SHINee

Discuss the Korean music industry.
mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 11th, '13, 14:27

Uuuufff. I don't like Heechul and don't know who Viande is.
But from idols I like I think Jae Joong has a cat. A really sweet kitty :) I like them both LOL
Now I only must find a singer with nice voice (and look) who has a horse and my life will be complete :D

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 11th, '13, 14:32

Yep, Onew's pics were as bad as all the others. Meh.

Ah yeah that Lunar Year text message post was hilarious and the answers after that. Key was apparently busted for eating. I'm waiting for silly pictures of Jonghyun... ^^

You should defiently join the twitter madness mcromance! :mrgreen: Also add @sfinee for SHINee news. Most of their tweets are translated pretty fast by different people on Twitter or Tumblr.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 11th, '13, 14:46

@mcromance: spanking for not knowing who Viande is!! Just look who's writing in this thread!
You should join the twitter madness, yessss...

Jjong's pics in hanbok are already on tumblr, but I don't find them ridiculous. Silly, yes, but...

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 11th, '13, 14:59

@mcromance: You don't know me???

@Ethlenn: Wow, I just googled and didn't know Junsu had so many cats! All my respect to him for taking care of so many hungry mouths. :notworthy:
It feels strange to belong in same category with Heenim & Junsu. kkkk

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 11th, '13, 15:47

Viande wrote:@mcromance: You don't know me???
This song is amazing !!!

And sorry for not knowing you LOL I'm still a newbie here.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 12th, '13, 09:32

We have second part subbed!
130210 [ENG SUBS] [HD] SHINee's Wonderful Day Episode 1 Part 2
Minho's pretty good at going around "alone". Even though I'm not Minho's fan, his love for soccer is cute. ^^

and don't look for the pyjama party, I mean group teaser pics... (Extra rant: have I ever said how much I HATE printed suits? They all look like pyjamas to me. Same with printed tracksuits... -.-)

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 12th, '13, 11:07

Viande wrote:and don't look for the pyjama party, I mean group teaser pics... (Extra rant: have I ever said how much I HATE printed suits? They all look like pyjamas to me. Same with printed tracksuits... -.-)
I saw them ... I'm shoked how poorly done they are. And WTF with Jjongs "no emotions, no brain" face expression ?!?! He looks awful ... Nothing like good old "Lucifer", "Ring Ding Dong" or "Sherlock". Even "Dream Girl" look was billion times better that this s***t ... :hissy:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 12th, '13, 11:57

I'm not going to tumblr till full album is out. Period. WTF is this sh*t?? Anyone of us even high on anything could come up with a better concept. Jjong is stoned or he's channeling korean Yamapi, I dunno... f*ck... :cussing:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 12th, '13, 13:31

My nickname is "Prozac". Beause when I'm with friends I behave like I need to take something to calm down. But right now I REALY feel like taking something or getting drunk first time in my 24-years-old life (I can't stand smell of any alkohol exept rum and blue curacao).

Also even if you wake me up in the middle of night or after sunrise, I will make better photoshot concept than SM. Maybe because my mind is in permanent ADHD mode...

By the way, I like Yamapi (I hope I'm talking about the same guy). Just finished "Buzzer Beat" yesterday and I got massive Naoki hangover.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 12th, '13, 14:12

Oh you're young... :cry:
Sorry to insult Yamapi but for me he's perfect "dead fish eyes" face and looks like Jjong was modeled after him.
Well, you know, after crate of beer that pyjama flowered mess could be even entertaining...

And funny thing, you really can't say it's a bad concept because those insane shawols will bite you, saying "you should know teasers and MV are different!!". Big experts on Kpop, yeah. So what? I hate teasers nonetheless, find them ugly, horrible, messed up and outrageous. Oh tumblr and its 13-yo fangirls, they give me life... :mrgreen:

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 12th, '13, 14:55

Buzzer Beat was great, best of Yamapi's dramas. Who cares if he has "dead fish eyes" or not. :mrgreen: as long as it's not contanious...

About Tumblr kids, they're teenagers so can't expect much brainwork from them. They think criticising their idols is blasphemy. Only black & white thinking makes sense to them; you either love or hate. I love to read their hate responses though. It's like poking beehive. :twisted:
Last edited by Viande on Feb 12th, '13, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 12th, '13, 14:59

Nah don't feel sorry. I like Yamapi because of Buzzer Beat only. Well, it's better to say I like Naoki. He's handsome, can cook, know how to clean and I probably first time liked wavy / curly hair on a guy :mrgreen:
Plus his kiss with Riko was OMFG :goggle: I was replaying it over and over again. Also made a gif out of it :sweat:

But yes. When I looked at some of his photos, he's definetly "mister no-emotions"...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 12th, '13, 16:02

@mcromance: don't make promises you won't be able to keep, kkk. One thing you should know about us, old grumpy ladies here, is that we can deviate ANY topic into some weird teritories :mrgreen:

Oh, Vi, you described it perfectly " It's like poking beehive", wahahaha!! :twisted: :twisted:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 12th, '13, 17:04

@Ethlenn, ok, ok. I won't promise anything LOL

Viande wrote:It's like poking beehive. :twisted:
Died after reading this :rofl:

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 13th, '13, 07:37

SHINee releases new group teaser photo for “Dream Girl”!

Not the pic but this:
The title song “Dream Girl” is an acid electro funk song, and is produced by Justin Bieber’s producer Shin Hyuk and his team Joombas Music Factory.
What is acid electro funk? :blink and Justin Bieber in same phrase.. SM knows how to scare the **** out of their fans.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '13, 12:20

If I read "funk" alone, I'd be happy, the rest makes me go

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 13:39

The title song “Dream Girl” is an acid electro funk song, and is produced by Justin Bieber’s producer Shin Hyuk and his team Joombas Music Factory.
OMG, OMG, OMG !!!! :goggle: :alcoholic: :cussing:
I don't mind acid, I don't mind electro, I don't mind funk but what it is together ?!

AND WTF WITH BIERER IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS SHINee SONG ?!?!?! :cussing:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '13, 14:32

OK, so I did some small research and from all I know "acid" is usually used with "jazz", which is a nice combo in all chillout sessions.
Electrofunk (should be written together, yes) is some sub-category of electro (or funk).

Samples:
One song is here listed as electrofunk
The whole playlist called Lounge, Chillout, Smooth Jazz, Acid Jazz, Electro Funk
This one is precisely acid electrofunk

And others Here to browse

That doesn't change the fact that Do Not Want continues.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 13th, '13, 16:57

Never thought words acid and jazz would go together. Although, if we talk about modern jazz, it kinda makes sense... I like old jazz, used to listen to it at high school. This acid jazz sounds like that chillout music they play at chic cafeterias (and game music). I could listen to it. I don't like plain funk and electro-funk sounds like old game music...

That acid electro-funk sample you linked was pretty crap, I hope it will be nothing like it...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '13, 17:15

I actually always liked acid jazz, also liked plain funk, this 70-80's style.
Not sure however how this "acid" goes with electrofunk (and yes, that video was plain crap).

We have to wait few more days for either pour acid on anyone responsible for that or "make it funky now".

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 13th, '13, 17:36

SHINee releases teaser for ‘SHINee Music Spoiler’

If these are cuts from the song, it doesn't sound that bad. I can't say no to strong bass. :mrgreen:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 19:06

Viande wrote:SHINee releases teaser for ‘SHINee Music Spoiler’

If these are cuts from the song, it doesn't sound that bad. I can't say no to strong bass. :mrgreen:
For me it's a bit weird. Bass is great, but rest .... I can't even describe the feeling it gave me. But it didn't make me excited. I will wait for actual song hoping it turn out well.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 23:20

Anywayyyy ... I was watching latest episode of "Flower Boy Next Door" and saw ad with SHINee. Couldn't resist to make this gif:
Dino and Key are great in this "shocked" act. Minho is kinda "oh, that's pretty ... ouch...", Onew "I should eat chicken".
But Taemin is like he's already preparing to "Dream girl" photoshot ...
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 13th, '13, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '13, 23:33

I pray Jjong will never be casted in any drama :wub: :mrgreen:

That description of poor Mint though :rofl: :rofl:

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 13th, '13, 23:37

The whole bunch should never be casted to any drama. :mrgreen: :rofl:

Your gifs are very nice quality, which program do you use?

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 23:40

Ethlenn wrote:I pray Jjong will never be casted in any drama :wub: :mrgreen:

That description of poor Mint though :rofl: :rofl:
And I want Jonghyun sooooooo much to be casted !!!! Whatever it will be I will watch it :pray:
I watched SHINee Hello Baby and Shinee's Yunhanam. I loved Jjong in both. He got a thingy with camera LOL

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 23:42

Viande wrote:The whole bunch should never be casted to any drama. :mrgreen: :rofl:

Your gifs are very nice quality, which program do you use?
Jasc Animation Shop. And HD videos + Video to JPG converter :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '13, 23:47

mcromance wrote: And I want Jonghyun sooooooo much to be casted !!!! Whatever it will be I will watch it
My love for this one doesn't blind me to the fact b*tch absolutely can't act to save his life. But maybe I could be proven wrong.
As Viande said, whole bunch shouldn't be casted.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 23:52

Ethlenn wrote:My love for this one doesn't blind me to the fact b*tch absolutely can't act to save his life. But maybe I could be proven wrong.
As Viande said, whole bunch shouldn't be casted.
And for me it's the reason why I want to see him in a drama LOL
To compare if he can't act or is just not enough motivated (by a scary director).

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 14th, '13, 19:58

SHINee preview 6 of 9 songs from ‘Dream Girl’ through ‘Melon Premiere SHINee Music Spoiler’
The third album will be split into two versions. The first part will be released physically on the 20th, and will be called ‘Chapter 1. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You‘. In April, the 2nd part will be released, called ‘Chapter 2. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of Me‘.
So there won't be just one but two albums... bye monies...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 14th, '13, 20:01

The title... 'The Misconceptions of Me‘... tis OK, SMEnt, he had that plenty we could write a book...

It's good to be broke again I guess... bai bai monies T^T...

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Feb 15th, '13, 01:46

re..'Acid Jazz...????

No there is no Acid Jazz in my lifetime.

there is definitely Acid Rock.

There is Dixieland Jazz. as in Memphis and New Orleans and Chicago etc etc.

There is smooth jazz as in nightclubs at times..... but don't go by me...I'm really old.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 15th, '13, 10:28

I had never heard of it before either. ^^

They always come up with these new names when someone comes up with a new sound. Still, most of them are just fusions of two or more kinds of music or just renamed because it's electronic. If you ask me these extra categories are pretty useless because it's always about liking certain bands/groups and their style, or just the song rather than the genre. At least it's like that for me.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 15th, '13, 12:18

Same for me, I like the music/vocal not the genre. But people like to classify and I had a huge brawl with a person on some music forum long time ago when I said I don't care about the genre. The guy said I probably listen to some trash music not worthy to be called music, because genres are important.
Few years passed and I still can't figure out what they are important for? Putting CDs in a store on appropriate shelves? Only this comes to mind...

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Feb 15th, '13, 19:27

Ethlenn,
You hit the nail on the head my dear. In any music store they have to arrange things so that they are easy for customers to find. I need a big sign that says 'Classical; or.' Musical comedy' or '.Hip Hop'. Just because I don't have time or energy to walk up and down all the aisles just looking, and then, when finding, I still have to look through the section fo find what I want.
It's really easy for a teenager. Short experience with music. I go back into the dim past just for jazz alone.
I remember when ' records' were only imprinted on one side. Caruso still sounded great.
Last edited by Peggy on Feb 16th, '13, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 15th, '13, 20:19

I agree with you ladies even if I'm 25 (aka someone called me "young" here LOL).
I realy don't care what genre I listen to. I must like the song not genre.
So I went through Backstreet Boys (I love "Everybody"), Aqua, Ricky Martin, Chayenne, J. Lo., Shania Twain, My Chemical Romance, Lordi, Nightwish, HIM, The Rasmus (and many, many others), Bollywood movie songs to current K-pop addiction.

I hate when people categorize others because of something so stupid as what music you listen too.
As long as you don't force me to listen to music I don't like / hate I will be friendly towards you. It's all that matter.

And to make my post SHINee related, I just made a new gif from Ring Ding Dong. I must say one thing: Key looks like psycho here :whistling:
See Ethlenn, I'm learning slowly :D

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Feb 15th, '13, 22:42

mcromance...

Impressive and very clever. I was afraid to click away in case I missed something.....!..

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 16th, '13, 12:17

It's not clever.
It's just what happen when I'm bored, got some time and video I like LOL

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 16th, '13, 16:46

{TRANS} Summary of "Dream Girl" information from SHINee's MelOn Music Spoiler on February 14th

Even though I didn't like the teaser pics, this idea for their album concept is pretty cool.

I knew it! So they WERE using staff to take those horrible pictures.
In order to not give off the vibes of an SM artist, they usually ask underground photographers, assistants, and even students who are passionate about their work.
and those ugly doodles as their album art...
When talking about "Sherlock", Director Min went straight to the topic of exposure. She said they didn't expose SHINee just for the sake of exposing them. Like she mentioned before, they simply wanted to show SHINee's natural side, having them be just as they are. The artwork within the album itself isn't meaningless. Director Min drew them based on the conversations she shared with the members or the thoughts she had about the members she sees on a regular basis.
Lets hope this is true:
Taemin described the album as one where each member's individuality shines through their voices.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '13, 17:05

Viande wrote: Lets hope this is true:
Taemin described the album as one where each member's individuality shines through their voices.
Will clutch to this like to some life buoy on stormy sea. I'll forgive dumb concept if songs are good. Only then. :cussing:

although Minho's voice... well, nevermind...

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 16th, '13, 23:41

SHINee - 「Fire」 Teaser

Erm ... Don't realy want to bother all of you, but do only I find it a little strange? This starge in teaser is realy too small and it looks like some altar with our SHINee as sacrifice ...
Especialy with all those candles around. Video that was planned to be comforting and sweet (I suppose) is giving me goosebumps ...

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 17th, '13, 09:32

Ritual was my first thought as well.

Medley is here ladies:
{NEWS} SHINee's teaser medley excites fans with a sneak peek of each Dream Girl album track

I hope we'll get darker concept for the chapter 2...

noobs
Deactivated

Post by noobs » Feb 17th, '13, 09:48

wanna watch the chapter 2!

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 17th, '13, 21:10

Random, not related to anything post.

Oh sweet lord of K-Pop !
Almost peed in my pants when I saw that pic of Onew :D

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 18th, '13, 08:19

SHINee 샤이니_DREAM GIRL_Music Video Teaser

Here comes the teaser for "Dream Girl". It seems that song is not so bad as promo pics. Video can be interesting too.
And Onew will be a zombie LOL
Well, he look like he need some more sleep :D

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 18th, '13, 09:52

Too early to comment about the MV, teaser was so short! But I like that they seem to have a plot in their MV, which is rare for SM.

Also:
CSI:SHINee(샤이니)
[NYLON TV KOREA] 샤이니 shineeBoys and a beast... you don't even need to guess who. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 18th, '13, 12:54

Viande wrote: [NYLON TV KOREA] 샤이니 shineeBoys and a beast... you don't even need to guess who. :mrgreen:
:whistling: :whistling: :heart:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 19th, '13, 09:57

And Dream Girl is live now.

SHINee 샤이니_DREAM GIRL_Music Video

Song itself is quite good, if you compare it with weird genre description SM served us. Stage / scenery rulez (in my opinion). Concept turned out to be quite good, if you exclude video game/broken TV effects.
BUT ! It's still 1000 miles away from "Lucifer" I love unconditionally :heart:

And I absolutely hate their clothes in bigger part of MV :cussing:
Only ones that are nice, our boys wear in dark room with lights right on the start.

That's all from me. Waiting for other opinions :salut:

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 19th, '13, 10:16

I still want to strangle their stylist. (especially for Taemins horrible yellow-pink nightmare) Other than that I actually like the song, chorus especially. And so much Taemin's voice in the song, I just can't hate it. ^^ Although I think this song's pitch is too high for his voice, like in most of SHINee's songs...

Btw there is dance versio too:
SHINee 샤이니_DREAM GIRL_MV Dance ver.
And AKP is spamming SHINee news. ^^
SHINee releases ‘Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You’ album
SHINee’s “Dream Girl” makes an all-kill on real time charts + clips from ‘SHINee Music Spoiler’ released
Comeback Special: SHINee’s Most Magical Dances

I'm now listening to the songs and music is way too loud compared to their voices. : / Bad mixer if you ask me... But I'm really enjoying Dream Girl, it's fun song. ^^ Aside, Beautiful and Runaway are nice too. Actually too loud background music is the only complaint I have.

and SHINee Music Spoiler:
[SHINee Music Spoiler_1] Sketch Clip
[SHINee Music Spoiler_2] 떠나지 못해 Live I got shivers (good ones) while listening their performance. Audience was crying...
[SHINee Music Spoiler_3] Stage Talk

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 19th, '13, 18:25

Actually when I stopped caring anymore, they came back with less generic than usual music. Waiting patiently for 떠나지 못해 rendering because this song sounds amazing.

Like Viande said, music is tad too loud, which I found a funny coincidence as I was listening today to 蕭敬騰 (Jam Hsiao) album and despite music being also a little bit too upfront, after 3rd song I realized I stopped worrying about that. So teh same will probably happen to this one.

let's hope SM won't make repackage though.

Oh, and Vi, those TaeMan's horrible canary pants are in reality... pencils, look closely. Fandom was ready to buy all such pants few hours ago, kkk.
mcromance wrote:Concept turned out to be quite good, if you exclude video game/broken TV effects.
I actually liked those.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 19th, '13, 19:14

Ethlenn wrote:
mcromance wrote:Concept turned out to be quite good, if you exclude video game/broken TV effects.
I actually liked those.
Different people like different things :)
I find this effect annoying. There were parts, where boys looked good or funny. So I wanted to make a gif. And then this effect crashed everything :hissy:

If I didn't want to make gifs from MV, I would realy like it too. It's good, well made/combined and original, but disturb my good-hd-gif-making addiction.

So only one gif I made (till now) in my frustration mode, is from dance version:
Maybe if I watch MV fiew times more, I will be able to endure this silly effect and make gifs from that part too.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 19th, '13, 23:54

Thanks for the gif, mcromance! I can understand your frustration while browsing gifs & screencaps at Tumblr... I liked those special effects in MV but sadly they're indeed disturbing in gifs.

The more I listen to the songs the more I like them. I like how different the songs sound but still have the same feeling. Also, Taemin was right about vocals, they have pretty nice arrangements in the songs and all of them have high note turns. (well excluding Minho)

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 20th, '13, 01:02

Hehe :) Welcome.
If you will ever feel the urge to have a gif from particular MV or movie or drama (that is avialable to fast download) just let me know. I will be happy to make a gif for you :salut:

And to return to SHINee. I like almost all songs. My fav are "Spoiler" and "Dream girl". Next "Hitchhiking"and "Dynamite" (in last one music is too loud comparing to boys voices).

In "Spoiler" using intro from Sherlock is nice and brings memories back, but can be taken as riding on an old, winning horse that already retired. The same with > SHINee's back < whispering in "Dream girl". It's just too obvious ...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '13, 14:01

1. spoiler
이번 앨범 전체를
아우르는 곡으로, 샤이니의 새로운 음악 세계의 시작을 알리는 정규 3집의 overture. 멤버 종현이 직접 작사, 이번 앨범 수록곡의 제목들을
엮어 만든 위트 있는 가사가 제목처럼 샤이니 정규 3집에 대한 내용을 담은 스포일러로 색다른 재미를 선사한다.
What's most important is in bold. Jjong made it. :salut:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Feb 21st, '13, 10:35, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 20th, '13, 22:25

Yups, it was mentioned somewhere, probably in the Music Spoiler event.

[Full] 130220 SHINee 'Dream Girl' Comeback Show
They seem to have had microphone/recording problems. Can't hear well their singing on some of the songs, not even Jonghyun's. On some songs the audio was replaced. :-(

130220 SHINee COMEBACK SHOW "Dream boy~"
Taemin's spinning... :faint:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 21st, '13, 12:02

And here we have short ver. of creepy MV.

SHINee - 「Fire」 Music Video (short ver.)

I actualy hate ballads, but I must say, that's probably first ballad of SHINee that I like.
The second ballad song I liked in my entire life and I still got on my playlist is EXO's "What is Love".

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I prefere fast rythym, good, well combined bass and energetic vocal.

And here we have fresh gifs made by me :)

Taemin
Key
Minho
Jonghyun
Onew
That's all folks (for now :whistling: )

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 21st, '13, 15:40

Thanks. ^^

Comeback at M! Count Down in 1080p: :faint:
[Full HD] 130221 SHINee - Beautiful + Dream Girl

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 21st, '13, 22:38

Viande wrote:Thanks. ^^

Comeback at M! Count Down in 1080p: :faint:
[Full HD] 130221 SHINee - Beautiful + Dream Girl
Wow. Great video.
But sadly all I can think is something that looks like fried eggs on Taemin's shirt in "Beautiful".
And how I want to kill their fashion stylists for all those horrible clothes they put on boys :cussing:

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 24th, '13, 21:38

I'm back at spazzing and managed to vote for today. ^^

First stage accident goes to.... Minho!
Girls’ Generation and SHINee prove why they’re masters on stage
"The mike actually snapped into three at 6:44.
Key picked up one piece at 7:26, so he took one step forward instead of backward unlike Onew, Jonghyun and Key.
Jonghyun kicked away another piece at 7:30 (if you watch carefully you can see the stand rolling away to the back)
Onew smoothly kicked away the last piece at 7:43"
Better vid here:
[1080p HD] 130221 M! Countdown SHINee Beautiful+Dream Girl
Luckily no one got hurt.

Also, just when I thought I had forgot Key, he comes back with this cute boyish image and sweet vocals in "Beautiful"... :wub: Am I that easy??
I'm convinced though that their stylist hates Taemin. -.- Why those ugly shorts on pants, why?? :crazy:

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 24th, '13, 22:53

Viande wrote:I'm back at spazzing and managed to vote for today. ^^

First stage accident goes to.... Minho!
Girls’ Generation and SHINee prove why they’re masters on stage
"The mike actually snapped into three at 6:44.
Key picked up one piece at 7:26, so he took one step forward instead of backward unlike Onew, Jonghyun and Key.
Jonghyun kicked away another piece at 7:30 (if you watch carefully you can see the stand rolling away to the back)
Onew smoothly kicked away the last piece at 7:43"
Better vid here:
[1080p HD] 130221 M! Countdown SHINee Beautiful+Dream Girl
Luckily no one got hurt.

Also, just when I thought I had forgot Key, he comes back with this cute boyish image and sweet vocals in "Beautiful"... :wub: Am I that easy??
I'm convinced though that their stylist hates Taemin. -.- Why those ugly shorts on pants, why?? :crazy:
Wow, I totaly didn't realize the mic stand broke it when I saw it in first vid you posted last time. Now I watched it again and ta da ! It's true. Our shiny boys are truly pros :D

And about Taemin. You see those ugly shorts on pants. I see fried eggs attached to his shirt :goggle: I don't know which one is worse ...

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 24th, '13, 23:41

I'm fine with fried eggs and such but there are some fashion crimes I just can't accept and one of them is shorts or skirt over pants. (for men) Shorts in general look horrible on men when combined with socks or stockings (what ever you like to call them, Key...)

Dream Girl Showcase is at least partially subbed:
[ENG] Showcase 'Dream Girl' with SHINee (Talk - part1)
[ENG] Showcase 'Dream Girl' with SHINee (Talk - part2)
[ENG] Showcase 'Dream Girl' with SHINee (Talk - part3)

Waiting for this to be subbed:
[130223] 연예가중계 Guerrilla Date SHINee Cut

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 25th, '13, 00:29

Viande wrote:I'm fine with fried eggs and such but there are some fashion crimes I just can't accept and one of them is shorts or skirt over pants. (for men) Shorts in general look horrible on men when combined with socks or stockings (what ever you like to call them, Key...)
Hehe. Agree. When I first saw this horrible skirts on Minho and Onew in "Dazzling Girl" I wanted to hit the wall with my head... And I got this feeling when I see it everytime.

But back to fried eggs, I wonder what their stylists will put on them next. And it scares me like hell.

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 1st, '13, 13:51

I knew there would be mopping dance covers of Dream Girl but didn't expect SM staff to do it! :rofl:
Dream Girl_Cover Dance (밀대 ver.)
and one more reason to love these dorks! :wub:
[130228] SHINee 샤이니 Chair Dance
[130228] SHINee 샤이니 'The Misconceptions Of Youuu' Rap

Some full shows without subs:
[HD] 130228 SHINee - Open Studio (Full)
130228 SHINee - Sukira Kiss The Radio (Full)
130301 SHINee - SSTP (Full)

Plus M! Count Down & Show Champion win & encore:
130228 SHINee - #1 + Encore
[Full HD] 130227 SHINee - Beautiful + Dream Girl + #1

Not sure if this was linked already or not:
[ENG SUB] FULL: SHINee Some Wonderful Day | Episode 2

So much to watch.... and I missed the English subbed Guerrilla Date, it was removed when I finally had time to watch it. :cry:
Edit: Yay, it was reuploaded: [ENG] 130223 SHINee - G.D.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Mar 16th, '13, 22:51

Soooo ... I was watching random videos of SHINee on YouTube and ran into this:

[Eng] SHINee Roleplay: calling their "girlfriends"

It's so freaking funny. Especialy Taemin's confession part :D

Also now I agree with Ethlenn, that Jjong can't act too good. But he's still adorable :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 23rd, '13, 12:48

I'm waiting for SHINee on MUST show this Monday. I looooove YDH and his show, and having SHINee there is dream come true girl... whatever.
mcromance wrote: Also now I agree with Ethlenn, that Jjong can't act too good. But he's still adorable :wub:
Oww, you're still so kind. That b*tch can't act to save his life, darling.

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Mar 23rd, '13, 14:00

Ethlenn wrote:Oww, you're still so kind. That b*tch can't act to save his life, darling.
What can I do. Mom raised me too good LOL

Anyway, just watched this:
[130328] Minho Immitates Jjong After Shower / Without Contact Lens
and love it :D
I really didn't know Jjong wears contact lenses. So we have one thing in common, because he without lenses is as blind as me without glasses :w00t: