-*~~~Ariel Lin~~~*-

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
puka

-*~~~Ariel Lin~~~*-

Post by puka » Jan 14th, '06, 20:25

Fans of hers, feel free to discuss anything related to her here.

i Just recently became her fan after watching It started with a Kiss. AH! i think her and Joe Makes such a cute couple.

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Jan 15th, '06, 01:01

i love her since the video clip of Vic " Mke a wish" she is so cute then after watching "Love contract " i really in love wiht her she is so talent now ISWAK is the greatest love her she is so adorable .she reallly lighted up the real Xiang Qin

xzinkz

Post by xzinkz » Jan 15th, '06, 01:05

ISWAK was the first drama i watched with her in it. I totally agree with HanHan with the adorable part. She makes the series light up like a christmas tree all warm and fuzzy. From what i've seen so far she is a good actor and i enjoy watching her.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jan 15th, '06, 04:14

to Ariel's fans:i just uploaded another ancient drama of Ariel with Hu Ge ( the guy in Chinese Paladin) in my clubbox, if you're interested, go here
eps 2 should be up soon :-)

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Jan 15th, '06, 04:29

too bad i can not downlaod form clubbox does d-addicts have it ?

puka

Post by puka » Jan 15th, '06, 18:32

hanhan wrote:too bad i can not downlaod form clubbox does d-addicts have it ?
Yeah. i cant neither.

puka

Post by puka » Jan 15th, '06, 18:36

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:to Ariel's fans:i just uploaded another ancient drama of Ariel with Hu Ge ( the guy in Chinese Paladin) in my clubbox, if you're interested, go here
Whats the Name of the Series? How many episodes is It>? Does it have english Subtitle?

miss_illusive

Post by miss_illusive » Jan 15th, '06, 20:30

what is her new drama coming out in 2006??? tian wei fei xiang ???

all i know is the name ani one else have ani info?

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Jan 15th, '06, 20:51

that show already came out. Someone posted a link for the torrent on Asian Fanatics. It's for Part 1 of Fairy From The Wonderland. 26 episodes. Part 2 should be coming out sometime in the future...
Last edited by kikkiko on Jan 21st, '06, 05:07, edited 1 time in total.

usagi1997

Post by usagi1997 » Jan 15th, '06, 20:55

It's another manga related Drama. Based on "Tokyo Juliet" by Miyuki Kitagawa.
I disliked the manga very much but I will keep an eye on the Drama because I like Ariel Lin.

There are some infos about it at Soompi Forum.
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26369

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jan 15th, '06, 21:06

puka wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:to Ariel's fans:i just uploaded another ancient drama of Ariel with Hu Ge ( the guy in Chinese Paladin) in my clubbox, if you're interested, go here
Whats the Name of the Series? How many episodes is It>? Does it have english Subtitle?
its name is in my signature :P
no, it doesn't have english subs but i heard someone said that they would work on this soon :whistling:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Jan 15th, '06, 21:08

errr... i don`t like ariel very much, because love contract is probably the worst drama i have ever seen in my entire life (seriously).. she kinda pisses me off with her exaggerated stupidness in ISWAK, but i like joe in ISWAK :mrgreen: joe makes it worthwhile ^_______^

also, i don`t like her voice, especially in love contract cuz she screams too much XD... i guess love contract just left a really bad taste in my mouth, but i think in general she`s an ok actress.

Y@M

Post by Y@M » Jan 18th, '06, 01:12

P0KEY wrote:errr... i don`t like ariel very much, because love contract is probably the worst drama i have ever seen in my entire life (seriously).. she kinda pisses me off with her exaggerated stupidness in ISWAK, but i like joe in ISWAK :mrgreen: joe makes it worthwhile ^_______^

also, i don`t like her voice, especially in love contract cuz she screams too much XD... i guess love contract just left a really bad taste in my mouth, but i think in general she`s an ok actress.
i agree with you that LOVE CONTRACT is the WORST drama ive seen(my opinion only) But i Still like Ariel, even though i didnt really like her character in LOVE CONTRACT but ISWAK made it up for that. Shes so purdy when she dressed up as a model in LOVE CONTRACT.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 19th, '06, 00:50

Hi, I heard that Secret Garden is hard to get so I just uploaded the first episode as WMA. But uploading takes quite a time. So I had to change the size into 90MB which makes the quality only ma ma hu hu. But If you wanna get an impression on Ariel in this role it's worth to watch though there are no subs.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5jrvo

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Jan 19th, '06, 00:58

gixo wrote:Hi, I heard that Secret Garden is hard to get so I just uploaded the first episode as WMA. But uploading takes quite a time. So I had to change the size into 90MB which makes the quality only ma ma hu hu. But If you wanna get an impression on Ariel in this role it's worth to watch though there are no subs.

Thanks for uploading episode 1. I wanted to watch it to see if it was good, but you're right, it's really hard to find now...there are almost no seeders and the video rental stores in my area don't have it either.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 19th, '06, 01:02

oh, and ignore the description. was meant to be for someone else

puka

Post by puka » Jan 19th, '06, 01:20

IS she a singer by any chance. I heard she sang theme song s from love contract and it started with a kiss, but i couldnt find any of her albums.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 19th, '06, 01:24

puka wrote:IS she a singer by any chance. I heard she sang theme song s from love contract and it started with a kiss, but i couldnt find any of her albums.
Well I know she sang "Lonely northern Hemisphere" for Love Contract and she sang the song "practical joke" in place of the original singer at a concert but I don't think she has any albums...at least dramawiki says she doesn't

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 19th, '06, 01:29

@puka

as far as I know she won a beauty competition in Taipeh and this way became an actress. Just happen to sing very good and in Taiwan actors often become singers. so wait some more time and she'll release an album for sure.

puka

Post by puka » Jan 19th, '06, 01:47

gixo wrote:@puka

as far as I know she won a beauty competition in Taipeh and this way became an actress. .
well, i wouldnt be supraise that she won beauty competition, after all shes really beautiful, did you see her in love Contract. yay, that part when she was a model for her sister.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 19th, '06, 01:50

@puka

I am just watching Love Contract. And then I wanna watch ISWAK. I heard it's really good even though Ariel plays a dumb character. (That's what some people say)

azumechan

Post by azumechan » Jan 19th, '06, 02:07

i loovee ariel lin. she's soo cute and adorable
the last like. soap opera i watched was meteor garden 1
i stopped watching meteor garden 2 cuz it kinda got boring
but i saw iswak episode 13 on youtube randomly one day
n i got hooked
she is so cute!! n she realli realli knows how to act
like u see her in these news clips n she acts so elegant and sophisticated
(btw, i heard she's realli smart too)
n then u see her play clutsy in iswak.. n at first i was like "no way. that couldn't be her"
yeah.. n same with joe. he's seems so silly in person but in iswak he's like the totally opposite
lol sorry for such a long reply.
i'm a huge fan right now
can u tell? :whistling: :P

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 19th, '06, 02:13

azumechan wrote:i loovee ariel lin. she's soo cute and adorable
the last like. soap opera i watched was meteor garden 1
i stopped watching meteor garden 2 cuz it kinda got boring
but i saw iswak episode 13 on youtube randomly one day
n i got hooked
she is so cute!! n she realli realli knows how to act
like u see her in these news clips n she acts so elegant and sophisticated
(btw, i heard she's realli smart too)
n then u see her play clutsy in iswak.. n at first i was like "no way. that couldn't be her"
yeah.. n same with joe. he's seems so silly in person but in iswak he's like the totally opposite
lol sorry for such a long reply.
i'm a huge fan right now
can u tell? :whistling: :P
Yea...I find it so weird that their characters are opposite of what they are because everybody says that ariel is really mature for her age and smart while Joe likes to joke and be silly

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jan 19th, '06, 02:17

OvertheRainbow wrote: Yea...I find it so weird that their characters are opposite of what they are because everybody says that ariel is really mature for her age and smart while Joe likes to joke and be silly
yeah, heard that too, may be from Asianfanatics :unsure:
kinda weird hearing that :lol

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 19th, '06, 02:24

yeah, Ariel is plays always characters opposite her real self. i watched her in secret garden and then I saw the Making Off. Woah, the first moment I didn't realize it was her. She looked so different and acted so mature. woah, what a surprise.

puka

Post by puka » Jan 19th, '06, 03:46

gixo wrote:@puka

I am just watching Love Contract. And then I wanna watch ISWAK. I heard it's really good even though Ariel plays a dumb character. (That's what some people say)
i guess you can say shes playing dumb, butta its just how the character is, not acedemically strong, thats all, otherwise she's a carefree full of feeling and energetic.

Sadden_One

Post by Sadden_One » Jan 30th, '06, 06:47

omg!! ariel lin is fukin cuuuuuuuuuuuuute ^^
she's like an adorable doll that i'd take in my hands and hug her so hard ^^

mister

Post by mister » Feb 3rd, '06, 02:13

Sadden_One wrote:omg!! ariel lin is fukin cuuuuuuuuuuuuute ^^
she's like an adorable doll that i'd take in my hands and hug her so hard ^^
what he said :roll

puka

Post by puka » Feb 3rd, '06, 18:17

check out some pix i post up in the IT STARTED WITH A KISS thread page 35 under chinese entertainment.

Sadden_One

Post by Sadden_One » Feb 4th, '06, 22:18

puka wrote:check out some pix i post up in the IT STARTED WITH A KISS thread page 35 under chinese entertainment.
is it normal that i can only see some pics with a white background image with angelfire in it? : /
:lol

PLMirage

Post by PLMirage » Feb 5th, '06, 07:15

Does anyone know if the necklaces from "Love Contract" worn by Ariel and Mike are still on sale somewhere online? If so, where can I find them? Thanks!

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 19th, '06, 15:43

Hi, I just put this file in the Love Contract and ISWAK forum. I hope this way a lot of people can get this and it's not going to be lost in the mass of quotations. It's the MV for Lonely Northern Hemisphere from Love Contract sang by Ariel. Hope you'll like it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7537ss

muffin707

Post by muffin707 » Feb 19th, '06, 15:53

I'm also a big fan of Ariel. First notice her in Love Contract. She stood out from other Taiwan actresses, I think she is gorgeous and has beautiful complexion, that's the first thing I notice about her. Later I saw her in Seventh Grade. That was good also. I became more impress with her after watching It Started with a Kiss. The characters in played ISWAK and Love Contract were complete opposites. It made me realise what a great actress she is to be able to act out two completely different characters so convincingly. Hope to see more of her great acting in the future. :D

azntina

Post by azntina » Feb 21st, '06, 01:42

She's so talented. she did a great job in Love Contract and ISWAK

rumikochan

Post by rumikochan » Feb 23rd, '06, 07:29

I agree with you guys. Ariel is such a talented actress. As of now, I've only watched ISWAK and Love Contract. ISWAK is my first Taiwanese Idol drama, actually correction it's MG. But then after MG, I didn't really watch any other Taiwanese drama until ISWAK, now, I am obessed with it. ISWAK got me totally into Taiwanese drama. For the past few days, I've finished DBY and love Contract. I actually don't like DBY, although it got such good reviews. I don't really like Rainie's acting nor her character in there, I found her quite annoying. No offense. I didn't like Mike either until I watch Love Contract, he look so good there! I love his character, ah Ken. Also I think he looks good with Ariel, then again, Ariel also look very good with Joe. Cant' decide Joe or Mike is better.I heard that Ariel will be leaving to NYC in Fall to study. I'll definitely miss her.

jenkkie

Post by jenkkie » Feb 27th, '06, 00:13

=/ i dunno but i find her character annoying in iswak; prolly cause i hate brainless characters XDD so i didnt find her cute

but i havent seen her in other dramas

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Feb 27th, '06, 00:17

jenkkie wrote:=/ i dunno but i find her character annoying in iswak; prolly cause i hate brainless characters XDD so i didnt find her cute

Yea..at first, I didn't like her character either because I don't like brainless, clumsy characters but she looks cute when she smiles

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 27th, '06, 00:35

OvertheRainbow wrote:
jenkkie wrote:=/ i dunno but i find her character annoying in iswak; prolly cause i hate brainless characters XDD so i didnt find her cute

Yea..at first, I didn't like her character either because I don't like brainless, clumsy characters but she looks cute when she smiles
i agree... her obnoxiousness (lol is that even a word?) kinda annoyed me. and yea, i do like her smile.

she REALLY pissed me off in Love Contract, though. that drama`s got to be the WORST drama i have ever seen. :glare: :glare:

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 27th, '06, 13:04

I just watched the MV "Make A Wish" by Vic Zhou. Did you guys realize that the girl there is played by Ariel? She looks so much younger there but also really cute.

rumikochan

Post by rumikochan » Mar 3rd, '06, 17:38

gixo wrote:I just watched the MV "Make A Wish" by Vic Zhou. Did you guys realize that the girl there is played by Ariel? She looks so much younger there but also really cute.
I agree, Ariel looks very cute in the MV but then I think she looks cute all the time..lol..especially in her latest drama, "Tian Wai Fei Xian", I love her so much as Xiao Qi. The cutest thing!!

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Mar 11th, '06, 13:44

I've found a movie with Ariel in the lead role, so I thought I would share it with you, maybe somebody is interested.
Here's the torrent to it:
http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/288727/

PLMirage

Post by PLMirage » Mar 11th, '06, 17:13

Elisma wrote:I've found a movie with Ariel in the lead role, so I thought I would share it with you, maybe somebody is interested.
Here's the torrent to it:
http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/288727/
Thanks for letting us know!
What is the name of the movie?
I am unable to log into the website because registrations are closed, so I cannot access the torrent. :cry:

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Mar 11th, '06, 17:26

Oh my bad! :( I just registered there myself yesterday...
Anyway, I copied all the info they give in the description of the torrent and attached the torrent itself, cause they allow even the unregistered users to download, so don't worry. :D
BTW: Ariel must be really good in this flick, she was nominated for the Golden Horse Award for the best actress for starring in "Love Me If You Can".
LOVE ME IF YOU CAN (Fei yue qin hai )
Taiwan | Mandarin and Taiwanese w/ English subtitles | 95 min. | 35mm | Color | 2003

DIRECTOR: Alice Yu-Ya Wang
WRITER: Alice Yu-Ya Wang
PRODUCER: Hsu Lin
CINEMATOGRAPHER: Ming Ko Chen
EDITING: Bin Wang Shen
SOUND: Lan Lin Shen
MUSIC: Lan Lin Shen
CAST: Li Wei Chang, Duncan Chow, Ariel Lin, Alice Yu-Ya Wang

How much hurt can one's faith in love withstand? And what will one endure before summoning the courage to be vulnerable? In Alice Wang's LOVE ME, IF YOU CAN, potential answers to such questions play out against the backdrop of a sleepy Taiwanese harbor. The social and physical obstacles in the characters' paths may lead the lines of this film to become strangely tangled at times, but that is precisely what makes the scenes so powerful.

Four complicated characters are each faced with decisions that lead them to struggle with the rules of time, gender, distance and the heart in very different ways. Restaurant owner, San, finds that she has attracted a trio of very disparate suitors as well as a barrage of physical injury. San's quiet cousin, Yin; the autistic cook, Bin; and a beautiful, trophy wife each explore what they are willing to risk in exchange for what they feel for San. Brutal criminals, soul mates, burning fortunes and the sultry summer air all add to the weight of individual decisions. Tragically romantic and emotionally complex, "Love me, If you can" touches on a number of social mores in the duration, but it remains, at heart, a story about love and courage
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6334/lovecan2hx.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3642 ... can1wo.jpg[/img]
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

PLMirage

Post by PLMirage » Mar 11th, '06, 17:43

Oh, thank you sooooo much. I was hoping it would be this movie - been searching for it for the LONGEST time! Thanks sooo much!!!

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Mar 11th, '06, 18:38

I'm happy I could be of help :)

gwylui

Post by gwylui » Mar 28th, '06, 02:57

thank you so much........btw how do i dl it w/o registering? =-D

gwylui

Post by gwylui » Mar 28th, '06, 02:57

thank you so much........btw how do i dl it w/o registering? =-D

Unknowns

Post by Unknowns » Mar 28th, '06, 03:21

Does anybody have the MV "Make a Wish" by Vic that have Ariel in it? Or does u know where i can download it...
i really want to see it.

Thank in advance.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 28th, '06, 03:23

i found it odd that this being ariel's thread but there are so few pics of her.. so i'll post some :lol looking forward to her new drama tokyo juliet!

[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/set3jc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/setam8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/setvg0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/setw80.jpg[/img]

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 28th, '06, 11:15

Unknowns wrote:Does anybody have the MV "Make a Wish" by Vic that have Ariel in it? Or does u know where i can download it...
i really want to see it.

Thank in advance.
Make a wish MV. Ul on ysi. It'll be available until Saturday

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F30 ... XQPU0EJXXB

Unknowns

Post by Unknowns » Mar 29th, '06, 01:40

gixo wrote:Make a wish MV. Ul on ysi. It'll be available until Saturday

Thank you so much for sharing.

PLMirage

Post by PLMirage » Mar 29th, '06, 03:40

Thanks for the gorgeous pictures, furelise!

boaayu

Post by boaayu » Mar 29th, '06, 11:42

thanks for those pics furelise!!yeah I this became a fan of hers after watching "It Started with a Kiss" She's really adorable!!hopefully I can meet her oneday!!!

kylagurl
Fansubber
Fansubber

secret garden..

Post by kylagurl » Mar 29th, '06, 12:20

kikkiko wrote:
gixo wrote:Hi, I heard that Secret Garden is hard to get so I just uploaded the first episode as WMA. But uploading takes quite a time. So I had to change the size into 90MB which makes the quality only ma ma hu hu. But If you wanna get an impression on Ariel in this role it's worth to watch though there are no subs.

Thanks for uploading episode 1. I wanted to watch it to see if it was good, but you're right, it's really hard to find now...there are almost no seeders and the video rental stores in my area don't have it either.
allo thr... i just wanna tell you that i'm working on secret garden with someone and i'm doing english subs. But i'm only at episode 4 and she hasn't done the encoding and hardsubbing yet. After we do it, she'll upload the torrents then hee... hope you still like secret garden and i'm of a consolation? to you and not being a nosy poker ahha... i think it's a pretty cute show. :mrgreen:

PLMirage

Post by PLMirage » Apr 5th, '06, 21:34

gixo wrote:yeah, Ariel is plays always characters opposite her real self. i watched her in secret garden and then I saw the Making Off. Woah, the first moment I didn't realize it was her. She looked so different and acted so mature. woah, what a surprise.
May I ask where you have seen the "Making of... Secret Garden"? I would really, really love to see that!!!

PLMirage

Ariel is captivating!

Post by PLMirage » Apr 5th, '06, 21:53

Ariel is mastering the versatility, maturity, and captivity in a way in which only a multi-talented, top notch actress is capable of.

In person, she is irresistibly adorable, yet she carries herself in an elegantly sophisticated air. There are irrefragable and indescribable elements in her that I can connect with, and so many qualities about her that I wish to learn from.

Love her to bits and bits and bits!

P.S. She is having vocal training now and is in talks for a music album. Stay tuned!
Attachments
Ariel & Mike for J'Code.
Ariel & Mike for J'Code.
true_love05.jpg (50.71 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
Elegance.
Elegance.
chinesegown1.PNG (144.41 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
1135690558.jpg
1135690558.jpg (52.07 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
Ariel & Co-Star of Secret Garden.
Ariel & Co-Star of Secret Garden.
3_22.jpg (31.09 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
Ariel with Jang Na Ra!
Ariel with Jang Na Ra!
20030826-tvbs01.jpg (27.08 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
normal_4~24.jpg
normal_4~24.jpg (63.74 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
For PERT.
For PERT.
20060303-udn.jpg (16.36 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
The three girlfriends in Secret Garden.
The three girlfriends in Secret Garden.
3_16.jpg (34.45 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
Sweetie.
Sweetie.
vlcsnap-4162652.png (114.68 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
Performing with Mikey.
Performing with Mikey.
normal_2005391633427.jpg (52.53 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
PZ06DW15N5R0.JPG
PZ06DW15N5R0.JPG (81.5 KiB) Viewed 11652 times
Dork!
Dork!
1492583416.jpg (22.76 KiB) Viewed 11652 times

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Apr 5th, '06, 22:23

PLMirage wrote:
gixo wrote:yeah, Ariel is plays always characters opposite her real self. i watched her in secret garden and then I saw the Making Off. Woah, the first moment I didn't realize it was her. She looked so different and acted so mature. woah, what a surprise.
May I ask where you have seen the "Making of... Secret Garden"? I would really, really love to see that!!!
don't really know if it was a making of. It's been a while since I watched it. I think it was more like an interview with the cast in which everyone is introducing himself, his character etc. So maybe you've already seen it. Not sure if it was shared here 'cause I didn't dl from d-addicts. I watched the original VCDs of Secret Garden and there the interview was right behind the last episode of Secret Garden II

liltigger23

Post by liltigger23 » Apr 5th, '06, 22:34

ive seen a little bit of tian wan fei xian.. watching over my friend's shoulder
ariel is really cute in it.. soooo adorable

thanks again for the pictures!

DuMMyMeH

Post by DuMMyMeH » Apr 7th, '06, 18:43

gixo wrote:
Unknowns wrote:Does anybody have the MV "Make a Wish" by Vic that have Ariel in it? Or does u know where i can download it...
i really want to see it.

Thank in advance.

can you reupload it again ... please ...

heavenz_gurl

Post by heavenz_gurl » Apr 19th, '06, 21:47

aww...cute ariel..i loved her in ISWAK..with joe cheng..just so CUTE..cant believe she's actually soo young and a great actress already!

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Apr 21st, '06, 19:09

DuMMyMeH wrote:
gixo wrote:
i really want to see it.

Thank in advance.

can you reupload it again ... please ...
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=W052Y2NP

ai-chan

Post by ai-chan » May 2nd, '06, 01:10

she's so pretty and cute in ISWAK! I'm also really excited to watch Tokyo Juliet!!
The chemistry between her and Joe Zheng in ISWAK was soooooo cuute!!

razberrymeringue

Post by razberrymeringue » May 2nd, '06, 01:16

i love ariel! she's so cute! i've seen her in ISWAK and love contract, and i like both! and right now i'm watching tian wai fei xian. shes a great actress! ^_^

CKL

Post by CKL » May 2nd, '06, 01:43

Ariel Lin is a great actor ( just the fact is she little short :mrgreen: ). I saw some of her video on youtube, and the one she's in Blackie's show, she had shown a great acting. Her acting is really cute, I think. I just love Joe and Ariel in ISWAK :cheers:

PLMirage

Post by PLMirage » May 2nd, '06, 01:46

Haha, she's about 5'3" to 5'4"... not too short. Just that Joe and all of her male co-stars are a bit tall. :P

daffodils

vote for ariel lin

Post by daffodils » May 9th, '06, 21:08

hey people , please vote for ariel at www.favorstar.com :cheers:

kikkiko

Re: secret garden..

Post by kikkiko » May 13th, '06, 05:13

kylagurl wrote: allo thr... i just wanna tell you that i'm working on secret garden with someone and i'm doing english subs. But i'm only at episode 4 and she hasn't done the encoding and hardsubbing yet. After we do it, she'll upload the torrents then hee... hope you still like secret garden and i'm of a consolation? to you and not being a nosy poker ahha... i think it's a pretty cute show. :mrgreen:
Really? that's great. lol, sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I managed to get all the episodes from another website, but I would love to read your subs when you're done! :lol
Last edited by kikkiko on Apr 21st, '09, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.

rickt

Post by rickt » May 16th, '06, 03:53

PLMirage wrote:Haha, she's about 5'3" to 5'4"... not too short. Just that Joe and all of her male co-stars are a bit tall. :P
yeah I finally realised it after a few episodes of ISWAK. she's actually not as short as I thought she was, just that Joe is too tall compared to her! she's such a cutie.. at the beginning of ISWAK I was annoyed by her clumsiness n stupidity, but then she sort of grew on me and I just find her simply adorable! :D

asian_love2788

Post by asian_love2788 » May 19th, '06, 01:44

i love her in ISWAK she's so cute, and i am currently watching TWFX. she's so cute with hu ge. great chemistry. i can't wait till TJ comes out. hopefully there'll nice people who'd put subs. wow, 5'3 i though she'd be like 5 or 5'1.

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 1st, '06, 01:58

I like Ariel and i think she's a great actress and she's definitely cute but she's not all that cute. I mean there's tons more actresses who are cuter than her. Myabe its her face that kind of turns me off? Like she looks like a fish sort of? Especially in some scenes of ISWAK...*sigh* i'm sorry, noone kill me!! :cry:

susu87

alloo

Post by susu87 » Jun 18th, '06, 15:50

hehe... I already like ariel when I saw my secret garden, I like her and I really happy when the secret garden 2 realesed in my hometown. it was many years before, now she is more popular. we will see her in LOCH 2006 as Hua Rong.... i am waiting for it.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 18th, '06, 16:20

jpoplover08 wrote:I like Ariel and i think she's a great actress and she's definitely cute but she's not all that cute. I mean there's tons more actresses who are cuter than her. Myabe its her face that kind of turns me off? Like she looks like a fish sort of? Especially in some scenes of ISWAK...*sigh* i'm sorry, noone kill me!! :cry:
Yea..I agree, she looks really cute when she smiles as shown is asian_love2788's icon but there are scenes where her lips are kind of scrunched up or something and it makes her look undesireable.

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Jul 2nd, '06, 02:03

Hi, joining the fan thread of Ariel here.

Of course I saw her in ISWAK. Although I've known about the series before, I didn't watch it, because I didn't like that coverpic of her and Joe. She looked strange and he wasn't that good looking there either.

Luckily i gave it a try, because I know and like the manga story.

Now i think the main actors are really fitting. She plays the character really well. Has a good chemistry with Joe.

I saw the first part of TWFX and she is really good in there too. Very cute. But I don't think it is her real voice. It's a bit high.

She has good chemistry with Hu Ge, too. So I'm looking forward to seeing her in LOCH with him. How will she portray HR? I've seen LOCH 2002 and there she is manipulative and unscrupulous sometimes, while GJ is plain dumb. I hope Hu Ge will do better and that Nic Tse will show a more complex Yang Kang.

Ariel has the advantage that she can play kind of plain characters. Like she isn't a classical beauty, she can look average, but then also really pretty and cute.
So she has more chances to play interesting parts.

Ah, and I liked her singing the ending song in the ISWAK special. Really nice.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jul 2nd, '06, 02:17

ultrasoul wrote:
I saw the first part of TWFX and she is really good in there too. Very cute. But I don't think it is her real voice. It's a bit high.

Ah, and I liked her singing the ending song in the ISWAK special. Really nice.
Yea...her voice was dubbed.