Resurrection / BuHwal (KBS2, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
fr33kill3r

Resurrection / BuHwal (KBS2, 2005)

Post by fr33kill3r » Aug 12th, '05, 18:58

I was wondering why's nobody talking about this drama.....it's really really nice..

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 13th, '05, 03:16

I didn't want to start another Resurrection thread, for fear I'd be the one to keep the thread alive...but d-addicts is a good place for a new thread...and a fresh start, w/ hopefully heavy discussion on the drama and each ep.

I'll be back w/ something in a bit.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 13th, '05, 05:53

Some things to note in EP 02:

1. Assemblyman Lee Taejun points out that "Life and death are providential. So is the fact that you got remarried to Geonha's wife. You always liked her. He says this after Incheol questions him on his relationship w/ the dead Lim Daeshik.

2. In Taejun's flashback, which occurs right after the above scene [1], Taejun would likely have never had his friend killed if it were not for Incheol implying just how close Geonha was onto Taejun and Sangguk. The basis for doing away with his friend was all based on what Incheol had said.

3. In the same flashback, Taejun comments that he and Sangguk do not have to worry about Incheol--that he's "timid." But in the scene that follows, Incheol's daughter, Shinhyeong, refuses to play chess with her father because he's "scary"--that he "pretends to always lose and then turn the tables." His response to his daughter: "I never pretend. I only follow the basic tactics." His wife asks what they were, and he replies: "Capture an enemy's blind spot that even he isn't aware of."

4. Who exactly was Dongchan speaking to on his cell after he left the police station? It definitely wasn't Sangguk, as Dongchan had referred to him. Could it be Assemblyman Taejun? But Dongchan had already met Taejun and Sangguk earlier that day (he was wearing the same suit when he was at the restaurant with Taejun & Sangguk, and the same suit after leaving the police station).

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Aug 13th, '05, 07:16

I'm better watch this drama and join this thread :P

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Aug 13th, '05, 07:21

mangosteen wrote:I'm better watch this drama and join this thread :P
Yeah, me too. I can't resist it much longer. I love Han Ji Min!

Eagletony

Buhwal.......did anyone else think that it was the best!!?

Post by Eagletony » Sep 29th, '05, 09:03

I am just a 14year old Korean student, and I see korean dramas on tv with my mother sometimes.....and A LOT of them are TOO simular......and when I saw buhwal on tv..... I couldn't take my eyes off the tv!!! Is there anyone else that thought buhwal was one of the best korean dramas ever? And did anyone else think that it was one of the most underrated korean dramas?

Sorry if my english wasn't too good.... :-)

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Sep 29th, '05, 11:15

Sorry I dont have any idea about this drama.. Searched wiki and it's not there... can you provide any link so maybe we can watch it too? Thanks!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 29th, '05, 12:02

Buhwal is the same as Resurrection, here's the wiki link. :-) it currently being subbed....so far, what i've seen is pretty good.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Sep 30th, '05, 22:37

totally underrated! About to get EP 15 subs out... =)

mizugameza

Post by mizugameza » Oct 9th, '05, 23:31

i just started watching it and it was pretty good
i am currently downloading episode 4 and up now but seems like no one has the full packet of ep 1 - 5
i would keep on seeding things that i like and that not many people seed but it doesn't seem like anyone is helping me download the whole thing and i am not sure if my episode 1 to 3 can be put up on bottorrent to seed because i download them off another forum through download sites like yousendit.com and megaupload.com

can someone seed the packet
i promise i would seed the episodes i have download off of bittorrent

thank you

serenad

Post by serenad » Oct 18th, '05, 14:43

Just wanted to add that I'm only on episode 2 but am totally captivated!!
Lead actors are very very good! Story so far so good. Good cinematography too....!
Hope the rest of the story doesn't dissapoint. :-)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 18th, '05, 15:01

serenad wrote:Just wanted to add that I'm only on episode 2 but am totally captivated!!
Lead actors are very very good! Story so far so good. Good cinematography too....!
Hope the rest of the story doesn't dissapoint. :-)
No it doesnt :D

t3hjoon

Post by t3hjoon » Oct 19th, '05, 07:24

creidesca wrote:Some things to note in EP 02:

1. Assemblyman Lee Taejun points out that "Life and death are providential. So is the fact that you got remarried to Geonha's wife. You always liked her. He says this after Incheol questions him on his relationship w/ the dead Lim Daeshik.

2. In Taejun's flashback, which occurs right after the above scene [1], Taejun would likely have never had his friend killed if it were not for Incheol implying just how close Geonha was onto Taejun and Sangguk. The basis for doing away with his friend was all based on what Incheol had said.

3. In the same flashback, Taejun comments that he and Sangguk do not have to worry about Incheol--that he's "timid." But in the scene that follows, Incheol's daughter, Shinhyeong, refuses to play chess with her father because he's "scary"--that he "pretends to always lose and then turn the tables." His response to his daughter: "I never pretend. I only follow the basic tactics." His wife asks what they were, and he replies: "Capture an enemy's blind spot that even he isn't aware of."

4. Who exactly was Dongchan speaking to on his cell after he left the police station? It definitely wasn't Sangguk, as Dongchan had referred to him. Could it be Assemblyman Taejun? But Dongchan had already met Taejun and Sangguk earlier that day (he was wearing the same suit when he was at the restaurant with Taejun & Sangguk, and the same suit after leaving the police station).
mmm im dying to finish this series.. on ep 10... i started to watch this on tv but missed a few eps so i checked here.. this is my first time torrenting.. but yea.. interesting that you point that out about Dongchan's little chat on the phone.. i found it odd cause it seemed like he was talking to someone with more power than Taejun and Sangguk.. i never thought about Incheol though... hmm Incheol also gave a funny look when him and his wife bumped into Gido... interesting.... anyone know where i can find the rest of the series? ^^

Something_Cool

Post by Something_Cool » Oct 22nd, '05, 01:06

never heard of it but it sure does sound interesting. hope to watch it someday.

ans

Post by ans » Oct 22nd, '05, 02:49

Just found this serie on Tuesday...just about to watch Episode 7. It is so good....can't wait to watch the rest.

Trang Nguyen

Post by Trang Nguyen » Nov 1st, '05, 13:30

creidesca wrote:Some things to note in EP 02:

Well, I didnt aware of Incheol until reading your post. Now he seems a bit mysterious, and somehow, scary, to me. Anyway, I dont like the idea that he did tell other two about Geonha's investigation with interior motive, other than caring for friends :roll . At least, I dont want Haeun's mom is hurt badly at the end.
This series is soo good! IT makes me smile and cry sometimes, and reminds me of Sandglass. My heart is aching thinking about Shinyeok, in his 27-year life he was only happy in the first 7, then only waiting, griefing and suspecting... It was really hurt when he said "I've been waiting for you for 20 years", and then died just a few minutes later. :cry: . Now he rests, at least he did have a short time happy before going :glare:
I would vote Resurrection as the best series of 2005 :whistling: . Can't wait to watch the rest

Erliana2

Obsessed with resurrection!!!

Post by Erliana2 » Dec 31st, '05, 09:41

This drama is one of the best dramas I have ever watched. I used to think that korean dramas were really too dramatic and overrated. But after watching this....wow...I am so addicted. I check everyday for new episodes multiple times. I just can't seem to get it out of my head. everyone should watch this drama.

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gromitt » Jan 5th, '06, 20:23

Does anyone know two songs that appeared in Ep 14? Not too far into this episode, there's a karaoke scene. They won the contract and was celebrating there. One oif the employee of the company (a she - she has long hair) sang a number followed by UTW, he sang a song too. Does anyome know the names of the two songs they sang? :roll

JenBell

Post by JenBell » Jan 12th, '06, 23:46

WOW...was just looking around and saw this thread. As Credi already knows...I am like huge fan of this series.

Currently on epi 19. I have watched the series to 18 like 20 times. Its so damn awesome and the music....nice really nice.

I would recommend this to everyone. And at the end of 18..ooohhhh this is like getting sooo much more interesting.

Oh and big thanks to Credi for all her hardwork and Bloss for carrying it on...ur legends I say.

john_ling2006

Does anyone know where I can download episode 18 to 24?

Post by john_ling2006 » Jan 14th, '06, 09:37

Does anyone know ehere I can download episode 18 to 24? I can only found episode 1 to 17 on d-addicts.

JenBell

Post by JenBell » Jan 14th, '06, 22:34

touya clubbox. Have a read of the resurrection subtitiles thread, u will find more info there

john_ling2006

Thanks!!

Post by john_ling2006 » Jan 15th, '06, 07:59

Thanks I found episode 18, 21,22 & 24 on cliubbox/touya but no 19,20 & 23. Where can I find episodes 19,20,23? Is there subtitles? Thanks

fimfim

Post by fimfim » Jan 18th, '06, 06:22

There are subtitles up to episode 19 in the subtitle thread...here.... http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20419

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jan 18th, '06, 14:35

and for those living in the US, you can order the Resurrection Director's Cut DVD set from KBS-America by calling 1-866-KBS-9901 (and remember if make your order b4 12pm, it will be shipped out that same day).

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jan 19th, '06, 00:03

I just received UPS tracking notification by request of KBS America that my Resurrection DVD set (along w/ another DVD set that I purchased) is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! Can't wait!

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jan 20th, '06, 10:31

ONLY get the BELOW DVD set if YOU don't care that it's NOT the DIRECTOR'S CUT w/ NO EXTRAS included, and that the SET is ALL REGION

for those interested here are pics that I took of the KBS America/KDT America DVD set for Resurrection (8discs) [not Director's Cut] which I will be returning back to KBS America. I am only interested in purchasing the Director's Cut:

[center]Image
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage[/center]

lovely_eunhasu

info

Post by lovely_eunhasu » Feb 4th, '06, 22:11

the name of the song that a long curly haired woman sang is "A Woman In The Beach" sung by Cool and what Taewoong sang is called "Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day" sung by Cona.
Attachments
resur.14.avi_000264931.jpg
resur.14.avi_000264931.jpg (220.01 KiB) Viewed 4633 times

kahlan

Post by kahlan » Feb 6th, '06, 09:18

Just finished this wonderful series.

Did not understand the ending

Spoiler:
Just dun understand why he left her in the end? I know he felt guilty or sort of underhanded in the way he took revenge and wanted to go off somewhere but then the only thing I thought was underhanded was he used the Senator's son to con the senator. But it was not such a big deal.
But on the whole a good series and I would recommend it.

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: info

Post by gromitt » Feb 6th, '06, 17:16

lovely_eunhasu wrote:the name of the song that a long curly haired woman sang is "A Woman In The Beach" sung by Cool and what Taewoong sang is called "Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day" sung by Cona.
Thanks so so much for this :roll

Romance

Post by Romance » Feb 22nd, '06, 00:24

one of the best series ever

jonesw

The ending...

Post by jonesw » Mar 14th, '06, 03:17

I don't get it. Can I talk about it here?

oracleman

Post by oracleman » Mar 16th, '06, 19:09

Can someone explain the ending of this drama? Why can't he stay with Eunha?

Thanks.

junebaby

Post by junebaby » Mar 18th, '06, 04:38

When Ha Eun became Shin Yeok, he had to change everything; his personality, his lifestyle etc . Also, He is basically a fair , loving person; doing things against his very nature caused him great pain and frustration(even if it was to discover the truth and exact revenge)
After everything was over, he had to 'rediscover' himself to go on living..Until that time , he chose to avoid contact with everything he was familiar with, especially Eun Ha.
Eun Ha believed in him;, you can see her smiling at the end when she was talking to the reporter.
In short, this is a happy ending.
Well, that is my understanding of this wonderful show-one of the best in recent years.
I'm very interested if there's anyone who has a different interpretation. Come on, share your views..it broadens the mind :-)

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 19th, '06, 18:12

this drama is my all time favorite. i just love it from the first moment.
i Love Um tae woong.. his role in this show is so awesome. u gotta love him.
i agree with junebaby.. he decided to find HA-Eun(himself), not Shin hyuck.

laure_choc

Post by laure_choc » Mar 22nd, '06, 11:22

I just finished this drama and I'm still completely hooked!!
It's been long since I've been that into one (last was Dae Jang Geum i think)
About the ending :
junebaby wrote:Well, that is my understanding of this wonderful show-one of the best in recent years.
I'm very interested if there's anyone who has a different interpretation. Come on, share your views..it broadens the mind :-)
I guess you can have two views. I also share the same than yours, the "happy" one. Though even if he's alive, I wonder when he will really be able to come back. The circle of vengeance may have ended for Hee soo and the journalist, but what about the vice-president of J&C (i forgot his name)? How can Haeun face his half-sister after driving her dad to suicide?
But i want to believe fulfilling his promise to Heesoo was the 1st step to forgive himself and therefore that Haeun has traveled the hardest road already.

However i can see another view of the ending, much darker: what if Haeun dies after disappearing from the hospital? The popcorn guy understood Haeun and Heesoo so well i believe he would look for Heesoo's mother no matter what. And he knows Heesoo wouldn't be able to forgive himself if Haeun is dead, so he could easily lie for his sake.
And we see Haeun on the road exactly the way Eunha describes it. It can then just be what SHE imagines.

But as i wrote before, I prefer to believe in the first view.
Because I want Haeun to be responsible for the path he choose, to be strong enough to remain. He will never be the same but now he has seen the worst of the world but he's still there head up.

marathon03

resurrection

Post by marathon03 » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:28

I like this drama. the best korean drama i've ever seen. even better than "what happened in bali?". more a thriller than a love-story. Or more a love-story than a thriller? never mind.

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:12

laure_choc wrote:I just finished this drama and I'm still completely hooked!!
About the ending :
junebaby wrote:Well, that is my understanding of this wonderful show-one of the best in recent years.
I guess you can have two views. I also share the same than yours, the "happy" one. Though even if he's alive, I wonder when he will really be able to come back. The circle of vengeance may have ended for Hee soo and the journalist, but what about the vice-president of J&C (i forgot his name)? How can Haeun face his half-sister after driving her dad to suicide?
But i want to believe fulfilling his promise to Heesoo was the 1st step to forgive himself and therefore that Haeun has traveled the hardest road already.

However i can see another view of the ending, much darker: what if Haeun dies after disappearing from the hospital? The popcorn guy understood Haeun and Heesoo so well i believe he would look for Heesoo's mother no matter what. And he knows Heesoo wouldn't be able to forgive himself if Haeun is dead, so he could easily lie for his sake.
And we see Haeun on the road exactly the way Eunha describes it. It can then just be what SHE imagines.

Because I want Haeun to be responsible for the path he choose, to be strong enough to remain. He will never be the same but now he has seen the worst of the world but he's still there head up.
i think it's not Eunha's imagination. it's for real. she kinda had idea what he's doing..and she was right.....(showing Ha-eun).

Tosca

Post by Tosca » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:18

nrg_hot330 wrote:
laure_choc wrote:I just finished this drama and I'm still completely hooked!!
About the ending :

i think it's not Eunha's imagination. it's for real. she kinda had idea what he's doing..and she was right.....(showing Ha-eun).
I share the seme point of view. I strongly think that Haeun is alive, but he needs to find himself again, he needs to find the Haeun that lost in the way of the revenge...Haeun has needs to reborn again and for realize that wish, he needs also to walk a long and hard way to come back himself.
One of the best drama that I ever seen. :wub:

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:39

well, i'm glad that u agree. and i think u took a very good example to show the connection between the drama title and the ending of the show.

Romance

Post by Romance » Apr 1st, '06, 18:49

oh im rewatching now, so damn indeed, this is one of the best shows ever :D

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Apr 16th, '06, 18:50

OK, so I like what I'm reading about this drama, so I going to download it.......please seed I need all eps 1-24. Thx :D
I really liking Eom Tae Woong as an actor :-) ...so far eveything I've seen him in I like( Forbidden Love, delightful girl) hoping to add more(wolf) to my list :D

Starfire12

Post by Starfire12 » Apr 26th, '06, 18:45

Just finished watching the last episode a few minutes ago (and can now read this thread without worrying about accidental spoilers :D ).
Absolutely fantastic series. Best thriller ever.

Question for the crowd:
Anyone else consider this series the Korean Version of "The Count of Monte Christo" ?

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Apr 30th, '06, 17:20

after reading all the good comments here, i finally bought the dvd today!!! cant wait to start watching. hope i can post some comments soon and spread the good words to more k-drama fans....

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » May 15th, '06, 14:04

This is one of the best drama…I’ve seen, it my #1.
Perfect actor for this roll…and he carried the drama well, great script, great directing, and above all great acting…BRAVO

I agree this drama is underrated.
Now I have to go buy the director's cut.

I love when Gido said to him “you don’t smile anymore”
And “you used to smile so brightly”
Tae Woong does have a great smile.

JenBell

Post by JenBell » May 15th, '06, 23:10

bought my directors cut box set...the summary extra feature thing is just awesome.
This is my No1 series...only series where the lead takes all the way to the end, normally they go all sloppy and stuff....ooo....this one was awesome. I dont think they will ever make a series like this again. Green rose, which was similar went all luvvy/duvvy at the end but this was hard grit all the way...u have got to see this.

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » May 16th, '06, 13:19

This sucks :pale: YesAsia is not shipping Director's cut to the US or Canada and KBS does not have the directors cut :cry: :cry:

JenBell

Post by JenBell » May 16th, '06, 13:29

I am think they do...

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 004061601/

I find it strange if they dont, maybe there will be a US specific version coming out?

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » May 16th, '06, 13:46

I was on the phone with both companies last night…….I even flirt LOL :D with the guy on the phone to try and get my way. There is some sort of copy right issue with KBS (they want to control the sales of their dramas and not let YesAsia do it)

JenBell

Post by JenBell » May 16th, '06, 16:32

kool. Oh well....nothing u can do then...just gonna have to wait it out. Alot of companies are doing that now...distrib there own things, instead of using other companies....cuts down costs. Anyways...if I was in ur position I would start crying just about now

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 16th, '06, 16:36

RedCoral wrote:I was on the phone with both companies last night…….I even flirt LOL :D with the guy on the phone to try and get my way. There is some sort of copy right issue with KBS (they want to control the sales of their dramas and not let YesAsia do it)
Why dont you just use dvdfromkorea.com ,in my opinion the best korean dvd shop there is.

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » May 16th, '06, 18:04

WroW wrote:
RedCoral wrote:I was on the phone with both companies last night…….I even flirt LOL :D with the guy on the phone to try and get my way. There is some sort of copy right issue with KBS (they want to control the sales of their dramas and not let YesAsia do it)
Why dont you just use dvdfromkorea.com ,in my opinion the best korean dvd shop there is.

Thank you just purchase it :D :clap:

patti0311

Resurrection

Post by patti0311 » May 29th, '06, 01:06

Can we put this really good series up on the KSOTM? This is one of the best dramas I"ve watched. It has everything from romance to mystery to murder. The actors have also done a very job - Eom Tae Woong and Han Ji Min. I'm sure many will be hooked once they catch the first few episodes.

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » May 29th, '06, 13:58

i bought this drama after reading many recommendations. 3 days and i'm into chapter 9 already. he's staring to take his revenge. can't wait!

Romance

Post by Romance » May 29th, '06, 14:04

yeah please put it as the series of the month, one of the best series ever

patti0311

resurrection

Post by patti0311 » May 29th, '06, 14:45

I hope more people who have watched the show will support us in our effort to put the show as KSOTM. Definitely no regrets.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » May 29th, '06, 15:28

just nominate it next month and if you get lucky it will be nominated and it will win.

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » May 30th, '06, 23:10

tis is such a captivating series! i've reached #14. the plot is not too complicated but yet keep me following just to see how he reveals the truth bit by bit. jeom jeom, hanaji hanaji.... i mean, some suspense drama/movie can be too complex and confusing putting u off, or some can be too simple and predictable. and i found that resurrection is just right.

until so far, only 1 scene i found wierd is after the family dinner with yen ha he was sending her home, he asked her where's her place. didnt he send the father home before from the stall? when the father was drunk? the time when yen ha spilled coffee? why is he asking when she stayed and when she refused to tell him, he's to let her go on the road?

and 1 think i found interesting is, almost every time the miniister lee appeared, he's eating. such a good role to be in, getting to eat all the good food :)

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jun 1st, '06, 09:06

oh i went back to the earlier post and found picture of the dvd box set. omg. it's so nice!! the pictures are so cool compared to the version I have. what i have is eun ha and ha eun embracing on the cover. which mades it look like another melo-romance thing. if not because of the recommendations i found here i'd def pass it off looking at that cover!

wow! and it's great to read abt it getting better after ep18. coz i'm at 16 and found the pace slow down. worrying that it's getting draggy like many other kdrama. so now i'm expecting for some surprise :)

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Jun 1st, '06, 14:35

I agree this drama should be nominated for drama of the month.
Dokbupgi where did you buy your version?

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jun 1st, '06, 16:16

hi redcoral, i bought it from hk. it's the standard version, not collector/director's cut.

juz started #18. might be running a marathon til the end :blink

i keep thinking the step father may have sth to do with the deaths/crimes... some moments he looked so scheming. well maybe just the look of a shrewd businessman.

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Jun 1st, '06, 18:34

Hi dokbupgi,
I got my Dir’s cut from dvdfromkorea.com, I love all the extras.
I was so into this drama I watch ep 17 with a box of tissue :cry: It was so sad seeing him lose himself because of his pain.

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Jun 5th, '06, 21:17

It's never too late to watch this drama and I love Resurrection! :wub:
Thanks Creidesca and many others! :thumleft:

I realized that there's a song (ep23 @ around 27:20) I like that isn't in the OST. Hope they'll release a 2nd OST. :P
Does anyone know where to buy those dice? I've been searching online for hours. :goggle:
Someone please enlighten me before I :faint:

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jun 6th, '06, 06:35

hi kukuri, where are you located? i think the dice should be quite common. maybe available from some gift shops. I've some smaller ones, which I got from Atlantic City some years ago. that was before i watched the drama! :)

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jun 6th, '06, 06:53

hi redcoral, i felt so sad when the 3 of them were at the football field and he was running with the "stephen lee" guy. it's such a pain for him to decide to go on with his plan. and i felt touched when the guy told his simple wish.

really like the arrangement/plot in the last few episodes, abt what he offered the drug dealer guy to do with chae dong chan and how the mother got to know the truth etc (hope these are not spoilers?) but i actually felt sorry for the 2 men
having such tragic ending!
(sorry that i've a problem in remembering names)

kukuri
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kukuri » Jun 7th, '06, 01:26

dokbupgi wrote:hi kukuri, where are you located? i think the dice should be quite common. maybe available from some gift shops. I've some smaller ones, which I got from Atlantic City some years ago. that was before i watched the drama! :)
I found some similar ones online, but not the actual dice. Can you take pictures of your dice? :dopey:
I'm in the usa.

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jun 8th, '06, 05:06

Hi kukuri, I discovered my dice are much smaller than those in the drama.
Here's a picture. But sorry that I couldn't get the lighting and focus right even after many attempts.
[/img]
Attachments
Dice
Dice
dice2b.jpg (5.58 KiB) Viewed 4427 times

sss366

Post by sss366 » Jul 5th, '06, 21:32

dokbupgi wrote:hi kukuri, where are you located? i think the dice should be quite common. maybe available from some gift shops. I've some smaller ones, which I got from Atlantic City some years ago. that was before i watched the drama! :)
hi dokbupgi! where did you get your dice? i've ALSO been looking for the dice since the drama came out (that was last year!) my friend and i really want to share them... i even looked in gift shops when i went to vegas but they didn't have them.. only red ones that said vegas on them. does anyone know where i can get yellow and blue dice? thank you so much =) they don't even have to be the actual size (although it would be nice)... as long as the color and appearance are the same![/spoiler]

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jul 12th, '06, 03:42

hi sss366, i got them from Atlantic City. Some souvenir shop along the seaside, where the casinos are.
it was 3 years ago so i can't remember if there're other colours available.

draco

Post by draco » Jul 15th, '06, 22:27

lol can anyone like help seed these series? it's been dead for awhile now :(
arggghhh... i missed the wagon XD

Elly

Post by Elly » Sep 10th, '06, 12:12

dokbupgi wrote:tis is such a captivating series! i've reached #14. the plot is not too

complicated but yet keep me following just to see how he reveals the truth bit by bit. jeom jeom,

hanaji hanaji.... i mean, some suspense drama/movie can be too complex and confusing putting u

off, or some can be too simple and predictable. and i found that resurrection is just right.

[...]
That's right. It was all an ups and downs of feelings, from despair to delight. Sometimes it made me rejoice, and sometimes it even scared the hell out of me :mrgreen: .
Last but not least, Uhm Tae Woong's expressions are priceless. And such a thrilling ending. Awww, what a masterpiece :clap:

smileytiffy07

Post by smileytiffy07 » Sep 11th, '06, 11:33

oooh this drama does sound interesting.

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Sep 11th, '06, 22:40

It’s not just interesting, it’s GOOD :w00t:
check kdrama listing below

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_28934.htm

PinkBubbles

Post by PinkBubbles » Sep 25th, '06, 12:17

does anyone know the drama title with Lee Gangju(So Ji-Hyeon) starring in it? Is this a new drama of hers?? it seems like a detective cop drama...? Does anyone know the name of this drama, Yoon Tae Young is also in it.... Thanks.

lassyl

Post by lassyl » Nov 7th, '06, 15:56

err... can someone give me a summary, or just an intro? because i don't know this show but it's #1 in the ranking... please tell me.. my sisters and i want to watch this.. we're not even sure if we could buy a series of it here...

please please please tell us... thanks in advance! :D

Eugeneeeee

brief summary?

Post by Eugeneeeee » Nov 11th, '06, 11:31

well its about a policeman who regained his memory and found his twin brother and form an alliance in order to discover the truth of their father's death and the true criminals. however, when the twin brothers met, the policeman(main character) leaves for a while, the bad dudes then killed his twin brother, mistaking him as the policeman. THen the policeman decides to take revenge, secretly, so he pretends to be his twin brother, who is a well-respected company manager. He has to ignore his lover, betray his own feelings, and lie to his mother and any1 around him. Its really a struggle for his inner feelings. Eventually, his identity is revealed, and eventually the wrong is punished, but he has lost alot of things, and this leaves him ponder whether hes any different from the bad dudes

sorry i watched this in chinese subtitle, so donno their names etc. but yeah... THis is the best K-drama ive watched. U should definitely watch it!