Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep4-10 of 10)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
Anna3751

Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep4-10 of 10)

Postby Anna3751 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi I'm Anna.I subbed Cain and Abel episodes in my Lj.I'm going to post them here too.Please enjoy these subs.They are not perfect.but still okay.
Edited: It's my first time using D-addicts.i'm still confused right now.tell me if it's not alright for this site then i will delete this post,and continue posting my subs at my LJ.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD these subs without my permission.If you don't want to ask,atleast please give proper credits.
P.S: I'm truly grateful to D-Addicts for allowing me to posts mys subs.Thank you so much for allowing me to do this.I'll make sure to keep in mind all the rules of posting subs in future.It was my first time subbing anything.
Attachments
Cain and abel ep10 subs..ass
(40.86 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
Cain and Abel ep09 Subs..ass
(41.31 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
cain and abel ep8 eng sub.ass
(48.48 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
Cain and abel ep7 subs..ass
(42.72 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
Cain and abel ep6 subs..ass
(47.52 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
Cain and abel ep5 subs....ass
(48.14 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
Cain and Abel ep4.subs..ass
(53.28 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Last edited by Anna3751 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:08 am, edited 7 times in total.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep1-4 of ??)

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Please take the time to read the Rules for uploading subtitles.

* You MUST start at the beginning and not upload from where another group is currently at. The exception to this rule is if the existing project has been dropped, confirmed by the individual/subber or group working on it and they have agreed for you to continue from where they left off. Otherwise, if the thread title has been marked as dropped by a moderator, are you then allowed to continue.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Ashita no Yakusoku, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

hp_sauce
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep4-6 of ??)

Postby hp_sauce » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Already being subtitled here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=162828

Zissle

Re: Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep4-6 of ??)

Postby Zissle » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:57 am

Thank you for sharing your subs.

Anna3751

Postby Anna3751 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 am

I'm sorry.I really don't know how this site is worked.If it's not okay,then should i delete this? sorry if i am against this site's rule.
Keiko1981 wrote:Please take the time to read the Rules for uploading subtitles.

* You MUST start at the beginning and not upload from where another group is currently at. The exception to this rule is if the existing project has been dropped, confirmed by the individual/subber or group working on it and they have agreed for you to continue from where they left off. Otherwise, if the thread title has been marked as dropped by a moderator, are you then allowed to continue.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:46 am

Anna3751 wrote:I'm sorry.I really don't know how this site is worked.If it's not okay,then should i delete this? sorry if i am against this site's rule.

You can leave the subtitles for now if you want to, you can always add other episodes at a later time by editing the first post in this thread. There is no limit to how many individuals/groups can release subtitles for the same drama.

Anna3751

Postby Anna3751 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:30 am

Thank you for your reply.I have done ep7 too.then i'll add that here too.
Keiko1981 wrote:

Anna3751 wrote:I'm sorry.I really don't know how this site is worked.If it's not okay,then should i delete this? sorry if i am against this site's rule.

You can leave the subtitles for now if you want to, you can always add other episodes at a later time by editing the first post in this thread. There is no limit to how many individuals/groups can release subtitles for the same drama.

itoshinotegoshi

Re: Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep4-7 of ??)

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Thank you so much for the subs. :salut: :salut: :salut:
100% JP. Actors/ JDO lover. I :wub: Yamazaki Kento, Miura H, Mocomichi H, Ichihara Hayato, Takeru Satoh, Matsuda Shota, S.Oguri, Toma, Okada M, Nagase, Mabo, Mukai, Kimutaku, S.Sho, Suda M, Kora K, N.Shuhei, Takenouchi, Higashi, Eguchi, Fukuyama, Nishijima H, Dean Fujioka, Shunya S. blah blah

severine

Postby severine » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:21 am

Arigato gozaimasu :thumleft:

Tomoya

Postby Tomoya » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Thank you for the EP 07 (and previous) subs :-)

butterss420

Re: Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep4-9 of 10)

Postby butterss420 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Thank you so much for uploading eng subs for Cain and Abel (2016). Now I can watch episodes 8 and 9. Your one of the only ones uploading subs fast for this show. Your the best! I only registered here to thank you, you deserve it. :)

P.S The rules for uploading is fukin stupid who cares if someone else already started subs for a show or that you didnt upload subs from episode one. Either way your helping. In plus the other uploaders are taking their sweet ass time.. I mean weeks jus to upload a sub. How long will would it take for moderators to even realize these uploaders are slacking or just stopped uploading. This rule is obsolete. Whoever came up with this rule is retarded.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Keiko1981 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:41 am

butterss420 wrote:Thank you so much for uploading eng subs for Cain and Abel (2016). Now I can watch episodes 8 and 9. Your one of the only ones uploading subs fast for this show. Your the best! I only registered here to thank you, you deserve it. :)

P.S The rules for uploading is fukin stupid who cares if someone else already started subs for a show or that you didnt upload subs from episode one. Either way your helping. In plus the other uploaders are taking their sweet ass time.. I mean weeks jus to upload a sub. How long will would it take for moderators to even realize these uploaders are slacking or just stopped uploading. This rule is obsolete. Whoever came up with this rule is retarded.

From the Rules for uploading subtitles.

* If it looks like the individual/subber or group have abandoned a subtitle project, and you have tried contacting them with no response whatsoever, are you then allowed to continue from where the individual/group has last posted their subtitles. However, please allow 3 months before resuming what appears to be an abandoned project (based on the user's last post or login date), as the original subber may be busy with work life.

*You do not bash or otherwise bad mouth another individual or group(s) work, otherwise you will be given warnings.

And read this post about having to start from the beginning, unless your picking up someone else's project. You can discuss the rules for subtitles here and read what other's said.

itoshinotegoshi

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:59 am

Thank you very much for ep8 and 9. :salut:
100% JP. Actors/ JDO lover. I :wub: Yamazaki Kento, Miura H, Mocomichi H, Ichihara Hayato, Takeru Satoh, Matsuda Shota, S.Oguri, Toma, Okada M, Nagase, Mabo, Mukai, Kimutaku, S.Sho, Suda M, Kora K, N.Shuhei, Takenouchi, Higashi, Eguchi, Fukuyama, Nishijima H, Dean Fujioka, Shunya S. blah blah

Zissle

Postby Zissle » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Thanks for ep9 of this fine drama!

Tomoya

Postby Tomoya » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Thank you for the latest updates 8)

itoshinotegoshi

Re: Cain to Abel [Eng Subs] (ep4-10 of 10)

Postby itoshinotegoshi » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:44 am

Thank you very much for the final episode. Otsukaresamadeshita. :salut: :salut: :salut:

Tomoya

Postby Tomoya » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:43 am

Thank you for completing this interesting dorama :salut:

swampy27

Postby swampy27 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Thanks for completing the series, a good first effort.

Return to “Subtitles”