Help with Joshu Seven resync

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
jc1762

Help with Joshu Seven resync

Postby jc1762 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 am

I'm trying to do the English subs for Joshu Seven synced to the 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA with the JP subs on JPsubber.

Problem is there's about an extra 10 minutes of commercials interspersed throughout the subs. Aaaand it makes resyncing a nightmare.

Can anyone help remove them so I can just sub and not worry about resyncing? If I gotta do all of it, it'll be like 2-3 weeks per episode instead of 1 per week

dhisashi

Re: Help with Joshu Seven resync

Postby dhisashi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:15 pm

jc1762 wrote:I'm trying to do the English subs for Joshu Seven synced to the 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA with the JP subs on JPsubber.

Problem is there's about an extra 10 minutes of commercials interspersed throughout the subs. Aaaand it makes resyncing a nightmare.

Can anyone help remove them so I can just sub and not worry about resyncing? If I gotta do all of it, it'll be like 2-3 weeks per episode instead of 1 per week

I can help somewhat. But since I cannot read Japanese I have taken the jpsubbers Japanese subs then machine translate to English subs. I then use Aegisub to retime the Machine Translated English subs to match the DoA video.

I have attached the only one that I have done so far. I can continue to provide these if it will help. Sorry but this is all that I can do. :-(
If these will work for you I can send future episodes to you via PM. Please let me know one way or the other.
Attachments
Joshu Seven MT Eng ep01.ass
(50.1 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

takeda_shingen

Postby takeda_shingen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:50 pm

I've uploaded the retimed Japanese subs, if you still need them.

brye826

Postby brye826 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:48 am

Thanks for subbing this

Sky Ryu

Postby Sky Ryu » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:13 pm

dhisashi wrote:
jc1762 wrote:I'm trying to do the English subs for Joshu Seven synced to the 720p HDTV x264 AAC-DoA with the JP subs on JPsubber.

I can help somewhat. But since I cannot read Japanese I have taken the jpsubbers Japanese subs then machine translate to English subs. I then use Aegisub to retime the Machine Translated English subs to match the DoA video.

I have attached the only one that I have done so far. I can continue to provide these if it will help. Sorry but this is all that I can do. :-(
If these will work for you I can send future episodes to you via PM. Please let me know one way or the other.

Do you have more sub of this drama????

dhisashi

Postby dhisashi » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:59 am

Sky Ryu wrote:
dhisashi wrote:
<Big_Snip>
Do you have more sub of this drama????

I only have ep. 02 timed. The rest are untimed Japanese subs. It is a lot of work to synch the subs so unless someone is going to do the fansub I am only working on this when I have nothing else to do. Unfortunately I am now in Income Tax season and will be busy for a couple of months.
:-( :-(

Sky Ryu

Postby Sky Ryu » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:00 am

dhisashi wrote:
Sky Ryu wrote:
dhisashi wrote:

I only have ep. 02 timed. The rest are untimed Japanese subs. It is a lot of work to synch the subs so unless someone is going to do the fansub I am only working on this when I have nothing else to do. Unfortunately I am now in Income Tax season and will be busy for a couple of months.
:-( :-(

Its okay
Don't force yourself
Good luck
n Thanks for replying
Hehe

Okem

Postby Okem » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Do you still need help with this?