The Magicians of Love + Extras [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:20 pm

yes, up-file's my favorite :mrgreen:

follow here: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/ ... p-file.jpg
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

krnplaya90
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:21 pm

Postby krnplaya90 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:26 pm

I practically downloaded every possible thing..ARGH..i downloaded real alternative..nd along wit it comes MPC is think naturally mayb..i dunno...nd then i downloaded GOM Player, then vobsub..then Lite-Codec Package and EVERYTHING....When i try to play it with GOM it says that the codec canont be found..but then I downloaded the torrent ep 17 with BitComet and then after i downloaded it..i went to files and i clikced on ep 17 and it works with MPC...but i duno what the use of GOM is and also there are no subtitles. I tried downloading subtitles through bit comet but it doesn't work and i dunno how to put subtitles into MPC player to see ep 17 wit subtitieles...arghh...sry..

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:37 pm

krnplaya90 wrote:I practically downloaded every possible thing..ARGH..i downloaded real alternative..nd along wit it comes MPC is think naturally mayb..i dunno...nd then i downloaded GOM Player, then vobsub..then Lite-Codec Package and EVERYTHING....When i try to play it with GOM it says that the codec canont be found..but then I downloaded the torrent ep 17 with BitComet and then after i downloaded it..i went to files and i clikced on ep 17 and it works with MPC...but i duno what the use of GOM is and also there are no subtitles. I tried downloading subtitles through bit comet but it doesn't work and i dunno how to put subtitles into MPC player to see ep 17 wit subtitieles...arghh...sry..

You're missing vobsub: http://www.divx-digest.com/software/vobsub.html

I guess if MPC's playing the video, then you don't need GOM player. vobsub should be the very last thing you need.

make sure you rename the video and sub file to have matching names:
magicians17.rm and magicians17.srt

Then just play .rm file with MPC and vobsub should automatically load in your task tray (green arrow), which should play the subtitles for you.
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

joydarynthian
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:49 am

Postby joydarynthian » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:09 pm

fufu wrote:yes, up-file's my favorite :mrgreen:

follow here: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/ ... p-file.jpg


Fufu...thanks a lotttt!! :cheers:

You guys are awesome in subbing AQMFS... love ya..! thanks a bunch!

vi3tgirl
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Postby vi3tgirl » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:09 am

I'm just curious but how long does it normally take for you to sub an episode? Just wanted to know how often I should check for new episodes! not rushing you or anything.

Thanks for all the uploads ya'll are GREAT :) .

User avatar
bestfriend
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:29 am
Location: CALi - USA

Postby bestfriend » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:51 am

didnt you read the FAQ itz took about weeks to months ...
so just be patient and wait
just ask like that you will make the subteam disappointed :[

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:13 am

bestfriend wrote:didnt you read the FAQ itz took about weeks to months ...
so just be patient and wait
just ask like that you will make the subteam disappointed :[

Yes, it truely makes us sad when reading posts like that :-(

So far, we have done great in TMOL and the finish line is in reach (YAY!), but for other series that some of us has worked on, it was a long and dreadful run to the end. For example, Green Forest took us 7 months to complete, while it only has 15 episodes (and not our greatest subbing work either...hahahaha....shhhh...don't tell tlina069 I said that). Another example would be "The Rose", which started in 2004 (my goodness!), got dropped, and finally picked up again this year by our lovely tlina069 :wub:

To answer every recent newcomer's curiosity in how long each process takes on average....here it is once again....

Translations: weeks to MONTHS
Timing: weeks to MONTHS
QC: weeks to MONTHS


bestfriend, since Gi-Ma-Mi's probably quite busy with hardsubbing and coordinating projects, I'll let you know that we currently have no intentions of subbing "legend of star apple". Gi-Ma-Mi and I are most likely going to take either "Smile Pasta" or "Marry Me!".

Off topic: But I must say, after the first episode of "Marry Me!", I'm a little disappointed. The filming seems very low in production--a lot of handheld motion. It looks like something that was filmed by my classmates :blink
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

User avatar
AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 am
Contact:

Postby AkumaX » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:40 am

fufu wrote:Off topic: But I must say, after the first episode of "Marry Me!", I'm a little disappointed. The filming seems very low in production--a lot of handheld motion. It looks like something that was filmed by my classmates :blink


:mrgreen: :D :lol :tv: XD :rofl:

User avatar
bestfriend
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:29 am
Location: CALi - USA

Postby bestfriend » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:42 am

kakaka thx 4 telling me fufu but gi-ma-mi already p.m that you guyz wont sub that drama cuz itz too long and low quality but any way thx 4 ur concern am really appriciate it :]

User avatar
LycheeTea
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:36 pm

Postby LycheeTea » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:26 am

icefish version in case anyones interested!
Attachments
TMoL 18.srt
icefish ep 8
(75.07 KiB) Downloaded 1280 times

tieuquay
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:00 pm

Postby tieuquay » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:11 pm

Thank you with all my heart, the film is really amazing, of couse the subs too :cheers:

lakatsumi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:10 am

Postby lakatsumi » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:36 pm

thank you!! for episode 18!! so fast! cant wait to watch it!! hehehe...^_^

sofia
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:55 am

Postby sofia » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:29 pm

is subs for ep19 to 22 ready for d/l?

mooncrystle
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:23 am

Postby mooncrystle » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:23 pm

sofia wrote:is subs for ep19 to 22 ready for d/l?


Hello sofia, you have to wait patiently for the subbers to post up the subs. there has been many posts that are in this forum asking about when the subs will be ready, but this will make the subbers angry and frustrated b/c they work so hard and all they see is people keeping on asking when the sub will be coming out and don't just be satisfy and thanks them enough. it is a long and hard work to do all of the subbing. so just wait patiently for all the subs and just thanks them. subs 19 to 22 has not been out yet, if it is fufu or another subber will post up right away :-) . they are great and fast. so we have to thanks them a million times for taking their precious time to sub for us :cheers: .

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:28 pm

sofia wrote:is subs for ep19 to 22 ready for d/l?

I'm gonna imitate Ming Dao and say, "你為什麼要問這個呢~"....
(Why must you ask that ne~)

(I'm getting affected by the way Ming Dao speaks....)
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

User avatar
AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 am
Contact:

Postby AkumaX » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:48 pm

Shan Junhao!

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:24 pm

Dong Oh!
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

ButterFli
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:55 am

Postby ButterFli » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:49 pm

can someone that have fast internet upload epsd 17 to up-file plz?

User avatar
AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 am
Contact:

Postby AkumaX » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:53 pm

ButterFli wrote:can someone that have fast internet upload epsd 17 to up-file plz?


why can't you use Megaupload? download one part each, then extract using WinRAR?

ButterFli
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:55 am

Postby ButterFli » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:22 am

im behind firewall that disable javascript.

User avatar
AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 am
Contact:

Postby AkumaX » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:51 am

ButterFli wrote:im behind firewall that disable javascript.


wow.. can't help you there :P how about d/ling through bittorrent?

User avatar
xMiiluvx
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:18 am

Postby xMiiluvx » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:15 am

aaaaa thanks so much you guys are so cool..i been waiting for the sub! i love uu..KISS KISs lolz
^_^ i just love u guys..thans for the hard work. :mrgreen: :wub:

taniQue
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:48 am

Postby taniQue » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:31 am

hello
sry 2 bother u guys again but can any1 plz upload episode 5 & 6 plz
wen i clik on the links, it goez 2 upload file page not 2 a download 1 & the desciption of magisian of love 5 & 6 is none.
plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou very much!!!! :D thankyou very much!!! :D

thankyou

- tanique -

User avatar
vancoland
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:09 am

Postby vancoland » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:45 am

taniQue wrote:hello
sry 2 bother u guys again but can any1 plz upload episode 5 & 6 plz
wen i clik on the links, it goez 2 upload file page not 2 a download 1 & the desciption of magisian of love 5 & 6 is none.
plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou very much!!!! :D thankyou very much!!! :D

thankyou

- tanique -

uhh...you need to read!!!! The faq is right under it, click the show button. I just checked and its still working. Its free, why do you need to be spoon fed.

bh
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:52 am

Postby bh » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:56 am

:D Hello, I just registered to this forum. Thank you so muck for your uploading.
This show is very interesting. However, I cannot download all the megaupload link. Can anyone help me to reup those in deposite link or up file link. (At my place, bittorent is forbidded)
Thank you very much. :wub:

taniQue
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:48 am

Postby taniQue » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:07 am

vancoland wrote:
taniQue wrote:hello
sry 2 bother u guys again but can any1 plz upload episode 5 & 6 plz
wen i clik on the links, it goez 2 upload file page not 2 a download 1 & the desciption of magisian of love 5 & 6 is none.
plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou very much!!!! :D thankyou very much!!! :D

thankyou

- tanique -

uhh...you need to read!!!! The faq is right under it, click the show button. I just checked and its still working. Its free, why do you need to be spoon fed.


THANKYOU VERY MUCH
ILL THINK I LL NEED MY GLASSES FROM NOW ON
thx alot thx vancoland

User avatar
foxhana
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:05 am

Postby foxhana » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:38 pm

can someone upload it on websites like YSI or transferbigfiles or filefactory? up-file never lets me download because of some IP address thing, and deposit files never lets me download, either that i download 152kb of 300+mb. >_>

pleeeaaassseee. and are there raw files? icefish's files are huuuge.. it's always taking longer than normal to download.. if there are raw files to download please tell me. thank you soo much.

and erm, is there a faq for downloading from clubbox? i really really want to watch.. ^^

thank you alll sooo much!! ^^

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:02 pm

Episode 19 subs:
Translations: meteorclare + raen
Timing: thaominh
QC/Spot Translations: fufu

Image
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-19 [YDY].srt
synced to YDY
(85.56 KiB) Downloaded 2775 times
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

User avatar
AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 am
Contact:

Postby AkumaX » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:16 pm

YAY!!111111111

User avatar
T-$hep
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:03 pm

Postby T-$hep » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:23 pm

Episode 17 retimed for YDY version. For anyone who has YDY version like me . Enjoy!!! :D :D
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-17 [YDY].srt
(90.04 KiB) Downloaded 1061 times

sofia
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:55 am

Postby sofia » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:06 pm

mooncrystle wrote:
sofia wrote:is subs for ep19 to 22 ready for d/l?


Hello sofia, you have to wait patiently for the subbers to post up the subs. there has been many posts that are in this forum asking about when the subs will be ready, but this will make the subbers angry and frustrated b/c they work so hard and all they see is people keeping on asking when the sub will be coming out and don't just be satisfy and thanks them enough. it is a long and hard work to do all of the subbing. so just wait patiently for all the subs and just thanks them. subs 19 to 22 has not been out yet, if it is fufu or another subber will post up right away :-) . they are great and fast. so we have to thanks them a million times for taking their precious time to sub for us :cheers: .


okay. anyway thanks to the subbers for their great work and effort in providing us the subs.it's alright, i can always wait for the rest of the subs to come out. Jia you Jia you, subbers!
:cheers: :cheers: :thumright: :thumleft:

sofia
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:55 am

Postby sofia » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:09 pm

Where can I d/l Magician Ost in mp3 format instead of rar?

tcvu
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:11 am

Postby tcvu » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:16 pm

you guys are RIDICULOUS! and i mean that in the BEST possible way!! I LOVE YOU!! Yay for episode 19 =D

vi3tgirl
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Postby vi3tgirl » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:21 pm

omg you guys are GREAT! :) THANKS for the subs!!!!

User avatar
bestfriend
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:29 am
Location: CALi - USA

Postby bestfriend » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:28 pm

wow ep. 19 out already :] thx a lot guyz :0

User avatar
Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:02 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Engelchen18 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:39 pm

Wahhhhhh I love you :wub:

Thank you soooooooooooo much!!! :cheers:
Image
SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage

User avatar
OvertheRainbow
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:35 pm
Location: Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Contact:

Postby OvertheRainbow » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:04 pm

Woah..thanks a lot for episode 19..I didn't even realize it until someone said so ^^

Loki
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:21 am
Location: Vancouver BC

Postby Loki » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:10 pm

Wow I didn't see the update too. Thanks for ep 19 subs!

sofia
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:55 am

Postby sofia » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:47 pm

where can i find tutorial on depositfiles? I can't seem to get the d/l link to the d/l manager-Flashget.

User avatar
tenshialchemist
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:48 am
Location: Oklahoma,USA

Postby tenshialchemist » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:47 pm

Thank you so much!

lilaznangel963
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:03 pm

Postby lilaznangel963 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:50 pm

wow!!! that was fast!!! thxies!! i didn't expect you guys to finish 19 so quick!! =)

Hudsonn
Posts: 4596
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: €urope

Postby Hudsonn » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:02 am

Thank you very much for ep19 subs!
Image
Heo Yun Mi

User avatar
KillerSmile
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:30 am

Postby KillerSmile » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:37 am

fufu u siad do not upload the subs onto youtube right....Can i upload the MV subs onto another website(of course NOT Youtube),,

User avatar
celinekh
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: Penang, Malaysia

Postby celinekh » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:52 am

yahooo.... sub for ep 19 is out....!!! :lol

Thanks subber for ur great job..!!! :cheers:
Luv u guys..!! :wub:

joydarynthian
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:49 am

Thanks!

Postby joydarynthian » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:31 am

Subs for # 19 is out.. Thank youuu...You guys are awesome!!!

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:20 am

KillerSmile wrote:fufu u siad do not upload the subs onto youtube right....Can i upload the MV subs onto another website(of course NOT Youtube),,

MV subs can be uploaded to anywhere you want, including youtube.

Reasons for not wanting the DRAMA's subs on youtube:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#501490

EDIT:
here's affective line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiE9weUJPjs
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

sammicasillas
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:17 pm
Location: Phillipines
Contact:

The Magicians Of Love 1-22

Postby sammicasillas » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:43 am

can anyone re-load then or seed them? or help me find them

sofia_84
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 10:17 am

Postby sofia_84 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:47 am

:cheers: thanks a lot, this drama is really good

User avatar
shamille
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:02 am
Location: usa

Postby shamille » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:34 pm

thanks for these! :wub:
Last edited by shamille on Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazed
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:29 am

Postby Crazed » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:25 pm

Hiya... ummm sorry to ask... but the direct downloads on the first post.. if they haven't havent been separated as IceFish or YDY does that mean they are YDY Versions??

....

User avatar
shamille
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:02 am
Location: usa

Postby shamille » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:11 pm

Crazed wrote:Hiya... ummm sorry to ask... but the direct downloads on the first post.. if they haven't havent been separated as IceFish or YDY does that mean they are YDY Versions??

....


i downloaded 17 and it was icefish.. well, When you play it, it will have Icefish written all over it. Just dl both of the subs just in case, and you will find out when you play it. :thumleft:

User avatar
KillerSmile
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:30 am

Postby KillerSmile » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm

fufu wrote:
KillerSmile wrote:fufu u siad do not upload the subs onto youtube right....Can i upload the MV subs onto another website(of course NOT Youtube),,

MV subs can be uploaded to anywhere you want, including youtube.

Reasons for not wanting the DRAMA's subs on youtube:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#501490

EDIT:
here's affective line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiE9weUJPjs

Thanks for telling me :-)

SeaGenee
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 2:56 pm

Postby SeaGenee » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:19 pm

Thanks for the subs......

JustNikki
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:58 pm

Postby JustNikki » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:12 pm

ergh... I have a stupid question xD Im trying to do the direct download on Episode 18 on the first page, but ive never actually been to the Up-file site until now, and when i click it, it says 'Before downloading please (read all this random crap that is irrelevant)' I cannot for the life of me, find the download button on that page... Its obviously right infront of my face but im just not seeing it, can someone point me in the right direction?

User avatar
TheBodyGuard
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:22 am
Location: O Canada

Postby TheBodyGuard » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:44 pm

read fufu post
TheBodyGuard

User avatar
LycheeTea
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:36 pm

Postby LycheeTea » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:16 am

Thanks so much for ep 19 subs guys!!

Heres the resynched to Icefish version!
Attachments
TMoL 19.srt
Icefish 19
(85.56 KiB) Downloaded 1335 times

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:36 am

Thank you to everyone that has helped resynced the files to the different versions :wub:
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

julienne5566
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:28 am

Postby julienne5566 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:34 am

um......i need this quick...im confused.......whats an SRT file????i would like to download AQMFS w/ subtitles already but i dont know where to start.....im really confused...pls help me..thnx :)

User avatar
foxhana
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:05 am

Postby foxhana » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:45 am

please seed the raws ne? thanks alot!! ^^

User avatar
blue_ambiance
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:36 am

Postby blue_ambiance » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:50 am

Sorry to bother you but I have a question.I direct downloaded episode 14 part 1 and 2, then put them into winrar. I extracted part one and looks to be about the same size as the other episodes. Then when I tried to extract part 2 in winrar but it said that they (part one and two) were the same files and asked if I wanted to replace part one. What should I do? :-( Do I need to make them into one file to play the subtitles on them. If so how do I do that? Sorry if I sound confusing, I tried to be clear.

User avatar
Jane2000
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:01 am
Location: France

Postby Jane2000 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:38 am

Thank you for your hard work! :thumright: :w00t:

innerouter2000
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:15 am

Postby innerouter2000 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:59 am

julienne5566 wrote:um......i need this quick...im confused.......whats an SRT file????i would like to download AQMFS w/ subtitles already but i dont know where to start.....im really confused...pls help me..thnx :)

fufu has posted instructions on post 1
and there are forum FAQs as to what these files are
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864


blue_ambiance wrote:Sorry to bother you but I have a question.I direct downloaded episode 14 part 1 and 2, then put them into winrar. I extracted part one and looks to be about the same size as the other episodes. Then when I tried to extract part 2 in winrar but it said that they (part one and two) were the same files and asked if I wanted to replace part one. What should I do? :-( Do I need to make them into one file to play the subtitles on them. If so how do I do that? Sorry if I sound confusing, I tried to be clear.

um, once u've dl'd both parts [saved in same folder] u jus press extract on either and it should be 1 complete file ^^
Image

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: USA

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:15 am

foxhana wrote:please seed the raws ne? thanks alot!! ^^

this is not the right place to request for seeding :salut:

User avatar
foxhana
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:05 am

Postby foxhana » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:33 am

sorry, cuz i thought since this is the place where they link all the episodes, it would be eaiser for people to see if all were in one thread. anyway i need to download them. XDDD

and.. when i tried to download the torrent files, a pop up came on and it says "invalid menu handle".

erm, can someone help?

User avatar
blue_ambiance
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:36 am

Postby blue_ambiance » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:57 am

innerouter2000 wrote:
julienne5566 wrote:um......i need this quick...im confused.......whats an SRT file????i would like to download AQMFS w/ subtitles already but i dont know where to start.....im really confused...pls help me..thnx :)

fufu has posted instructions on post 1
and there are forum FAQs as to what these files are
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864


blue_ambiance wrote:Sorry to bother you but I have a question.I direct downloaded episode 14 part 1 and 2, then put them into winrar. I extracted part one and looks to be about the same size as the other episodes. Then when I tried to extract part 2 in winrar but it said that they (part one and two) were the same files and asked if I wanted to replace part one. What should I do? :-( Do I need to make them into one file to play the subtitles on them. If so how do I do that? Sorry if I sound confusing, I tried to be clear.

um, once u've dl'd both parts [saved in same folder] u jus press extract on either and it should be 1 complete file ^^

Thanks so much :D

User avatar
pinksunbright
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:40 am
Location: Chair in front of the computer =)

Postby pinksunbright » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:35 am

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUBS!!!!! I am lookin forward to finishing this series. :D :cheers:

taniQue
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:48 am

Postby taniQue » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:22 pm

hey guys

wherez subtitles 20-22

havent ydy or icefish completed them yet

hope dey do soon uv both u guys (ydy & icefish) :cheers:

thx 4 doin all this & ov cors fufu who uploaded de actual movie as wel

hehehe gettin goose bumps?! i beta stop coz i am 2 !!! :D :lol

- tanoque -

User avatar
TheBodyGuard
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:22 am
Location: O Canada

Postby TheBodyGuard » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:29 pm

taniQue wrote:hey guys

wherez subtitles 20-22

havent ydy or icefish completed them yet

hope dey do soon uv both u guys (ydy & icefish) :cheers:

thx 4 doin all this & ov cors fufu who uploaded de actual movie as wel

hehehe gettin goose bumps?! i beta stop coz i am 2 !!! :D :lol

- tanoque -


not release yet! please read a lil bit
TheBodyGuard

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 pm
Contact:

Postby fufu » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:16 am

Holy! It has only been THREE days after our last release!!! See...it proves my point about not wanting our subs anywhere else but here (until all subs have been released).

Anyway, I'm NOT HIDING the subs (though we persist to release our subs in chronological order). They're always released RIGHT AFTER they're done.

(looks like I'll be keeping sunshine up late at night again...hahahahaha)

Episode 20 subs:
Translations: sillypanda114 + marietta
Timing: fufu
Spot Translations: raen
QC: raen + fufu

Many thanks to raen for QC'ing this episode so fast and providing translations for the preview :wub:

Image

See translation notes for episode 1 for the meaning of "Dai Han Jian's" name.
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-20 [YDY].srt
synced to YDY
(100.87 KiB) Downloaded 2723 times
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

Yukina_Mulder
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Brasil

Postby Yukina_Mulder » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:22 am

thank you for ep 20 subs!!!! :D

Loki
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:21 am
Location: Vancouver BC

Postby Loki » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:39 am

Yay, thanks for the subs! And it is nice to know that you release it as soon as it is done!

User avatar
AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:50 am
Contact:

Postby AkumaX » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:08 am

i <3 fufu

nanapanda
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:17 am

Postby nanapanda » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:18 am

thank you thank you thank you! ^________^

:cheers: for fufu!!

Milk Tea
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:35 am
Contact:

Postby Milk Tea » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:39 am

Yay! Episode twenty. Thank you for the subs. You guys are fast. XD

vi3tgirl
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Postby vi3tgirl » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:50 am

Thanks for episode 20s subs. WOW you guys are so fast! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!


Return to “Subtitles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tekkichan and 30 guests