[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
voonee

welcome

Post by voonee » Nov 14th, '05, 12:12

dalam wrote:thx very much indeed voonee!!!!! :wub: :wub:
you have to transfer the file as soon as possible because the link will be expired after 7 days. I'll try to upload all the episodes these few days. So you must always check with my page. ok? hope u enjoy this series.

Seika_chan

Post by Seika_chan » Nov 14th, '05, 12:33

The linkd for the first episode does not work. It seem ysi is not a good option for these things

voonee

thanks for informing me about episode 1

Post by voonee » Nov 14th, '05, 14:20

Seika_chan wrote:The linkd for the first episode does not work. It seem ysi is not a good option for these things
i can't think of other way to upload the file. anyway, i will upload episode 1 again. sorry for the inconvinient.

dalam

Post by dalam » Nov 14th, '05, 21:04

voonee, thx for uploading again!!!
But the links for ep 4,6 and 8 doesnt work, can u upload again??? thx very much indeed!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Owal

Post by Owal » Nov 14th, '05, 22:30

sounds good
Thanks for series movie :thumright:

voonee

no problem at all

Post by voonee » Nov 15th, '05, 00:39

dalam wrote:voonee, thx for uploading again!!!
But the links for ep 4,6 and 8 doesnt work, can u upload again??? thx very much indeed!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
no problem. i will upload episode 4, 6 and 8 again. :D

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Nov 15th, '05, 01:08

Seems like a lot of people are downloading this. Maybe sticking to megaupload is better since they will stay there for awhile. If slow, just use a download manager like ysi get or nettransport. Also, what version are you uploading? I have 1-4 of the dvdrmvb ones running about 233mb. Very clear. This is the same maybe? If anyone wants the torrent, let me know.

Also, I'm gonna merge this thread with the Devil Beside You one k? Or is this not working out too well...let me know

voonee

thanks for your information

Post by voonee » Nov 15th, '05, 02:12

Kai Lien wrote:Seems like a lot of people are downloading this. Maybe sticking to megaupload is better since they will stay there for awhile. If slow, just use a download manager like ysi get or nettransport. Also, what version are you uploading? I have 1-4 of the dvdrmvb ones running about 233mb. Very clear. This is the same maybe? If anyone wants the torrent, let me know.

Also, I'm gonna merge this thread with the Devil Beside You one k? Or is this not working out too well...let me know
ya, a lot of people downloading this series. i used to upload this series by using megaupload. however, the size of each episodes are more than 250MB. if i use megaupload to upload the episodes, there will be a premium charge. i am trying to upload all the episodes by using yousendit.com, but the problem is there is an expiry date. what other upload links can u recommand to me so that i can upload the series. oh..the version of the series is real player and episode 14 is MEDIA PLAYER version. thanks for your help first.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Nov 15th, '05, 03:13

Ah, then you don't have that dvd version I was talking about. Anyhoo, you can try using filefront. It takes awhile to start the download but I believe the file stays there forever and is unlimited filesize. Thanks for all your hard work.

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Nov 15th, '05, 05:21

this drama is great in the beginning but later on it sucks i can not accept those bull... things happened in during the drama but the actor and actress are so cute i love them i think "It started with a kiss " is 1000 times better than htis drama but it is just my opinion

athida

Post by athida » Nov 15th, '05, 18:21

Ailin wrote:Separately, there was some interest in the two songs played at the concert in Episode 2 (where Ah Meng substituted the guitarist who collapsed mid-way thru the concert due to appendicitis). The band's name is called XL. (That's XL特大號樂團 in Chinese.) They have a website: http://www.xlmusic.com.tw/ (in Chinese only)

An Ran Siao Huen - 黯然銷魂
http://rapidshare.de/files/6382672/XL_- ... n.wav.html

Mei Li De Hway Yi (Chorus Version) - 美麗的回憶 (Chorus Version) http://rapidshare.de/files/6383482/XL_- ... _.wma.html

Unfortunately, these are not high quality files, but they'll do for now (until someone can provide the mp3 version of these songs). :roll
Does anyone know the lyrics (preferably translated) to the 美丽的回忆 Mei Li De Hway Yi song by XL. I really like this song. It could just be a summary of what the song is about. Thanks in advance. :D And thanx so much to Ailin for providing with the song!

shukumei

Post by shukumei » Nov 15th, '05, 21:30

i just finished this drama yesterday! and i cried through the last 2 episodes with all that going to italy stuff... :cry: but the ending was...... not very good....... too quick! but i loved the drama nonetheless :D

voonee

thanks Kai Lien

Post by voonee » Nov 15th, '05, 22:15

Kai Lien wrote:Ah, then you don't have that dvd version I was talking about. Anyhoo, you can try using filefront. It takes awhile to start the download but I believe the file stays there forever and is unlimited filesize. Thanks for all your hard work.
thanks for your information. i'll use filefront to upload the series again. anyway, i have to take some time to upload all the episodes.

dalam

Re: thanks Kai Lien

Post by dalam » Nov 15th, '05, 23:16

voonee wrote:
Kai Lien wrote:Ah, then you don't have that dvd version I was talking about. Anyhoo, you can try using filefront. It takes awhile to start the download but I believe the file stays there forever and is unlimited filesize. Thanks for all your hard work.
thanks for your information. i'll use filefront to upload the series again. anyway, i have to take some time to upload all the episodes.
wt is filefront?? sth like megaupload??
anyway thx voonee~~

voonee

Re: thanks Kai Lien

Post by voonee » Nov 15th, '05, 23:43

dalam wrote:
voonee wrote:
wt is filefront?? sth like megaupload??
anyway thx voonee~~
i have no idea about it. i think it is almost the same as megaupload. anyway, have to ask Kai Lien about it. i have uploaded epiosde 1 into filefront already. do u still have problems with transfering the series? if yes, do let me know.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 15th, '05, 23:50

This series rock!!! Lol. But I really wonder how are they going to resolve their problem after their parents get married. I mean, can THEY get married even though they're already related? Lol. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the ending. ;D

BobaDrink

Post by BobaDrink » Nov 16th, '05, 10:29

Ailin wrote:In case people are looking for Rainie Yang's latest MV with Mike He :w00t: called "Li Xiang Qing Ren" (Ideal Lover), here's the RapidShare link...

理想情人 MV
http://rapidshare.de/files/6131476/mv.wmv.html

Separately, there was some interest in the two songs played at the concert in Episode 2 (where Ah Meng substituted the guitarist who collapsed mid-way thru the concert due to appendicitis). The band's name is called XL. (That's XL特大號樂團 in Chinese.) They have a website: http://www.xlmusic.com.tw/ (in Chinese only)

An Ran Siao Huen - 黯然銷魂
http://rapidshare.de/files/6382672/XL_- ... n.wav.html

Mei Li De Hway Yi (Chorus Version) - 美麗的回憶 (Chorus Version) http://rapidshare.de/files/6383482/XL_- ... _.wma.html

Unfortunately, these are not high quality files, but they'll do for now (until someone can provide the mp3 version of these songs). :roll
Does anyone know the artist and title of the song from Devil Beside You who sings that short clip right after the scene (in Episode 6) when Ah Meng is dreaming about being lost in the forest and finds Xiao Yue. It's not any of the songs by Rainie or XL I already know. A male sings it. Ah Meng is sleeping on the couch as the song plays in the background. I have no clue who sings it or what it's called...so if anyone out there knows...please tell me! Thanks much!

martina_SMO

Post by martina_SMO » Nov 16th, '05, 12:18

This has been my very first drama, I'll always remember it fondly ^__* Anyway, I was a little bit disappointed by the last episodes, and I didn't like many of the additions that were not on the manga (more than anything, the episode about the Christmas decorations that Ahmon & Co. had to prepare XD). But I think it's still a good drama... and Mike He is one of the most gorgeous Asian stars, maybe he'll be the next Takeshi Kaneshiro :D

jacksmile85

Post by jacksmile85 » Nov 16th, '05, 13:22

yeap, i enjoy watching this series too...although, their relationships is very complex, it is still an enjoyable drama to watch =)

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Nov 16th, '05, 13:43

thanks voonee!! the link to 11 and 13 are not working though

rejerito

Post by rejerito » Nov 17th, '05, 16:16

All the yousendit links are already blocked -____-,

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Nov 17th, '05, 17:11

BobaDrink wrote: Does anyone know the artist and title of the song from Devil Beside You who sings that short clip right after the scene (in Episode 6) when Ah Meng is dreaming about being lost in the forest and finds Xiao Yue. It's not any of the songs by Rainie or XL I already know. A male sings it. Ah Meng is sleeping on the couch as the song plays in the background. I have no clue who sings it or what it's called...so if anyone out there knows...please tell me! Thanks much!
The song's called 一秒的安慰 A Moment Of Consolation by Huang Yida.

Check out this thread...
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... huang+yida

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 18th, '05, 02:01

I just finished watching the series. Although the ending was a bit rushed, I still thought it was sweet. xD Mike He is soo cute. xD Hehe. But wow, ep.13 and ep.14 got me bawling. xP Oh theres another cutie in this series too, the guy who's name is yangping. Lol. xD Love this series! Its great! ;D

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 18th, '05, 04:53

Shorty wrote:I just finished watching the series. Although the ending was a bit rushed, I still thought it was sweet. xD Mike He is soo cute. xD Hehe. But wow, ep.13 and ep.14 got me bawling. xP Oh theres another cutie in this series too, the guy who's name is yangping. Lol. xD Love this series! Its great! ;D
I thought it'd be even better if they left out the whole dilemma with his mom :P Now if they had ended with the Basketball Kissing Competition Round 2...... :cheers: Mike was cool. Ah Rang was great too. In a way, he reminds me of me.

@ Shorty, is that still DBY in your sig with Mike & Rainie?

http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/starry.htm

I found this drama starring Ahyi and Megan (Mars). Ah Rang as well as Tong Dao are also in the cast.
http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopse ... rycast.htm
^ Feels Starry Night takes place in between DBY and MARS with this familiar cast listing. Anyone have inside info on this series?

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 18th, '05, 05:25

crossvii wrote:
I thought it'd be even better if they left out the whole dilemma with his mom :P Now if they had ended with the Basketball Kissing Competition Round 2...... :cheers: Mike was cool. Ah Rang was great too. In a way, he reminds me of me.

@ Shorty, is that still DBY in your sig with Mike & Rainie?

http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/starry.htm

I found this drama starring Ahyi and Megan (Mars). Ah Rang as well as Tong Dao are also in the cast.
http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopse ... rycast.htm
^ Feels Starry Night takes place in between DBY and MARS with this familiar cast listing. Anyone have inside info on this series?
True, I'd prefer it better if they left out the dilemma with his mother. I mean, why cost ME all my tears???? Lol. The kissing ending was so sweet, no matter what dilemma came before it. Hehe. xD

Nope my signatures aren't from DBY. Its from Rainie's MV, Dream Lovers. Starring Mike He. Omg, that MV is so cute! =D Lol.

ooh Starry Night looks like a great series. But whose the first girl on the cast list? She isn't all that attractive. Is she the main character? But omg, Ah Rang is in it! At first he didn't look all that good with his hair spiked up in DBY, but after he left it down, he just looks so adorable. xD hehe.

Hmm, I might consider watching that next. ;D

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 18th, '05, 05:38

Shorty wrote:True, I'd prefer it better if they left out the dilemma with his mother. I mean, why cost ME all my tears???? Lol. The kissing ending was so sweet, no matter what dilemma came before it. Hehe. xD

Nope my signatures aren't from DBY. Its from Rainie's MV, Dream Lovers. Starring Mike He. Omg, that MV is so cute! =D Lol.

ooh Starry Night looks like a great series. But whose the first girl on the cast list? She isn't all that attractive. Is she the main character? But omg, Ah Rang is in it! At first he didn't look all that good with his hair spiked up in DBY, but after he left it down, he just looks so adorable. xD hehe.

Hmm, I might consider watching that next. ;D
Aww.. you cried?? :P The mvs look good. They should've included some of those scenes into DBY. My sister had the same reaction... at first she dispised Ah Rang (attitude and looks) but after that she loved him.

I have no idea who she is either... but on the main site, the love chart doesn't involve her. Yuanyi is the male lead. Maybe that girl is the female lead, but with Megan as Yuanyi's love interest? I want to see it too, but it hasn't been talked about much. Tammy Chen also starred with Peter Ho in Starry Starry Night, though I don't know if it's the same series.

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Nov 18th, '05, 08:01

Do anyone have the song ???

The song's called 一秒的安慰 A Moment Of Consolation by Huang Yida.

One of the song played in Devil Beside You --> During Sad parts....

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 18th, '05, 12:07

crossvii wrote: Aww.. you cried?? :P The mvs look good. They should've included some of those scenes into DBY. My sister had the same reaction... at first she dispised Ah Rang (attitude and looks) but after that she loved him.

I have no idea who she is either... but on the main site, the love chart doesn't involve her. Yuanyi is the male lead. Maybe that girl is the female lead, but with Megan as Yuanyi's love interest? I want to see it too, but it hasn't been talked about much. Tammy Chen also starred with Peter Ho in Starry Starry Night, though I don't know if it's the same series.
yup I cried. Especially when seeing Ahmon cry, it makes me more sad. Lol. It's true, Ah Rang was so scary in the beginning. I was like "wth is this kid doing?" Lol. But then, seeing how innocent he is towards the middle, I'm just like "awwww" Lol. A quick change of attitude, but I can't help it. xD

I think the MV came after the series, so I doubt they could of included that.

Oh, I hope she isn't one of the main characters. Lol. Especially if she plays the third wheel. Lol. xD

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Nov 18th, '05, 14:42

rejerito wrote:All the yousendit links are already blocked -____-,
I've uploaded epi 2 .. maybe i'll upload the others that I have

EPISODE 02
http://files.filefront.com/Devil_02rm/; ... einfo.html

EPISODE 04
http://files.filefront.com/Devil_04rm/; ... einfo.html
Last edited by seaweed on Nov 18th, '05, 18:07, edited 1 time in total.

rejerito

Post by rejerito » Nov 18th, '05, 15:27

Yes please! Do upload them again! :notworthy: i'ts the only way I can see this drama because the clubbox doesn't work for me... :cry:

sweetbabigrl

Post by sweetbabigrl » Nov 19th, '05, 03:18

does anyone know in this show umm mike's bro's name anad profile

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Nov 19th, '05, 05:30

All I know is that his English name is "Figaro"; he's an ex-Comic Boyz band member and he's super cute. ;) If you search for Comic Boyz websites, I'm sure they'll have his profile.

stylistik

Post by stylistik » Nov 19th, '05, 06:20

could someone please upload the series? I would appreciate it so much! :D

voonee

i have uploaded until episode 4

Post by voonee » Nov 19th, '05, 18:37

stylistik wrote:could someone please upload the series? I would appreciate it so much! :D
i uploaded 4 episodes of DEVIL BESIDE YOU. please go to page 20 in this topic.

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Nov 19th, '05, 18:41

rejerito wrote:Yes please! Do upload them again! :notworthy: i'ts the only way I can see this drama because the clubbox doesn't work for me... :cry:
since voonee is uploading the links again, i don't think i will continue doing so since i also downloaded from voonee's links.

voonee

i have finally uploaded the complete series

Post by voonee » Nov 20th, '05, 00:00

hope u guys enjoy this series. all my uploaded links are in page 20 in this topic.

rejerito

Post by rejerito » Nov 20th, '05, 21:54

Thank you sooooooooooooo much voonee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voonee

you are welcome...

Post by voonee » Nov 21st, '05, 11:19

rejerito wrote:Thank you sooooooooooooo much voonee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you like this series. i personally like this series very much. because it is very romantic and i like both leading actor(MIKE HE) and actress(RAINIE YANG). if you cannot manage to downlaod some episodes, do let me know. i'll reupload them.

rejerito

Post by rejerito » Nov 21st, '05, 15:19

I already had some episodes but the ones I downloaded worked all very well.
Thank you once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voonee

you are welcome

Post by voonee » Nov 23rd, '05, 00:44

rejerito wrote:I already had some episodes but the ones I downloaded worked all very well.
Thank you once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad to hear that all the uploaded epiosdes are going well. enjoy the series.

LeXz

Post by LeXz » Nov 23rd, '05, 09:17

Just finish this series. Enjoyed it, but there are some thing i didn't like about it. Like the fact that they show flash back every freaking min, even if the flash back was a convo 5 min ago. I mean geez they think we have brain of a gold fish? And it seem like problem pop up everywhere, and they solve it in less then a day. Everyone so understanding.....i wish the world was like that. And the end was just......ughh i'm just going to let that one go. But what i like about this series is how the two main char have those corny but cute moment together. And omg the main actress is so freaking cute, everything she do was cute even if it corny as hell. The other so call main couple char i didn't like them so much. That one girl was so freaking annoying. Remind me of this one girl who alway nag about everything.

dalam

Post by dalam » Nov 25th, '05, 13:28

um.....dun know how to dl them.......

voonee

instructions to download the Devil

Post by voonee » Nov 28th, '05, 02:12

dalam wrote:um.....dun know how to dl them.......
first, u click the links which i posted up. then you'll see DOWNLOAD NOW, click it. it twill ask you which server u would like to choose, just choose any server(almost the same). then you have to wait for a few minutes to let it set the link up for you so that u can start to download the file by clicking START DOWNLOAD.
if u still have problem with it, just let me know.

oysteromelette

Post by oysteromelette » Nov 28th, '05, 08:48

does anyone know where I can download the rock songs from this movie?

voonee

i upload the songs already

Post by voonee » Nov 28th, '05, 10:42

oysteromelette wrote:does anyone know where I can download the rock songs from this movie?
i also like the rock songs which are in Devil Beside You.

BAD GUY(leading theme song)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SW7NU5S7

Set Me Free
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XQK4H54R

you can find those songs in
www.baidu.com
www.haoting.com (recommanded)

oysteromelette

Post by oysteromelette » Nov 29th, '05, 06:02

does anyone know what is the name/who sings it of the songs in the second or so episode on the date when they go see the rock concert? especially the first hard rock one?

thanks!!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 29th, '05, 06:23

oysteromelette wrote:does anyone know what is the name/who sings it of the songs in the second or so episode on the date when they go see the rock concert? especially the first hard rock one?

thanks!!
i think this is what you're looking for: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 247#243247

btw, did you know that at the bottom of the thread there's a search function? i just searched for "concert" and found this post. (just for future reference. :-) )

supeng

help me pls...

Post by supeng » Nov 29th, '05, 15:31

im new here and i dunno wat codecs and player(video) shld my computer have before i can download and watch the drama series(torrents) here smoothly...pls help me..tell me wat are all the codecs u have in your computer and wat kind of player u use to watch the torrents u downloaded...eg.realplayer,windows media player..etc...pls help me

rejerito

Post by rejerito » Nov 29th, '05, 15:46

Y use Real One Player and it works perfectly

crossvii

Re: help me pls...

Post by crossvii » Nov 29th, '05, 15:59

supeng wrote:im new here and i dunno wat codecs and player(video) shld my computer have before i can download and watch the drama series(torrents) here smoothly...pls help me..tell me wat are all the codecs u have in your computer and wat kind of player u use to watch the torrents u downloaded...eg.realplayer,windows media player..etc...pls help me
Bitcomet
You need this or some other torrent program such as Azureus or BitTornado, etc. to download.

WMP 10
Real Alternative Codec
VobSub

supeng

Post by supeng » Nov 29th, '05, 19:53

ok..thanks a lot...den sorry to trouble you again..but could u give me the link to the website where i can download the 'devil beside you' torrents...thanks a million!

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 29th, '05, 20:48

supeng wrote:ok..thanks a lot...den sorry to trouble you again..but could u give me the link to the website where i can download the 'devil beside you' torrents...thanks a million!
Icefish and YDY versions are already on the DA tracker. Do a search and you'd find it.

supeng

Post by supeng » Nov 30th, '05, 03:50

thanks so much..i can now finally watch this...thanks al lot....

sassygirl2005

Post by sassygirl2005 » Nov 30th, '05, 12:37

do you know where can i download the soundtrack of dby? please help me... thanks... :-)

yesim

Post by yesim » Nov 30th, '05, 12:45

Does anyone know where I can download episode 1 of Devil Beside you ( only episode 2-10 are on D-addicts ). Thank you very much!!!

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 30th, '05, 14:52

sassygirl2005 wrote:do you know where can i download the soundtrack of dby? please help me... thanks... :-)
There's no Ost for this series. Most of the songs are from Rainie and Yida's albums. Just look for those.

voonee

please refer page 20

Post by voonee » Nov 30th, '05, 20:59

yesim wrote:Does anyone know where I can download episode 1 of Devil Beside you ( only episode 2-10 are on D-addicts ). Thank you very much!!!
i have uploaded episode 1-14end on page 20. u can get series from there.

jwcalvin

Post by jwcalvin » Dec 2nd, '05, 03:53

the total episodes for this series is 20 is it? Voonee, can u upload the rest into your filefront site?Thanks a lot. I've no idea where to get those from 14-20 besides clubbox and my bro doesn't allow me to use it..

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 2nd, '05, 05:02

20 episodes?? I have not finish watching the series yet but I think there is only 14 episodes??

jwcalvin

Post by jwcalvin » Dec 2nd, '05, 05:24

ok thanks for the help :)

didn't realise i'm not suppose to post any other link elsewhere to here...sorry
Last edited by jwcalvin on Dec 4th, '05, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

voonee

Devil Beside You only has 14 episodes

Post by voonee » Dec 2nd, '05, 15:36

jwcalvin wrote:from digital soul forum, it was stated that there is a total of 20 episodes for this series..here's the link:
http://www.dsoul.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15393

i was taking from here but the bandwidth of the site was exceeded so i couldn't proceed further :l

edit: looks like the bandwidth returned to normal for this month..banzai :cheers:
it has only 14 episodes, it is not 20 episodes. u go to page 20 and check it. i have posted up all the links already. there is no 20 episodes, trust me. i have finished the series already.

crossvii

Re: Devil Beside You only has 14 episodes

Post by crossvii » Dec 2nd, '05, 15:57

voonee wrote:
jwcalvin wrote:from digital soul forum, it was stated that there is a total of 20 episodes for this series..here's the link:
http://www.dsoul.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15393

i was taking from here but the bandwidth of the site was exceeded so i couldn't proceed further :l

edit: looks like the bandwidth returned to normal for this month..banzai :cheers:
it has only 14 episodes, it is not 20 episodes. u go to page 20 and check it. i have posted up all the links already. there is no 20 episodes, trust me. i have finished the series already.
I would've hated it to drag another6 eps.

supeng

Post by supeng » Dec 3rd, '05, 09:40

hi..after downloading part of the torrent...like it's already 70% downloaded...and i can open the file at first but after watching for some time,it stopped and says it is communicating and i waited for hours but still doesnt continue...i remembered i once saw this question in somewhere else and it says why does this happen but i searched for it in the faq section but didnt see it again...can someone pls tell me wats the problem with the torrent or is it the problem with my computer?thx a lot...

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 3rd, '05, 10:46

supeng wrote:hi..after downloading part of the torrent...like it's already 70% downloaded...and i can open the file at first but after watching for some time,it stopped and says it is communicating and i waited for hours but still doesnt continue...i remembered i once saw this question in somewhere else and it says why does this happen but i searched for it in the faq section but didnt see it again...can someone pls tell me wats the problem with the torrent or is it the problem with my computer?thx a lot...
It could be because you didn't let the file completely finish downloading first.

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Dec 3rd, '05, 16:25

supeng wrote:hi..after downloading part of the torrent...like it's already 70% downloaded...and i can open the file at first but after watching for some time,it stopped and says it is communicating and i waited for hours but still doesnt continue...i remembered i once saw this question in somewhere else and it says why does this happen but i searched for it in the faq section but didnt see it again...can someone pls tell me wats the problem with the torrent or is it the problem with my computer?thx a lot...
You could possibly have corrupted the file in doing so. Same thing happens on other P2P programs such as Limewire and WinMX. Playing an incomplete file will cause it to play, but it'll skip around (sort of like buffering a stream). If you get lucky, you can resume the download. Otherwise, just redownload.

lil_manda

episode 1??

Post by lil_manda » Dec 7th, '05, 05:28

does anybody have episode 1? i havent seen it, but i realy wanna. and im so tempted to just go ahead and watch the 2nd episode first? is it as good as meteor garden?

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

MUCH BETTER THAN MG!

Post by tlina069 » Dec 8th, '05, 01:55

DBY is so much better than MG! Technically, they are 2 different plots, but casting, acting skill and production value wise, this one definitely beats MG hands down. You can watch ep. 2 first I guess, but you might have to guess to explain few things. This series is definitely worth your time!

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 9th, '05, 04:08

hey wad format are the downloads?
i cant play them on the computer

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 9th, '05, 23:17

can you download from clubbox without having an account??

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 10th, '05, 01:46

amrie91 wrote:hey wad format are the downloads?
i cant play them on the computer
Probably rmvb. Use realplayer...
can you download from clubbox without having an account??
Yes. Try creidesca or silvergal1004

aznguru

Post by aznguru » Dec 11th, '05, 18:21

there is 20 eps .. but the 20 eps version is for DVD .. i have it and its awsome :) .. But but but anyone know where i can get the Subtitles(english) that is synced for the dvd version (20 eps) .. !! thanks !

ryce
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ryce » Dec 12th, '05, 16:20

Is there a bt web that has this drama? Tried searching on DA but only the songs turn up... This show looks interesting... hummm.....

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 14th, '05, 01:57

thanks camgackt but does realplayer also play rm and wmv files?

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 14th, '05, 03:12

hey can someone post all the torrents for the show[episode 1-14] please??
cuz i can't find a few..thx!

xiaoyue

Post by xiaoyue » Dec 14th, '05, 03:50

hi m new here.....can someone pls tell me how do i get to watch the show with the eng sub? i totaly have no idea how it's done...i have downloaded the bsplayer.....but when i try to open the srt file...it shows error opening file....how do i go about it?