

We've discussed that somewhere in this thread.....but I don't want to write a whole tutorial on it, so please head over to the tech/support forum for encoding related issues:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_32322.htm

Nonut

Postby Nonut » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:13 pm

ricklin wrote:now, if only someone can show me how to burn these files to watch on my reg. dvd player, then i'm all set.

It's really hard to convert RM to AVI ! You should try Pinnacle Studio 10. I will try it next week.

anyone know??? Tell us plz !

ricklin

Postby ricklin » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:18 pm

thank you fufu. i will do that today. love you guys for helping me. :)

oh, i use winavi to convert to avi. sometimes it takes over an hour and sometimes less, depending on how many things i have going/running on my pc.

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:19 pm

Nonut wrote:

It's really hard to convert RM to AVI ! You should try Pinnacle Studio 10. I will try it next week.

anyone know??? Tell us plz !

it's been discussed.....
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#501908
follow the posts that AkumaX made.

anyway, for more encoding related topics, please head over to the tech/support forum.

lakatsumi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lakatsumi » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:54 pm

thanks for subtile ep 20!!

Hellokitty06

Postby Hellokitty06 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:11 pm

Can anyone upload the rest of the movie, "the Magician of love" on youtube.com, please?I really want to watch the whole movie. :-( If i can download and watch it, it would be great. But since my com. has trouble downloading movies, I beg you to upload esp.16-the end on youtube.com, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :-( Can you guys help me?
Thank u a lot.

CrimsonSpiral

Postby CrimsonSpiral » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:19 pm

Thanks for the subs! Everyone has done a great job!

nanapanda

Postby nanapanda » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:17 pm

waaah, a double release! can't wait!!! ^_____^

thank you thank you! :wub:

vi3tgirl

Postby vi3tgirl » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:21 pm

does anyone know if anyone has subed legend of star apple?

siusoaha

Postby siusoaha » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:27 am

Hey!!! I love this series! i just want to ask... can someone ru'up all the deposit download syts plz i cnt download from that server and bittorrent isnt working for me

angeizahoy

Postby angeizahoy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:43 am

siusoaha wrote:Hey!!! I love this series! i just want to ask... can someone ru'up all the deposit download syts plz i cnt download from that server and bittorrent isnt working for me

habukie just recently made a sticky about how people shouldn't be requesting direct downloads, LOL, this being primarily a BT site and all. have you tried using ClubBox to download it? there are two links to ClubBoxes with this series on the first post. and if your BT doesn't work, you should check them out. otherwise, i dunno how you're gonna get most of the files on this site...

siusoaha

Postby siusoaha » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:08 am

angeizahoy wrote:
siusoaha wrote:Hey!!! I love this series! i just want to ask... can someone ru'up all the deposit download syts plz i cnt download from that server and bittorrent isnt working for me

habukie just recently made a sticky about how people shouldn't be requesting direct downloads, LOL, this being primarily a BT site and all. have you tried using ClubBox to download it? there are two links to ClubBoxes with this series on the first post. and if your BT doesn't work, you should check them out. otherwise, i dunno how you're gonna get most of the files on this site...

Well ive tried clubBox to download it but the thing is i cant read wat it says so i dnt know what to do. ive also tried clicking on things and a sign came up and i didnt understand a word.

joydarynthian

soundtrack

Postby joydarynthian » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:12 am

Hey guys...I'm sorry if my question is a liitle out of topic of this forum...but do you know where can I find the lyrics of 183 club and 7 duo hua songs with who sings which part? I desperately want to know who sing which part of the song. Thank you!

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: soundtrack

Postby fufu » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:35 am

joydarynthian wrote:Hey guys...I'm sorry if my question is a liitle out of topic of this forum...but do you know where can I find the lyrics of 183 club and 7 duo hua songs with who sings which part? I desperately want to know who sing which part of the song. Thank you!

MVs with softsubs posted on first page.

and I didn't translate the songs by 7flowers :whistling:

Black _sorrow09

Postby Black _sorrow09 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:56 am

ei SUBlimes tnx for subbing AQMFS.... i really waited for this to come out together with english subs... hope you can also subb the upcoming series Angel Lover and The Legend of Star Apple... im looking forward to that..... good luck and continue your great projects... :D :thumleft:

joydarynthian

Re: soundtrack

Postby joydarynthian » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:54 pm

fufu wrote:
joydarynthian wrote:Hey guys...I'm sorry if my question is a liitle out of topic of this forum...but do you know where can I find the lyrics of 183 club and 7 duo hua songs with who sings which part? I desperately want to know who sing which part of the song. Thank you!

MVs with softsubs posted on first page.

and I didn't translate the songs by 7flowers :whistling:

thank yooouu =)

CrimsonSpiral

Postby CrimsonSpiral » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:06 pm

is it just the Bittorrent program that isn't working? You might want to try BitComet. I have found that it is a better program to use than Bittorrent. I hope this helps some.

siusoaha

Postby siusoaha » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:13 pm

THNX alot i really wanted to watch these episodes and maybe now i can!!! YAY

LadyViolet

Postby LadyViolet » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:20 am

CrimsonSpiral wrote:

is it just the Bittorrent program that isn't working? You might want to try BitComet. I have found that it is a better program to use than Bittorrent. I hope this helps some.

I agree I have tried most of the different bittorrent programs and have settled with bitcomet its pretty easy and allows more options/controls over your torrents. Bittornado is ok too but i like bitcomet.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:49 am

i'm going to have to go with Azureus for that one, it allows me complete control of whatever I want to do

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:57 am

AkumaX wrote:i'm going to have to go with Azureus for that one, it allows me complete control of whatever I want to do

I avoid all things Java...

Anyway, that's not THE point of my post...hahahaha

ahh~ I couldn't get the last half of ep. 21 from my QC. I'll have to wait till she comes back to repost a new link for me :cry:

You guys will HAVE to wait till like...Sunday (approximately) to get the last two episodes.

(Smiling Pasta subbing in process)

CrimsonSpiral

Postby CrimsonSpiral » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:23 am

fufu wrote:ahh~ I couldn't get the last half of ep. 21 from my QC. I'll have to wait till she comes back to repost a new link for me :cry:

You guys will HAVE to wait till like...Sunday (approximately) to get the last two episodes.

That is cool, I know I don't have any problems waiting. Thanks for all the hard work! I can't wait to see Smiling Pasta now either.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:39 am

fufu wrote:
AkumaX wrote:i'm going to have to go with Azureus for that one, it allows me complete control of whatever I want to do

ahh~ I couldn't get the last half of ep. 21 from my QC. I'll have to wait till she comes back to repost a new link for me :cry:

true. if i had a normal computer, i probably wouldn't install Azureus due to this particular program's memory usage

but, i've got 2gb of ram that i use fully, and i turn off virtual memory/page file so speed and memory isn't an issue ;)

i've tried using other bittorrent programs, but they just don't cut it with all the stuff that I can do/see with Azureus...

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:50 am

no, I just personally have a grudge on Java :lol , so I avoid it at all cost :blink

I'm gonna go post up the MV for smiling pasta now :roll

alaine29

can someone help me?

Postby alaine29 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:01 pm

the episodes 19-20, i can't play it with sub.... i already tried combined community codec pack and bsplayer... before that i have vobsud.... it's already in the same name... but when i play it in the real media it won't show up.... i don't have any problems in other episodes just starting episode 19 and up.... please any suguestions what i will do next? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

vOid

Postby vOid » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:12 pm

Try playing it with another player, I had that issue but I just tried playing it in another player and it worked fine. I use Crystal player, hope that helped.

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:49 pm

fufu wrote:no, I just personally have a grudge on Java :lol , so I avoid it at all cost :blink

haha, yeah if they made Azureus in C++, i'd be all over that ;)

hmm.. i wish i had a phat pipe, otherwise i'd consider uploading the converted .avi versions + hardsubs :goggle:
they're something along the lines of 430mb (700kbps xvid video/128kb mp3 audio) x 22, so it is quite a bit...

dvp642 ftw!

lilaznangel963

Postby lilaznangel963 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:29 pm

you should try gom player. i tried it and it works. and overall it is very simple and easy.

nanapanda

Postby nanapanda » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:19 am

oh man, this waiting is so excitingly horrid. teehee...but exciting!

thanks again for being awesome. :roll

joydarynthian

Postby joydarynthian » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:17 am

fufu wrote:

no problem, fufu... =)
you guys just take your time...

chaegyeong

Postby chaegyeong » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:52 am

don't really know about the differences between all the clients but i use azureus cos i like the blue frog. it looks shiny n slimy during start up. heheh.

oh, what i really want to say is.. yeah too bad akumax couldn't upload the converted avi files. did someone upload those files or did akumax just do a one-off avi screencap for ye ke lan's scene? cos if there is a source somewhere, i'd like to know so that i can re-download the whole series again for a clearer video

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:08 am

chaegyeong wrote:don't really know about the differences between all the clients but i use azureus cos i like the blue frog. it looks shiny n slimy during start up. heheh.

oh, what i really want to say is.. yeah too bad akumax couldn't upload the converted avi files. did someone upload those files or did akumax just do a one-off avi screencap for ye ke lan's scene? cos if there is a source somewhere, i'd like to know so that i can re-download the whole series again for a clearer video

i did a screencap :mrgreen:

i only chose that scene because fufu posted the same screen here. the only difference is that fufu's screenshot is of softsub (under the chinese)
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_p505967.htm#505967

but mine's hardcoded, and covers the chinese (because well, i can't read chinese) :P

chaegyeong

Postby chaegyeong » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:17 am

wow.. u did a good job akumax. well done. i didn't expect an answer real fast. i can't read chinese either (like most of us here i presume) but i don't mind the chinese subs there along with the english ones cos i'm so used watching 2 subtitles when i watch my vcds

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:47 am

Episode 21 subs:
Translations: bitterlemon + sweetie
Timing: thaominh
Spot Translations: raen
QC: raen + fufu

Special thanks to sweetie, thaominh, and raen for completing these last 2 episodes :wub:

Episode 22 subs:
Translations: sillypanda114, fufu and PA
Timing: thaominh
QC/Spot Translations: fufu

The LAMEST line...

This drama was like a standard essay writing format where you repeat your thesis at the end of your essay :blink ....hahahaha....

Wow!! This drama took us EXACTLY 3 months to complete. The first episode's subs were released on April 30th, and now the last episode's subs are released on July 30th!

That's a WRAP!!! YAY!!!! I'm outta here :P

@AkumaX...
don't you think that you should add some COLORS to your subs? black and white is so boring...ahahahaha
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-22 [ICEFISH].srt
synced to ICEFISH
(89.82 KiB) Downloaded 1149 times
MagiciansOfLove-21 [YDY].srt
synced to YDY
(94.22 KiB) Downloaded 2582 times
Last edited by fufu on Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

LycheeTea

Postby LycheeTea » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:55 am

OMG WOW!! Its done! Thanks so much guys!

chaegyeong

Postby chaegyeong » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:57 am

yay! i love double releases for the last 2 episodes of any series. then i can watch the final 2 eps back-to-back. thank u subbers.. xin ku ni le and congratulations!!

Return to “Subtitles”