Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '12, 05:56

This made my day on tumblr:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '12, 08:35

Since Viande is mostly a great informative source, I will be the lulz source.

This one is already internet famous:
And:
http://funnykpopstuff.tumblr.com/post/19962928599

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 28th, '12, 09:07

Hehe, good actually because the sites I follow don't usually post that many macros. :mrgreen:

Well, there was this:

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 28th, '12, 17:32

[120327] SHINee 샤이니 Backstage Special Edition + the videos after that (Jonghyun is imitating goat again...)

Thanks to their comeback, I'm SHINee holic again. >.< Cursed Youtube!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '12, 17:53

SHINee on TENTEN Radio Show highlights 120328 #2

tenten club. onew says that he believes that key will do well in the musical by himself without him (onew) giving advices cos key picks up things fast.
jonghyun said that key is busy with musical so he couldnt attend this radio show.
DJ: taemin’s hair is so pretty // tae: than..thank…thankk….that was a compliment right?? // DJ: of course!!
DJ LeeSeokHoon is close to Onew and Minho. he drank with Onew before last year. in Simon D’s house with Tony An, etc.
Jonghyun says that many foreign musicians participated in their album this time round.
key will go to mino’s bed and aegyo to him “i drank~~!”
Jonghyun cant drink but has now improved…he used to be able to drink only 1 glass of soju but now about 3 (or did they say 3.5…)
Jonghyun wants to bring laughter to his followers so he started SNS. he says that he will work harder towards this field. LOL.
Minho was saying again that their life is very interesting like a sitcom.
the boys are all praising the DJ saying he’s popular among girls and then the DJ was like “where did my wallet go?” i think he meant that he wanted to give them money. HAHAHA.
talking about Key and his drinking habits again. jonghyun is gonna start again. he cant stop talking lol. he said that key is the annoying style kind.
Taemin forgot to return the mike pack (i think today) then someone called the manager saying it seems like Taemin took the mike pack and the manager (he was driving) was thinking how could it be, this person must be kidding…so the manager just turned back and asked “taemin-ah, did you take the mike pack along with you?!” and taemin totally just went “yes”. then the rest of the boys were thinking that this is such an important and urgent matter yet he was joking around. they thought taemin was kidding. in the end taemin really fished out the mike pack. Onew saw him taking it out but he thought taemin was kidding so he assumed that the thing he was taking out was something that looked similar, maybe a handphone or something, but when he saw it clearly, it was really the mike pack.
Minho said that there was once Onew was drunk but he kept opening the new bottles… opened about 30. Onew didnt know about this incident until today. he said that he likes to open bottles.
someone asked who did the kissing sound in alarm clock and the answer was Minho. initially Jonghyun said Onew but Minho said it was himself
Jonghyun did the goat imitation again LOL. DJ: i havent seen Jonghyun in awhile, seems like he has changed alot (t/n: DJ most prolly meant that Jonghyun became really funny)
[topic: most embarrassing thing] Jonghyun said that it’s the best to talk abt the person who isnt here - Key. Jonghyun said Key has a very tough part in Lucifer, there were many times Key said that his condition was not good and there was one day (Jonghyun said that it was at an overseas perf but he cant remember which country) he really couldnt do that part so he went on stage and really very directly………………cracked. (t/n: Jonghyun sang that part in falsetto just now, it’s the ‘hwonhi deuryeoda bogo nwereul manjyeo pabo-dwen guht gata’ part. it’s one of the higher pitched parts…)
The one who makes food well? they’re talking about taemin adding honey and milk, etc. again… taemin cooks, but doesnt eat. lol. minho said that he is someone who doesnt pick on food…but when he ate taemin’s cooking, he said “taemin, im really sorry… but… lets dump this away”. DJ was saying that the topic is about cooking well but they ended up talking abt the worst. lol. so jonghyun said that key makes food well. they will praise key to make him happy so he will make food for them… the boys are all like “he’s a really kind friend”
Who’s like the alarm clock in the group? everyone agrees it’s Jonghyun. Jonghyun is easy to wake up… the moment the manager wakes him up, he will wake up immediately. sometimes when the manager opens their room door, he will wake up. before the manager even gets to him. he wont wake up when the manager enters the dorm but the moment he enters the room, jonghyun will wake up.
asked them to say ending greetings……everyone said pretty usual stuff but taemin was just like “SHINee World JJANG!” and that’s all. ^^
ended tentenclub. playing sherlock now cos they requested for it to be played again…

cr: byulbit shared by ayuaditi

SHINee on TENTEN Radio Show highlights 120328 http://bit.ly/HeHTcV

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 28th, '12, 18:40

Aww these dorks. :wub: Thanks.

Is it just me or is Onew more quiet these days? He used to be so lively and funny. :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 30th, '12, 08:34

Well, it seems so.

[Trans] SHINee @ Hyunmoo Radio show 120330

Key said currently there are more and more idol groups and the idols’ debut ages are getting younger and younger, actually he’s worried about the future generation.
Hyunmoo: Will you guys quarrel? SHINee said no but they will be a little noisy during mealtimes and they will pick on each other during practice sessions
Hyunmoo asked Taemin why he’s always so forgetful. Taemin: I don’t know too. Jonghyun said Taemin lost his handphone in the waiting room which was never found in the end. Key said Taemin has no sense of awareness and would leave his things everywhere.
The member whom least cares about fashion- Onew. Key said once Onew’s airport outfit was a very a UK style university t-shirt but he wore with a pair of shining shoes, which doesn’t match at all. Onew: I was thinking those shoes were new and I rarely have the opportunity to wear it so I wore it~
Hyunmoo: Will you guys talk about girls when you are together? Jonghyun: Yes, we will discuss about girls groups currently doing promotions while in the waiting room, will say this group’s stage is very cute etc~~
Onew: After our activities in Korea ended, there will be about 20 Arena tours in Japan. Hyunmoo asked: Which day are you guys leaving in April, must watch my Sherlock before leaving. Jonghyun replied: Don’t worry, we will leave late April.
Asked about their favourite celebrities~~Key said he fancy overseas female celebrities recently and saw them in person when they went England, very gorgeous etc. Taemin still said Emma Watson. Kim Jonghyun said Amanda Seyfried from “Mama Mia”.
Hyunmoo: Are you currently still staying in dormitory? SHINee: Yes. Onew said it’s still that same dormitory, Key said Jonghyun & Minho shared a room, Onew, Taemin and Key shared a room.
Hyunmoo praised SHINee for becoming more and more handsome recently. Jonghyun: Eh, we have been receiving massages since our debut, video camera massages…….

Credits: tsconditional, translation: eimanjjong

Hyunmoo exchanged numbers with SHINee. Hyunmoo said he knows Onew & Minho’s numbers but not the other 3. Jonghyun said he won’t give since they (Hyunmoo & him) can tweet and direct message. Hyunmoo still wants their contact numbers. Taemin: I will definitely give you my number. Jonghyun: I will give you too. Key: ……. I will give too (smiles). Hyunmoo clapped his hands: That’s great, got all their numbers!
Asked whether they are embarrassed about the posters. Jonghyun: yes, in the beginning but okay now. Hyunmoo: I feel I have kismet with you guys, I revealed my 6 pecs in the past too. Your fans helped me to do a collage of it with your pictures, I’m using it now as my handphone wallpaper. Onew: We were shocked, kept looking at it and thought that you were a criminal. Jonghyun: We are Sherlock, you are the criminal we want to nab. Hyunmoo: Not bad, put it on Twitter.
Hyunmoo: I always misplaced my things. Which member is the most forgetful? All: Taemin~ Taemin: Always loses my handphone etc. Hyunmoo: Lost it recently? Jonghyun: Lost his handphone in the waiting room, have yet to find it till now. Hyunmoo: Need to get a doctor to cure your forgetfulness? Key: He just don’t want to put things back to their places (so he always misplaces). Hyunmoo: Aren’t you worried that you lost your handphone? Your expression is still so cheerful? Taemin: I will still continue searching for it.

Credits: 好奇心大过胜负欲, translation: eimanjjong

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 31st, '12, 08:28

Was surprised when I saw this^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 1st, '12, 12:46

Guerilla Date is from Entertainment Weekly. If Shawols don't sub it quickly (which is highly unlikely), probably DevilSlob will put here a batch in 2 weeks, including this show subbed.
Just in case.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 1st, '12, 12:50

Oopsie, yes there was an English one. (Damn they're fast!)

Shinee Guerilla Date Eng Sub 120331
Oh and forgot to comment. That Taemin's male fan made me laugh. Poor Teamin looking like a girl in pictures. He's pretty manly if they would promote him right! And the script writers, they were trying to feed SHINee. :wub:

and wow, Taemin's soft voice is so lovely these days.
[HD][120331] TaeMin (SHINee) @ Immortal Song 2

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 2nd, '12, 08:10

{NEWS} SHINee to release Japanese version of Sherlock in three editions: CD Specifications + Details

SHINee’s long-awaited new single, Sherlock, will be released on May 16th!
SHINee has recorded a special message for their Japanese fans to herald this occasion. There will be three versions — Limited Edition, Regular Edition (First Press), and Regular Edition.See below:

Limited Edition
CD + DVD
28 Page Photo Booklet
3D Sleeve Case + One of 11 random trading cards
★ One of 11 random trading cards
★ 28 page photo booklet including pictures from the music video shooting
★ DVD includes the music video and a behind the scenes sketch video from the music video shooting.

TOCT-40400 <POPS>STEREO
2,500 yen (tax-inclusive)
2,381 yen (tax-exclusive)

TRACK LIST
CD:
1. Sherlock [Japanese ver.]
2. Keeping Love Again
DVD:
1. Sherlock [Japanese ver.] Music Video
2. Sherlock [Japanese ver.] Jacket + Music Video Shooting Sketch

Regular Edition (First Press Edition)
CD
Poster Booklet
★ One of 11 random trading cards
★ Including a 360x360 POSTER BOOKLET!

TOCT-40401 <POPS>STEREO
1,200 yen (tax-inclusive)
1,143 yen (tax-exclusive)

TRACK LIST
CD:
2. Keeping Love Again

↓ ※ After the first press editions are no longer available, only regular editions will be available.

Regular Edition
CD
Poster Booklet
★ Including a 360x360 POSTER BOOKLET!

TOCT-40401 <POPS>STEREO
1,200 yen (tax-inclusive)
1,143 yen (tax-exclusive)

TRACK LIST
CD:
2. Keeping Love Again

Those who buy the CD will be eligible for two sets of prizes:

■ Prize Set A (10 winners)
SHINee THE FIRST JAPAN ARENA TOUR “SHINee WORLD 2012” Meet and Greet Pass + Concert Ticket
There will be five winners each for the 6/23 (Tokyo, Saturday) and 6/30 (Hiroshima, Saturday) concert dates.

■ Prize Set B (50 winners)
Sherlock Special Goods Set
The contents of the special goods set is unspecified.

You must send in your entry by May 20, 2012. Application details will be included in the CD packages.
Those who buy early will get a bonus item — a round Sherlock fan. They’ll be available until stock runs out.

Source: shinee.jp
Translated by: Annie @ SHINee Forums International (shineee.net)

Yeeeah, cause EXO-K is debuting next weekend... just sayin'...

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 2nd, '12, 10:16

Yeah, coincidence? Hardly. Yet another Japanese single... :roll

I hope Taemin gets some rest, he looked so tired on IS2. Of course the others as well.

[eng] SHINee's Sherlock Gives Culture Shock to Soran Ko Youngbae SHINee seems to be gathering ajeossi fans. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 2nd, '12, 10:45

Poor Taemin...
from here

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 2nd, '12, 15:24

Hehe, and that male fan. I'm not sure if the MC ment it that way or is it Taemin being funny.

SHINee Sherlock Parody (eng) - SHINee is furious
"You look pretty, keep it and we'll get fanboys"
I found this parody funny but sadly so true...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 2nd, '12, 18:21

Well, it did have some painfully true remarks...

So to soothe you:
I'll spare everyone Jong, I'm spamming my tumblr with him already.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 11th, '12, 19:33

haha, Onew's muscular legs :lol

Liked the band version of Stranger, they should make a rock album of their songs.
[120410] SHINee 샤이니_Stranger Band Ver. | Łεε $σяα ②и∂ ρяσρσѕαℓ

And thanks for reminding, I found the Beatle Code with English subs now, me happy. ^^
120405 BC - SHINee Cut 1/2
and this a few days ago:
[ENG] 120329 Mnet Wide Open Studio with SHINee
They're so energic. :wub:

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 13th, '12, 10:20

and cuts from the following episode of the Beatle Code:
[120412] BC - SHINee cut

Also, poor Jonghyun. :mrgreen:
[120413] SHINee 샤이니 Dorks & Exo Encore Stage !!!
[eng] 120413 SHINee Talk & Encore

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 16th, '12, 09:26

ohgodsohgodsohgods... what has been seen...

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 16th, '12, 14:58

Hehe, that smirk.

Some Onew & Taemin... well because I'm biased. ^^
[Eng] 120414 Quiz Show - OnTae CUT
[Eng] 120415 Sherlock Dance Lesson
[eng] 120414 Taemin Talk & Result
I love it how other people always take care of Taemin and play with him. ^^ They should stop the girl talk though... Yes, he's pretty but I don't think he looks girly even if put in dress.

and Key & Taemin... :faint:
[VIDEO] Georgeous Key&Taemin @ KBS Love Request 120414

Well ok there was some Jonghyun too. But you prbably saw it already. ;)
[FANCAM] 120415 Cutie Jjong Posting & Winking For The Camera

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 16th, '12, 17:16

Viande wrote:
Well ok there was some Jonghyun too. But you prbably saw it already. ;)
[FANCAM] 120415 Cutie Jjong Posting & Winking For The Camera
I did but I ... eh... forgot.
You're a bad, bad friend...
Viande wrote: I love it how other people always take care of Taemin and play with him. ^^ They should stop the girl talk though... Yes, he's pretty but I don't think he looks girly even if put in dress.
Well, his birthday dress was really, really a show-stopper. He looks in a dress almost as good as HeeHee and Eunhyuk.

I bet jokes about his 'pretty girlyness' will fade soon. Now there is Nu'EST Ren and this kid from EXO whose name I don't know for such jokes.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 16th, '12, 19:56

Ethlenn wrote:ohgodsohgodsohgods... what has been seen...
He kinda looks like Shin Min Ah, just w/o dimples. :D No offense to her, though.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 16th, '12, 20:35

Ethlenn wrote:Well, his birthday dress was really, really a show-stopper. He looks in a dress almost as good as HeeHee and Eunhyuk.

I bet jokes about his 'pretty girlyness' will fade soon. Now there is Nu'EST Ren and this kid from EXO whose name I don't know for such jokes.
I've never got it why people liked Heechul in dress... Eunhyuk even less. Actually Taemin and Heechul used to look a bit like. Not that much anymore. Now there is talk that Kai from EXO looks like Taemin and yeah, they look a bit like.

Don't forget Sungjong... now he looks girly if he wants to. Not only looks but moves too. Damn that fanvid of Sungjong's solo killed me.
And Kevin. I couldn't belive my eyes when I saw him dressed as girl at Star King.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 16th, '12, 20:43

Viande wrote: I've never got it why people liked Heechul in dress...
He's got good legs.

Oh yes, Sungjong... he's prettier than an average girl, he's sexier than an average girl. He should be demed illegal.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 16th, '12, 20:57

Legs maybe yeah. But I was thinking whole look.

Yeah, I agree. Sungjong should be illegal. :faint:

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 17th, '12, 17:34

Ethlenn dear, are you still still alive there? I saw this and got worried! :mrgreen:

120401 Sexy Kim Jonhyun

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '12, 17:58

I am alive, my friend, but you're keeping it really ... hard for me.
I have suppressed my urge to kyaa all over ... my blog. For now.
And yeah, I probably make no sense. Lack of sleep and this fhsjfdhksajfbawkcugbakcjfb human being that keeps messing wif me since AD 2008.

And Viande, who keeps ruining my ... hardly gotten peace.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 18th, '12, 07:21

Somehow I feel uneasy now, kkk:
:unsure:

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 18th, '12, 08:59

Good, you're alive. ^^

He linked that video too?? I had to go see myself... yeah. :blink

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 18th, '12, 16:29

SHINee’s Onew will reveal the funny side of his personality when he appears on an episode of the sitcom “Oh My God x2.”

In the episode to air on April 23, Onew will star opposite fellow agency member and singer Sunday.

The two will play lovers, but the twist in the story is that the romance turns out to be all a dream in Sunday’s mind.

“I’ve been good friends with Sunday from when we were trainees, so it was so much fun to work with her,” said Onew.

He said that he had always been a fan of the comedy show based on the lives of married couples, and said it was such a treat to get to appear on the show.
source: JoongAng Daily.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 19th, '12, 23:02

There was a preview somewhere. Yup: [120416] Onew's Cameo Preview | Oh My God x2

[eng] 120418 Weekly Idol SHINee Taemin Most Coveted by Other Idols
I would steal Taemin too, if I could! (and some other dorks as well... :mrgreen: )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 21st, '12, 07:42

I'd help you steal maknae....

BTW...

Plus:

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 22nd, '12, 11:35

Hehe, I actually like Tao the most from EXO-M. Didn't know he was a crybaby because he looks tough. But it's cute.

[Eng] 120420 SHINee @ CHJ Radio CUT
{Eng} Etude Kiss Note Series Ep. 1-4
[eng] 120421 Taemin, Ecstatic Confession

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 23rd, '12, 07:38

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 25th, '12, 10:49

Thank you. ^^

Japanese MV is out already. Not that I really care about remakes.
SHINee reveals Japanese “Sherlock” PV

And some other stuff:
[ENG] Onew Cut in Oh My God x2 (120423) It was a bit awkward, not sure how well done this sitcom is but it felt a bit cheap... But Onew was cute.
[120424] SHINee 샤이니 Goodbye Stage Behind The Scenes Special (Eng Sub) Love how they fool around and the staff tries to get hold of them. They're still kids. ^^
[eng] 120423 Taemin Teased by Fan
[eng] 120420 Adorable Taemin Cannot Pretend about Pink Dolphin So much cutie Taemin lately, can't handle it all... :faint:

and Maypole. Jonghyun looking fabulous with a water gun. :mrgreen:
[메이폴MAYPOLE] SHINee 샤이니 2012 여름 화보 메이킹 필름
CR: viplairnotyet

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 25th, '12, 23:11

I know I'm biased but WOAH, Taemin's solo song choice at Fukuoka's concert! :clap: He would be awesome metal singer! Heck, he is awesome singer, regardless of what he sings. Now I want to see a fancam version and his dancing... :faint:
[AUDIO] 120425 Taemin's Solo ^^;;♥ Get Up! (Korn)

Love Jonghyun's choice aswell. I used to listen Laruku when I was more into j-rock. ^^
[AUDIO] 120425 Jonghyun's Solo ㅎㅅㅎ♥ Driver's High (L'Arc~en~Ciel )

And almost forgot to link Hello:
[ENG] H3LL0 Part 1/6

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 30th, '12, 13:21

Jjong solo was powerful.

And while waiting for Challenge 1000 songs with Onew, I browsed through older episodes 2008.11.09 Song Challenge - SHINee and from 2010, I know what was bugging me about Onew's voice.
He started with so much power in his voice, clear and sound, but now, he somehow stopped to explore. His singing is more of whispering now, and I don't like windy voices (I could barely listen to Jong's Hello lines, jeez).
People say his voice is more pleasant, calm etc. Yes, of course, but he doesn't challenge himself like he did few years back. There is a clear distinction between his voice and scale of it in, ie. 2009 and now. Now he just whispers.

Jonghyun strains his voice too much sometimes (channeling his inner Aretha Franklin in Gwiro, but damn me, I love this song insanely), but he's experimenting, he's broadening his voice. If it sounds unpleasant to fangirls' ears accustomed only to sweet, gentle and peaceful singing - that's fine with me. They don't cross streets with me too. Lucky them.

Jonghyun improved in a cosmic scale, second is Taemin who improved fast and lots. But not Onew. And I feel bad saying this, because I really, really liked his voice.
Viande wrote: and Maypole. Jonghyun looking fabulous with a water gun. :mrgreen:
[메이폴MAYPOLE] SHINee 샤이니 2012 여름 화보 메이킹 필름
CR: viplairnotyet
Fuuuuuuuuuu.... daaaaaaaamn.
Bad, bad woman... :faint: :faint:

Viande

Post by Viande » May 1st, '12, 12:56

Ethlenn wrote:And while waiting for Challenge 1000 songs with Onew, I browsed through older episodes 2008.11.09 Song Challenge - SHINee and from 2010, I know what was bugging me about Onew's voice.

He started with so much power in his voice, clear and sound, but now, he somehow stopped to explore. His singing is more of whispering now, and I don't like windy voices (I could barely listen to Jong's Hello lines, jeez).
People say his voice is more pleasant, calm etc. Yes, of course, but he doesn't challenge himself like he did few years back. There is a clear distinction between his voice and scale of it in, ie. 2009 and now. Now he just whispers.
You know what, I agree with you. I've been thinking about this since last year and wondered why he doesn't sound the same anymore. When I started listening SHINee, his voice was very soft and clear, not to mention his ability to express emotions. Now... I don't hear that anymore. His voice is still same but not as strong and expressive as it used to be. It's like he's just singing without any feeling in it. And you know how much I hate just technical singing without any emotions. I haven't even watched his solos anymore because I would be only disappointed.

I wonder what would have happened if he had got in IS2 instead of Jonghyun & Taemin; whould he have felt the need to improve? Not that I didn't want to hear Jonghyun & Taemin to improve, I did and it did miracles to them. I hope IS2 will still cast Onew too at some point. I really love his voice and I wish I would hear those emotions again. And I hope he will get better solo songs... I don't like Nessun Dorma at all...

[Eng] 120426 SHINee in Taxi 1/3
[Eng] 120429 Onew @ Song Challenge CUT
[FANCAM] 120417 Cute Onew singing Ha Chun Hwa's 날버린 남자
[FANCAM] 120417 Onew singing Park Jiyoon's "Adult Ceremony" in woman's voice

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 2nd, '12, 19:40

I've been hard on SHINee lately.
So here my gift for all (??) Taemin nunas:
Thanks, dear for the links^^

Viande

Post by Viande » May 2nd, '12, 23:22

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '12, 18:08

20120503 SHINEE ARENA TOUR IN NAGOYA - Jonghyun 혜야 (ONE IN A MILLION)
Mah baby was forgotten here...

I hope he'll never get any drama propose...
:alcoholic:

I wonder who got paid for that horrible music composition in I AM showcase?? I mean, it's very basic, it's very 90's...

Plus, are those Onew boots (yes, I managed to unglue my eyes from one spot on the screen) in Weekly Idol rating?? Damn fine...
That makes me want to download Sherlock in 1080... eh...

Viande

Post by Viande » May 4th, '12, 23:49

How to mess up with Ethlenn; give Jonghyun dying role in some drama. :mrgreen:

Onew's boots? What where? Did he even have boots on(?) :whistling:

These shows made me wonder, Jonghyun is really talkative nowadays! He's spazzing with Key so much that others barely get to talk at all. They must have missed attending shows.

Just adding this link because the uploader is (probably) going to sub & upload the next episode too. Even though I know you don't really need the subs. ^^
[ENG] Weekly Idol Ranking with SHINee (0502-Teamwork) -part1 Part 1-4.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 5th, '12, 08:27

Viande wrote: These shows made me wonder, Jonghyun is really talkative nowadays! He's spazzing with Key so much that others barely get to talk at all. They must have missed attending shows.
I noticed that too, he's taking Onew's role in some interviews. It's probably the reason he has twitter - to blabber about anything what's on his mind (terrible mess). :wub:
Viande wrote:How to mess up with Ethlenn; give Jonghyun dying role in some drama. :mrgreen:
This, plus I doubt his acting skills...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '12, 21:20

So, boys moving to a new dorm? according to fans on tumblr: Jongtaeho and Onkey in rooms.
Hello is subbed all, this is the first part
Some of those stories are really... uhm... disturbing. Too bad Key didn't make (or they didn't show) his famous b*tch-face about those issues. Derpy Jong is good, but Key's expressions of utmost disdain are precious. :mrgreen:

Viande

Post by Viande » May 6th, '12, 23:42

Oh, they're moving dorms, didn't know that. Any idea why? So Taemin is abandoning Onew & Key?

Those problems in Hello were serious... I would never live with a man who pisses in bottles. :crazy: and poor kid whose stepmum loves her birds more... Taemin's nuna fan was just funny/cute.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 8th, '12, 10:24

Troll King is back.

UFO:
Fan: Although I’m male, I like you (hyung). The tweets which you sent on twitter are very attractive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I am confessing my love for hyung, so embarrassing.
Jonghyun: Confessing is not by using short messages (SMS)

Fan: I sent my UFO, why no reply… I also want to receive a reply ah~ Bling Bling
Jonghyun: I have replied ne~

Korean - Chinese Translations: jjongholic
Korean - Chinese Translations: haitianyueye
Chinese - English Translations: _almightyblings

The last one reminds me of this brilliant joke:

One lady won a dinner with a famous, but silent man. During this dinner she said to him:
-- I bet with my friend you'd say at least three words during this.
And the man replied:
-- You lost.

Plus:
SHINee / Infinite - A.Mi.Go or Love & Be Mine (Mash-Up)

Viande

Post by Viande » May 9th, '12, 21:56

[ENG] Weekly Idol Ranking with SHINee Episode2 - part1 (0509)
I knew it! I thought it was strange when Jonghyun mentioned that Key & Onew are awkward together! He fooled us!!! :lol He should get Troll of the Year -award.

[Eng] 120509 SHINee ranking their own appearances
Love that evil maknae! :twisted:

and full version:
120509 W33kly 1d0l EP42 - SHINee Full Cut

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '12, 17:42

Damn this Derp and his drawing skills... I almost died choking on my dinner...

here
[ENG] Artistic Idol Ranking - Key and Onew cut (0509)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 14th, '12, 13:21

I collected 4 songs from IS 2 with Taemin:
Here
For certain Taemin nuna fan^^

Viande

Post by Viande » May 14th, '12, 16:33

Thank you! :wub: I had only found some of them and with not so good quality.

About that artistic idol ranking. I love Key & Onew but I'm not that much into Key's drawings and Onew's opera. But it's nice they get recognized. Key surely knows how to write some swear words... :mrgreen:

Some lovely soul (hellohyun) subbed that live broadcast from a couple of days ago:
[ENG] 120511 SHINee Channel Part 1
[ENG] 120511 SHINee Channel Part 2
[ENG] 120511 SHINee Channel Part 3
[ENG] 120511 SHINee Channel Part 4
[ENG] 120511 SHINee Channel Part 5
[ENG]120511 SHINee Channel Part 6

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 14th, '12, 17:03

OMG!!! My Friday will be blessed!!
Thank you! :wub: :wub:

I'm now in the middle of abusing clubbox looking for some old files, so if I find more of Taemin from IS 2 as audio, will post here too. Those are official ones, not ripped from video. This is why I'm looking for a nice version of Gwiro now... (oh, it started playing on my player now... :faint: )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 16th, '12, 06:29

:faint: :faint:
Is there an emoticon of "I'm-dead-going-to-heaven"?

Viande

Post by Viande » May 16th, '12, 14:07

I've seen one with spirit leaving from smiley, but DA doesn't have that one.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 16th, '12, 14:11

This has to do then:
SHINee will be on Star King. *looking looking*

Viande

Post by Viande » May 16th, '12, 14:47

hehe Jonghyun, the infinite gif/macro resource.

Oh yes, I've been looking for the clips but I guess it has not been broadcasted yet.

Edit: Found one fancam.
120514 SHINee Record ☆ King [Fan Cam] Jonghyun playing with kids, aww.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 16th, '12, 15:28

Viande wrote:hehe Jonghyun, the infinite gif/macro resource.
You're such a clever woman :wub:

Star King
will air on Saturday, 6.20 pm Korean Time.

I saw only gifs from this fragment, so thanks a lot. OMG, not confetti, not confetti, we all know Jong can be mesmerized by those^^

BTW. I'm getting near to have all of Jonghyun and Woohyun songs from IS2 so I will put those soon up :mrgreen:

Was this put here?
[eng] 120514 SHINee on Japan Morning Show

Viande

Post by Viande » May 17th, '12, 11:10

Thanks for the info. Now I know when to hunt the videos. :rambo:

I'd be intereseted in Namstar's and Jjongs songs as well. ^^

Btw saw a very good quality fancam of Jonghyun's solo:
I2O5O9 쫑롸커♥
Although you probably find his fancams faster than me. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 17th, '12, 15:56

Viande wrote: I2O5O9 쫑롸커♥
Although you probably find his fancams faster than me. ^^
Not this, was werking a lot lately and just came back, I saw only the other one of this song from different angle and with someone's head in the middle, so thanks^^ :wub: :wub:
I loove you so much for this, Viande. He's pure rock'n'roll boy. :faint: :heart: Him love too... damn, I'm hungry, no think now...

Immortal Song 2 - all available ekhem... clear Jonghyun's songs

Sherlock japanese version

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 18th, '12, 08:34

All SHINee radio appearances2008-2011, over 10 Gb of files, it's barely seeded, but it's going there^^

And since this contains SHINee references, I'm putting it here

Viande

Post by Viande » May 18th, '12, 10:14

Woah, thank you! :cheers:

B.A.P parody, I wonder why people don't make just funny parodies anymore? Not always "we will conquer the world" ones. Or maybe it's harder to make funny parodies over macho songs. Though Lucifer was quite macho and it has one of the best parodies I've seen. I like the references on other groups & stupid fans though.

and yay, subs for the Japanese MV & photoshoot video:
[ENG] SHINee Sherlock Japanese Jacket+Music Video Shooting Sketch
and Minho finally got ranked. :mrgreen:
[ENG] W33kly Idol - 0516 teacher idols(SHINee & Minho)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 19th, '12, 12:59

I2O5I9 Mad Jonghyun High Note Battle With a Soldier ㅎㅅㅎ - $K
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well, Lucifer parody had a plotline, other parodies as well (my favorites are still No Other and RDD). lately they are plotless, just describing members, their randoms sayings and thise hidden jokes that only fandom knows. But I do agree Himchan has crazy eyes.

Viande

Post by Viande » May 19th, '12, 13:26

Hehe, Dino is angry again. :wub:

Oh yeah Star King... we can expect some longer cuts soon.

Onew's witty answers in YG Magazine

and some random polls:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 19th, '12, 13:44

I love spaghetti, because it is more appealing than Key.. and it tastes good
I laughed my pants off.. damn... wahahaa!! :rofl: :rofl:

Dino gets angry a lot these days.
What hit me in this short competition was Jjong's 'pro' anger, if you know what I'm saying. It's like "damn, need to practice more to beat this guy"-kind of flicker in his eyes.
As if 4 octaves wasn't enough, but yeah...

Update:
SHINee to make a guest-appearance on an episode of ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’?
Being a kpop fan makes you a real no-lifer though...
One more occasion for Jjong to flair up again...

Plus:
you probably know about this, but just in case

Update: it's confirmed, next week SHINee will appear on Shinhwa Broadcast.

Viande

Post by Viande » May 20th, '12, 11:05

Yeah, I saw some badminton clip with SHINee and Shinhwa a few days ago but no one knew which program it was for. I wasn't that interested to watch over 10 min of bad quality badminton game. Good it's actual program.
[eng] 120519 SHINee in Shinhwa Show Guesting Preview

I've not actually bumped into that tumblr so thanks! Allthough I'm mostly only after SHINee's and Ryeowook's pictures (and K.R.Y). Can't keep any more interests or I'll be even more no-life than I am now. :mrgreen:

Taemin has been topping my bias list lately... I've almost ignored Key and Onew. :cry: Taemin, why so adorable? :wub:
SHINee Taemin's cute accent

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 20th, '12, 11:13

This is almost exclusively Ryeowook related tumblr :wub:
Yeah, I know... Lately even Eunhyuk wanted to help poor Wookie to get recognized more, kk..
And while listening to old (2008) radio shows with SHINee I realized how pleasantly nice Sungmin's voice is when he talks. Because now in Sukira I focused on Wookie completely.

Some Onew then:

Viande

Post by Viande » May 20th, '12, 11:26

Aww, you're the best!! More daily Ryeowook. :wub: Now I know how I spend the next few hours... ^^

and thanks for the Onew macros. I need to pay more attention to the rest of the members. Poor Onew, forever alone... I actually don't like the pairings because they always leave Onew alone. :x Or it's leaders' problem. INFINITE members often teases Sunggyu too. Poor leaders, forever teased. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 20th, '12, 11:39

It happens we share the same interest, dear, and I can't miss anything Wookie-related^^ I even made subs for KRY live stages, eh...

This set of gifs (and the one below) actually made me think about YAB and the scene where Jeremy read fanfic. Pairings, shipping - all mocked in this scene.
But one thing bothers me, Jonghyun seems to know the internetz all in and out. He can make cross-reference to some fanvideo or gifs even. That means, boys have to know about all that pairing idiocy. I wonder, do they read?
And this is when Jjong blurted angrily about "the reality they (fans) wanted":
Doing aegyo:
and then his version, he was kinda pissed off:
Lately he really seems to flair up more often and more easily...

Well, you know, I stumbled upon Onew-Jonghyun pairing too...

Viande

Post by Viande » May 20th, '12, 13:18

There are all kinds of possible pairings but why I'm annoyed is that SM knows them too and supports the most popular ones. They always make Taemin and Minho do photoshoot and other stuff together and Jonghyun and Key together. Onew is almost always alone. So, they're well aware what fans want... I think in some interview Jonghyun even commented about some of these pictures & videos that "they're well made...". I bet they have stumbled into fanfics too, netizen Jonghyun at least. I'd feel really awkward to read a fanfic about me and my friends... :blink

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 20th, '12, 13:29

So I propose pairing us - Onew, so he wouldn't feel "forever alone", kkk... SMEnt really knows how to sell their products.

Those photoshoots... photoshopping Jjong's mole is a crime against humanity, but on the serious note - the last time I liked SHINee photoshoot was that for Lucifer, I guess. After that it got more and more weird, and ridiculous. As if they couldn't put them in some normal clothes. Maypole has normal clothes, but pastel ones, and I hate pastel colors.

Lately I've been only wailing about SHINee, damn...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 22nd, '12, 06:04

SMEnt Town in LA ended, and instead of single links try this hulk of the compilation
:salut:

Viande

Post by Viande » May 22nd, '12, 16:07

Oh, thank you! Yeah, internet is full of fancams, had no idea where to start...

Not related to the LA show but just random reupload:
[HD] SHINee Onew - [RoA] Photoshoot (sexy) - YouTube.mp4
Damn it's hot in here... :faint: