[Discussion] Hotaru no Hikari (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 24th, '10, 13:21

yanie wrote: However, though.... rather than HotaruXSeno, I'm worried more about BuchoXKonatsu :unsure:

In Ep3, Bucho was thinking...
He feel he can't just kiss a woman like Hotaru, but he was thinking he can definitely kiss a woman like Konatsu naturally without any problem at all :unsure:
That's when I started thinking that maybe Bucho's feelings for Hotaru is not as strong as Hotaru feels for him. But I hope I'm wrong.
yeah BuchoxKonatsu worry me more instead of SenoxHotaru as well :-(
she really pissed me off :(
she obviously going to be in between Buchou and Hotaru more in the future and make Buchou feeling towards Hotaru waver because he will always compare Hotaru with Konatsu each time and at the same time maybe going to make Hotaru feel she does not compatible to be with him and don't deserve him like Konatsu does :pale:

what pissed me off is Konatsu keep pretending to be a perfect and nice person who show that she support their relationship but she keep meeting Buchou all the time despite that and showing at Hotaru that she is the better woman...
she is so hypocrite :P
and she definitely going to use her daughter to gain Buchou and Hotaru sympathy for the kid and from the preview seem like the kid asking Hotaru to hand back Buchou to her :crazy:

from the preview does it seem like Buchou and her sleeping together in one bed and Hotaru on the floor only? :crazy:

and the thing worrying me the most is Buchou himself lol :unsure:
even if Hotaru want their relationship to get one step further but he seem to not think of her as a woman despite saying they already married...
he never kiss her and they don't even sleep in the same room while he treat Konatsu differently :-(
yeah i also think his feeling for Hotaru is not as strong yet as Hotaru for him and he still treat her more like a little sister :-(
but he might just confuse especially with the existence of Konatsu which portray perfect image of woman for him while Hotaru not...

but i think the thing that will make him realize that Konatsu is not for him is that he could never be his real self in front of Konatsu like he is with Hotaru...
he need to pretend like a gentleman and also pretend to like her taste just to suit with her and that is not going to work out because he love just being himself and living in leisure everytime with Hotaru so no matter what he would always go back to Hotaru :wub:
i just hope Konatsu not going to appear to much next ep and would focus more on Seno because his scene with Hotaru is such a delight and fun to watch and it really nice to see Buchou get jealous everytime he see HotaruxSeno being so close xD

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 24th, '10, 15:56

One of my favorite scene in Ep3 :lol

CalzoneLover

Post by CalzoneLover » Jul 24th, '10, 18:09

A movie? Still to early to tell, but if they wrap up the story properly by the end of this season -- I think that would be the best.
I don't like a cliffhanger in the season finale: "Whom will she marry?"... and have to wait another year.

About episode 3...
yanie wrote:...but he was thinking he can definitely kiss a woman like Konatsu naturally without any problem at all
Yes, that was a bit irritating. Why does Buchou need to think "a woman like Konatsu" in order to decide that he can kiss Hotaru? :-(

All in all, episode 3 was great!
It was just like Hotaru, to want to wear her Okinawan clothes to go to the restaurant!
And the scene in the garden was so hilarious. Buchou is being all serious, tearing up when he thinks she's crying, but I could not stop laughing!
Like everybody here, I start to dislike Konatsu, too:
Salz wrote:from the preview does it seem like Buchou and her sleeping together in one bed and Hotaru on the floor only?
And not only that:
This is from another preview.
The preview promises us more Seno!
Does Hotaru call him Himono Otoko? :lol

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 24th, '10, 23:27

CalzoneLover wrote:Does Hotaru call him Himono Otoko? :lol
Haha! You're absolutely right! Maybe that's what would make Hotaru's heart waver :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 24th, '10, 23:32

Honestly, if buchou shows his cold side towards hotaru again and keep giving up to konatsu's schemes, i will start shipping hotaru x seno :crazy:
as said above, i do worry about buchou's love towards hotaru. is like he is there and not there at the same time.

crazypilovee

Post by crazypilovee » Jul 24th, '10, 23:40

ahh i like the main couple but buchou's lack of physical displays of affection for hotaru really concerns me.. If he really loved her the physical attractions should be there too, even if hotaru is the more immature/playful type.

andd i'm really liking seno hehee........ altho guys like him in dramas are cute, sweet, & fun they never get the girl in the end :(

Ahomemiya

Post by Ahomemiya » Jul 25th, '10, 06:07

I just finished watching Ep 3 and I really am worried about Konatsu and Bucho. When Bucho said that he couldn't kiss a woman like Hotaru, I was like WHATTTTT?! Ugh! I really want Bucho and Hotaru to be together because they can be themselves around each other and they care a lot about each other.

I also really don't want Hotaru to end up with Seno. Things can and will happen between them throughout the season... he seems like he will be there to help her through some of her problems and be the shoulder to lean on when Bucho is acting cold.

HotaruxBucho forever <3

CalzoneLover

Post by CalzoneLover » Jul 25th, '10, 07:44

we could think about a warning: Attenzione! Reading the recent posts can evoke positive feelings toward HotaruxSeno couple. :D
Even as an Ojisan Buchou thinks he is, he really should be more excited about being married to Hotaru.
(it doesn't have to be singing and dancing, like Hotaru at the beginning of ep 2 though)

But then again, both of them have their flaws.
Important is, that they are willing to fight for their relationship/marriage
(Hotaru bowling and Buchou making goya curry, haha).
What feels slightly wrong is, while in the last season, their relationship was naturally, while Hotaru had to fight for Makoto, now again Hotaru is fighting along with Buchou.

Well, I guess that's the plot of this drama.
And marriage changes everything. :lol

I will remain a pure HotaruxBuchou shipper, at least until next episode. :P
*desperately waiting for the first kiss between Hotaru and Buchou*

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 25th, '10, 09:05

yanie wrote:One of my favorite scene in Ep3 :lol
Skinship!!!! :w00t: Can't wait for ep4. More Seno. yay~~~ If Hotaru doesn't want Seno, I'll take him :lol

anomaly

Post by anomaly » Jul 25th, '10, 09:46

Episode 3 was really sweet. :D

and gosh i laughed so hard on this:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
looking forward to more Seno X Hotaru on the next epi as well. :sweat: and wtf Konatsu?! :crazy:

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jul 26th, '10, 15:48

Is the new season as good as the first one?

saayan

Post by saayan » Jul 26th, '10, 20:40

20centuryboy wrote:Is the new season as good as the first one?
It's WAY better! I actually dropped the first season because that Makoto dude bored me. HnH2 on the other hand, had me hooked from day one! :lol

Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Jul 26th, '10, 21:52

I'm really loving the second season so much. Its so way better than the first for sure.

does anyone know where I can find the raw vol 13 and 14 of the manga? I've looked everywhere but with no results. Although I did find the final vol 15 but in Korean :P

truesound

Post by truesound » Jul 27th, '10, 06:53

Farah_UK wrote:I'm really loving the second season so much. Its so way better than the first for sure.

does anyone know where I can find the raw vol 13 and 14 of the manga? I've looked everywhere but with no results. Although I did find the final vol 15 but in Korean :P
do you mean raw ep 13, 14 of hotaru first season? i have complete first season 720p. let me know.

CalzoneLover

Post by CalzoneLover » Jul 27th, '10, 13:12

20centuryboy wrote:Is the new season as good as the first one?
If you liked last season, you will love this one!

next objective...

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Jul 27th, '10, 18:15

seirin wrote: Skinship!!!! :w00t: Can't wait for ep4. More Seno. yay~~~ If Hotaru doesn't want Seno, I'll take him :lol
I loved, loved, LOVED the first season. But it doesn't seem fair for any guy to go against Osamu Mukai (Seno) as a love rival. My heart flutters any time I see him on the screen. I'd take him....ANY DAY. :lol

Farah_UK

Post by Farah_UK » Jul 27th, '10, 20:33

truesound wrote:
Farah_UK wrote:I'm really loving the second season so much. Its so way better than the first for sure.

do you mean raw ep 13, 14 of hotaru first season? i have complete first season 720p. let me know.
I meant vol 13 and 14 of the manga. Sorry for not being clear in my post. But thanks anyway :-)

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Jul 27th, '10, 20:44

Just google it. I looked yesterday and a site should up within the top 3 links that is posting raws, but they only had 13. 14 and 15 were not up yet. I think the LJ site was lazy-catmoon.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 28th, '10, 14:09

Looooved Ep4!!! :cheers: Omg, such a Seno-heavy episode :wub:
Though still, Bucho and Hotaru are adorable :roll

But, but... Senooooo~~ <333333 Wanna kiss and hug him watching this episode! XD
All Seno-Hotaru scenes..... looove them so much!! I love how Hotaru told Seno abt her relationship with Bucho, and Seno just kept listening, being a good friend :wub: And then Hotaru sent "Suki" msg to Seno as a practice...waaa~~ And the next morning, Hotaru went to Hakone to find Bucho-Konatsu holding hands while asleep. Seno called Hotaru to talk abt work, but then he found out Hotaru was crying, and then saying, "No matter what, I'll support you, Amemiya! I'll support you and Bucho! So work hard on it, until you can tell your feelings to Bucho!!! Baaaaaaka!!!"....huaaaa.... Seno looked so beautiful bathed by the sunlight in this scene *v*
And then the last scene... Bucho and Seno face-to-face *v* Seno said, "I've fallen in love with Amemiya" :cheers:

To be honest, I kinda wavered in the middle... I started to believe Seno-Hotaru would be endgame. Coz how Hotaru was crying while she was on the phone with Seno, reminds me of the old times when Hotaru turned to Bucho each time that boring guy, Makoto, hurt her. Haha!

But at the end, once again it is proven, Hotaru-Bucho's bond still stay strong^^ So I changed my mind back. Yappari, this drama is abt Hotaru-Bucho. Hotaru-Seno wake nai naaa... XD
HotaruxSeno's Ep4 pics from the official web:

Another thing... gosh, I'm hating Konatsu even more :glare:

Wow, I actually watched tonight's episode through online streaming. I'm THAT IMPATIENT abt this drama!!! (reminds me of the Atashinchi days, haha)

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Jul 29th, '10, 00:22

still reading through the horrible HELP/FAQ link above to figure out what Pending means since it doesn't show up in the torrent search here, but anyways, 2 leeches already d/l'ing eps4 here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87166.htm
Hotaru no Hikari 2 ep04 (720x480).wmv ~376MB

.torrent mirrored here in case you can't get to the post:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kk3926hew5ohv38

Kazeyama

Post by Kazeyama » Jul 29th, '10, 01:34

Even though I'm obasan age, and should be eyeing Nao-chan (and he definitely is looking better and better as he ages), I also can't help but feel excitement when I see Osamu-kun when he appears! :wub:

Btw, after watching Ep. 3, I cannot help but think what a wonderful comedic actress Haruka-chan is. Her physical acting is superb - I could not stop laughing! :lol

knuts

Post by knuts » Jul 29th, '10, 08:10

Actually, I also tried to watch live too, but TVants was no good. So, yanie, maybe if you could let us know how and where you were able to watch it live?

marcella

Post by marcella » Jul 29th, '10, 08:44

yanie wrote:Looooved Ep4!!! :cheers: Omg, such a Seno-heavy episode :wub:
Though still, Bucho and Hotaru are adorable :roll

But, but... Senooooo~~ <333333 Wanna kiss and hug him watching this episode! XD

Another thing... gosh, I'm hating Konatsu even more :glare:
I totally agree with you... I do love Seno-kun sooo much but I'm still supporting HotaruxTakano-buchou, though! :wub:

And really HATE that Konatsu, who pretends to be innocent and naif but is actually aiming to get bucho's love... and what about her stupid child? Hate her too!!! Damn! What's that "papa" ?!?!? Stupid girl! :cussing:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 29th, '10, 10:10

I watched thru Freshverse.

TBH, I don't really like the little girl too XD There's something abt her face that doesn't make me feel sympathy for her... and it was ever since I saw her in Aiba Masaki's MY GIRL.
They made it seem like Konatsu didn't know that Chika invited bucho. But why do I believe 100%, Konatsu was only pretending to be surprised??? XD Kimura Tae, the actress who plays Konatsu really make me believe that she's such a hypocrite XD

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 29th, '10, 18:29

Oh, is she the same girl from my girl? Happy that I am not the only one not liking the little girl and I really think that konatsu is telling her what to say and what to do to hotaru.
Anyway, I loved loved loved ep 4. The best ep so far. Loved all hotaru x seno and hotaru x buchou moments now I just don't know which couple to ship :roll
I just hope that they don't turn seno into another konatsu and making him play games to get hotaru

emmy21

Post by emmy21 » Jul 29th, '10, 19:04

Season 2 just keeps getting better and better! I loved episode 4 too!
Whoever decided to cast Mukai Osamu is a genius. He is just soooo lovabale. If there was no Bucho, he would definitely be the perfect match for Amemiya.

The last scene where he said he'd fallen for Amemiya. Gosh.. my heart almost skipped a beat. And how he just listened to her.. and on the phone when Hotaru was in Hakone, I think he was almost on the verge of confessing his feelings, but ended up saying that he'll support hotaru and bucho.

Aww........

However, BuchoxHotaru are just meant to be. It just feels so natural seeing both of them sitting on the porch drinking their can of beer. Great to see that they are getting more rabu rabu with each other. And Bucho's messages and use of emoji :wub: I also love how Bucho understands Hotaru so well. Right down to whatever strange outfiit she intends to wear!

As for Konatsu.. I don't hate her though she doesn't seem so simple. Guess there is nothing wrong for her to be in love with Bucho either (well, who wouldn't?). But Chika-chan.... erm, let's just say maybe it would help if they cast a more adorable child actress. She just comes across as very conniving!

knuts

Post by knuts » Jul 29th, '10, 19:55

yanie wrote:I watched thru Freshverse.

TBH, I don't really like the little girl too XD There's something abt her face that doesn't make me feel sympathy for her... and it was ever since I saw her in Aiba Masaki's MY GIRL.
They made it seem like Konatsu didn't know that Chika invited bucho. But why do I believe 100%, Konatsu was only pretending to be surprised??? XD Kimura Tae, the actress who plays Konatsu really make me believe that she's such a hypocrite XD
yanie, thanks for your reply

watched ep 4. Looks good, but too bad, I really need subs

ojouprincess

Post by ojouprincess » Jul 30th, '10, 00:26

there's something about chika-chan's teeth. they're too straight. IMO, that's what makes her annoying. it's okay though, because she's supposed to be annoying in the drama.

i feel for seno. while he has so many cute moments with hotaru, they will never be together. he's too late. awww... i feel so bad for him. i definitely think mukai and ayase should do a different drama as a couple.

is there a chance that buchou has some feelings for konatsu? i mean, who hangs out with an ex all the time and lets her kid call him papa? grrrr... konatsu looks well-mannered but deep down, she's not too innocent.

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Jul 30th, '10, 04:25

yeah for some reason, i don't like chika chan either. even when she was in my girl..maybe it's just her character in both cases..

i have a question,
was it just me or did it seem awkward how they just piece together the section where the electricity went out during the storm? my version went from seno telling amemiya to call before going up to hakone, amemiya holding onto her ketai, calling, then the next thing you see is seno speaking to someone, confirming that bucho is hurt at the resort in hakone?!
as for bucho, i don't really like him this season. he either doesn't seem to care for amemiya's feelings or is getting used to amemiya and thinks she Has no feelings.
why would he tell konatsu it's OK to not tell amemiya the three of them are going to hakone?! and why would he tell amemiya that konatsu was his classmate when she was also his ex-gf ? (i would be furious if that was my bf :P )
anyhow, i'm looking forward to the rivalry between seno and bucho for amemiya :lol

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 30th, '10, 04:39

harukaya wrote:yeah for some reason, i don't like chika chan either. even when she was in my girl..maybe it's just her character in both cases..
But in MY GIRL, the girl is the leading character's daughter. She's suppose to be cute, adorable and liked by the viewers. But as a viewer, I didn't come to like her XD

Ah too bad, can't answer you abt the scene when the electricity went off. Freshverse was jammed during that scene XD

I find Hotaru & Seno's conversation in the office was interesting.
It's troublesome for Hotaru to think of Bucho-Konatsu's relationship further. For her, it is even more troublesome than working on the doors in the house.
And also... how Hotaru always replied Bucho's text msgs with "Ryoukai!(Roger!)", lol.

It's almost as if Hotaru is the guy here.
Hotaru-Bucho's love problems are definitely ALOT more interesting than Hotaru-Makoto's romance in first season.

But, even with Seno around, I'm still missing Kaname Jinguji... :cry: I hope he can make a guest appearance later. I wonder where did he, Yuka and Makoto went? Quit? Or transferred? :roll

CalzoneLover

Post by CalzoneLover » Jul 30th, '10, 05:17

harukaya wrote: as for bucho, i don't really like him this season. he either doesn't seem to care for amemiya's feelings or is getting used to amemiya and thinks she Has no feelings.
why would he tell konatsu it's OK to not tell amemiya the three of them are going to hakone?! and why would he tell amemiya that konatsu was his classmate when she was also his ex-gf ? (i would be furious if that was my bf :P )
these are exactly the things which keep bugging me. Why didn't he tell Hotaru right from the start, who Konatsu really is? And he spends far too much time with her, let her kid call him papa...

Despite all my complaining, this season is - what's the word again - LEGENDARY! :wink:

But Hotaru definitely powered up her Himono-ness, didn't she? XD
And with Makoto, she was at least shocked, when she got his mail and replied with "Ryoukai!".

canavial

Post by canavial » Jul 30th, '10, 07:32

ojouprincess wrote:there's something about chika-chan's teeth. they're too straight. IMO, that's what makes her annoying.
wow you're right! It looked like her top front teeth had gone through some enamel shaping which looks so unnatural for her age. :goggle:
harukaya wrote:
was it just me or did it seem awkward how they just piece together the section where the electricity went out during the storm? my version went from seno telling amemiya to call before going up to hakone, amemiya holding onto her ketai, calling, then the next thing you see is seno speaking to someone, confirming that bucho is hurt at the resort in hakone?!
I thought so too. It looked like bad post-production editing or something. Not only that...
The transition from the previous scene seemed a little abrupt too. It's as if they would assume that it's fine to skip Hotaru potentially panicking with the lights going out and missing out on exploring all the possible scenarios with Seno. :mrgreen:
harukaya wrote:
why would he tell konatsu it's OK to not tell amemiya the three of them are going to hakone?! and why would he tell amemiya that konatsu was his classmate when she was also his ex-gf ?
Typical guy psyche? Think it goes to show that he still thinks Hotaru is a little immature to handle such issues?
yanie wrote:
Kimura Tae, the actress who plays Konatsu really make me believe that she's such a hypocrite
To me, it looks like she's keeping a smart distance with Bucho. Coz she obviously still like him, but for her age and her status as a single mom, I think she's playing her cards right. Least that what I'll do if I were in her shoes. :lol

On the other hand, I was a little surprised that Seno would...
choose to return the house key directly to Bucho even though he told Hotaru on the phone that he would root for her x bucho. A little double standards and unlike his laid back personality.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 30th, '10, 09:25

harukaya wrote:as for bucho, i don't really like him this season. he either doesn't seem to care for amemiya's feelings or is getting used to amemiya and thinks she Has no feelings.
anyhow, i'm looking forward to the rivalry between seno and bucho for amemiya :lol
i think buchou's character in S2 is far more interesting than S1. we have to remember that buchou is actually makoto's character and seno is buchou's character when it comes to their relation to hotaru in this season. therefore as yanie said, hotaru x buchou is much more fun and interesting than hotaru x makoto.
even if we just consider buchou's charater on his own, he has opened up alot comparing to S1. he deos express his feeling to hotaru much more than her expressing her feeling to him. those phone emails from buchou in ep4 full of hearts emoticons were so cute. you never think someone like buchou would send them to his girlfriend.
he is prepared to make changes but as a reserved person like him, of course it would not be in big steps. but i do want him to open his eyes more when it comes to konatsu.
i am also wondering if
seno will use suki txt message of hotaru to his advantage in future or not? the fact that he returned the key to buchou himself and not hotaru makes me wonder. not to mention he openly admiting him falling for hotaru .
i am liking this rivalry :mrgreen:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 30th, '10, 09:55

It makes me wonder too... does this mean
Seno is clearly declaring that he will try to steal Hotaru away from bucho?
But then I read Episode 5 synopsis
Seno's contract renewal time is getting near but Seno told Hotaru that when the contract is over, he'll quit and would relax at the house. Then he suggest Hotaru, when she has gotten married to bucho, she better be a housewife. Being a housewife, she can just sit around drinking beer without having to work. And so the episode is about Hotaru aiming to be a proper housewife :D
On the Seno part though, it makes me confuse of Seno's real intention of what he's gonna do with his feelings to Hotaru. If he quit the company, he won't be able to meet Hotaru again :( Although that might not happen until the very last episode?? hmm...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 31st, '10, 00:23

yanie wrote:It makes me wonder too... does this mean
Seno is clearly declaring that he will try to steal Hotaru away from bucho?
But then I read Episode 5 synopsis
Seno's contract renewal time is getting near but Seno told Hotaru that when the contract is over, he'll quit and would relax at the house. Then he suggest Hotaru, when she has gotten married to bucho, she better be a housewife. Being a housewife, she can just sit around drinking beer without having to work. And so the episode is about Hotaru aiming to be a proper housewife :D
On the Seno part though, it makes me confuse of Seno's real intention of what he's gonna do with his feelings to Hotaru. If he quit the company, he won't be able to meet Hotaru again :( Although that might not happen until the very last episode?? hmm...
I'm thinking maybe Seno is trying to help Hotaru by making Buchou jealous? Kind of like, you better watch out or you're gonna lose her.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 31st, '10, 10:52

Just found out abt this show, "Odoru! Sanma", the WHOLE Hotaru2 cast made guest appearance (except the actor who plays Futatsugi):

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Very hillarious talk show!! (as expected frm Sanma^^) The guy I just noticed since ep4 (the one who showed the raburabu textmsg from his gf to Hotaru) pretty stood out in this show due to his KY-ness, so Sanma kept making fun of him XD And he kept saying, "I'm not gay!", lol, but he totally act like one :lol He even made a confession that he likes Usuda Asami (the girl who likes Seno).

But Mukai get to talk abt interesting topics several times as well^^ Fujiki and Ayase are quiet most of the time, but they had their moment too. The guy who plays Izaki is very funny too, his ideal type is "Anyone who would love me", coz he's that un-popular, lol.

I like when Sanma told Ayase to come forward to do something, she hesitated and turned to Mukai, like asking for his help, haha. But Mukai made a gesture telling her to stand up^^

mikautada

Post by mikautada » Jul 31st, '10, 11:22

unleashthegeek is subbing this drama,http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/2010 ... ari-2.html

canavial

Post by canavial » Jul 31st, '10, 12:25

yanie wrote:Just found out abt this show, "Odoru! Sanma", the WHOLE Hotaru2 cast made guest appearance
Ayase haruka looked a little stoned doesnt she? like she's charmed by the host or she doesn't know what he's talking about kinda feeling. and everytime sanma asks her a question, she's like slow to react or something.

The raburabu texting guy is kinda gross. his body language screams gay as you said. and I think he's a maza-kon too, cuz he tried to defend the mother-son pair-look logic by saying he understands it cuz he uses his mom's toothbrush?! :goggle:
he acknowledged it when sanma asked if he was also the type to date older women and liked getting scolded by them too.:blink
But the funniest part is when he tries to show off some fancy b-boy moves and got owned when Usuda Asami says she doesn't like muscular guys. :lol

Usuda was quite interesting too, in the sense that she admits having a mini-scar fetish, that had several criterias. and somehow sanma could understand what exactly those criterias are or something.

I don't watch j-variety programs often but this sanma's pretty good at striking a conversation, like he encourages the person he's asking to speak up more by giving examples or analogies. and the one where he gave the example of some anime girl as an analogy to the "cutish sitting girl" that Izaki was describing, was pretty perceptive too.

Thanks for sharing by the way, yanie. 8)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 31st, '10, 14:24

canavial wrote:Ayase haruka looked a little stoned doesnt she? like she's charmed by the host or she doesn't know what he's talking about kinda feeling. and everytime sanma asks her a question, she's like slow to react or something.
Are? you don't know? Ayase in real-life is "slow" :D She's kind of a slow-thinker and doesn't immediately get what people says... in japanese, what do they say? "Tennen"? An airhead, in a good way :roll I found this out, the first time she appeared as a guest in Bistro SMAP, Kimura revealed so much abt how "tennen" Ayase is. Tennen but adorable, he said^^

I LOL-ed so much on the topic, which (japanese) dialect they like the most. And then that "gay" guy says, "I like Thai," :lol

canavial

Post by canavial » Jul 31st, '10, 14:50

yanie wrote:Ayase in real-life is "slow" :D She's kind of a slow-thinker and doesn't immediately get what people says... in japanese, what do they say? "Tennen"?

I LOL-ed so much on the topic, which (japanese) dialect they like the most. And then that "gay" guy says, "I like Thai," :lol
ahh... naruhodo. i didnt expect her to be a tennen cuz she's definitely one of the better actresses among her peers. guess good acting =/= nimble brains for her case :lol

the only part i laughed for that part was when sanma said hakata ben sounded erotic like av. maybe i didnt completely understood the other parts but i found it more interesting than humorous.

KY yori, I think that guy is stuck in his own queer world :roll

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Jul 31st, '10, 20:08

Aw... I think the little girl looks cute. I've skimmed through peoples comments from the last few pages. Gonna watch eppy 3 now yay! I'm not too big on Seno.... partly because I don't really care too much for the actor, and I'm not into that type of character. BUT I like him a WHOLE LOT MORE than Makoto.... Omg... A few pages back someone said they skipped the first season because of his character... Well, if it wasn't for Buchou's and Amemiya's relationship and screen time I would have too lol.

But I still don't like they both have love interests. Just one more obstacle for them to be together forever blah blah adding on to the fact that they still kinda got to keep it a secret. (kinda Gokusen >__>) I wonder how Izaki is going to react when he finds out those two are together (well... for now anyways I hope they still be together till the end)

Still can't believe this is the same girl from Byakuyako.

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Aug 1st, '10, 19:27

I cant wait for Episode 5 :)
When I saw that Seno said that he has fallen or her, im thinking he and konatsu with her chika daughter are obstacles they have to overcome in their path to marriage.

But what was hilarious was when
Seno is a "dried up fish man" (LOL at the subs) relaxer at home himself.

But I have faith in them. :) :wub: I think their love is slowly progressing :D

crazypilovee

Post by crazypilovee » Aug 2nd, '10, 06:45

ahhh i agree i hope mukai & ayase could be a couple in a future drama! they're SOO cute together!
seno is such a sweet guy & i think his personality matches more with hotaru haha.. oh well buchou's good too but i just hope he treats her better in the later eps >.<

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 2nd, '10, 07:14

After watching ep4 I don't see Buchou doing anything wrong to Hotaru.
He took off 3 summer days to spend with her but she insisted she help out Chika and spend it with her instead. Buchou obliged since she was so happy for Chika about it.

Buchou did send Hotaru emails every so often. He even made an effort at rabu rabu with his emoticons and constant emails. She just replied with a fromal "roger that" O_o. It seems like Buchou is making all the effort to express his feelings for her. But I guess Ahomiya expected Buchou to understand her feelings without her saying anything. She thinks she's acting rabu rabu but...really she's not....

As for Seno and Hotaru. It would seem impossible. She's so dense, she only has eyes for Buchou. But Seno seems like a really nice guy who tries to help her out. I think Seno started liking her cuz she's so similar to him but he realizes she only has feelings for Buchou and rescinds his feelings.

And about Seno telling Hotaru he would give her back her keys. He asked Hotaru if he should give it back to her. She didn't answer, so I guess he saw Buchou and returned it to him instead. As for Seno's confession, I still think he's trying to help her out. He knows Buchou is spending a lot of his time with his ex. He keeps warning Hotaru but she avoids the issue. If Buchou thinks he has a rival, Seno thinks maybe Buchou will treat Hotaru better.

knuts

Post by knuts » Aug 2nd, '10, 10:07

yanie wrote:Just found out abt this show, "Odoru! Sanma", the WHOLE Hotaru2 cast made guest appearance (except the actor who plays Futatsugi):

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Very hillarious talk show!! (as expected frm Sanma^^) The guy I just noticed since ep4 (the one who showed the raburabu textmsg from his gf to Hotaru) pretty stood out in this show due to his KY-ness, so Sanma kept making fun of him XD And he kept saying, "I'm not gay!", lol, but he totally act like one :lol He even made a confession that he likes Usuda Asami (the girl who likes Seno).

But Mukai get to talk abt interesting topics several times as well^^ Fujiki and Ayase are quiet most of the time, but they had their moment too. The guy who plays Izaki is very funny too, his ideal type is "Anyone who would love me", coz he's that un-popular, lol.

I like when Sanma told Ayase to come forward to do something, she hesitated and turned to Mukai, like asking for his help, haha. But Mukai made a gesture telling her to stand up^^
thank you very much for these links.
seems to be very funny. I hope some kind soul will sub this one day

I am reposting this, since the link on page 24 is dead
It is a BTS when they finished season 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua96FOlD ... re=related

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 2nd, '10, 11:00

Didn't know there's season 2. By accident I came upon this thread , I'm so glad . Now I have to go back and read all the post to catch up. My happy day today!

knuts

Post by knuts » Aug 2nd, '10, 11:13

This seems to be a special to promote season 2.

ホタルノヒカリ2_干物女が帰ってくるSP!!

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1slWZAh ... re=related
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXflVe1x ... re=related
part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9tR7Q9t ... re=related

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 4th, '10, 07:10

so far into the season, I've notice Ayase lost weight, look more mature but didn't act very mature sometimes. I always wonder how she would act if she becomes a mum.

Buchou always rough on her, is that tough love or rough love?

I especially like the couple Yamada and Buchou's male friend what's his name I don't remember, they are funny!

I'm so grateful they have second season and THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who uploading and sub the drama.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 4th, '10, 07:35

Tran wrote:I especially like the couple Yamada and Buchou's male friend what's his name I don't remember, they are funny!
Futatsugi-san :roll he's really into matching shirts ne :lol

Ahhh... tonight is Ep5 :cheers:

knuts

Post by knuts » Aug 4th, '10, 18:01

yanie wrote:
Tran wrote:I especially like the couple Yamada and Buchou's male friend what's his name I don't remember, they are funny!
Futatsugi-san :roll he's really into matching shirts ne :lol

Ahhh... tonight is Ep5 :cheers:
......and? Have you watched it live?
I want to know, but then again I don't, because don't want to get spoiled :scratch:

saayan

Post by saayan » Aug 4th, '10, 23:01

Watched ep 5. HnH2 feels like it's starting to lose steam. :-( What happened to the magic from episode 1?

Hotaru and Bucho's problems seem a little too petty at times. It also reminded me how tiresome office politics is in Japan and why I don't really like to watch office dramas.

I hope things pick up again soon!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 4th, '10, 23:26

I only get to watch the beginning part and the ending part of last night's episode, but seem like this episode lacks progress?

Spoilers:
-Seno came to the rescue when the girls incl. Hotaru had some problems with their client.
-Yamada-neesan decided to quit job when she get married to Futatsugi.
-Futatsugi and Bucho talked, and somehow it made Bucho think deeply.
-At the end, Bucho said, "Let's give up marriage. I love you, yes, but let's think it over,"
-In the preview, Seno and Hotaru were having fun together at karaoke, drinking bar, etc XD
I can only write what I saw, and no opinions, coz I need to watch the whole episode first^^

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Aug 4th, '10, 23:48

:O Im dying to watch HNH episode 5...... idk the way it is going from all I hear is bad.

Haha, Futa's shirts with Yamada! They kill me.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 5th, '10, 00:16

i'm on ep. 3 of season 2! i love this drama!! best drama of the season <33

bloggingpig

bored waiting? ep5 up and...

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 5th, '10, 06:51

streaming and for d/l on veoh already.... =D

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 5th, '10, 07:01

Just realized something...At the end of Ep5, is it only me...
who felt annoyed with what Bucho said, abt giving up the marriage? It was him who proposed Hotaru. And now it was him too, who took back his words... and without any guilt expressions as well XD

While some viewers here, thought that Bucho treated Hotaru wrongly so far, I really never think that Bucho did anything wrong to Hotaru until last night's episode XD I'm sorry, but if Bucho doesn't fix his attitude toward Hotaru in next week's episode, then I may become a full-fledged SenoXHotaru shipper! :alcoholic:

sansukini

Post by sansukini » Aug 5th, '10, 10:37

On the other hand, I was a little surprised that Seno would...
choose to return the house key directly to Bucho even though he told Hotaru on the phone that he would root for her x bucho. A little double standards and unlike his laid back personality.
[/spoiler]

What if Seno is just trying to push Buchoo to act more aggressively towards his relationship with Hotaru so he's trying to make him jealous n purpose? That's what's on my mind when I watched that part of ep4.[/quote]

bloggingpig

bored? Want to read/see more Hotaru/Ayase?

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 5th, '10, 20:23

http://www.subpig.net/viewthread.php?ac ... tid=897722

And you thought the d-addicts guys were nuts about Hotaru/Ayase... lol....
Pretty extensive thread of just about EVERY LAST print and TV coverage of Hotaru/Ayase out ... dozens and dozens of photos and more...

One could say, obsessive, but at least it seems to everything! =D Honestly couldn't believe HOW much Hotaru/Ayase coverage I was MISSING until I found this!!

knuts

Re: bored? Want to read/see more Hotaru/Ayase?

Post by knuts » Aug 5th, '10, 21:39

bloggingpig wrote:http://www.subpig.net/viewthread.php?ac ... tid=897722

And you thought the d-addicts guys were nuts about Hotaru/Ayase... lol....
Pretty extensive thread of just about EVERY LAST print and TV coverage of Hotaru/Ayase out ... dozens and dozens of photos and more...

One could say, obsessive, but at least it seems to everything! =D Honestly couldn't believe HOW much Hotaru/Ayase coverage I was MISSING until I found this!!
very nice :D thank you :thumleft:

about ep 5: I like it.
Maybe thanks to the warning, so that it was not so bad after all.
yanie wrote:Just realized something...At the end of Ep5, is it only me...
who felt annoyed with what Bucho said, abt giving up the marriage? It was him who proposed Hotaru. And now it was him too, who took back his words... and without any guilt expressions as well XD

While some viewers here, thought that Bucho treated Hotaru wrongly so far, I really never think that Bucho did anything wrong to Hotaru until last night's episode XD I'm sorry, but if Bucho doesn't fix his attitude toward Hotaru in next week's episode, then I may become a full-fledged SenoXHotaru shipper! :alcoholic:
why should he feel bad about cancelling the marriage? I think it is good to postphone it, as she is still young

saayan

Post by saayan » Aug 5th, '10, 22:36

knuts wrote:
why should he feel bad about cancelling the marriage? I think it is good to postphone it, as she is still young
I don't mean to answer for Yanie but...
I share the same sentiment of annoyance because it shows his lack of commitment after proposing such a serious thing like marriage. If he wasn't serious about it, or was going to have second thoughts, he shouldn't have asked her in the first place. I personally dislike wishywashy men. :P

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Aug 6th, '10, 01:46

saayan wrote:
I share the same sentiment of annoyance because it shows his lack of commitment after proposing such a serious thing like marriage. If he wasn't serious about it, or was going to have second thoughts, he shouldn't have asked her in the first place. I personally dislike wishywashy men. :P
i am 100% with you on this one! i hate
men with cold feet.. :wub:
and i thought it was hilarious in the meeting where
hotaru thought bucho would be the perfect marriage match for konatsu and seno would be the perfect marriage match for her :P
now i wonder:
if bucho backed out from the marriage plans because he is worried that he might change hotaur's 'himono onna' life entirely after his conversation with futasugi?? (plus, he was a bit annoyed from everyone criticizing him for being so harsh on hotaru)

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 6th, '10, 03:41

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87402.htm
http://www.mediafire.com/?w08thxcsch0ti6t

Someone try this please?
Hotaru no Hikari 2 - 20100703 NTV Special - himona onna ga kitte kuru.avi.torrent
~244MB, 704x396 Xvid

Only leaving PC on until about 12am or so tonight, will continue seeding tomorrow before noon.

Am testing this torrent upload process, and figure this special program is as good to try as any.

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 6th, '10, 03:43

Pretty extensive thread of just about EVERY LAST print and TV coverage of Hotaru/Ayase out ... dozens and dozens of photos and more... !
oh, for those that are obsessive.....like me :whistling: .... am on page 11 of the thread downloading everything. Will likely make a torrent of the whole thing when I'm done with page 45+ to save everyone the trouble of downloading everything manually...

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 6th, '10, 03:49

bloggingpig wrote:
Pretty extensive thread of just about EVERY LAST print and TV coverage of Hotaru/Ayase out ... dozens and dozens of photos and more... !
oh, for those that are obsessive.....like me :whistling: .... am on page 11 of the thread downloading everything. Will likely make a torrent of the whole thing when I'm done with page 45+ to save everyone the trouble of downloading everything manually...
Maji desu ka??? Waaa... how generous you are!!! :cheers: I'll definitely be waiting for that torrent! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :salut:

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 6th, '10, 04:36

I'm only wondering how large this Hotaru no Hikari 2 - Media Extras package will be....

....already on page 20, and it's 37 video files, 639 photos (screen shots, mag scans, etc), and 734MB (not counting the Specials - which I'll have to put aside some serious time to dl 2+gb....)....

Well, nothing like Looovely Ayase to keep obsessive types going! :lol

(oh, and someone test that torrent posted a few above! test, no need to d/l it all, just check to see if it can connect and start pulling down parts of the file. Need the feedback to make sure the Media Extras goes well....)

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 6th, '10, 06:17

okay, went through all 45 pages and grabbed just about everything except one last, big video file.... one last file.... (feeling a bit like Himono Otaku right now... lol.... time for GF hunt!! ha ha)

Total "Hotaru no Hikari 2 - Media Extras 1" package is likely pushing 2.3GB total when done.

(I pray everyone's paid up on their internet accounts...ha ha)
It does have just about every video interview, news clip, etc. related to Hotaru no Hikari out since 05/2010 or so until now (8/5/2010), so there might be more in the upcoming months.

Anyways, will be doing a check of the 1400+ images later to get rid of silly stuff (ads, non-related, etc), and will try to put it up tomorrow or so (will see if my PC burps!).

knuts

Post by knuts » Aug 6th, '10, 08:28

saayan wrote:
knuts wrote:
I don't mean to answer for Yanie but...
I don't believe in marriage, so...
but after giving it some thought, I think you are right. It is as if
she is not good enough to get married to now and he did not explain why he changed his mind. And she did not ask?!
bloggingpig wrote:okay, went through all 45 pages and grabbed just about everything except one last, big video file.... one last file.... (feeling a bit like Himono Otaku right now... lol.... time for GF hunt!! ha ha)

Total "Hotaru no Hikari 2 - Media Extras 1" package is likely pushing 2.3GB total when done.

(I pray everyone's paid up on their internet accounts...ha ha)
It does have just about every video interview, news clip, etc. related to Hotaru no Hikari out since 05/2010 or so until now (8/5/2010), so there might be more in the upcoming months.

Anyways, will be doing a check of the 1400+ images later to get rid of silly stuff (ads, non-related, etc), and will try to put it up tomorrow or so (will see if my PC burps!).
really? :w00t:
you are too kind :D

Tran

Post by Tran » Aug 6th, '10, 11:21

The way I see it

Seno and Hotaru can't happening (even though he's cute and all) because if she likes younger man, she could have had Matoko in season 1 already. She needs someone mature like Buchou.

Maybe this season meant for her to suffer to test her love for Buchou???

bloggingpig

Hotaru no Hikari - Media and Broadcast Extras torrent up!

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 6th, '10, 18:10

========= Hotaru no Hikari 2 - Media and Broadcast Extras torrent up! ===========

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87413.htm
or mirrored
http://www.mediafire.com/?0vt5hran1ibusk6

(Also, NO need to grab http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87402.htm because it's included. If you've already grabbed it, you can unselect "20100703_NTV_ホタルノヒカリ2 干物女が帰ってくるSP.avi" when dl this 2.4GB torrent.)

~2.4GB worth of all of the available Japanese TV news and broadcast coverage on Hotaru no Hikari 2 and Ayase (related to the show) from about 5/2010 until 8/3/2010! 40+ TV appearances, photos, etc. Whew!

special thanks to the crazy Ayase/Hotaru fans over at www.subpig.net for the sources!

Will be seeding now until I go to sleep, might go down afternoon if I go out. Hopefully, that's enough time to seed it out 100%.
====================================================================

knuts

Re: Hotaru no Hikari - Media and Broadcast Extras torrent up

Post by knuts » Aug 6th, '10, 18:27

bloggingpig wrote:========= Hotaru no Hikari 2 - Media and Broadcast Extras torrent up! ===========

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87413.htm
or mirrored
http://www.mediafire.com/?0vt5hran1ibusk6

(Also, NO need to grab http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_87402.htm because it's included. If you've already grabbed it, you can unselect "20100703_NTV_ホタルノヒカリ2 干物女が帰ってくるSP.avi" when dl this 2.4GB torrent.)

~2.4GB worth of all of the available Japanese TV news and broadcast coverage on Hotaru no Hikari 2 and Ayase (related to the show) from about 5/2010 until 8/3/2010! 40+ TV appearances, photos, etc. Whew!

special thanks to the crazy Ayase/Hotaru fans over at www.subpig.net for the sources!

Will be seeding now until I go to sleep, might go down afternoon if I go out. Hopefully, that's enough time to seed it out 100%.
====================================================================
bloggingpig, Thank you :thumright:
but your torrent is not visible on d-addicts yet
does it need approval first?

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 6th, '10, 18:41

whew! thanks for the tip!
Was trying to figure out for the longest time what it took to get torrents up on the board! that old FAQ/HELP page is .... really outdated!! >.<

Anyways, a few screenshots of what's included and package description is up on the d-addicts link, so Go! Baby's! Go! It's loooovely Ay~a~se time~! lol.... (crazy Ayase Otaku here.... still have thousands of Ayase pics, mag scans, etc. I didn't put up because it's not Hotaru no Hikari relevant... hee, hee...)

edit: Status: okay, seeding's done. 2 seeds available now and growing, so I can relax now =P

directory listing:
20100510_NTV_PON!_ホタルノヒカリ2.mp4
20100510_NTV_ズームイン!!SUPER_ホタルノヒカリ2.mp4
20100510_中京テレビ_ホタルノヒカリ2.mp4
20100607_NTV_PON!_1080p.mp4
20100621_JIJIPRESS_綾瀬はるか_結婚のイメージは「両親」.mp4
2010062110スッキリ_PON 2.avi
2010062110スッキリ_PON.avi
20100624_中別府葵がホリプロちゃんねるに初登場!.mp4
20100628_NTV_大フットンダSP.avi
20100628_NTV_大フットンダSP.flv
20100702_NTV_CAPTAIN!TV.avi
20100702_NTV_CAPTAIN!TV.flv
20100702_NTV_うわっダマされた大賞2010.avi
20100703_NTV_ホタルノヒカリ2 干物女が帰ってくるSP.avi
20100704_NTV_番組ナビ.avi
20100705_NTV_まもなく!.avi
20100706_NTV_NEWS ZERO.avi
20100706_NTV_まもなく!????.avi
20100706_NTV_踊る!さんま御殿!! 1.flv
20100706_NTV_踊る!さんま御殿!! 2.flv
20100706_NTV_踊る!さんま御殿!!CM.avi
20100707_NTV_DON!.avi
20100707_NTV_ズームイン.avi
20100707_NTV_まもなく.avi
20100707_NTV_ミヤネ屋.avi
20100802_fuji_MEZAMASHI TV_プリンセス トヨトミ.mp4
20100805_TBS_NEWS23クロス特別シリーズ企画 綾瀬はるか「戦争」を聞く ~65年目の証言~CM.mp4
Ayase Haruka - マーガレット.avi
Ikimonogakari - Kimi ga Iru.avi
incitemill_trailer1.flv
KFC40周年_キャンペーン・感謝篇.flv
[mags]
[pics]
ホタルノヒカリ2 CM.ts
ホタルノヒカリ2 EP1 CM.flv
綾瀬はるか/マーガレット 【15秒SPOT】.flv
綾瀬はるか_20100705_NTV_しゃべくり007 -ニュースな美女2時間半SP 1.flv
綾瀬はるか_20100705_NTV_しゃべくり007 -ニュースな美女2時間半SP 2.flv
綾瀬はるか_20100705_NTV_しゃべくり007 -ニュースな美女2時間半SP 3.flv
綾瀬はるか_20100705_NTV_しゃべくり007 -ニュースな美女2時間半SP 4 .flv
綾瀬はるか_20100707_.avi
綾瀬はるか_20100707_donna.avi
綾瀬はるか_20100707_news every..avi
綾瀬はるか_20100707_PON.avi
綾瀬はるか_20100707_ザ!世界仰天ニ.avi
綾瀬はるか_20100728_ズームイン_アジアで増加する「干物女」.avi
綾瀬はるか_パナソニック ビエラ・ワンセグ 30秒.mp4
綾瀬はるか-ホタルノヒカリ2_預告15s.avi
46 File(s) 2,514,880,077 bytes
Last edited by bloggingpig on Aug 6th, '10, 22:09, edited 3 times in total.

knuts

Post by knuts » Aug 6th, '10, 18:53

bloggingpig wrote:whew! thanks for the tip!
Was trying to figure out for the longest time what it took to get torrents up on the board! that old FAQ/HELP page is .... really outdated!! >.<

Anyways, a few screenshots of what's included and package description is up on the d-addicts link, so Go! Baby's! Go! It's loooovely Ay~a~se time~! lol.... (crazy Ayase Otaku here.... still have thousands of Ayase pics, mag scans, etc. I didn't put up because it's not Hotaru no Hikari relevant... hee, hee...)

Up on friend's FIOS, so bandwidth should max out around 500kB/sec or so - only seeing only one right now with ~100kB/sec dl - if you're wondering how long it might take... some peers with fat connections would help initial seeding before the weekend....
:D you are so funny
thank you again, I can see the torrent now, so more people can receive your gift.

bloggingpig

Post by bloggingpig » Aug 7th, '10, 06:05

http://princerioz.wordpress.com/ur-request/

If anyone needs working subtitles for the 704x resolution Hotaru 2 eps 1-4.... I know there's another group 'officially' working on them in the Subtitles Forums, but nothing's up yet. Figure these are as good as any for most to start watching, so might as well....

akosizarah

Post by akosizarah » Aug 7th, '10, 11:52

watched episode 5 finally, though this episode is so painful to watch..
i think buchou took back his proposal because he doesnt want hotaru to give up on what she does the best (based on futa-chan and bucho's conversation abt yamada giving up her career for marriage)

though i think they can get married without giving up something :scratch:
and because of the preview of episode 6..
now i'm confused on who's gonna end up with who :scratch: of course i want bucho for hotaru, but seno and hotaru looks cute together too :doh: :
[/spoiler]

thanks bloggingpig for the goodies :-)

noshadow31

Post by noshadow31 » Aug 7th, '10, 14:30

first thing first, thank you, bloggingpig, for putting all the files into one torrent for us :D arigatouuuuuuu

guys, don't be too harsh on buchou T-T
Obviously, after seeing ahomiya struggling every single episode b/c of the marriage, he would have a second thought. After knowing how close hotaru is with seno, he might also have a doubt whether he is the best answer for her. Hotaru hasnt been in a relationship for years and it might not be fair for her to settle with the first man she gets into a relationship with. Maybe he wants her to explore more. Give her more time to think things over.
(as you probably can see, i'm very buchou-biased. hehehe he's like perfect in my book. hahaha)