We ask all together English subtitles for this new winter season of Japanese dramas

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Tony09
Italy

We ask all together English subtitles for this new winter season of Japanese dramas

Post by Tony09 » Jan 19th, '15, 21:15

Hi all, in recent times many things are happening for us users that we follow through the web the Japanese drama.
The Raw of drama are much harder to find with the closure of some sites, and censorship of some Chinese sites that allow you to download in high quality raw.
Besides this, a lot of other thing important and that many more people are moving away to the translation of drama, especially Japanese ones, even the most important sites of translation DRAMAFEVER or Crunchyroll this winter seems to have abandoned the idea of translating some new series of Japanese dramas.
I wanted to give an idea to those fond of Japanese dramas like me to request to sottotitolari new drama that were not chosen by fansubmap.
The dramafever told me that if we require the drama that we prefer to see the staff will try to oblige.

the link you have given me to ask to be subtitled dramas that we are interested in are the following.

DRAMAFEVER How can I request a series? ---- >
http://support.dramafever.com/customer/ ... t-a-series
CRUNCHYROLL to just write in this section of the forum ----> http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-8 ... oll-dramas

To succeed even better in the enterprise, we can also be requested in the facebook page of dramafever ---> https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever?fref=nf

Thank you all for your attention I hope that together we can bring new projects fat subtitle Japanese thanks to our requests, we do not abandon the Japanese dramas.

dmohican14
United States of America

Re: We ask all together English subtitles for this new winter season of Japanese dramas

Post by dmohican14 » Jan 20th, '15, 02:43

Oh, this seems like a good idea. I was disappointed to see that Dramafever wasn't carrying any dramas this season like they did last year. Will definitely put in a request.

Taichi11Yagami

Re: We ask all together English subtitles for this new winter season of Japanese dramas

Post by Taichi11Yagami » Jan 20th, '15, 12:29

Now Japanese Drama Fanpage on Facebook is helping!
I hope this would work!

forweg

Post by forweg » Jan 20th, '15, 17:05

Yes, I had hoped one or the other would be covering Ghostwriter and the other Fuji dramas since they seemed to have had a deal with Fuji TV last season.

Good idea.

Tony09
Italy

Post by Tony09 » Jan 20th, '15, 20:30

At this time there have been some progress on the situation that I wrote in the first post.
During this day, I have written several times on the facebook page of DRAMAFEVER https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever?fref=nf the request for more titles of Japanese dramas this winter 2015, and I have posted photos of related titles that I would like to see subtitled and I requested; Dates ~ Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira, Mondainoaru Restaurant and Zannen na Otto, a few hours after they have responded to my request, saying that to these subtitled drama and more people have to request.

I ask you with great humility to ask all at once the request to subtitle the following titles that I have mentioned http://support.dramafever.com/customer/ ... t-a-series, we are more people to apply for Japanese dramas and more staff of DRAMAFEVER we will consider.

I propose to comment under the photos that I have posted on the facebook page of DRAMAFEVER saying that you agree that these dramas are subtitled. Then take in many people of us on that linkl I have written above.

Please follow these instructions all together, in front of a big number of people the DRAMAFEVER can not deny that there are no requests.

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 20th, '15, 22:28

This is a good idea. I've done what I can by requesting on DramaFever.

Tony09
Italy

Post by Tony09 » Jan 20th, '15, 22:38

furransu wrote:This is a good idea. I've done what I can by requesting on DramaFever.
Thank you very much furransu, I'm glad you think that mine is a good idea, I admire you very much. I hope that other people like to see subtitled Japanese dramas make the request to the DRAMAFEVER. More and more people are simply we can achieve a good result, I am determined hopefully good.

If you can help me too to expand this thing. Thanks again. :salut:

kitty10
Japan

Post by kitty10 » Jan 20th, '15, 22:50

I stuck in a request for Zannen na Otto on that DramaFever page. Not sure if those outside the US can access DramaFever's videos, but worth a shot anyhow.

Thanks for doing this, Tony09!

Tony09
Italy

Post by Tony09 » Jan 20th, '15, 23:09

kitty10 wrote:I stuck in a request for Zannen na Otto on that DramaFever page. Not sure if those outside the US can access DramaFever's videos, but worth a shot anyhow.

Thanks for doing this, Tony09!
thank you very much for your contribution kitty 10, if you can ask your friends to ask the DRAMAFEVER new Japanese dramas of this winter season I would be very happy and grateful.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Jan 21st, '15, 04:01

jdrama fans unite! lol

http://46.165.216.86/~fansub/fansub/cac ... _2015.html

A lot of dramas aren't being subbed this season. For myself, I'm really hoping Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro and Dakara Kouya are subbed. For those that don't fansub, these requests are the least we can do as fans :-)

Tony09
Italy

Post by Tony09 » Jan 21st, '15, 08:30

hey9 wrote:jdrama fans unite! lol

A lot of dramas aren't being subbed this season. For myself, I'm really hoping Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro and Dakara Kouya are subbed. For those that don't fansub, these requests are the least we can do as fans :-)
Thanks to you, we ask often, we must insist on this objective. :thumright:

ZemusDS

Post by ZemusDS » Jan 21st, '15, 09:22

Good initiative. I put in a request for Mondai no Aru Restaurant at DramaFever.

Tony09
Italy

Post by Tony09 » Jan 21st, '15, 09:56

ZemusDS wrote:Good initiative. I put in a request for Mondai no Aru Restaurant at DramaFever.
Hello Zemus , thank you for all, please you can write to request the drama also on the Facebook page of DRAMAFEVER ?.

Thanks again and sorry for the trouble!!

VampireXxX

Post by VampireXxX » Jan 22nd, '15, 03:09

I'm voting for mondai no aru restaurant, zannen na otto, flashback and marumaru tsuma :mrgreen:

And i already asked my friends to vote also...

drex

Post by drex » Jan 22nd, '15, 23:19

Good idea, I will participate. Every season is scarce the number of J-dramas subtitled in relation to the previous season or even the Korean dramas. And some factors have complicated the situation, the closing HD file distribution sites, old fansub groups who are no longer active, the restriction of subtitles to very closed communities, and others. Also has the high investment and high speed of releases on paid sites like Viki, DramaFever and also the Crunchyroll, specifically in K-Dramas than J-Dramas. It's getting hard to find J-Dramas subtitles that are not listed in FansubMap. For all that, I greatly appreciate the work of the current J-Dramas legenders here in D-Addicts, they are heroes. :salut:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 23rd, '15, 00:58

You could also ask over at viki, at least they're trying to expand their Japanese content...
Here's the title request form

And they apparently got the license for Ghostwriter

Peanut

Post by Peanut » Jan 23rd, '15, 21:41

My vote for mondai no aru restaurant & flashback... :lol

I know we shouldn't ask for subs here... just wondering :scratch: ... As long as no one is requiring it with bad manners... Wouldn't it be nice a kind of poll with most of the season's series or something like that? (I don't know if perhaps some fansubbers here are doubting to pick some drama or other... or they don't care which one to pick cause they are learning japanese...)...

If it's not a good idea feel free to delete this message. :lol

I'm saying this with my gratitude and respect to all the subbers! :salut:

BTW Do you know how Dramafever & Viki count votes? 1 for each IP? Or can we vote again and again? XD

ozawa_chan

Post by ozawa_chan » Jan 24th, '15, 21:14

I have a suggestion.

Last year, I attended Crunchyroll panel at a local anime convention. Someone asked Crunchyroll representatives about which drama (and anime) they usually choose to sub. They said they try to take as many as possible, but it all depends on the viewers. They told us if we like any drama, watch it on their website. They count all the views and use that to pick next potential drama to work on. I'm not sure about DramaFever, but at least that's how Crunchyroll works.

Therefore, in order to get more Jdrama subbed, I think it's better that we watch it on their websites. Maybe the quality is not high enough for some people, but let's watch it on Crunchyroll or dramafever at least once to get view. We can let it play in the background while doing something else. Besides, we can watch them for free anyway, there's no harm.

I myself subscribe to Crunchyroll and list Jdrama as my interest so hopefully that helps (even if just a bit)

Akhora
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Akhora » Feb 4th, '15, 15:31

Peanut wrote:I know we shouldn't ask for subs here... just wondering :scratch: ... As long as no one is requiring it with bad manners... Wouldn't it be nice a kind of poll with most of the season's series or something like that? (I don't know if perhaps some fansubbers here are doubting to pick some drama or other... or they don't care which one to pick cause they are learning japanese...)...
That would be nice. I think a poll would provide a good indication of what people here are willing to see. I'm Always in doubt of what to sub next and I'm willing to work on anything, as long as the files are available (video and japanese subs).

forweg

Post by forweg » Feb 4th, '15, 17:05

I'd also very much like to see Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro be subbed. The raws are readily available on DDL sites.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Feb 5th, '15, 19:56

forweg wrote:

I'd also very much like to see Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro be subbed. The raws are readily available on DDL sites.
Most of the dramas I'm watching this season are getting subbed. Gonna make further requests for Keibuho Sugiyama Shintaro and also Date.

madonnalilyify

Post by madonnalilyify » Feb 16th, '15, 15:08

done.
i've requested keibuho sugiyama shintaro and Deto/Date

please anybody..i beg u to request kageri yuku natsu to be subtitled :notworthy:

Ais

Post by Ais » Mar 13th, '15, 16:14

I know this is a bit late response but:
kitty10 wrote:Not sure if those outside the US can access DramaFever's videos, but worth a shot anyhow.
This is pretty much my big problem. Can't access DramaFever's nor Crunchyroll's videos in my area.